+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weekend Visit (NC-17)

Shay
    Just a Guest!

Weekend Visit (NC-17)

WRITTEN BY: Shay
    RATING: NC17
    SUMMARY: (PWP) Chloe is at MetU and Lex ‘cums’ for a weekend visit.
    DISCLAIMER: WB owns them and I don't....damn it!
    PAIRING: Chlex
    A/N: Was out for a while as I had to have surgery under both arms. (Not fun, try not to let it happen to you.) I hope to be in full swing real soon. ~Shay

Weekend Visit

Friday Afternoon

Lana and Chloe were jolted from the TV by a loud knock on their door. The two women were instantly alarmed, and Chloe went to get the baseball bats they kept near their beds.

Lana moved to the door and Chloe stood behind it, both had their weapons ready to strike. Another loud knock pulled a small scream from both women.

“Who is it?” Lana demanded.

“Are you guys okay? I thought I heard screaming.”

Both women sighed in relief.

“Lex, you dick! You scared us.” Lana said as she opened the door to let him in.

Lex looked at the woman who was Chloe’s roommate. He noted the bat in her hand and looked around for Chloe. “What’s going on?” He asked, as he dropped his bag on the floor, his tone harsh.

“You scared the hell out of us, that’s what. Next time, knock softer.” Lana said as she replaced her bat.

Chloe just stood back and let the two go at it. They had an ‘I love to hate you.’ type of relationship, but they respected one another. “What are you doing here Lex?” She asked as she too, replaced her bat.

“I needed to see you.” He said, slowly approaching her.

Chloe knew that look in his eye. He more than needed to see her. Her pulse raced as she thought of what was to come. She glanced over at Lana and saw that her roommate had read the situation.

“Well, I’ll just make myself scarce...” She said grabbing her coat. She stopped when Lex reached out and handed her a wad of money. “…for the entire weekend it seems.” She finished as she grabbed some stuff from her closet and bathroom. She was gone in less than two minutes.

Lex and Chloe did not move until she was gone. When the door closed behind Lana, they were immediately in each other’s arms. Lex moved Chloe to her bed and had her half naked by the time they reached it. He left her for a moment to retrieve his bag. He removed the condoms from it and began taking off his clothes. He moved swiftly and he was back at Chloe’s side in no time.

Lex sheathed his cock and finished removing the rest of Chloe’s clothes. He missed her and he needed her…wanted her.

His name was ripped from her lips as he lifted her and brought her down on his dick. His entry was smooth and he did not stop until he was buried deep in her.

“Lex!” She cried out as he laid her on her bed. Her legs were still around his waist, but she was now on her back.

“Chloe!” He moaned to her and started fucking her. He was brutal and rough. Every thrust was all he could give. He wanted to make sure she felt him for days.

Chloe was scared. She was…turned on. She had never been this way with anyone. Lex was the first to fuck her like this…and she liked it. “Lex!”

“Chloe…Chloe.” Lex called out her name. He knew he was being rough but he couldn’t stop. He pounded into her body. Her bed groaned under the assault. Lex could not get enough.

“Oh Lex. Baby.” Chloe dropped her legs from his back. She pressed her feet into the mattress and moved back from him. She was not surprised when Lex pulled her back to him.

“Where are you going Chloe?” He said and pulled her back to him. “Did you miss me Chloe?”

“Yes Lex!” She screamed and moved away again.

Lex gripped her thighs and pulled her back to him again. “Where you goin baby? Huh?”

Chloe couldn’t’ think, everything was too intense. Lex was overwhelming her. She didn’t know what to do. So she just let go.

“Lex! What are you doing to me?!”

“Showing you how much I missed you.” He growled.

“Lex!” She screamed. “You…it’s too much…giving me too much…too intense.”

