+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: NS Advent Calendar 2003 - The Magic Of Christmas - Feedback thread

*claps* excellent as usual Fi.

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar
    *claps too* Yes, excellent indeed!
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

PART 21

------

Part Twenty One

Chloe almost skipped into the Talon, but managed to restrain herself. “Hi Lana,” she said when she reached the counter, “I will have a large Mocha please, heavy on the chocolate.”

“Hello to you,” said Lana, with a smile. “So what has you in such a good mood?”

“Oh life and life,” she replied with a laugh.

Lana finished getting her order and placed it on the counter in front of her. She watched as Chloe took a long sip and then noticed something on her neck.

“Whoa Chlo, that’s one hell of a hickey on your neck,” she said.

“Shit,” said Chloe, “I thought I had covered it up.” She tried to pull the neck of her sweater higher. “At least the others are in places that aren’t seen,” she muttered under her breath.

“Oh my God, you did it, didn’t you,” gasped Lana, “tell me you did it.”

Chloe said nothing she just smirked at Lana.

“OH MY GOD,” squealed Lana, causing a number of customers to stare at her.

“Jeez Lana, scream a little louder why don’t you, I don’t think the *dogs* quite got that,” said Chloe.

“Oh my God, oh my God,” she repeated, “you and Lex, oh my God.”

“Yes I uttered quite a few of those myself last night, and this morning, and at lunch time…” she trailed off with another smirk.

“Don’t move,” said Lana. She went over and got herself a coffee, “Catherine,” she said to the other girl, “watch the counter, I’m taking a break.” She came around the other side and grabbed Chloe’s arm, almost dragging her over to the quiet table in the back.

When both had sat down Lana spoke again, “ok Sullivan spill it, I want details. And in case you didn’t get that…details.”

“What kind of details Lana?” asked Chloe coyly.

“Don’t make me beat it out of you Chloe,” threatened Lana. “First off was it any good?”

“Good Lana, good isn’t even in the same galaxy to describing how it was. He was…incredible…amazing…mind-blowing. Let me tell you, X-rated dreams don’t even come close to the real thing.”

“Oh wow, and having someone experienced for your first time, wow.”

“He was so gentle and caring at first, and it did hurt a little the first time but the pleasure far outweighed that,” said Chloe with a sigh.

“Ok colour me green with jealously,” laughed Lana. “So did you…you know, did you, you know…you know,” she stammered, blushing profusely.

“Over and over, and OVER,” grinned Chloe, knowing what Lana was trying to ask.

“It’s official, I hate you Chloe Sullivan.”

“Would you like me to make you even more jealous,” said Chloe. Lana nodded. “Well there isn’t one inch of my body that he didn’t lick or kiss.”

Lana’s mouth dropped open, “so…so he…went…went.”

“Down on me,” offered Chloe. “Yes he did. And before you ask yes I did. My body is aching in places I never imagined would ache and I love it. It is the most amazing feeling Lana.”

“Have I told you that I hate you Chloe?"

“Why do you hate Chloe?” a voice sounded behind them.

“Clark,” both girls exclaimed in shock. “Don’t sneak up on people like that Clark,” said Lana.

“I’m sorry,” he said with a grin and took the seat beside Lana. “So I ask again, why do you hate Chloe?”

“Oh it’s nothing,” said Lana, “we were just teasing and such.”

“Oh ok,” replied a confused Clark. “Great party last night, wasn’t it?”

“The best,” said Chloe with a smile.

“Yes and some got more out of it than others,” said Lana.

“Well what can I say,” replied Chloe. “I had to keep *coming* back for more.” Both girls laughed and Clark looked on even more confused.

“What are you going on about?” he asked.

“Nothing,” said Lana. “Getting serviced,” joked Chloe. And they both started laughing again.

“Ok I’m gonna leave the two of you to…I don’t know…come down form whatever drugs you’ve taken.” And with that Clark left the two laughing girls and made his way over to Pete.

--------------------------------------------------

Later on that evening Lana and Chloe were in Chloe’s bedroom. “Poor, poor Clark,” said Lana, “he so didn’t have a clue.”

