+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Do I have to say the words? (NC-17)

Members
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWW I love gabe. he really is the best dad in the world. I hope stupid Lex actually does something right for a change and stops bull shitting around the fact that he likes Chloe too. Great update, more soon!

NS Full Member
    omg :crygreen: that was beautiful...i know my dad wouldNEVER react that way...poor chloe..of course you love him, and he loves you!

Aww, Gabe is so sweet! I wish my dad were that cool. It's nice to see that Chloe is so close to him and that she has such an understanding person to confide in.

Can't wait for more!

LarkLuthor
    Just a Guest!
    More please, moutipass darling. *hopeful puppy eyes*

The Lark

NS Full Member
    A/N: I think some of you are going to dislike this chapter but what can I say? My muse just wouldn’t listen to me... Tell me what you think so I know if I should :hammer: her! :biggrin:

Chapter 9: Stay with me (Sorry about that, I just watched “daredevil” a few days ago and that’s about the only thing I remember&#33

One week later
    Chloe entered Lex’s study after the housekeeper showed her in and waited for him to finish his phone call. When he saw it was her, he raised an eyebrow, told the person on the other hand that he’d call later and hung up without waiting for the answer.
    “Chloe.”
    “Lex. I... I thought about what you said.”
    She was looking nervous, and Lex immediately understood where this was going. Holding back a smirk, he stood up and poured himself a drink, waiting for her to continue. Deciding he wasn’t the only one allowed to be straightforward, she blurted out:
    “I think I’d like a relationship with you. If you still want it that is.”
    He took a sip of his drink and looked at her, trying to decide what had prompted this change of mind. When he couldn’t find the answer, he decided to ask.
    “One week without a word. One week not knowing if you were still on this planet. Why now? And what prompted this change of mind?”
    “I needed time to think, Lex. You have to admit it’s not exactly a normal situation. As for what prompted this change of mind...” she smirked “Well, you mean other than the fact that every time I see a picture of you on Internet or in a newspaper I wanna jump you?”
    Lex choked on his scotch. He hadn’t expected that. She was smiling smugly and he felt his own lips curl up into a smirk in response.
    “I think that could be arranged.”
    She moved closer to him and took the glass away from his hand, placing it on the table.
    “You know, I seem to remember that banter was the last thing on your list. There were dates, and gifts. And... Damn, I’ve always had a bad memory. Could you remind me what the first one was?”
    He smirked and captured her lips with his. She pushed him until his back hit the wall, and, deciding not to waste time, she unzipped his slacks and let them fall on the ground. He kicked them aside and took her in his arms, pressing her against his already hard cock. Then he pulled back, panting.
    “What happened to the woman who didn’t want anything other than love?”
    She pulled his boxers down and smirked when she saw his cock twitch in anticipation. Knowing he didn’t expect her to do that, she stayed on her knees and her tongue darted out, licking briefly the head of his cock.
    “Fuck Chloe!”
    Answering his previous question, she said:
    “She decided she was tired of waiting.”
    Noticing she was still knelt in front of him and seeing her head come closer to him, Lex fought hard not to come right now at the idea of what she was about to do.
    “Chloe, you don’t have to do that.”
    She looked up at him and smiled.
    “Do you want me to?”
    “You know I do. But...”
    But this answer was the only one she needed. She slowly ran her tongue along his cock, smirking when she heard him moan in response to her action. She continued her teasing for what seemed like an eternity to Lex before her lips finally closed around him. One of his hands tangled in her hair while the other one rested on the wall, supporting his weigh, in an attempt to control his body. It didn’t work and his hips began moving in time with her mouth. When he felt her take him completely in, relaxing her throat, he knew he had to stop now.
    “Oh God... Chloe stop! Come here.”
    Confused, she instantly obeyed and looked up at him. His eyes were closed and he took a few seconds to let his heartbeat return to a normal rate – or as normal as it could be in that kind of situation.
    “I want to be inside you when I come.”
    She just nodded. His moans and groans when she had him in her mouth had made her impossibly wet and she needed the release he was offering her. She let him flip them over, push her against the wall and hike her skirt up, thankful she had decided against pants today. To be honest, it hadn’t exactly been a random choice. His hands grabbed her ass and she jumped at his touch, her legs wrapping around him.
    “Are you ready for me baby?”
    “Do you really need to ask?”