That turned him on more. He brought her legs up and pushed them open at her thighs. He watched as he entered her body. Lex plunged into Chloe over and over, giving her all that he could. He leaned forward and sucked a sweat-covered nipple into his mouth and bit down. Chloe screamed and scored his back. Eight welts appeared on his back as he pushed deeper inside her. The next time she moved, he followed. It was perfect. He used the wall to brace himself as he drove into her relentlessly.

Chloe had to brace her hands on headboard to keep her head from slamming into it. Lex was too far-gone. All she could do was let him have her…not that she was complaining. She liked him like this. “Oh God Lex! Have mercy on me baby! Lex!” She screamed to him, but he still pounded into her body.

His muscles moved like that of a cat, smooth, fluid motions… all corded and strained as he made love to his woman. Sweat dripped from his body onto her but she didn’t seem to care. He could feel it. He was near. He pushed away from the wall and dropped down over Chloe. His hands were braced on either side of her head “Tell me you want me.” He demanded as he slowed his pace but pushed harder into her.

“I want you Lex!” Chloe cried to him.

“Tell me you need me.”

“I need you!”

“Tell…me…you love me.” He cried out to her as he came.

“I love you Lex! Always!” She held on to him as his body shivered with release.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chloe woke hours later…alone. She tried to move her legs, but they felt like lead. She moaned softly and moved her hand to her bruised crotch. She slowly rolled over toward the window and saw Lex sitting on the window seat. He had his jeans back on, but they hung loosely on his body.

“I hurt you.” It was a statement, not a question.

“A little, but…”

“I’m sorry. I don’t know what got into me.”

Chloe smiled, ‘I definitely know what got into me.’ She thought as she swung her legs over the side of the bed. “Lex I’m fine. To be honest, I liked it.” She wrapped herself in the sheet, made her way over to him and stopped in front of him. “Lex, all you did was show me how much you love me…how much you miss me. I loved that you let loose you passion.”

“But I hurt you.”

Chloe smiled and caressed his face. “To be blunt Lex, you fucked me. I had no problem with it.”

A small smile formed on his face, “ you sure?”

“Yes. Now, we need to shower.” She said as she moved back toward the bed.

“You know, you really should let me get you an apartment. We wouldn’t have had to kick Lana out…”

“You kicked Lana out.” Chloe said as she turned back to face him.

“Unless you want a threesome, you wanted her gone as much as I did.”

Chloe narrowed her eyes, “No way in hell am I sharing you.”

“Back to that apartment…we would have a shower all to ourselves. I could take you under the spray of the water.” He watched as Chloe shivered, her imagination forming the picture in her head. Damn, he would have to just convince her to let him get that apartment.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After showering, Chloe curled up next to Lex on the small sofa in her dorm room. (I know, dorms are usually really small, but work with me here. He too was freshly showered. A romantic comedy was playing on the TV, but neither was paying attention. They both were replaying the events of their union earlier. Chloe couldn’t believe that Lex has taken her like he had. Her body tingled at the thought of it.

Lex still had some lingering guilt, but Chloe had assured him over and over that he hadn’t really hurt her. Looking at her now, he couldn’t see his future without her…and he would make sure that she was his, always. A rush of desire rushed through him. His nipples hardened and his cock stirred to life once again. “Chloe.” he whispered her name and moved his body closer to her. Only a few hours ago he had fucked her so roughly, she could barely move when she woke. Hell if he didn’t want her again. She lifted her head to look at him. His lips slowly moved toward hers.

“Lex.” Chloe whispered, just before his lips touched hers.

Lex kissed Chloe softly, wanting to go slowly this time, however, that was not to be the case. Passion ignited and they deepened the kiss. Lex pulled Chloe so that she was straddling his lap. He removed her tee shirt, exposing her breasts to him once more. His hands cupped her, teasing her nipples. She sighed against his mouth, her body trembling. Chloe pushed away from Lex and stood. She walked to the dresser where the condoms lay and grabbed a handful. She returned to Lex and pulled him to his feet. Throwing the condoms in the sofa cushion, she began undressing her man. Her hands wandered over Lex’s body...exploring every curve, every chiseled muscle. Chloe locked eyes with him as she reached down and closed her hand over his erection. She slowly jerked him…from base to tip and back again. Their eyes never left one another as she increased her pace. Lex’s mouth opened slightly as he moaned. His legs were trembling with the need to sit down. Chloe bent slightly to retrieve a condom from the sofa and as she did so, she was at ‘eye’ level with Lex’s raging hard-on. She couldn’t resist; she sucked him into her mouth, taking in as much as she could then releasing him.

