+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 525 FirstFirst ... 234561454104504 ... LastLast

Thread: Sanguis quid Ligurat (NC17)

A little pink and white polka dot beanbag chair in the middle of the atlantic
    I have to admit that when I read your synopsis I was not sure if I would Like this story, But I love it, it is great.

Please update soon

Lel xx

NS Full Member
    Originally posted by ruafair@Mar 2 2004, 07:25 PM

“Lucas,” said Lillian, her voice like ice. “There will NOT be a repeat of what happened in Rome. If there is it will be a *very* long time before you can even look at another girl. Do…I…Make…Myself…Clear?”

:huh:
    Ok, what exactly happened in Rome? Did dear Lucas have a little blood feast? :biggrin:

Great update.

But I´m curious to see how you work the standard vampire stereotypes into your story.

Don´t let us wait too long for a new chapter. :yay2: Please.

NS Full Member
    oh i so like where this is going...update!!!

PHD in Procrastination Senior Member vardaquareien's Avatar
    *rubs hands together* This is wonderful! I just love Lucas so far in this! I love that he's gonna go through the yearbook and hopefully will be struck by a pic of a certain blonde reporter! And Lillian wants to meet her already aswell I can't wait for some Chloe/Luthor interaction!!! Hopefully she'll be able to cure Lex of his 'humans are beneath him' snobbery And Chloe trying to get to the bottom of the Luthor mystery is gonna be so much fun!!! Can't wait for more of this!

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar
    I like this concept! I can totally see Lionel as a vampire :biggrin:

I like the addition of Lillian and Lucas being included as their child is pretty awesome. I'm willing to bet that Lucas sees one picture of Chloe, and he'll want her. Ah yes, TWO Luthor vampires fighting over our CHloe--I LOVE IT!

Of course, this is all just speculation So, please continue.

PLEASE??
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

Wow Fi, this is a great start. I'm very curious and intrigued by the start of it. I'm really looking foward to how this all plays out. I can't wait to see the interaction between Lillian and Chloe. That will be something. Sounds like Lucas has a plan of his own as well.......whoo hoo! Can't wait for an update.

: Jen

Members
    Love of vampires + Love of Chlex = I love this story.

It's so original and very well done so far. Please update soon, thanks.

NS Full Member
    Love of vampires + Love of Chlex = I love this story
    Yep! Exactly!
    Love how Lillian hears about Chloe, love Lucas, love Lex, love the story, love everything... :heart:
    You know what this means... update! :biggrin:

Moultipass :chlexsign4:

sara_noele
    Just a Guest!
    Its so great to have Lillian in this and Lillian meeting Chloe will be even greater. Can't wait for that. :biggrin:

Thanks everyone for the reviews.

I'm going to be using every vampire cliche and sterotype and will probably mutate most of them for my own uses..... :biggrin:

Fiona

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Two – Meetings

“Stop fidgeting,” said Chloe as she adjusted her father’s tie. Gabe sighed deeply and stood still. “Big child,” muttered Chloe, trying to keep the smile off her face.

Gabe heard her and stuck out his bottom lip in a pout. But neither Sullivan could keep up the façade and soon both father and daughter were laughing.

“Thanks sweetie, I needed that,” said Gabe after they had composed themselves and placed a kiss on Chloe’s forehead.

“You will be perfect dad,” she said, “they’ve already given you the job.”

“Yes, but my interview was with representatives from Luthor-Corp,” said Gabe, “today I’m meeting the Luthors themselves.”

“It will be a piece of cake dad,” grinned Chloe, “we are Sullivans, we can handle anything.”

“Well since you put it that way, what have I got to be nervous about,” replied Gabe with a dramatic sigh. “I better get going I don’t want to be late for my first meeting.” He grabbed his jacket and briefcase off the table.

“Good luck dad,” said Chloe giving him a quick hug.

“Thanks sweetie, see you later.”

Chloe sat down at the kitchen table as she heard the front door open and close. “Knock them dead dad,” she said softly.

--------------------------------------------------

“Well he’s not going to last long,” commented Lex when the man had left the office.

“Now, now Lex,” said Lionel with a smile, “let’s *not* start picking off the workforce on the first day please.”

“Ok, I’ll wait a week,” replied Lex with a smirk. “So who is left?”

“There is just Gabe Sullivan, the plant manager,” said Lionel, handing a file to his eldest son.

“He comes with some very good references,” commented Lex as he read down through the file. “I think this man will do just fine. Oh it’s just him and his daughter.”

“Yes, very little is said about the wife. I believe his daughter is about seventeen, she attends the local high school.”

“Better keep Lucas away from her then,” said Lex. “Actually where is Lucas?”

“He’s running an errand for me,” said Lionel.

Lex was about to comment when he heard noises outside the office doors. “I believe our new plant manager has arrived.” The door opened and Gabe walked in.

“Mr Sullivan,” said Lionel standing up from behind his desk and extending his hand.

“Mr Luthor,” replied Gabe taking the man’s hand and shaking it.