“What? You mean you didn’t attack him when I left,” asked Chloe. She then burst out laughing at the look of ‘yeah right’ on Lana’s face.

“Look Lana, this is Clark we’re talking about if you wait for him to make the first move, well let’s just say you might want to buy shares in batteries.”

“Chloe Sullivan, eww,” grimaced Lana.

“Ok, ok enough of that for the moment,” she said. “Lana I want your opinion on something.”

“Sure, what is it?”

Chloe got off the bed and headed to her closet, she rummaged around in it for a moment and then returned to the bed holding a package in her hands.

“This,” she began, “this is what I got Lex for Christmas. And I want to know if it’s ok, and not too…well much.”

She opened the package for Lana to see. “Oh Chloe,” she said, “Is that who I think it is?”

Chloe nodded.

“It’s beautiful Chloe, he will love it. And it’s not too much, it is absolutely perfect.”

“Thanks Lana I was hoping you would say that.” She gently wrapped the present up again and put it back in her closet convinced she had got him the right thing.
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

DAMN!!!

What's the present????!!!?!?!?!?

Oh Fi! That was just adorable. I love the way you're playing this out and can I just say, Lana is so not alone in being jealous.

Lisa Spark
    Just a Guest!
    Adorable story!

PART 22

December 22nd

"Lex you have to put a Christmas tree up," whined Chloe. "As it is you're late, it's almost Christmas Eve."

"That's because I hadn't planned on spending Christmas here in Smallville," he said. "Actually I hadn't planned on spending Christmas anywhere," he added softly.

Chloe smiled softly at him and hooked her arm through his. Lex had decided to invite a few people over on Christmas Eve for a drink. And as a result Chloe announced that the room would need to be decorated accordingly.

"Come on," she said, dragging him by the hand, "we'll get a tree here."

They entered a large warehouse-store building.

"Tom," Chloe called out. "TOM," she shouted louder when there was no answer.

"Yeah, yeah relax I'm not deaf," a man, a few years older than Lex came out to them.

"Hey Tom," said Chloe, smiling at him.

"Hello darling," smiled Tom at Chloe. Lex tensed slightly at Tom calling her 'darling.'

Chloe rolled her eyes. "Lex this is Tom. Tom this is Lex Luthor."

"Ah Mr Luthor, the man whose name has been autographed on all the cheques Chloe has handed over to me. Nice to meet the man behind ensuring I go skiing this Christmas," he said with a laugh.

"Charmed," muttered Lex, shaking the other man's hand.

"So planning another party Chloe, what do you need?"

"Well it's not a party as such. We just need a tree and a few bits and pieces for it."

"Knock yourselves out," said Tom, "give me a call when you're done or if you need any help." And with that left Lex and Chloe alone.

"Darling," said Lex, looking at Chloe. "And why shouldn't he call me that," retorted Chloe with a grin, "after all Tom and I got to know each other *very well* with all the decorations I got from him." She moved away from him and pretended to peruse the various shelves of decorations.

Lex smirked and followed her. "Really," he said, "and how *well* are we talking about?"

"Well you have to admit I did get pretty good discounts on everything," she said, her eyes twinkling.

Lex grabbed a piece of tinsel and wrapped it around Chloe's waist and used it to pull her close. "And what kind of benefits to *I* get," he whispered into her ear.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, "oh Mr Luthor you get very *special* benefits."

He lowered his head and kissed her, moaning softly as her mouth opened immediately for him. Their tongues met half way and lazily entwined. Chloe felt herself being pushed against the shelves and pulled Lex closer as their kiss became more intense.

He slipped one hand under her sweater, moving it slowly up till he reached the satin of her bra. He groaned softly into her mouth when he felt the front clasp and flicked it open, freeing her breasts.

Chloe gasped, "Lex, we can't here."

"Shush," he said, "one of my benefits remember." And he knelt down, pushing her sweater up. He flicked his tongue over one nipple and then the other, causing her to whimper softly. Lex moaned as she arched against him. He stood back up and captured her mouth, his hands cupping her breasts, kneading them softly as they kissed.

