+ Reply to Thread
Page 357 of 525 FirstFirst ... 257307347355356357358359367407457 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,570 of 5245

Thread: Sanguis quid Ligurat (NC17)

Mrs Dean Winchester Senior Member pipersmum's Avatar

Red face Re: Sanguis quid Ligurat (UPDATED 06/11-Ch129) Rating: NC17

I was so gutted yesterday when you didn't update but it was Bonfire's night so I guessed you were busy But today you have updated and what a fantastic update it was
    I just love Chloe's relationship with her dad
    “My little girl getting married,” mumbled Gabe, his voice slurring.

“Well kind of a marriage,” she replied.

“He better treat you right,” he slurred as he stumbled and fell face down on his bed.

Chloe smiled and turned her dad over onto his side, pulling a blanket over him.

“Love you sweetie,” Gabe said between yawns, and before Chloe had a chance to answer he had passed out.

“Love you too dad,” she whispered and kissed his cheek before leaving the room.
    I can't wait for the mating ceremony I know I have said it before but I am really looking forward to it but when i read this:-
    “This party consisted of Lucas Luthor and a another vampire couple whom I don’t know,” continued Barry, his gaze on Oliver. “But also accompanying them was Lex Luthor, and on his arm was his… mate.”
    I worry that it won't happen for a long time or if not at all
    You wouldn't do that to us. Would you????
    As i said fantastic update looking forward to the next one

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Re: Sanguis quid Ligurat (UPDATED 06/11-Ch129) Rating: NC17

I'm doing a happy dance because you updated. Love this story more & more with each update. You are, though, killing me with no mating ceremony yet. I am only human & can hold out for only so long. One thing though, could Thomas be Barry Redmond. If Lionel finds a spy amongst his friends, I don't think it'll bode too well for him. Update soon , please.

Damn, somehow I knew that fantastic club scene would come back to bite us in the ass. I wonder though if this will really be new info for Oliver. He already knew that Lex had found a mate and that it was a girl in Smallville. Will knowing her name help that much? Chloe is now under the protection of the Luthers and staying at the Luther estate. The only time she is not with them is at school when the sun is out (and Clark is close). I hope this is enough to keep her safe.

As always you bring an interesting twist at the end..so I can't wait for the next update Anyway..Lucas was as brilliant as always, and the friendship between Gabe and Bryon is amazing done!
    But the most important part is still to come so you have to write that really quickly!!!!

NS Junior Member

Excellent update ^^

May I just point out one thing? You were inconsistant with Byron/Bryon... just something I noticed.

Can't wait for the next one ^^

NS Full Member

Talking Re: Sanguis quid Ligurat (UPDATED 06/11-Ch129) Rating: NC17

Yikes!!! Now Oliver will know who Chloe is!!! Great cliffhanger.

Fantastic update! Loved the scene between Chloe and her dad. The build up for the mating ceremony is great but really looking forward to the real thing and again you leave me sat on the edge of my seat at the end of the update.

is pushing daisies Senior Member

That was just....WOW!!! I absolutly loved it. I'm a bit nervous about this Barry Redmond character. He has to be up to no good. The smut was just so intense, i love it when you write them like that.
    Gabe drunk?!.....i was lmao!

Oh no, oliver knowss its Chloe!!! hurry up with the mating ceremony before he can ruin it, please don't let them get Chloe!!!

I loved that update and I adored drunk Gabe!!!

Kimmie

NS Full Member

Oh My God!!!!!!!! simply amazing............Oliver is going to know who Chloe is......I love the whole Chloe and her father scene and also the whole Chloe and Lex loving (awesome).....I wonder if Oliver is going to want Chloe for himself.and if he sees like a picture of her.....I love it...............Please update soon!!!!!!!!!! the suspense is killing me and I am dying in my seat wanting more...............This story is amazing; and you so rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information