+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Do I have to say the words? (NC-17)

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    Poor Chloe!! She's not going to have any pride when this is over!! What will it take for Lex to realize he loves her? Please let him find out soon!! :chlexsign1:

Oh Lex, you are in such major denial. Please let him see the light soon!

Great update, can't wait for more!

NS Full Member
    see now what is wrong with this situation is that clark gets it and lex doesn't ...lex no more clark for you!

NS Full Member
    A/N: very short again, I know, but the next one’s already half written and should be finished by tomorrow...

Chapter 12: What?

Six months later
    Lex made his way to the farm, knowing he’d find Clark in his fortress of solitude. Clark’s birthday was two weeks later and he wanted to offer him to throw a party at the mansion to celebrate. He was about to climb the stairs when he heard Clark talking to someone.
    “I haven’t seen you a lot lately.”
    “I know.”
    Lex smiled when he recognized Chloe’s voice. Then he frowned as he realized she didn’t sound as assured as she usually was. Was something wrong?
    “Is something wrong?”
    Obviously, Clark had noticed too. Lex decided to join them and ask her, but just as he was about to make his presence known, Chloe answered:
    “It’s Lex.”
    ‘What?’
    “What?”
    Great! Now, he was beginning to think like Clark! He moved to his right to be able to see them.
    “He... I... I love him and he just...”
    Understanding, Clark nodded. Glad that she’d decided to come to him, he pulled her into a comforting hug, knowing she needed it. She smiled sadly against his chest. Clark was her best friend, and she was now glad that she had finally decided to talk to him about it. When she’d told Lex months ago that they wouldn’t talk about her feelings for him anymore, she hadn’t realized what this really meant. Keeping things to herself was something she wasn’t used to and she wanted to talk to someone about it. And what better someone than her big bro? When she felt she would be able to talk again, she got out of his embrace and tried to smile. Clark let out a sigh. She probably wouldn’t believe him, but he had to say it anyway.
    “Lex loves you, Chloe.”
    “I wish I could say ‘I know’.”
    “Believe me. I don’t know if he’s even aware of it, but he does.”
    She offered him a small smile.
    “Thanks for trying to cheer me up, Clark.”
    “Trying? Meaning I failed?”
    She didn’t answer, instead she said:
    “Even if I did know that he loves me, which isn’t the case, I wish I could hear him say it, you know.”
    Clark just nodded once. There was nothing he could say or do that would make her feel better and he knew it. She turned to leave, but he called after her.
    “Chloe... I’m sorry you have to go through this.”
    She shrugged.
    “Not your fault.”
    And then she left.
    Lex managed not to let her see him as she got into her car and left. What he had just heard... it unsettled him. For six months, they had managed to almost forget about the conversation they’d had. It had always been there, somewhere in the back of his mind, but he tried not to think about it. He had almost succeded in convincing himself that she didn’t suffer from the situation. But now... well now, things were different. He hesitated for a second. Was he going to tell Clark he’d heard them or was he just going to leave? Not really realizing he was doing it, he climbed the stairs. When Clark saw him, he greeted him with a smile, then he frowned.
    “How long have you been there?”
    “Enough.”
    Clark nodded.
    “You heard.”
    “Yeah.”
    “She’s hurting.”
    “I know.”
    “You could make it better.”
    “I know.”

TBC…

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    Lex :nobad:

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Luthor's Power Senior Member Sab_Luthor's Avatar
    lex lex lex lex lex :hammer: :angry: :nobad: :
    you have to make it better to her and not just say it damnit it's been six months SIX DAMN MONTHS AND YOU ARE NOT CAPABLE TO SAY THIS DAMN 3 WORDS :die: DON T COME AND CRY WHEN SHE DUMPED YOU CAUSE SHE DOESN T WANT TO SUFFER MORE THAN NECESSARY :rage: :rage:
    SO GO AND TELL HER NOW

great update i loved it mor eplease

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    Thank you so much for the new chapter!! I hope that Lex doesn't think he needs to let Chloe go!! I'm glad that you're almost done with the next chapter!! I really like this story!! :biggrin: :chlexsign4:

Imperial Dragon Senior Member Impress's Avatar
    three little words Lex....arg

more soon.

scifichick774
    Just a Guest!
    *groans*

You know, I understand that Lex maybe hasn't admitted it to himself yet - but...really, at this point, if Chloe is hurting *that* much...maybe she needs to get rid of him. *ducks* Or at least talk to him about it again.

Miss Innocent-Or? 2005 Senior Member ColumbiaBlue's Avatar
    “She’s hurting.”
    “I know.”
    “You could make it better.”
    “I know.”
    So DO SOMETHING ABOUT IS ALREADY! *ahem* sorry, sorry. Lex is really pissing me off.
    :rage: :nobad:

SUCH an idiot.

Great chapter!

~Manda :

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information