+ Reply to Thread
Page 353 of 525 FirstFirst ... 253303343351352353354355363403453 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,530 of 5245

Thread: Sanguis quid Ligurat (NC17)

NS Junior Member

Re: Sanguis quid Ligurat (UPDATED 26/10-Ch127) Rating: NC17

That was great- can't wait until the mating ceremony!

HI! Me again. *waves*

Soooo.... I was thinking. It's Halloween weekend. That's got to mean something to your muse. After all, this is a vamp fic, so your muse must have a little demon inside her that is activated by all the hedonism instigated by this particular holiday.

Now - give me a minute, I'm going somewhere with this - just to let you know, because I am sure you are terribly interested, I am going away this weekend to party like a rockstar with my three best friends. At a biker bar. And I believe that there should be the mother of all updates posted when I get back on Sunday. Or at least by Monday. Because we as fanfiends deserve a nice apertif of vampChlex after our weekend of debauchery that would, no doubt, give Lillian an idea or two. Am I right fellow fiends or am I right? *resounding cheer arises in my head because I am the one composing this, after all*

So, there you go. I leave you to it, O Creative and Magnificently Diabolical One.

*raises glass for all to toast*
    HERE'S TO HALLOWEEN AND HEDONISM! Make sure you all take pictures!

PS: Not sure how interested you are, but I kinda ripped off my idea for a costume from your Chloe. I'm going as a fallen angel. I ripped and cut a white dress, bought white feather wings that I bent and added blood too, ripped white fishnets, then added black kneeboots, mussed hair, dark make-up, tear lines in the mascara, and makeup applied to create bruises and scrapes where the dress is torn. Then, my other friend didn't know what to be, so she ripped my idea and is going as Hell's Angel. Only with a store-bought costume, nothing original. So there we are: blonde me in white, brunette her in black. Thanks for the idea!

is pushing daisies Senior Member

Thank you for sending Gabe and Lucas away hehehehe, now there can be alot of smut!. I'm excited to see what kind of dress your going to make Chloe wear. Oh and Oliver.....he always gives me bad vibes, but altogether i loved it.
    Oh and by the way, what day is it suppose to be in the story?? I don't think the 25th can come fast enough.

I am soooo not an addict tiger04's Avatar

It's almost time. It's almost time. I can't wait for the next update. I love how you write i get so lost in the story-it's wonderful. Please update soon

AT

Although actual smut would have been appreciated, I loved this chapter.
    I hope Gabe and Byran can find a way to stop Oliver. Maybe they can talk to the other demon to find something out.

The scene with Lillian giving Chloe the necklace almost brought tears to my eyes, too. I love how strongly they have bonded.

I just spent the past three days reading this story and I must say that this is by far my favorite story.
    Love the whole Chloe/Lucas friendship at the beginning, and then how Lucas teased Lex in regards to Chloe before (and after) he found out about the extent of their relationship.
    If I were to tell you everything I loved about this, it would take all day and about three pages of feedback. There isn't anything I don't like about this fic...except the bad guys of course.
    Impatiently awaiting the next part. Keep up the outstanding work.

Talking Re: Sanguis quid Ligurat (UPDATED 26/10-Ch127) Rating: NC17

Happy Halloween all and may all your neck-biters look like Lex or Lucas

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chapter Hundred and Twenty Eight – Gathering Momentum

“There you are,” exclaimed Chloe as she finally found Elena, “I have been looking for you for ages. This castle really is too big.”

Elena had taken advantage of not having anything to do and hid herself away in the small library near Chloe’s room; she was reading up about some of the things Byron and Gabe had discovered.

“It will fill up soon enough. Karl says the five other members that make up the pureblood hierarchy with Lionel and Sergi will be here tomorrow,” replied the dark-haired vampire. “So what did you want to see me about?”

“Wow all of vampire royalty here, maybe we should lay out a red carpet,” teased Chloe.

“I’d say if this meeting was being called under different circumstances there might well be a red carpet. Now I seriously doubt that’s what you wanted to talk about.”

“You’re right,” replied Chloe. “I wanted to talk to you about the mating ceremony. Let’s sit down; I’ve been wandering around the place looking for you.”

The two girls sat down on the large comfy sofa in the corner of the room.

“I’ve been talking to Lillian about the ceremony,” began Chloe, “about the various parts of it and what exactly will happen.”

“Like the non-stop sex afterwards,” teased Elena.

“If you don’t stop that I won’t tell you why I am here,” said Chloe.

