+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 525 FirstFirst ... 2402452492500501502503504512 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 5245

Thread: Sanguis quid Ligurat (NC17)

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Re: Sanguis quid Ligurat (UPDATED 19/02 - Ch 197) Rating: NC17

Woohoo!!!!! Excellent chapter! I loved Alyssa sticking up for Clark. I knew Clark was gonna fly. Can't wait for next chapter.

Re: Sanguis quid Ligurat (UPDATED 12/02 - Ch 196) Rating: NC17

Quote Originally Posted by ruafair View Post
    He opened his eyes and looked up to see a concerned Chloe looking at him. “I’m, I’m ok,” he said, getting to his feet. “What happened?”

“Welcome to the freaky world of stupid ancient demons and the stupid a freaky way they have of telling you things,” said Chloe.
    My words exactly

“Because… I… And then…” Clark stuttered.

“And they are all very valid reasons Clark,” said Chloe sarcastically.
    :lol: Now. That. Was. Funny. *manages to say between laughter*

“No,” he said a moment later.

“What? I didn’t say anything.”

I know how your mind works Chloe Sullivan and the answer is no. I am not jumping off a tall building and seeing if I fly.”
    That's funny- I thought the exact same thing...

“Ah, I’m sorry did I say bad things about your boyfriend,” he said in a childish voice.

“How’s Tuyla Lucas?” asked Alyssa, smirking at him over the web-cam. “I hear *you* took her to the airport to meet Oliver’s contact. And what was it I heard you did… Ah yes, you took her for something to eat… how very sweet of you…”

Lucas narrowed his eyes and stared at her. “Truce?” he said a moment later.

“Thought you’d never ask,” she replied. “Bye Lucas…”

“Bye,” he muttered and disconnected the camera. ‘Damn, I taught Alyssa far too well,’ he thought afterwards…with a hint of pride.
    I love these two. Alyssa is perfect for Clark. Really *hint,hint*

“I feel like an idiot,” shouted Clark as he stood on the barn looking down.

“If it’s any help you don’t look like one,” Chloe shouted up at him.

“Oh yes, that’s a great help, thanks Chloe,” he replied sarcastically.
    I love the fact that they have the relationship that they have. Clark is way smarter in this version than he has ever been before. And sarcastic...and well he did learn it from a great teacher.

Ten minutes later Clark stood on the highest turret of the Luthor castle. He had to admit the view was amazing. Although when he looked down the view was decidedly more nauseating.
    Superman afraid of hights...:lol:

I know I have said it for a very long time- but I still have to. I LOVE MONDAY'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it and can't for update

NS Senior Member Senior Member

I love that Clark needs to fly in order to help with the battle. His and Chloe's banter about the topic was perfect and she so would have pushed him if that's what he needed. Lucas needs some fun and fast, poor guy. How exactly would Lex feel with the knowledge that Clark took Chloe flying? Still so very nervous about this whole war.

Loved it Loved it!!!!! Clark flying how awesome, i liked all the Clark-Chloe interaction!!! This story just keeps getting better and better!!!! Cant wait till Monday!!!!!!!!

dayamiracle

i love it that clark will play an important part in killing oliver and how i wish you could write some more clark and alyssa moments plus chloe and lex too!!!

NS Full Member

Talking Re: Sanguis quid Ligurat (UPDATED 19/02 - Ch 197) Rating: NC17

I love the stuff with Chloe and Clark. It's getting so close the end. I can't wait for Monday.

NS Full Member

Clark can fly... finally!!!

NS Full Member

I love that you made Clark able to fly. I can't wait for the battle. But I don't want this story to end. Can't wait for your Monday update look forward to it every week!!!!!!

Red face Re: Sanguis quid Ligurat (UPDATED 19/02 - Ch 197) Rating: NC17

OK, a little break from the battle preparing for some Chlex time... Enjoy... Fiona

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Hundred and Ninety Eight – Leaving Normal

After Clark had flown around with the girls for about an hour, he circled around once more and then landed perfectly. He was buzzing with an excitement he had never felt before… it was amazing. Chloe and Alyssa had to hold him back from taking off again.

“You can fly around as much as you like after we talk to the others,” Chloe had said taking his arm and pulling him towards the main door.

An exhilarated Clark eventually allowed himself to be directed inside where they were immediately greeted by Lex and the others.

While everyone questioned Clark and Chloe, Alyssa practically ran to the computer to tell Lucas the news all the while shouting to Lillian and Lionel for them not to ‘say’ anything to their youngest son. As she ran off her parents shared a knowing grin.

Lionel led everyone to the dining room where Clark and Chloe babbled excitedly about Clark’s flying.

