+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Do I have to say the words? (NC-17)

Members
    I love it when Lex gets all smug and demanding, its such a turn on! Anyway,hell yeah it was short, way too short. Bring you a%@ back here and update. I know it's demanding but after a tiny chapter like that what do you expect from me? Update soon, this fic is great.

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    Yes, of course we want more!! I can't wait to read about how Lex gets what he wants!! More soon please!! :biggrin: :chlexsign3: :biggrin:

Luthor's Power Senior Member Sab_Luthor's Avatar
    yay well DUHH!!!!! of course we want more
    after this tiny almost ridiculous chap how can't we be craving for more
    update soon please

oh tu ve nous tuer avec ta fic express c quoi un post ou une 1 partie
    bouge toi ramene tes fesses ici et met moi une suite digne de ce nom meme si c pas trop long c pas grave

NS Full Member
    *looks around completely confused* but...where is the rest of the story ??? *pulls out binoculars* I dont see it anywhere , but it must be coming , I mean no one could be crazy enough to leave us all hanging like that right ??? :huh:

NS Full Member
    Originally posted by moultipass1@Feb 10 2004, 05:07 PM
    No plot at all, just romance... and smut (See Susie Q, didn’t try to back out* )
    Ha! See that people. Always remember to get it in writing . *pats self on back for being such a smart cookie* Hmm, but I think you forgot to read the fine print . If you look here *flips page* it says that teaser chapters are forbidden as it is considered cruel and unusual to toy with your audience in such a fashion . Tsk. Tsk. And this is a teaser chapter if ever there was one. More like a...a...chaplet really. (Oh hush, I can make up words if I want to .)

As for the chaplet.....well what can I say? I just luvs me a determined, take-charge, I-will-not-be-denied Lex :eyebrows:. Now on with the Chloe seduction . *says while trying to rid mind of the image of Lex in a leopard-skin loincloth whisking Chloe off to his castle*

scifichick774
    Just a Guest!
    Way, way, *way* too short. *shakes head and tsks* Of course we're interested, now go write more. Lots more. Enough to actually make a real chapter more. *shoos with hand* Go on.

NS Full Member
    ok guys, looks like you all want something more, I'll try to post it before tomorrow morning, but no promise
    met moi une suite digne de ce nom meme si c pas trop long c pas grave
    Méfie toi qd tu me dis des trucs co ça, je pourrais faire encore plus court ! :biggrin:

Luthor's Power Senior Member Sab_Luthor's Avatar
    Méfie toi qd tu me dis des trucs co ça, je pourrais faire encore plus court !
    ouais ben tu ferais mieux de ne pas oser ma vieille

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar
    Yes, please continue! I love Lex when he gets all masterful :biggrin:

Chloe doesn't stand a chance

Please update!
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

LarkLuthor
    Just a Guest!
    Oh Yes, we want more! For that matter, with this group it's almost imposible to right a Chlex fic that someone doesn't absolutely love, so why ask? :

Looking forward to the next instilation. It's so much fun when Lex is thinking like a Luthor. Not enough of that around here sometimes, some fic's he's not the complex conflicted fellow we know he somekind of sweet and sugery pansy(Ok it's offical I have been reading way too many Wolverine POV fics, I'm starting to think like him). ANYWAY, can't wait to watch Lex bulldoze Chloe into this. He's so cute when he's being all tough and forcefull. *Larklet, Preshesss...mind out of the gutter please....Smeagol wants fisshhesss!* Ahem, sorry about that. So embaressing, my evil alter-ego had to drag me out and in front of all you nice people too! This one's all Lex's fault though, not Logan's. Stupid Bald Boy! Making me drift off to smutland and having to let all my friends see my embaressing little shadow because he was the only one evil enough to get me out.

Last but not lest, two or three paragraphs do not a chapter make. This is not a mistake we will take well the second time around, so be warned!

The Ludicrous Lark

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information