+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 525 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: Sanguis quid Ligurat (NC17)

Mwah hah hah hah! Lookit all the eeeeevil! It's terribly exciting. ^_^ I can't wait to see the eventual interaction between the Luthors and the rest of the town. The people of Smallville will never know what hit them.

I'm also looking forward to seeing what the Luthors do about feeding. *pictures butler going downstairs to select dinner from the people cellar*

Miss Innocent-Or? 2005 Senior Member ColumbiaBlue's Avatar
    “At last, something good to get my teeth into,” she said with a grin.
    I thought this line was funny. Hehehehehe

hmy: Can one of the Luthor's bite Lana and turn her into a vampire? Cause that would be just soooo cool. lol. Maybe she wouldn't be so annoying then. Can't wait until Chloe meets Lex and Lucas. That's gonna be fuuuun!

I love it! More soon!

~Manda :

NS Full Member
    Yep that's it I'm already hooked!!! :biggrin: So please come back and update!

Julie

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar
    Yay! You updated Hehe... Can't wait for interaction between Lex and Chloe
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

Woo hoo!

I love seeing Lex, Lillian, Lionel, and Lucas ("L squared") all together! And I've always thought that Lillian would have ruled over her sons with a strong hand...it's great to see it.

So far I'm LOVING Lucas and his debaucherous attitude! Hmm...is he going to go after Chloe?

Oh, and A? I love this!!

I'm also looking forward to seeing what the Luthors do about feeding. *pictures butler going downstairs to select dinner from the people cellar*
    I'm just imagining Lex ordering people by year, just like wine!

More of this soon, please. What an intriguing read!!

scifichick774
    Just a Guest!
    *evil cackle*

Oh, I love it. I just love it. More. Give me more.

katspell
    Just a Guest!
    hmmm gimme more!

Members
    This is not fair im addicted and you have only posted 2 chapters. i love the whole vampire thing very cool and original. I hope both lucas and lex think there mate is chloe that would be beautiful its about time chloe gets all the men and not shallow pink princess. lol. sorry can you feel the hate. anyways update soon please and feed my addiction.

thanks,
    Megs

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    Oh, I just knew this story was going to be good from your first post, and the last chapter just proved it!! I hope that both Lucas and Lex are enthralled by Chloe!! She deserves some attention!! I have a feeling her investigations will get her in trouble though!! I can't wait to find out if I'm right!! Thank you for posting a new Chlex story!! :chlexsign4:

NS Senior Member Senior Member
    Ah, another great update. I like how you're slowly but surely building up the vampire mythology.

Oh, and just a suggestion: maybe Lucas could seduce Lana and suck the life out of her? Oh wait -- what life?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information