'God he drives me crazy,' she thought.

"You guys find want you needed," Tom's voice filtered back to them.

"Yes," moaned Chloe.

"I have exactly what I need," murmured Lex as he kissed her neck.

"Well I don't mean to hurry you up, but I want to close up soon," said Tom.

"Damn," groaned Lex. He fixed up her clothing and adjusted his own.

"You get the tree Lex, I'll get the decorations," she said, and reluctantly moved away from him.

"We'll finish this later," he smirked and headed off to get the Christmas tree.

"Jeez get a room why don't you," said Chloe, and then laughed as Clark and Lana jumped apart.

"Chloe...we…we were just," stammered Clark.

"Testing out the mistletoe," she offered with a grin.

Lana glared at her while Clark made his escape, mumbling something about seeing Lana later and having to get a message for his mother.

"Great timing Chlo," said Lana. "Well I do try," she said with a grin, "anyway if you're going to make-out in the Talon you are going to get interruptions."

"It's all your fault anyway," said Lana. "What's my fault?" a confused Chloe asked.

"Well since you told me about you and Lex I've been…been," Lana paused for a moment. "Frustrated. And don't you dare laugh Chloe Sullivan, as I said all your fault."

"Dear Santa, my name is Lana Lang, I've been a good girl and all I want for Christmas is too lose my vir…"

"Don't even *think* about finishing that statement Chloe."

Chloe grinned at her. "So what brings you here? I thought you and Lex would be busy."

"We were earlier," she replied.

"God Chloe you've turned into a sex maniac," laughed Lana.

"We weren't busy with that," said Chloe rolling her eyes. "We had to get a tree and decorations for Lex's. So when people call on Christmas Eve at least the place with have a Christmassy feel to it."

"But," she added after a moment, "we did get busy with *other* things when we got back." She shivered slightly as she remembered rolling around on the carpet after they had put the tree up.

"Way too much information Chloe, but thanks for sharing it," laughed Lana. "Did you tell you dad about you and Lex, and what did he say?"

"Yes I told him, I didn't tell him how *together* Lex and I were, I so don't want to give him a heart attack," she said. "He was ok about it, quite shocked but ok. He says its just going to be weird, the thought of his daughter dating his boss, but if I'm happy he's happy. My dad is the greatest."

"Who is the greatest," said Lex, slipping his arms around her waist, and laughing when she jumped slightly.

"You are of course," she said, kissing his nose.

"So Lana, are you and Nell going to drop by on Christmas Eve?" asked Lex.

"We are Lex and thanks for the invite."

"You're welcome, well that's good there should be quite a few people there. Clark, his parents, you, Nell, Chloe and Gabe."

"And Pete," said Chloe. "I was talking to him earlier and he told me to say he'd accepted your invite."

"Will wonders never cease," mumbled Lex.

"Hey be nice," said Chloe. "What me to show you how nice?" he whispered in her ear.

Chloe shivered and Lana rolled her eyes at the tow of them. "Well do either of you actually want coffee?" she asked.

"No," they both said. "We need to get going," said Lex, "things to do and such."

"Yeah right. Bye."

"Bye Lana," they both said and left the Talon quickly.

---

PART 23

December 23rd

"Ok, only one more to go," sighed Chloe as she wrapped Lana's Christmas present.

She got off her bed and padded over to the closet, taking out, with great care, Lex's present. She went back over and sat on the bed to wrap it properly. She took it out and stared at it, although Lana had said it was perfect, the closer she got to Christmas Eve the less sure she was about it.

"Way to have a crisis about probably your most important present," she muttered, "and to have it the day before Christmas Eve."

She and Lex had agreed to exchange gifts tomorrow at his little get together. " Stop stressing Chloe, the gift is fine, he will love it and all your panicking will have been for nothing." 'I hope,' she added silently.

She wrapped it up before she had fourth and fifth thoughts about it. "There done," she announced.

