+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 525 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast

Thread: Sanguis quid Ligurat (NC17)

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    I'm so proud of the tortured girl for not screaming!! Dominic wasn't going to let her live anyway, at least she died knowing he didn't get what he wanted from her!! But that poor, poor boy!! I hope Dominic dies a horrible, painfull death, but only after being tortured for weeks first!! Thanks for the new chapter!! :chlexsign4:

Let's rub Lex's head! TheDragonLady's Avatar
    Originally posted by moultipass1+Jul 7 2004, 04:39 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (moultipass1 @ Jul 7 2004, 04:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-LaLa@Jul 7 2004, 10:36 PM
    well, no to sound too needy or whiny, but WHERE IS THE PURE CHLEX SCENES GOING TO HAPPEN?&#33; :crygreen:
    U know I love this fic, but she&#39;s kinda right&#33; :

Moultipass :chlexsign4: [/b][/quote]
    I must agree, my authoress buddy.

And I want a Lucas action figure. Yes, I do... A life-sixed Lucas action figure.

Fic Tease Senior Member Blaire023's Avatar
    What you&#39;ve got to understand is that Fi likes to take her dear sweet time. Fi and ficlets don&#39;t mix. Therefore, you must be patient, because believe me, when she gets to the Chlex, she *gets* to the Chlex. This is probably chapter 24 out of 40 (not officially) so just hang in there, and trust me, good things come to those who are patient.

~B

I agree with Blaire... Hope never disapointed us... she is a pure genious... just be patient... We all know we won&#39;t regret it&#33;

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    Originally posted by Sunny@Jul 8 2004, 02:12 PM
    I agree with Blaire... Hope never disapointed us... she is a pure genious... just be patient... We all know we won&#39;t regret it&#33;
    Sunny don&#39;t you mean Fi? :lol:

Hope :
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Miss Innocent-Or? 2005 Senior Member ColumbiaBlue's Avatar
    Mah. I know Fi likes to take her sweet ass time and that&#39;s all fine and dandy but... *sigh* Anyhoo, as much as the thought used to make me weird, the Chluas scene was adorable. They&#39;re just so cute and sweet. And Dominic... well he&#39;s one sick, scary, and twisted fuck. I think he needs a smack on the hand because he&#39;s been a naughty, naughty, boy. Or, you know, you could just behead him or dismember him slowy or something as equally gruesome. That would get the message across too. :biggrin:

More soon&#33;

~Manda :

SciFiGirl1
    Just a Guest!
    :chlexsign3:

Fi, love your latest chapter, that Dominic is one sick deranged vamp. I hope the Luthors plan a slow painful death for him, lots of torment.

Love the Lucas/Chloe friendship and the way their kiss made them realize that their not ment to be lovers just good friends. Maybe Lucas can start helping his mother to set up Chloe with Lex.

Any chance that Lex could get a little taste of Chloe&#39;s blood, maybe have her get a paper cut and without thinking Lex takes her finger and licks the blood off? I would love to see what affect a few drops of her blood would have on Lex&#39;s demon. It would be kinda funny if Lex started having problems "preforming" with other women after tasting Chloe&#39;s blood.

I hope you will have another chapter ready soon.

Carol

NS Senior Member Senior Member
    I loved the Chlucas scene, I really agree that the two of them would make really good friends. So, can we safely add Lucas to the list of Chlex matchmakers in this fic? ;)

And as for Dominic... he&#39;s just sick. Can we safely add him to the list of characters that are going to die a very painful death?

disturbing scene at the end....dominic is truly a foe to be wary of....

*loves on Lillian*

*hates on Dominic*

*snickers on Lex*

*huggles Chloe and Lucas for being so gosh darn friendly/cute*

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information