Lex’s legs gave way and he fell back in the couch. Chloe abandoned her original idea…riding him until they both passed out, in favor of her new idea; giving him the most mind-numbing blowjob he’d ever received. She kicked out of her sweats, but left her panties on and dropped to her knees in front of him.

“Oh God Chloe!” He groaned, as she grabbed the base of his cock. The eight-inch phallus stood at attention, ready for battle and Chloe wasted no time. She attacked Lex’s massive dick like it was some exotic piece of fruit that she might never taste again. “Chloe!” Lex moaned. His hands gripped the back of her head as she worked him. His beautiful blue eyes rolled to the back of his head and her name was whispered from his lips over and over.

It was amazing what you could learn by reading…and listening to a group of college girls gathered together under the pretense of studying. Chloe took Lex in as deep as she could, then used her tongue to massage the under side of his shaft. One of her hands held his shaft in place, her other gently stoked his testicles. She drew small circles over the sensitive area.

“Aaah, Chloe.” Lex began moving his hips…pumping his dick in and out of her mouth. She allowed him to ‘fuck’ her mouth, as it were, for several seconds. She pulled away from him in order to breathe and to gain control again. Chloe removed the condom from the package and covered Lex with it. He groaned when she straddled him once again. She closed her eyes and lowered herself on him. Lex’s head fell back as he felt her warmth surround him. A cry was forced from his lips when she slammed back down on him. Over and over again she slammed herself down on him and he loved it.

Chloe gripped the back of the sofa, using it as leverage to fuck Lex. Her tiny body moved on his…her breasts moving with the force of her thrusts. Lex’s hands, which rested on sofa, moved to Chloe’s hips. He aided her movements on him, assisting her as she took him.

“Oh baby. Baby…I love you so much Chloe.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah.”

“Do you love me? Or do you love this?” She asked as she slammed down on him harder and faster. “This is what you love.” She stated as she gave him all she had.

“I love you.” He declared.

“Admit it Lex,” Chloe demanded through clenched teeth, “you love this.” She continued her movement on him. “Oooh Lex…” She fell backwards and Lex had to hold her to keep her from falling. He was still inside her; still buried in her silken heat. Lex pushed up from the sofa, securing her in his arms; and moved them back to the bed. Not believing it was possible, Lex was more brutal than he was before, yet she accepted him. Chloe held her legs open and let Lex take her.

Heated flesh met over and over. The smell of sex filled the room, intoxicating them both.

“Lex!” Chloe screamed.

“Yes, Chloe?” Lex whispered.

“Please.”

“Please what baby?”

“Lex…Lex please!”

“Please what Chloe?” Lex stopped completely. “Want me to stop?”

“Oh God no!” Chloe growled and began moving her hips under him.

Lex wasn’t expecting that and the action ripped his orgasm from his body. Slamming into her once...twice, Lex collapsed on top of her totally drained.

It was a few hours later when Lex and Chloe woke. 8pm and they both were starving. The showered…again and left the dorm in search of food.

Saturday Morning

Even before Chloe had opened her eyes she could hear the gentle sounds of rain hitting the window. She sighed softly and snuggled closer to Lex, feeling the comfort of his warm body near hers. She loved to watch him sleep, he look so calm and serene. But all too soon, they were back to the previous day’s activity…making love, though what they’d done yesterday was far beyond that.

She lay beneath him, her body trembling with need. Chloe saw her desire reflected in his eyes…it was so like her own. A burning, living entity that threatened to consume them both. Chloe gasped as he entered her, her hands clutching desperately at him, nails clawing down his back.