    He smirked at her answer and ripped her panties off, knowing he couldn’t wait long enough to pull them all the way down her legs. He needed to be inside her and he needed it now. He thrust up just as she was lowering her body. Both let out a small cry of the other’s name when he entered her. He stilled, letting her decide how she wanted it. Her hands came to rest on his shoulders and she raised her hips, only to lower herself again. She did it several times before he finally met her in hard strokes. Her eyes closed and her head fell back against the wall as she felt her climax coming, she wasn’t going to last long. Except that Lex slowed down as soon as he noticed this. She opened her eyes to look at him and frowned.
    “Lex?”
    “Shh...”
    Not bothering to try and keep the desperate tone out of her voice, she tried again:
    “Lex... I want to come.”
    “I know.”
    No matter how hard she tightened her legs around him, no matter how good it felt when she ran a hand over his scalp and sucked on his earlobe, no matter how much he needed to come himself, he kept teasing her with long and slow movements, all the while placing soft kisses against her neck and shoulders. When he felt she wasn’t as needy as she’d been minutes before, he picked up his pace and brought her closer to the edge... then slowed down again, causing her to whimper in protest. Assuming he was waiting for her to beg, she bit down hard on her lower lip, refusing to give in. He smiled and let his lips softly touch hers, intending to pull back as soon as they’d made a brief contact, but renouncing when he felt her tongue pleading for entry. He opened for her and let her lead the kiss. When they pulled apart, Chloe decided to give up. She just needed to come, he would pay later.
    “Lex, please, make me come.”
    His thrusts became more frantic and she gave a wordless sound of approval. That is until she felt him go back to the languid strokes that were driving her mad. Alright, so, begging wasn’t what he had in mind. Then what did he want? Probably just to torture her. Because it was pure torture... pure heavenly torture, but torture anyway. Fuck! How could she get him to... Maybe... Oh yeah... definitely worth a shot. Her mouth came close to his ear and she lowered her voice, using a husky tone she knew would get to him.
    “Lex... come for me. Come for me baby.”
    “Chloe!”
    As she’d suspected, he began pumping harder and faster inside her, nearing the edge. But he wasn’t about to come before her. When he felt he couldn’t hold back any longer, he slid his hand to where their bodies were joined, he found her clit and rubbed it in hard circles. She was so close it took only a few seconds before she came and he followed her over the edge, breathing heavily.
    When she was able to form words, Chloe smiled.
    “God that was amazing. Remind me why I didn’t want to be with you...”
    Lex chuckled and pulled out of her.
    “I think you wanted me to beg.”
    “Well... I think there’s a problem. I distinctly remember me begging a few minutes ago, but not you. We’ll have to work on that tomorrow.”
    He put his boxers and pants on and frowned.
    “Tomorrow?”
    “Yeah. Tomorrow.”
    “Where are you going?”
    “Well, I... I thought you’d want me to go. You know... so you could finish work and...”
    He shook his head. She raised her eyebrows in confusion and spoke up, trying not to let the pain she felt show in her voice.
    “But I thought it was going to be like that. Just... fuck every once in a while. Isn’t it what you said?”
    “No. I said I couldn’t give you the love you want. Not that we weren’t going to hang out or that I didn’t want to spend time with you. Actually, if I remember correctly, I even said I’d like that.”
    Noticing she was still hesitating, Lex offered her a small smile.
    “Stay. Stay with me.”
    “Really?”
    Hearing the hopeful tone in her voice, he smiled again.
    “Yeah. Really.”

TBC...

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    I loved it. I want more please.....

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

hmmm....methinks Lex feelings are changing without him even realizing it!

can't wait to see where this goes!

LarkLuthor
    Just a Guest!
    :sunny: :sunny: Horrah! Horrah! All is right with the world.

a few minutes later....More please? Silly Authors, why are all the good ones write such addicting stories? I suppose the fact that the stories are addicting is what makes the authors good, but still! There's got to be a way to read these without losing your sanity during the wait.

The Lark

NS Senior Member Senior Member Béatrice's Avatar
    More please! :yay:

NS Senior Member Senior Member carebear72884's Avatar
    Originally posted by LarkLuthor@Feb 25 2004, 09:14 AM
    a few minutes later....More please? Silly Authors, why are all the good ones write such addicting stories? I suppose the fact that the stories are addicting is what makes the authors good, but still! There's got to be a way to read these without losing your sanity during the wait.

I have to agree with the lark here, i hate the waiting inbetween chappys,

this was great, i loved it, please, please update soon.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information