+ Reply to Thread
Page 361 of 525 FirstFirst ... 261311351359360361362363371411461 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,610 of 5245

Thread: Sanguis quid Ligurat (NC17)

Re: Sanguis quid Ligurat (UPDATED 12/11-Ch130) Rating: NC17

Is Oliver going to kidnap Chloe? I mean..Lex is going to protect her right? HE loves her and they are going to bond strongly so he eill know where she is all the time...right? Okey to many stupid questions....Update fast Fiona...please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NS Full Member

yay! The two kids are finally going to mate. I hope Entienne screws up and gets chewed up by Oliver. I can't wait till the Luthors are finished with Oliver. *contemplating about new torture methods*

NS Junior Member

Awesome! I can't wait for more!

Heh. Heh heh. Heh heh heh. You ripped Barry's head from his body.

So, thank you for answering lots of questions in this update! I wonder why he is targeting Lex's bond over Lionel & Lillian's. Is he hoping to inspire fear in the ruling vamps and make them bow to him, thus causing everyone to bow to him without too much bloodshed? B/c yeah, going after the kids is pretty damn smart.

Love the update! Elena was hilarious, as always. Vamp girl thong...

Can't wait for more!

Oh wow. I just caught up on about 25 chapters. I've been really busy. Fanfuckingtastic Fi. You are the Queen. You are Lillian and we are all awestruck and willingly enslaved by your awesomeness.

Love what you're doing with Oliver, he's a far more deserving enemy then Dominic. Dominic was too weak. This blowout will be amazing.

The plot blows my mind. You're such an amazing writer and story teller. Al/Miles should be SHOT, they are just that undeserving of the characters of the Luthors and Chloe. They don't deserve the rights to them. You treat them sooo much better.

I love every word you write, every part of the story!

Only one thing bothers me, really as this mating ceremony is planned.... Chloe's seeming kind of hypocritical: she gave Clark an ultimatum to either trust her or end the friendship, and now so much huge things are happening in her life and she's not telling Clark? I know it's not her secret to tell really... but SOON it will be. And if I was Clark, I would be mad at Chloe for preaching about relationships and trust and then going and marrying into a master vampire family without a peep. I want Clark to know soon.

I don't even know how to express how much I love this story. It's getting so good. I really cannot take the suspense. Plz. update very VERY soon. Thanx! I love you Fi!

Well i'll be damned...it took my 3 day to read 130 chapter, and i have to say this is the definetly the far most intreting fanfic i've ever read. i loved the way the story started with chelx's usual way with their contant bantle going on...and Lucas charcter is sertenly a very hot and intresting character. Lional is actually a very sweet guy and Lillian is like the perfect mother. Those 2 sertenly have done a great job raising their hot sons. And finally LANA, i love the way u wrote her character in this story which suits her perfect the annoying BITCH who won't EVER shut up....GOD SHE'S SO ANNOYING and the way lucas is playing her is priceless. I ABSOLUTE LOVE THIS STORY AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE.....so plz be a good girl and ud this soon.....

NS Full Member

I love , love , love this story. Each new chapter is well written and exciting. I can't wait for more. And I really can't wait for Lana to find out with crystal clear , startling clarity that *gasp* the world does not revolve around her.

NS Full Member

I'm nervous too for de ceremony. I hardly wait to come the moment, I'm so excited!!!
    I love the Elena's gift. That's great!! I hope that Elena would be the mate of Karl. I like this pair.
    And Lana? I can't belive that she's so silly, she really think thar Lucas is interesting in her. And what about Oliver? He's a very, very evil boy.
    Please update soon. I can't wait more.

Red face Re: Sanguis quid Ligurat (UPDATED 12/11-Ch130) Rating: NC17

Again my apologies for the delay, but work is just a nightmare at the moment and updates will be sporadic for the next few weeks..... But on a better note the Mating Ceremony is only a chapter away Fiona

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chapter Hundred and Thirty One – Party Time, The Night Before

Thursday afternoon Chloe moved herself and the necessary luggage into the guesthouse. She and Lex were forbidden to see each other until it was time for the ceremony. Gabe and, on Chloe’s request, Elena were staying there as well. The only people allowed to visit her were Anna, Lillian and Natasha. Elena and Gabe could go to the castle as often as they liked but neither Lex nor Chloe were allowed to leave their respective residences until Friday evening. Needless to say neither was very happy.

--------------------------------------------------

Lucas chuckled contently to himself as Lex once again asked his father why on earth he and Chloe had to be separated. His chuckling grew as he heard the exasperated tone of Lionel’s voice as he replied, ‘because it’s tradition,’ for the umpteenth time.

“Jeez Lex you can last a day and a half without seeing her,” grinned Lucas.

“Shut up Lucas,” growled Lex.

“Lex, Lex, Lex,” said Lucas, as he walked over to his brother and slung an arm around his shoulders, “I think you need to get out, loosen up, so I propose we uphold the wonderful human tradition of the Bachelor Party.”

“What?” gasped Lex, shrugging his brother’s arm away.