Lex clenched his teeth as her nails raked his skin. The combined intensity of pleasure and pain sending a sudden shiver through his body. He quickened his pace; giving in to every sensation his body yearned for. He moaned in pleasure. He wanted the moment to last forever. Animalistic lust began to take control with every powerful thrust. He needed this woman; longed for her to take him in to her soul and never let go. Gazing into her face, he took note of each and every delicate feature. She was the most beautiful thing he had ever laid eyes on. He made love to her this morning; unlike the pounding he gave her yesterday. He knew she would probably be sore, but he still wanted her. So he decided to take it slow.

The rain outside set the mood. It was the perfect ambiance for making love. Lex leisurely rocked inside of Chloe, sometimes not moving at all…only kissing her endlessly. One thrust, then never-ending minutes of kissing. Lex repeated the mini-routine over and over, taking his time loving her. Their hearts were completely open… they drowned in each other.

Chloe hands move from Lex’s back, and grab his ass. She pulls him deeper into her…as if he isn’t deep enough already…but she had to have more. She needed him to consume her.

Her nails biting into his ass raised his passion. He removed one of her legs from the bed and pushed it toward her chest. The movement drove him deeper inside her. He gave her every inch of himself. She gasped loudly…this is what she wanted, Lex as deep as he could be inside her. He didn’t change his pace, didn’t thrust any harder…just went deeper.

The rain against the window quickened. Thunder and lightening lit up the morning sky. Lex sighed contently as he continued to worship Chloe. One hand kept her leg in place, the other tangled in her hair. His mouth was pressed against hers, taking in her moans of pleasure. She called his name…over and over. She told him how good he felt, how much she loved him. She said the things only lovers say to each other and only when they were like this.

Lex felt his balls tighten. He knew he wouldn’t be able to hold out much longer. He had been inside her for over an hour. He wanted to stay inside her all day…never letting her up from the bed they were in. But she was too tight, too heavenly in his arms. The storm outside turned violent, as did Lex’s thrusts. He didn’t batter her like he did yesterday.

Chloe gasped again as he began to move, increasing speed and force, and she felt her body climbing toward an explosive climax. She arched upward, baring the smooth column of her neck to him and reached up to pull his mouth down to it.

Lex sucked in a patch of skin on her neck and gently bit down. He would leave his mark on her, an outward sign that she was taken. Lex could no longer contain his need, and quickly began picking up speed; he thrust in and out of Chloe’s warm core. The delightful friction sent tremors of pure elation through him, and as he neared the need for his own release, he focused on Chloe’s eyes once again. He wanted to embed himself in her soul as he came inside her tight sheath…albeit inside the condom he wore.

“I can’t get enough of you Chloe.” Lex said as he thrust rhythmically inside her. “I don’t wanna cum yet, but I can’t hold back any longer.”

“It’s okay.”

“I want you to cum with me. Can you do that?”

“Yes baby.”

Lex moved a little faster, creating the friction needed to push them both over the edge. He grabbed her other leg and forced that one up to her chest also. She was wide open for him. He glanced down to where they were joined and lost it. He pushed harder and harder into her. His orgasm sending jolts throughout his body. He shouted her name; barely registering that she was screaming his.

Pulling out of her, Lex rolled onto his back and tucked her next to his side. His body was exhausted. He gazed down at her and saw that she was already drifting off. His eyes went to the window and the rain still pounding against it. It was the perfect day to stay in bed.

Saturday Night

Two fingers entered her body. She sighed softly as her body closed around them. Her mind went back to the day past... thoughts of Lex. She wanted him now...she wanted him deep inside her. They were outside of a night club. He’d pulled her into his arms when they reached his car.. Their passion was still high and he’d sat her haphazardly on the hood. He raised her skirt, not that he really needed to, as it was so short already. He’d swiftly moved her panties to the side and slipped two fingers inside of her. He moved his fingers in and out of her… finger-fucking her. He was breathing heavily against her neck. It reminded her with the way he would always called out her name as he made love to her. Anyone who walked past them could see…see him with his hand up her skirt. An exhibitionist, she never thought she would become one. She smirked inside…it was dangerous, exciting…she knew Lex loved it. If she were honest, she would admit that she found it exciting too.