“My lips are sealed on the matter of the non-stop sex,” smirked Elena, mimicking the fastening of a zip across her lips.

“Yeah right,” murmured Chloe, before laughing.

“Ok, like I said I’ve been talking to Lillian,” she continued, her voice slightly serious, “and she said that the ceremony was like a human wedding, Lex could have a ‘best man’, and that I could have an attendant, a bridesmaid of sorts. And well I was wondering if you would be mine?”

“Oh Chloe,” said Elena, her voice thick with tears, “oh I would be honoured to. Thank you.”

“I’m so glad you said yes,” grinned Chloe pulling the other girl into a hug.

--------------------------------------------------

“What are you all dressed up for?” commented Lex as Lucas entered the room.

“Lucky ole’ me,” he began, although his expression and tone hinted at him being anything but lucky, “has been invited to dinner… at the Langs.”

Lex burst out laughing, “oh you are *lucky*. What on earth possessed you to say yes? I thought you had got over that masochistic phase you went through about 75 years ago.”

“I think it’s my ingrained need to completely take the piss out of someone that goaded me to say yes,” grinned Lucas. “Well that and the fact that my demon loves to tease the girl. So I said yes, and I intend to have fun… lots of fun.”

“Well before you go, I want to ask you something,” said Lex, his voice now serious, “I wonder would you be my ‘best man’ at my mating ceremony?”

“Seriously!” gasped Lucas.

“I can’t think of anyone else I would rather have,” replied Lex, “despite the fact you drive me to the point where if I had a stake at hand I would use it on you,” he added with a smirk.

A huge smile broke out on Lucas’ face, “I would love to be your best man.”

“Thank you,” said Lex with a smile, “you annoying brat.”

“Love you too,” grinned Lucas, “you anal retentive bore.

“There has been a lot of noise coming out of Europe and Asia,” announced Etienne as he entered the room.

“I know,” replied Oliver, “Lionel is calling the others.”

“Perfect, why don’t we attack when they are all gathered, wipe them all out in one go.”

“Don’t be stupid, I want to take over the vampire world not plunge it into another war that will last a millennia,” said Oliver, a hint of annoyance in his voice that Etienne would even suggest such a thing.

“You would be destroying the seven most powerful vampires,” exclaimed Etienne, “no one would dare disobey you.” He couldn’t understand why Oliver wouldn’t want to destroy them.

“Think it through Etienne. If the seven were destroyed every vampire, pure or half-blood, every demon would suddenly fancy themselves as the next ruler. Battles would break out everywhere, they wouldn’t listen to me, despite my power, they wouldn’t listen to anyone… they would just fight and fight, I would have no one to rule. No, let Lionel have his little gathering, and plan his next move, no doubt an army will be raised, and that’s fine by me, a ready made army for me to take over. Leave the planning for taking over the vampire world to me Etienne; you concentrate on that spell for unbinding mates.” And with that Oliver turned his attention from Etienne and concentrated on the computer screen in front of him.

Biting back his anger Etienne stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind him. He was beginning to get tired of the way Oliver had been treating him lately, but his fear for the other demon and the possibility the he could actually take over the vampire world, kept him in Oliver’s service. Well that and the incredible sex.

Chuckling softly Oliver looked up from the screen, “poor Etienne, it has been fun, but you’ve almost outlived your usefulness. I just need to keep you around for a little longer and then you will be disposed of.”

“I don’t know any of the people on this list,” said Chloe as she and Lex were looking through the names Lillian had given her.

“They are family members of the leaders who are arriving,” he replied. “Mom wants to show off, hence why they’ve all been invited. But Chlo, if you don’t want them there, just say so, she will understand.”

“Oh I don’t mind them being there, it’s just that I don’t know them,” she said, “I would like to be able to invite Clark and Pete, but I know that is not possible. I want to tell them about you, but with the situation with Oliver… I don’t think telling them you’re a vampire at my, well, wedding would be the best way to break the news.”

“Probably not, but it would make for an even more interesting ceremony,” he grinned.

“What about you Lex? How do you feel about all these people being here?”

“I couldn’t care either way love, you’re going to be there, as is my family and Gabe, and that’s all that matters,” he replied sincerely.

Chloe smiled and cupping his cheek kissed him softly. “After the ceremony my dad is going to London with Bryon to do more research. He is so excited; he’s never been to Europe before. I’m so jealous, neither have I.”

“I’ll show you the world Chloe, anywhere you want to go I’ll take you.”