“You need to learn some control,” quipped Lex. “Especially if you’re going to carry Chloe around like that.”

“Don’t mind him Clark…. I thought you did exceptionally well for your first time flying,” said Chloe. “I’m sure if Lex could fly he wouldn’t have done half as good.” Although she didn’t actually do it, everyone picked up the implied sticking out of her tongue.

‘Be very careful my dear,’ Lex *said*. ‘Or you may find yourself flying at our dinner later…’

‘Promises, promises,’ was Chloe’s reply, earning a laugh from Lex.

“With this great news,” said Lionel, smiling at Clark. “We are ready to go for Oliver. Lillian and Natasha have the spell perfected… Clark now realises his own strength and is not afraid to use it. Karl has been contacted and is putting together the preparations for your arrival.”

“So when exactly do we go?” asked Clark.

“As soon as Karl confirms Oliver’s schedule and we know when exactly he will be at the warehouse, you go,” said Sergi.

“So we won’t be getting much notice then,” sighed Clark.

“Not really,” said Lillian sympathetically.

“Do you need me for anything else?” asked Clark. “Because if not, I’d like to head home if I’m going to be taking off at a moment’s notice I’d like to spend some time with my folks.”

“Of course you do,” said Natasha. “You head home Clark.”

“Be careful flying,” said Chloe as Clark left the room.

“Dad, do you need Chloe and I for anything?” asked Lex.

“Not tonight I don’t,” replied Lionel. “Have you got plans?”

“Chloe and I are going to dinner,” said Lex. “But it can be cancelled.”

“You will do no such thing. Our plans are accelerating and the final battle is almost upon us,” said Lionel. “Go out, enjoy yourselves, it may be the last time you get a chance too until this is over.”

“Excellent,” grinned Chloe, sharing a look with Lex. She had been hoping that they wouldn’t have to cancel their plans. She had a small intimate restaurant table and a room at the nearby hotel booked. On Lex’s instructions they were going to enjoy themselves and forget about the doom and gloom for a night.

“Go,” said Lillian. “If anything comes up, we will contact you.”

“Thanks,” smiled Lex and grabbing Chloe’s hand they left the room.

--------------------------------------------------

An hour later Chloe and Lex were in his Ferrari and heading towards the restaurant. Chloe had dressed up for the dinner wearing a deep wine dress. It fell just above her knee and was low enough in the front to show a generous amount of cleavage.

Lex chose a light grey suit with a black shirt, opened at the neck.

“Here’s to no urgent calls back to the castle,” said Chloe lifting his hand and kissing his knuckles.

“I’ll second that,” grinned Lex.

When she let go of his hand he rested it on her knee, rubbing the flesh gently. Feeling the warmth of her skin through the sheer stockings she was wearing.

“This is nice,” sighed Chloe. “It’s been a while since we went out on a date… This could almost be another first date for us.”

“Oh is that was this is, a date.”

“Yes… so you better behave yourself. There are certain procedures that need to be followed and certain levels of decorum to be observed. This is a first date of course.”

“Why? Are you not that *kind* of girl,” smirked Lex. He kept his eyes on the road as his hand slid higher up her leg.

“I most certainly am not that kind of girl,” said Chloe in mock-indignation as she slapped his hand away. “But if you are a perfect gentleman for the evening you may get a kiss goodnight.”

“Well, with that for an incentive I shall endeavour to be on my best behaviour,” laughed Lex.

Forty-five minutes later a waiter determined to fawn over them as much as humanly possible shows them to their table. Although Chloe had booked the table and the hotel room in her name the moment Lex was spotted the bowing and scraping was turned up.

‘The waiters probably drew straws to see which one served us,’ Chloe said to Lex. ‘They are probably expecting a big tip.’

“Thank you,” she smiled at the waiter as he held out her seat for her.

When both were seated he handed them a menu each and began talking about the specials.

“We'll have a bottle of champagne while we decide what we want to eat,” interrupted Lex eager for him to go away.

“Very well Mr Luthor,” said the waiter and scuttled off.
    Chloe lowered her head and smiled while looking at the menu. “Behave,” she murmured.

“I’m behaving,” he said innocently. “Oh no, here he comes again…”

“Your champagne sir,” announced the waiter setting the stand with an ice bucket in it beside the table. He took out the bottle of champagne and held it out to Lex.

“That’s fine,” he said not really looking at the label.

The waiter opened the bottle, complete with customary ‘pop’ and poured a glass for both Chloe and Lex.

“Thank you,” said Lex, “we’ll call you in a minute to order.”

“Very well sir, madam,” said the waiter and left them alone.

Lex held up his glass, as did Chloe. “To first dates,” he smirked.

“And to even better second ones,” added Chloe and they both took a sip.