“A Bachelor party,” smirked Lucas. “You, me, Karl, dad, Sergi, Gabe, Byron and any of the others that want to are going to get wasted, have lap dances, you know *fun* Lex.”

“I am well aware of what fun is Lucas,” snapped Lex.

“Excellent,” said Lucas, clapping Lex on the back. “I figure we’ll have it here, seeing as you’re not allowed leave. There’s more than enough booze and I know a couple of strippers, actually I know hundreds of strippers but two no maybe four should be plenty…”

“We are not having strippers. Hell we are not having a Bachelor party Lucas.”

“Why not? Come on; give me one good reason why not?”

“Because I don’t want one,” replied Lex.

“Fine,” snapped Lucas, “fine. Well you don’t have to be there, we can have the party in your honour…or not.”

‘Lex,’ Lionel’s voice sounded in his head, ‘your brother wants to do this for you. He has been speaking about it for a while and despite how he has presented the idea to you, he genuinely wants to do this.’

Lex sighed, “ok Lucas, we’ll have the party, but *no* strippers.”

“Ok, I’ll reluctantly pass on the strippers if the drinking games and really embarrassing stories and photographs can stay,” said Lucas, his face brightening again.

“Yes, the drinking games and embarrassing stories etc can stay,” replied Lex ‘Especially embarrassing stories bout you dear brother,’ he added silently.

Lucas bid them a goodbye and was quickly out of the room and off to organise things.

“Well done son,” said Lionel, smiling at Lex.

In the living room of the guesthouse Chloe, Elena, Natasha and a few of the other female vampires were seated around… chatting. Well Elena was the one chatting, regaling the others with the stories of her and Chloe’s club adventures before Chloe had found out that they were vampires.

Having just entered the house Lillian stood in the doorway of the room as Elena told the others about how Chloe stood up to the rather chauvinistic demons, and her tirade to them.

“I’d say you were a sight to behold,” grinned Lillian as she entered the room.

“What brings you by Lillian,” said Chloe, “not that you aren’t welcome of course,” she added with a grin, “I thought you had business with Anna for the rest of the evening.”

“Something about no women being allowed as Lucas is throwing Lex a Bachelor party, so Anna and I were asked to leave,” replied Lillian, a smirk on her face. “Although I’m not sure about this no women rule, because I believe I heard *Lucas* or was it *Karl* mention something about getting a couple of… strippers…”

“What?” exclaimed Chloe and Elena at the same time as they both jumped up from their seats.

“I’ll kill him,” growled Elena.

“It wasn’t Karl,” said Chloe, “this is all Lucas, he’s the one to suffer.”

“Oh you two are priceless,” gasped Lillian between laughs. “I’m only teasing you. Yes Lucas did mention strippers but Lex’s answer to that enquiry was a *very* definitive no, I just wanted to see your reactions.”

“Very funny Lillian,” said Chloe wryly.

“Yes I thought so,” grinned the Luthor matriarch.

“If Lex is having this bachelor party,” said Molina, one of the other vampires, “shouldn’t Chloe be having a similar party of her own?”

“An excellent idea,” grinned Natasha.

“I agree,” said Elena, “hey maybe we could get strippers.”

“Ooh delicious,” said one of the other women, “some nice young good-looking man, with tight buttocks.” This statement earned a flurry of laughter from everyone else.

A glazed look appeared over Lillian’s face.

“Please Lillian,” said Chloe with a grimace, “please don’t make any mention of Lionel’s buttocks, I really don’t think my stomach could handle it.”

Lillian said nothing, just winked at Chloe as her eyes flashed gold.

“Ew,” whispered Elena.

“I’m sure Lionel’s ass is very interesting,” said Natasha, “but far more important things take precedent, like Chloe’s party.”

“Very true,” a voice called out.

“Besides,” said Natasha with an evil gleam in her eye, “my Sergi’s ass is far better looking.”

“Double Ew,” said Chloe and Elena at the same time.

“Anyway ladies, Lex’s ass is the only one worth drooling over,” smirked Chloe a moment later, and once again everyone laughed.

“So Lucas,” grinned Hassid, “I want to hear *your* version of the Rome convent story.”

------

The *bachelor party* had been going on for a couple of hours, most of which had been spent drinking. Due to a vampire’s constitution it took a lot of alcohol for them to get drunk, and then a steady supply was required to keep them inebriated. But over the centuries Lionel had built up a rather impressive collection of various drinks that packed quiet a punch. So are a result the room was filled with, himself an exception, very drunk vampires exchanging stories and some very blue jokes.

------

“Ah the Rome School for the Education and upbringing of good Catholic Girls,” sighed Lucas, a faraway look in his eyes, “man that was one of the best weekends ever!”

“Yes and the chase out of Rome by the pitchfork and flaming torch wielding locals was a bundle of laughs as well,” said Lex dryly, sipping his drink.

“That was minor,” said Lucas waving his hand.

“Oh very minor,” chuckled Lionel, “your mother couldn’t show her face in Italy for decades after that. Everywhere she went in Italian vampire society it was, ‘oh look she’s the mother of that Lucas Luthor, you know the one who had all that trouble in the convent.’”