“When all this business with Oliver is finished and I’m done with school of course I’ll take you up on that offer mister.”

“It can be our honeymoon.”

“That sounds nice. Oh I asked Elena to be my bridesmaid or attendant, whatever it’s called.”

“Thought you might ask her, and it probably comes as no surprise that I asked Lucas to be my best man.”

“And where is the lovely Lucas tonight, I haven’t seen him all day.”

“You’re going to love this Chloe. He’s gone to dinner at the Langs, courtesy of Lana and Nell.”

“Oh God, poor Lucas. What on earth made him accept? I can think of other ways to punish yourself that don’t involve an evening in the company of Lana and Nell.”

“He lives to tease Chloe, and as long as that teasing nature of his is directed at anyone someone other than me, I’m a happy vampire,” smirked Lex.

“Yes but Lana Lang deserves so much more than a teasing Lex, she deserves pain,” replied Chloe, an evil grin on her own face.

Grabbing her to him, “you will make a magnificent vampire,” he murmured before capturing her lips in a heated kiss.

Falling back onto the couch they set about forgetting about Lucas, Lana and their own mating ceremony for a while.

‘I definitely have masochistic tendencies,’ thought Lucas, ‘there is no other explanation for why I am sitting here with quite easily the two most annoying women I have ever met in my long life.’

When he had arrived at their house, he was quickly *invited* in by Lana and immediately led to the front room where she proceeded to tell him about, well, herself. He got the entire story, *again* of how her parents died, and it was then at that point that Nell chipped in saying how brave Lana had been all her life, and that she felt honoured to have raised her.

Somehow he had managed to get through that, though just barely. The few sarcastic comments he had made had helped him, especially as seeing they went right over both aunt and niece’s heads. Also playing the concerned and interested listener got Lana to flirt, albeit badly, with him, and he had even managed to get her to *flutter* her eyelashes, that had sustained him for a while.

But dinner had been a nightmare; it had turned into the Lana and Nell mutual appreciation society, and there was really only so much Lucas could take. ‘Time to stir things up,’ he thought, as Lana prattled on about what she wanted to do when she left school.

Fixing his best ‘that is *so* interesting’ expression on his face, Lucas faced Lana while he kicked off his shoe and slowly slid his foot along the back of Nell’s leg. The older woman jumped slightly and gasped.

“Are you ok Nell?” asked Lana.

“Yes Nell, everything ok?” smirked Lucas, facing her and winking slowly.

“I’m…I’m fine,” replied Nell, “just thought I felt something on my leg. Please continue Lana.”

Giving her aunt a funny look, Lana turned her attention back to Lucas, and smiled at him before talking again. Biting back a grin Lucas returned to Nell’s leg and slowly caressed her calf with his foot. Out of the corner of his eye he could see Nell biting her lip and squirming a little in her chair.

“That sounds great Lana,” he said, as his foot moved around the back of Nell’s knee.

“Coffee,” exclaimed Nell, practically jumping to of her seat, “I forgot about the coffee.” Blushing slightly she quickly left the room.

‘Now that was fun,’ thought Lucas.

“We’re heading into the lounge Nell,” Lana called out and stood up from the table.

“You go ahead Lana,” smiled Lucas, “I’m going to give your aunt a hand.”

“She’ll be fine,” pouted Lana.

“Go on in,” said Lucas, his voice low and hypnotic.

With a breathless “ok”, Lana headed into the lounge. When she was out of sight Lucas undid a couple of buttons on his shirt and headed after Nell.

“Are you ok there?” he asked, causing the woman to jump and spin around to face him. A slow smile appeared on his face as Nell blushed and turned away quickly to finish making the coffee.

“I’m fine Lucas,” she replied, reaching to the cupboard above her head.

“Let me,” whispered Lucas, his mouth close to her ear. He reached over her head to take down the sugar bowl, making sure his chest pressed against her back. He placed it on the tray, his hand resting beside hers.

Nell took a deep shuddering breath, as she felt Lucas pressed behind her.

‘This is too fucking easy,’ he thought.

“Let me carry this in for you,” he said, standing back a little so Nell could move past him, but still close enough so that she would have to brush against him. Keeping her eyes on everywhere but his face Nell moved past Lucas, and groaned softly as her body brushed his in the process.

Lucas turned to take the tray, biting the inside of his cheek to keep himself from laughing. When he had composed himself he picked up the tray, “lead on Nell,” he said with a wink.

Lucas deposited the tray on the small table in the front room.

“Are you ok Nell? You’re looking rather flushed,” commented Lana.