Just over an hour later Chloe was savouring her strawberry and chocolate dessert. They had just opened their second bottle of champagne and had managed to spend the meal talking about everything but the impending war. Lex told her about all the places in the world he was going to take her, and usually each place was accompanied by an amusing story about him and Lucas… Mainly Lucas!

“Enjoying that,” he asked as she hummed in delight after taking another bite.

“It’s really, really good,” said Chloe licking some chocolate from her lip. Inwardly she grinned as Lex narrowed his eyes and focussed on her lips. Very slowly she ran her tongue over her full bottom lip.

“Chloe,” he growled softly, gold bleeding into his eyes for a moment.

“Yes?” she asked innocently. She scooped up another piece pf cake and brought it to her lips. She took it into her mouth and then ran her tongue over the fork.

Lex shifted his chair a little closer and rested his hand on her leg.

“Mr Luthor, behave yourself,” she admonished good-naturedly.

Lex leaned forward and kissed her gently, running his tongue over her lips tasting chocolate and strawberry. His hand moved under her dress and rested on her thigh.

“This is not you behaving yourself,” she said softly.

“Still got my kiss though,” he grinned, sliding his hand higher. Chloe spread her legs a little. “That is not the behaviour of someone who is not that kind of girl,” he whispered against her lips.

“Move your hand higher,” she said, kissing him gently.

Lex obeyed and groaned against her lips when he *felt* that she was wearing no underwear. “I love this kind of behaviour,” he moaned, cupping her groin.

Chloe was glad their table was out of the way and since delivering her dessert the waiter had stayed away. Although she guessed that the whispered conversation Lex had with him attributed to that. Her legs parted further as Lex stroked her nether lips.

“We…we need to get out of here,” she moaned softly as his fingers moved with more purpose.

“Why?” he whispered in her ear. “Don’t you like the idea that at any moment someone could catch us? They could walk around the corner and see you with your legs spread and my fingers in you…” He ran his tongue over the shell of her ear.

Chloe bit her lip to prevent the whimper escaping. “Please Lex,” she whispered, moving her hips very slowly.

Lex grinned and after giving her ear lobe a quick nip pulled away slowly sliding his fingers from her.

Chloe groaned as she watched him lick his fingers

“Cheque please,” he called out.

Less than a minute later the waiter arrived with the bill. Lex didn’t even bother looking at it just handed his credit card to the waiter who disappeared. While he was gone Lex captured Chloe’s lips in a deep wet kiss. They were still kissing when the waiter came back, and it was only him loudly clearing his throat that led Lex to releasing Chloe’s mouth, albeit very slowly.

“Can you sign here please Mr Luthor,” asked the waiter holding out the receipt for him to sign.

Lex took it and fished a pen from his pocket. He quickly signed it and handed the receipt back to the waiter.

“Thank you sir,” he said, handing Lex back his credit card and his receipt copy. “I hope everything was to your satisfaction…”

“It was perfect,” said Chloe, smiling at Lex.

Lex turned to face the waiter. He put his hand into his pocket and took out about five $50 bills. “Well if the lady was happy with everything then I’m happy,” he said handing the bills to the waiter.

“Thank you sir,” beamed the waiter looking down at the bills.

Lex rolled his eyes and took Chloe’s hand. And just as they were exiting the restaurant they heard the waiter running up to his workmates and bragging about his tip.

The moment Lex and Chloe entered the elevator Lex pushed her up against the wall and kissed her hard. He reached out his hand and pressed the button for the penthouse suite. The doors slid closed just as Lex was cupping Chloe’s breasts in his hands.

“Impatient,” panted Chloe when he released her mouth.

“Just a little,” he smirked as he dropped to his knees and slowly pushed her dress up her thighs.

Chloe stared down at him in anticipation as he parted her thighs. “We’re almost at the penthouse floor Lex…”

“Can’t wait,” he growled and buried his face between her legs.

“Oh god,” she groaned. She flung out one hand and grabbed the panel while the other hand found the back of Lex’s head and she held him against her sex.

His tongue laved the wet puffy lips of her sex. He swirled his tongue around, savouring her taste. Chloe whimpered as her legs began to shake. The elevator had come to a stop and the door would have opened had Chloe not got her hand on the ‘close door’ button.

“I love how you taste,” he growled, parting her nether lips with his fingers. “So sweet,” he sucked her swollen clit into his mouth.

Chloe groaned, a sheen of sweat breaking out over her body. Her breasts felt hot and heavy, her nipples pushing against the material of her dress… Her sex throb and jolts of pleasure shot through her every time Lex’s tongue brushed over her clit.

The elevator ‘binged’ as it tried to open its doors.

“Lex… Please,” she groaned.