“And this is my eldest son Lex,” said Lionel by way of introductions.

“Mr Luthor,” said Gabe again holding out his hand.

“Call me Lex,” he said shaking Gabe’s hand. “Please have a seat.”

“Thank you,” said Gabe, sitting down.

“Now Gabe,” began Lionel, taking his seat again, “this is what we have planned for this plant. Feel free to jump in at any stage if you have comments or ideas of your own.”

Gabe nodded and Lionel began speaking, and as he did Gabe felt the nervous tension in his stomach start to disappear.

“Hey Pete, have you seen Chloe?” asked Clark as he made his way over to his friend who was standing at his locker.

“Not since history earlier,” replied Pete, grabbing his book and slamming the locker door shut. “Why?”

“Well I promised I’d hand in my article by the end of the day, but Lana asked me to help out at the Talon, and I couldn’t say no,” replied Clark a little sheepishly.

“I so don’t want to be in your shoes when you tell her,” said Pete with a grin as they made their way down the corridor. “Actually, she’s probably in the Torch office now anyway, maybe you could tell her and then run away quickly…very quickly.”

“Jesus, there are pages and pages and pages on the Luthors and they tell you absolutely nothing,” exclaimed Chloe. All morning, in between classes Chloe had escaped to her office to research the Luthors. And now her desk was filled with papers, printouts from the Internet and magazines, anything she could get her hands on.

“For one of the richest and most well-known families in the world, nobody really knows anything about them,” she said with a sigh. She began tidying up the mess on her desk as she thought out her next plan of action. It wouldn’t do to just ask her dad to ask one of the Luthors for an interview. Anyway she had never gotten someone else to get her an interview before and she wasn’t about to start now. She would wait a while, let them get settled in Smallville, find out what she could from her father and then, then she would approach them about an interview.

‘Surely, they couldn’t turn down a school newspaper,’ she thought. She was interrupted from her musing by the door opening and a nervous looking Clark Kent stepping in.

‘Here we go again,’ she thought. “Just forget about the article Clark,” she said with a sigh, “I’ll use something else.”

“I’m sorry Chlo,” he began, “I will definitely have it for you in the morning, I just…”

”I said forget it Clark,” said Chloe, standing up from her desk, “just forget it.” She grabbed her bag and walked out the door.

“That went well,” commented Pete as he watched Chloe walk down the corridor.

“Yeah, I guess it did,” said Clark, a confused look on his face. ‘This is not good,’ he thought. Over the last few weeks he felt like Chloe was slipping away from him and Pete. Pete had a new girlfriend and Lana was taking up more and more of his time and somehow Chloe seemed to be left behind. But unlike before where she would rant and rave about the article and how he devoted all his time to Lana, now she seemed to accept it. ‘No,’ he thought, ‘Chloe is my friend; we’ll work things out. She just needs time to cool off.’

Lionel sat back and watched as his son and his new plant manager began working through various ideas for increasing productivity. The three-hour meeting had been an eye opener, their representatives had chosen very well in appointing Gabe Sullivan. Lionel liked the man and felt he would be an excellent and loyal worker and someone who could be Lex’s right-hand man at the plant.

“Well I see the two of you have a lot to discuss, so I will take my leave. Gabe it was a pleasure to meet you,” said Lionel getting up from his desk.

“Likewise Mr Luthor,” said Gabe with a smile.

“Son,” he said nodding at his son. ‘I’ll see you at home Lex, we have something to take care of,’ the words echoed in Lex’s mind.

“Father,” replied Lex.

Lionel left the office and Gabe and Lex continued with their discussion.

Chloe managed to avoid having to talk to Clark for the rest of the day and in true Clark Kent fashion he gave up trying to approach her, settling for leaving a note on her computer saying he was sorry.

“Everything will be peachy again tomorrow and once more Chloe will do her impression of a *doormat*,” she muttered as she let herself into her house. “Ok, let’s get homework out of the way and then grill dad about his first day, he should be home soon.”

“Where is he?” asked Lionel as he entered the castle. “Lillian,” he added, kissing his wife’s cheek as she met him.

“Lucas is making sure he’s…settled in,” said Lillian with a smile. “He gave a bit of trouble so Lucas had to knock him out. How was the plant?”

“Fine, Gabe Sullivan is a good man. He and Lex will work well together.”

“Our eldest son working with a human, actually getting on well with him, what will become of us,” sighed Lillian with fake drama.

Lionel chuckled softly, “I’m sure we will survive my darling. As soon as Lex gets home he and Lucas can *talk* with our guest.” ‘Lucas come here.’

Within seconds the youngest Luthor appeared before them. “You summoned,” he said with a grin.

“When Lex gets back the two of you can question our friend,” said Lionel as he took his wife’s hand and they moved towards the stairs.

“Oh and Lucas,” he said turning back to his youngest son, “make sure there is something left to be sent back.”

“Fun and games,” said Lucas rubbing his hands together, “fun and games. Hurry home bro.”

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information