There was a knock on her door. "Come in," she said.

The door opened and her father came in carrying two mugs of hot chocolate. "Here you go sweetie," he said handing one over.

"Thanks dad," she said. "MMMMM Gabe Sullivan's famous Christmas hot chocolate," she said before taking a sip.

Gabe smiled at her. "It's true dad, you could make money selling your recipe," she said. For as long as Chloe could remember her dad made them hot chocolate at Christmas."

"I'd rather keep the recipe exclusive to the Sullivan's," he said with a grin.

"Dad," began Chloe, "do you ever think…think of mom around the holidays?"

Gabe sighed, "I use to think of her all the time when she left, and then that started to fade, but yes around Christmas and your birthday I still think of her."

"So do I," whispered Chloe.

"Chloe you are the most precious and important person in my life and despite what happened and what was said all those years ago I couldn't be more proud to have you as my daughter."

"You really are the best," said Chloe as she hugged her dad. "I love you."

"I love you too sweetheart," said Gabe, hugging her tight.

"Ok I've had my little Christmas emotional moment," she said after a few minutes. "It's allowed," said Gabe, kissing her forehead gently.

"I see you've wrapped all your presents, any hints to what you got your dad."

"No, you'll have to wait until Christmas day," she said with a grin, "unless you want to give me a hint to what you have got me."

"Looks like we'll both be waiting till Christmas day," he said with a laugh. "I'm quiet looking forward to heading over to Mr Lut…I mean Lex's tomorrow." Gabe still stumbled over calling Lex by his first name and not Mr Luthor. "Seeing how I wasn't here for the Winter Ball, which by accounts sounded like a great night."

"It was amazing," said Chloe with a sigh, as she remembered the wonderful end to the evening.

"That good," said a grinning Gabe.

Chloe blushed and bowed her head, and hoped her hair would cover her cheeks.

"Am I better off not knowing?" asked Gabe, half-joking, half-serious.

Chloe just smiled and nodded at him. "So what time are we going to head over to Lex's at tomorrow?" she asked.

"Well I'm guessing *you* will be heading over earlier than the rest of us. I'm actually going with Martha and Jonathan Kent. Clark will be arriving with Lana and Nell," Gabe paused for a moment and then an evil grin appeared on is face.

"What are you grinning at dad?"

"I just had this weird picture of you and Lex greeting the guests as lord and lady of the manor," he said and started laughing.

"That is *so* not funny," glared Chloe.

"Of course not," he said, still laughing.

"Dad, stop it." And needless to say he didn't, well for a while anyway.

Lex stood looking at the tree he and Chloe had put up yesterday. The last time he had fun decorating a Christmas tree was when he mother was still alive. It was the Christmas before she got sick, even his father had enjoyed himself.

He smiled to himself as he remembered exactly how Chloe and himself ended up after finishing the decorating. He still had a hard time believing everything that had happened over the last couple of weeks.

"Chloe Sullivan," he whispered, the reason this Christmas was perfect, and hopefully more Christmases to come would be.

His phone rang. "Lex Luthor."

"Hi it's me," said Chloe.

"I was just thinking about you," he admitted as he sat down.

"Good thoughts or naughty thoughts Lex."

"A bit of both actually," he laughed.

"MMMMMM we'll discuss those naughty thoughts tomorrow. The reason I was ringing as to see what time you wanted me over at."

"How about now?"

"I mean tomorrow Lex."

"I know, so how about now?" he repeated.

"I'll be over about 12.00pm, how's that?"

"That will be fine, people aren't due to start arriving till after 4.00pm. I want to give you your present before that."

"Good because I want to give you yours as well. And then afterwards you'll get your present," she said with a laugh.

"Chloe," he groaned.

"Naughty thoughts running through your mind again I hope."

"You better believe it," he said. "Ok I'll say goodbye before this conversation gets out of hand."

"Ok Lex, I'll see you tomorrow."

"See you tomorrow, night Chloe."

And both hung up looking forward to Christmas Eve.