Lex slid two fingers inside her, using them and his tongue to drive her wild. Chloe clasped the back of his head tighter, pushing him. Her fingers flexed across the back of his head as she gasped and moaned.

Lex pulled back, her juice dropping over his lips and chin. He continued working his finger s harder and faster in and out of her hot, wet pussy. Chloe’s head was thrown back, her eyes closed and mouth opened as she panted his name. Lex groaned at the sight she presented. His cock felt hard and heavy as it strained against his pants. His eyes dropped to her sex again. He *needed* to be inside her, but not here in this elevator. His fingers moved faster and he rubbed her clit with his thumb. He could feel her inner muscles clenching around his fingers and knew she was close.

Vamping out he grazed his fangs along the inside of her thigh.

“Oh fuck,” she cried, her nails digging into his head.

Pulling his head back a little, Lex then launched forward sinking his fangs into her thigh. Chloe cried out his name as her orgasm exploded from her. Lex sucked her blood as she came over his hand, her juices gushing out. A few seconds later he removed his fangs and latched onto her pussy, drinking her down.

Chloe slumped, her legs giving out. The elevator door finally opened as her hand slid away from the control panel. Lex gave her glistening sex one last lick before standing up and pulling a boneless Chloe into his arms, his face shifting back to human.

“Wow,” she whispered as she kissed him gently, tasting her blood and cum on his lips.

“That was just the appetizer,” he smirked, scooping her into his arms and exiting the elevator.

They had barely got the door to their room slammed shut when Chloe pushed Lex against it and kissed him hard. She pulled back a moment later and practically ripped her dress in her haste to get it off. Lex had no chance to admire the naked body of his mate before she was on her knees tearing his pants open.

“Yes,” hissed Lex, vamping out as his cock sprung free and was engulfed by Chloe’s warm mouth.

Lex shrugged out of his jacket and shirt as Chloe worked her mouth and tongue over his cock. Chloe released him and slid her hand up and down as she looked up at him. His golden eyes stared at her as he moaned her name.

“I need you in me Lex,” she whispered, “now…”

With a growl Lex pulled her to her feet and crushed her mouth with his. Chloe kissed him back with as much ferocity. They walked backwards towards the bed. And when Chloe felt the bed hit the back of her knees she released Lex’s mouth and fell back, kicking off her shoes and spreading her legs wide.

With a groan Lex tore the rest of his clothes off, his eyes fixed on her glistening and dripping sex. His eyes moved up her body, over her breasts, with their nipples pointed upwards, up the smooth column of her neck before resting on her face. Chloe smiled sexily at him and held out her arms.

Lex moved between her legs and settled himself on top of her and their mouths met. Tongues stroked wildly and their bodies rubbed together. Chloe’s nipples scraped against his chest. She widened her legs and both groaned as his hard cock bobbed against her pussy.

“Please,” she moaned into his mouth.

Bracing himself on one arm Lex reached between their bodies and grabbed his cock. Pumping it a couple of times he positioned it at Chloe’s entrance and pressed forward… burying himself inside her.

Chloe latched her mouth onto his neck and bit gently on her mark as she tightened her legs around him. Lex began moving inside her with powerful thrusts. He placed his hands either side of her head and pushed up on his arms. Chloe moved her head back and stared at him as he moved his hips hard. The bed shook each time his cock slammed into her. Chloe reached behind her and held onto the headboard with one hand while the other arm curled around Lex’s neck.

“Don’t close your eyes,” he panted, moving harder and faster as her eyes began to flutter shut.

Chloe struggled to keep them open as jolts of pleasure shot through her body.

Lex fucked her harder and Chloe cried out his name with each thrust. Their eyes were still locked but a moment later a particular hard thrust from Lex hit something inside Chloe and she closed her eyes and screamed her release. Her orgasm took her by surprise and her whole body shook.

The pressure of her contracting pussy was too much for Lex and with a roar he came inside her. Wave after wave of pleasure shot through his body as they rode out their climaxes.

A couple of minutes later Lex collapsed to the side and pulled Chloe tight to him. Their bodies still joined. He kissed her slowly.

“I love you,” he murmured when he released her lips.

“I love you too,” she replied.

They lay there for a few more minutes and then Chloe groaned as she felt Lex harden inside her again.

“That was the first course,” he said rolling into his back and taking Chloe with him.

“Ah, so it’s time for the second course then,” she said breathlessly as she sat up on him shifting her hips and feeling him move in her. “And how many courses can we expect?”

“I’m thinking at least five and then dessert,” grinned Lex sliding his hands up and cupping her breasts.

“Five sound good to me,” she sighed as began moving her hips. And once again they forgot about the impending war and made love.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information