“Hey it wasn’t my fault that those girls found me irresistible.”

“But it was your fault that you used vampire seduction on a bunch of up till then cloistered sixteen and seventeen year olds,” grinned Sergi.

“Best education they ever had,” replied an unrepentant Lucas.

“AH Lionel, where would we be if we didn’t have children that created *legends* like that of Lucas,” grinned Lars, a rather heavy-set Scandinavian vampire.

“Very true,” said Hassid, “but what about you Lex, I’ve only ever heard whisperings of your doings, more rumour than anything else!!! I find it hard to believe that Lucas is the only one of the Luthor boys to have a wild streak.”

“Lex has had his moments,” grinned Lionel, “he just has a slight advantage over Lucas.”

“What advantage?” asked Lucas.

“*I* never got caught,” smirked Lex.

“You mean you’ve done things that I’ve never heard of?”

“Lots of things Lucas, but unlike you I don’t brag about them,” Lex enjoyed this teasing of his brother.

“Now Lex, I do remember you a mere slip of a lad at the time, actually it was before you were born Lucas, being quite vocal about your night with the three daughters of the Spanish king,” grinned Lars, winking at him. “If memory serves me right you and my eldest son were having some sort of a competition about how many ladies of royalty you could bed in a weekend.”

“What was the final score?” asked Lucas.

“A gentleman never speaks of these things,” said Lex smugly.

Lucas snorted at the *gentleman* comment.

“Lex won,” said Lars, “by a large margin as well. My son’s final figure was about thirty two, Lex’s was over fifty.”

“Lex, you dog,” grinned Lucas, “damn I feel so proud of you,” he added, wiping at his eye, “and now those heady days of debauchery are over with, you’ve taken mate. But fear not brother, I will, reluctantly mind you, take over the baton and ensure the Luthor name lives up to it’s proud past.”

“How very magnanimous of you Lucas,” said Lex, “I am touched by your honour to family tradition.”

“I know bro, it will be a chore but I am up for the task.”

“You must be very proud Lionel,” chuckled Sergi.

‘I most certainly am,’ thought Lionel.

Chloe laughed to herself as she watched Lillian and Natasha *argue* albeit good-naturedly about there various parties over the centuries. Listening to them Chloe knew that when Sergi or Lionel had mentioned how they tried to outdo each other every thing they meant what they said. While they were laughing Chloe could detect the underlying rivalry between them.

“Well Chloe, how are you feeling?” asked Freda as she sat down beside her. The very elegant and quite soft-spoken Swedish vampire was married to Lars, and had been telling Chloe earlier about the impending birth of their second grandchild. They had two daughters, both mated, the eldest one has a son and their youngest daughter was a month away from giving birth. Freda had told her that as soon as everything calmed down, that is when Oliver was taken care of she and Lex were to come to Denmark, where she lived to visit them. An offer Chloe accepted immediately.

“At the moment I’m feeling rather drunk,” she giggled. “I’m feeling good Freda, really good, I’m looking forward to tomorrow. Yes I’m a little nervous, but that’s just about the actual ceremony, apart from that I can not wait to be mated with Lex.”

“So young yet so sure,” smiled Freda. “My youngest daughter’s mate was only your age when they bonded, and I must admit to having reservations about it at the time because of his age. But here we are over a hundred years later and they await the birth of their first child. I wish you every success and happiness Chloe,” she leaned forward and kissed Chloe’s forehead.

“A toast,” Anna’s voice called out, “To Chloe and Lex,” she held up her glass.

Everyone raised her glass, “to Chloe and Lex.”

A slightly blushing Chloe sipped her drink.

“And to days of hot sex afterwards,” said Elena, grinning as she held her glass up.

“Hear, hear,” said all the other women, causing Chloe’s blush to deepen.

A few hours later Lex escaped the party to get some fresh air. Lucas had started another of his drinking games and Lex felt the need to get away for a moment.

Swaying slightly due to the alcohol he closed his eyes and felt the cool breeze on his face.

“Chloe,” he said softly as he sensed her nearby. Opening his eyes he saw her standing outside the guesthouse, also swaying slightly.

“We are not supposed to be seeing each other,” he smirked as he drew closer to her.

“Damn, we’ll have to call the ceremony off,” she grinned moving to meet him.

“Hey,” he whispered when he reached her, slipping his arms around her waist.

“Hey back,” she whispered, sliding her hands up his chest and around his neck.

Both moved at the same time and Chloe sighed contently as their lips met in a slow kiss. Tightening their arms around each other Lex deepened the kiss, sliding his tongue into her mouth.

They stood there in each other’s arms kissing softly.

------

From a window in the guesthouse Lillian watched them with a smile on her face. Moving away from them she spotted Lionel watching the pair from the main house.

‘I’m so happy for them Lionel.’

‘I know my love,’ he replied, ‘tomorrow will be a great day for our family.
    Last edited by Julie; 19th April 2009 at 19:21.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information