----

PART 24

December 24th - Christmas Eve

Chloe carefully placed the bag with Lex's present into her car and headed back to the house. "Dad," she called as she grabbed her coat. "DAD."

"What?" said Gabe sticking his head out from the kitchen.

"I'm heading over to Lex's now," said Chloe. "I'll see you later."

"Drive safe sweetheart there was a lot of snow last night. I'll see you about 4.30pm."

"I will, bye dad." She closed the front door behind her and got into her car.

She hummed along to Christmas songs playing on the radio as she drove to Lex's. "Wow, dad was right about the snow," she muttered as she looked out of the white landscape.

Driving more carefully than usual she made her way to the castle. Grabbing her stuff she walked to the front door and as she was about to ring the bell the door swung open.

"I saw your car pull up," said Lex.

Chloe looked him over, dressed in fitted black pants as usual; it was his sweater that really caught her eye. Instead of the usual blacks and greys he wore, his sweater was red.

"This looks well on you," she said, running her hand up his chest. "I thought I'd better look a little festive," he said with a smirk.

Chloe stepped in and he shut the door. He pulled her close and kissed her gently but passionately. "Let me take you coat," he said when they parted.

"You look beautiful," he said, as her red dress was revealed. "We have matching colours," she said with a laugh.

He took her hand and they went to his study, a large fire roared in the fireplace. They made their way over to the large couch in front of it and sat down on the sheepskin rug. "MMMM this is nice," said Chloe, curling up beside him.

"Want to discuss those naughty thoughts?" he whispered in her ear, as his hand slowly moved to her thigh. Chloe let her head fall back as Lex kissed her neck, moaning softly as he moved the straps of her dress off her shoulders with his teeth.

He moved his lips back to hers. Chloe traced his lips with her tongue and when he opened his mouth she drew his tongue into her own mouth and sucked on it gently. Lex moaned into her mouth and his hand tightened on her thigh.

"Presents first," she murmured, "naughty fun afterwards."

"But this is my present," he said, sliding his hand under her dress and caressing her inner thigh.

Chloe involuntarily spread her legs to give him better access. "Presents," she gasped.

"Spoilsport," said Lex with a grin, removing his hand, and then laughing at Chloe's groan of disappointment.

Lex reached behind the couch and pull out two packages. He handed the smaller one to Chloe first. "This," he said, "this is for all your help with the decorations for the Winter Ball. I have something similar for Lana as well."

"Lex there was no need to get me anything for that, I was happy to help," she said.

"No, I wanted too and you and Lana deserve it."

Chloe smiled at him. She took the wrapping paper off and opened the small box. "Oh Lex," she gasped. Nestled in the small box was a delicate white gold chain with a tiny diamond sprig of mistletoe as its pendant. "It's beautiful."

She took it out and handed it to Lex to put it on her. She turned slightly and he put it around her neck to fasten it. "Lana has a necklace as well, it's yellow gold with a diamond star on it. There all done," he said.

Chloe turned around, and hugged him tightly, "thank you," she whispered.

"Now," he said, handing her the large present. "I had to do some research into this."

Chloe took the present from him and removed the paper. She opened the box to find a copy of Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice. As she examined it more carefully she discovered it was a first edition. "My God Lex this must of cost you…how did you know?"

"Chloe, the money is nothing, and as to how I knew I asked your dad. He told me your favourite book was Pride and Prejudice."

"But it's a first edition," she exclaimed.

"Well I can always take if back if you…" He didn't get to finish his sentence as Chloe launched at him and he found himself on his back with Chloe on top of him. "I love it Lex," she whispered, "it's perfect."

He brought his arms around her waist and hugged her tight. Inwardly he breathed a sigh of relief that she liked it.

"Ok now yours," she said sitting up. Lex sat up as well and Chloe handed him his present. She looked at him with a hint of nervousness as he took the paper off.

Lex wondered why she was nervous and tore away the last piece of paper. "Oh my God," he whispered. In his hands he held a framed picture of his mother, she was smiling and looked as beautiful as he always remembered her.

He looked up a Chloe with tears in his eyes, "how…where," he stammered.

