+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Do I have to say the words? (NC-17)

NS Full Member

Do I have to say the words? (NC-17)

TITLE: Do I have to say the words?
    DISCLAIMER: not mine, never were, never will be :crygreen:
    A/N: most of the people I know would probably laugh out loud at that, but I’m a hopeless romantic. And I think it’s written somewhere in the official romantics’ book that you have to love Bryan Adams. So here’s a fic based on one of my favourite song of his: ‘Do I have to say the words?’ No plot at all, just romance... and smut (See Susie Q, didn’t try to back out ) I also wanted to say that I have a few ideas to write songfics with Adams’ songs, and that if any of you has a suggestion about a song of his that could be used in a fic, you tell me, I write it.
    And I know you’re all going to think I took very long to come up with it, but that’s the way it’s gonna be: very short chapters (actually, the first one is so short I’m not even sure you could call it a chapter) long chapters... don’t try to find any kind of logic in this, cause there’s not. I don’t really see any other way to do what I have in mind, hope you’ll like it! Tell me what you think. And now, I’m getting worried because my note is longer than the chapter! :biggrin:

Chapter 1: What a Luthor wants...

Rescue me from the mire
    Whisper words of desire
    Rescue me, darling rescue me

The first time he’d felt it, he hadn’t paid any attention. Just a sudden jolt of electricity. Nothing he needed to dwell on, nor had he enough time to do so.
    But now... well, now, it was the second time that happened, and with the same person. This time, he paid attention, and he was quickly able to recognize it. Desire. Wondering for a brief moment how he could have ignored it this first time, a few weeks earlier, Lex came to a conclusion.
    He wanted her.
    And what a Luthor wants, a Luthor gets.
    That decided, Lex tried to look like he was listening to the conversation. It wouldn’t do if he was caught thinking about how he’d seduce the blonde. He knew she wasn’t the kind of woman who could be bought off. But he also knew that he’d decided he’d have her, which meant he would. Lex smirked. Chloe Sullivan wouldn’t know what hit her.

Chloe frowned as she noticed Lex was looking at her rather strangely. But the look didn’t last long – less than two seconds actually – so she shrugged it off, thinking it was just her imagination. She tried to listen to Clark talking about Lana, but she quickly grew tired of it and she went over her last article for the Torch once more, pretending to listen.

TBC
    told you it was short! Just wanna see if you want me to continue...

katspell
    Just a Guest!
    I totaly love Brian Adams, I want to see what you'll do with this. There is nothing wrong with a little light smut.

demoness
    OOh I like this Lex! continue as soon as you can please!

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    To short please continue.

Hope :chlexsign2:
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Shay
    Just a Guest!
    UGH! TOO SHORT!

I want mmmooorrreee!

Shay

NS Full Member
    yeah so u definatly are a tease...and you need to continue

Hey! Update Your Story!!! xxasaxx's Avatar
    HEEYYY! :crygreen: The next chapter better be longer than that. Yes, please continue! :chlexsign3:

NS Senior Member Senior Member carebear72884's Avatar
    Hey, whats up with the short chappy? i know you warned us, but isn't it a little too short?? I have a feeling that you should update soon, and it better be much longer...please?

Miss Innocent-Or? 2005 Senior Member ColumbiaBlue's Avatar
    Um, yeah, way to short. Continue!!!! Quick!!! :yay:

~Manda :

Duchess Gonzo
    What? Wait where is the rest? Hell yes you need to continue this! Please?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information