“She’s right, you do look flushed,” replied Lucas, placing his hand on the small of Nell’s back, and rubbing his thumb slowly in circles. He could hear the increase in her heartbeat as the first signs of her arousal hit his senses.

“I am feeling, well, a little hot,” said Nell, leaning against Lucas’ hand, “I… I think I might go lie down for a bit. Please excuse me.”

“Thank you for dinner,” smiled Lucas, bending down and kissing her cheek. “I look forward to seeing *more* of you soon,” he whispered, and almost laughed out loud at the soft gasp she gave.

Smiling contently Lucas made his way over to the couch and sat down beside Lana as soon as Nell had left the room.

Lana poured them a cup of coffee and when both had their drink she settled in her seat, making sure she was close to Lucas, her shoulder touching his. “Lucas, I hope you don’t think me too forward, but I was wondering what exactly is between you and Elena?” she asked sweetly.

“Elena and I are friends,” said Lucas, “Her boyfriend is an old friend of mine and Lex’s. She and Chloe have become good friends since she came to the states.”

“Yes, I got the impression they did,” replied Lana, her tone sounding bitter.

“Why do you ask?”

“Well, a while back, the time you and Elena came into the Talon, just before you left she threatened me. I mean can you believe it, she threatened *me*. I have no idea what provoked this response, I mean I did nothing.”

“And what exactly did she say?” asked Lucas, knowing full well the extent of Elena and Lana’s *conversation*.

“I don’t remember all the details,” said Lana airily, “I was just so surprised at her, I was nothing but polite.”

“Would you like me to have a word with her for you Lana?”

“I would appreciate that Lucas, you can tell her all about me and that she has me all wrong,” Lana laid her hand on Lucas and patting it gently.

“I know exactly what to say,” he said with a smile, ignoring his demon’s wishes to rip her hand off for touching him so patronisingly.

Eventually Lucas made his excuses and left, he pecked Lana gently on the cheek before leaving and it did his ego good when it looked liked she would swoon.

As he walked down the driveway to his car he glanced up and saw Nell standing at the window to her room watching him. Blowing her a kiss he then turned away a smirk on his face.

“Yes, despite the war with Oliver, and Lex and Chloe’s mating ceremony, I can still make time to have a little fun at the expanse of silly mortals,” he said. “I feel so much better now.”
    Last edited by Julie; 19th April 2009 at 19:20.

Quote Originally Posted by ruafair
    Leave the planning for taking over the vampire world to me Etienne; you concentrate on that spell for unbinding mates.” And with that Oliver turned his attention from Etienne and concentrated on the computer screen in front of him.[/COLOR]
    egad. unbinding mates! that would make everyone fair game without partners to draw strengths from. and that could include Chloe! ack! noooooooo.....*sob*

“Well, a while back, the time you and Elena came into the Talon, just before you left she threatened me. I mean can you believe it, she threatened *me*...”
    LOL. i thought you forgot about this little Lucas plot. and i fully agree with his demon; rip it off, rip it OFF!

NS Junior Member

“Yes but Lana Lang deserves so much more than a teasing Lex, she deserves pain,” replied Chloe, an evil grin on her own face.

Grabbing her to him, “you will make a magnificent vampire,” he murmured before capturing her lips in a heated kiss.
    I can't wait to see Chloe as a vampire! And if this story ends right after the war when all is right with the world and only includes a little bit of vampire Chloe... I will be begging for a sequel ^^ Just giving you fair warning.

Thanks, I loved the update! Now, off to work... (I should have left like 25 min ago, the Only redeeming quality about working for family, is that I can get away with being late like all the time ^^)

What are you waiting for! Start writing! ;p

Mrs. Smith Senior Member JosiCuervo's Avatar

Re: Sanguis quid Ligurat (UPDATED 31/10-Ch128) Rating: NC17

“Like the non-stop sex afterwards,” teased Elena.
    Why, yes…that’s exactly what I’ve been focusing on… Heh…
    “I know exactly what to say,” he said with a smile, ignoring his demon’s wishes to rip her hand off for touching him so patronisingly.
    Oh, come on! Do it! Rip her fucking stupid princess head off! Grr…

Great update, Fiona! Poor Lucas, constantly torturing himself by continuing to interact with the horrid Lang’s. Ew. I certainly do appreciate his ability to mock them without either woman noticing. Makes for some nice entertainment. I’m looking forward to the impending mating ceremony the Vampire smutfest that will follow. Please update soon.

Erica

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information