She took a deep breath. "I came across the picture in an old edition of the Daily Planet on the society page. It was taken at a benefit that was being held at a hospital for children. Through a friend of a friend of a friend I got a copy of the original photograph and using the wonders of modern technology improved the quality of the photo and framed it."

Lex traced his hand over his mother's face. "Oh Chloe, I don't know what to say."

"Do…do you like it?" she asked.

"Like it. Chloe I love it, this is amazing," he said. "My mother," he added with a whisper.

Lex gently laid the photograph down onto the couch and drew Chloe into his arms. "Thank you," he whispered, "for everything Chloe."

Chloe pulled back to look at him and gently wiped away the couple of tears that had fallen down his cheeks with her thumbs. She kissed him gently and allowed him to push her back onto the rug. He smiled down at her; "I love you Chloe."

"I love you too," she said and drew his face down to hers.

3.30pm

"What is this Chloe?" said Lex.

"It's a hat Lex," she replied.

Lex looked at the offending item. It was a Santa hat, and in place of the bell on the need of it and rather large ball shaped light flashed at him. "Chloe this is an abomination of nature, not a hat. What am I suppose to do with it?"

Chloe opened her mouth to speak, but Lex interrupted. "And there's no need to tell me that I put it on my head."

Chloe started laughing. "I think it would be in the Christmas spirit if you greeted your guests wearing it."

"Give me one good reason," he challenged.

"Elf costumes," said Chloe. "Lana and I know it was you that was responsible for what we ended up wearing, and don't you dare try to deny it."

"So this is revenge," he said with a smirk.

Chloe nodded. "And if you wear the hat I'll wear those thigh high boots later," she whispered in his ear.

Lex shivered and fought the temptation to drag her back into the study and make love to her again on the sheepskin rug. "I'll hold you to that," he whispered back.

"How the hell did you get Lex Luthor to wear that hat?" Clark asked Chloe. She said nothing and just smiled at him. The look on everyone's face as they saw Lex in the hat was priceless.

She watched as Lana excitedly thanked Lex for her present. And absently put her hand to the one he'd bought her. 'What an incredible day,' she thought, a big smile on her face.

"Lex a word please," said Gabe.

"Sure Gabe. Oh before you start thanks for telling me about the book, she loved the present," said Lex.

"That's no problem," said Gabe. "Lex, what are you doing tomorrow?"

"Nothing really why?"

"I want you to join Chloe and myself for Christmas dinner. I'm not the greatest cook, but Chloe says I do cook a mean turkey."

"Gabe I…I don't know what to say?"

"Say yes. And I expect to see you at 12.00pm." Lex nodded and with a small laugh Gabe moved over to talk to Jonathan Kent.

"Hey," said Chloe, sidling up beside him and wrapping her arm around his waist. "Your dad just invited me to Christmas dinner," he said, wrapping his arm around hers.

"Way to go dad," whispered Chloe. Lex bent down and kissed her cheek. "This is the best Christmas I have ever had Chloe, thank you."

A waiter appeared with a tray full of glasses of champagne. Everyone took a glass and turned to Lex.

"Thank you everyone for coming," he said. "And I just want to wish everyone a very merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas," everyone echoed raising his or her glass.

"Merry Christmas Chloe," he whispered, looking into her eyes. "Merry Christmas Lex," she whispered back.

THE END

A/N: And that's it. A big thanks you to everyone who has read this from the start. And a big thanks to Waru and Jules for the best Chlex site around. All that's left for me to say is I wish you all a very Merry Christmas…………………Fiona

Warunee
    Just a Guest!
    Thanks for an awesome story Fiona. It was amazing!

scifichick774
    Just a Guest!
    Oh wow! I wish I had known about this story before. It was simply amazing. You captured Chloe and Lex so well. Thank you so much for writing this.

AngelStarrZ
    Just a Guest!
    Wow, that story was amazing. The way you captured everyone, even Lana and Clark, was fabulous. Definately one of the best stories I have read. Any chance at a sequel?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information