Lex was gentle with her, she knew it was because of their activities, and she was grateful. Oh she was sore, but she also couldn’t get enough of him.

“Lex, someone’s gonna see us.” She said to him even as she grabbed a hold of his forearm and forced his fingers farther into her.

“I don’t care.”

“Lex please.” She begged him. They were too exposed. The fear of begin caught was beginning to take over. Her high was coming down.

Lex knew that if he tried to continue she would lose mood. So, he lifted her in his arms…her legs going around his waist, and pulled her into a darkened area next to the club. He would have her now…he would take her against the wall.

“I love you.” Lex whispered. “I love the warmth of your body. The way you curl next to me at night and arouse me even in my sleep.” Lex pressed his body against Chloe’s, trapping her between him and the wall. “I love the warmth of your mouth.” He kissed her lightly, sensually sliding his tongue into her mouth. “The way your tongue caresses mine when we kiss.” His lips moved to her neck and began to gently suck at the delicate skin there. “I love the warmth of your cunt.” He moved his hand down her body, then back underneath her skirt when he found the hem. Her hand reached out to stop him, but he was persistent. He moved up her thigh, finding the edge of her panties. “The way your walls stretch to accommodate, then tighten around me.” He moved the panties to the side slightly and slipped his fingers into her body. “Oh baby, you’re so wet for me.” Lex moved his body in time with his fingers, affectively finger fucking her. “I love the way you moan my name when I make love to you.” He moved his hand faster, bring her closer to release. “Moan my name Chloe.”

Chloe’s breath caught in her throa. “Lex,” she whispered. She was too far-gone; she would do anything he asked

He set her on the ground as he searched his pockets for the condom he placed in there. Chloe turned Lex so that he was braced against the wall and she was standing in front of him. He gasped audibly as she stuck her hands down his pants after successfully undoing them. She began roughly jerking him, forcing precum to ooze from his straining cock. Lex retrieved the condom just as Chloe squatted before him and sucked his dick into her mouth.

“Jesus.” He hissed. He let her blow him for a moment, allowing his cock to harden even further. Lex almost came in Chloe’s mouth when she reached behind him and dug her nails in his ass. He liked the sensation of extreme pleasure mixed with a hint of pain, and she knew it. He yanked her to her feet, a small pop coming from her mouth as she suddenly lost contact with him. He quickly sheathed himself and with a growl, Lex hoisted Chloe into his arms once again. Lex’s back was braced against the wall. Chloe helped him by pulling her panties to the side and guiding him to her opening. She winced slightly as Lex entered her again. She rocked with him as he bounced her up and down on his shaft. Chloe cried out into the night, the soft thump of bass coming from the club covering the sound slightly.

It was over quickly. Their precarious situation fueled their copulation. Lex’s thrusts were hard and fast, insuring they would reach their peak before anyone spied them in the dark. When they straightened themselves, they headed back to Lex’s bike and headed back to her dorm…the night was still young.

Sunday Afternoon

Lex and Chloe didn’t stir til after 1pm. They were both exhausted. The couple had made love for hours when they got back from the club and had fallen into a hard sleep somewhere around 5am. Chloe woke first, she moved to the tiny kitchen to get a bottle of water. She looked at Lex’s sleeping form as she finished. She sighed contently, grabbed her belongings, and headed to the showers.

“You’re not running out on me are you?” Lex asked from the bed. He hadn’t bothered to open his eyes.

“After the last two days…hell no.” She smiled when those baby blues looked over at her. “I do need a shower though. You might want to head there yourself.” She added. As upscale as Metropolis University was, their bathrooms were not co-ed. The men’s showers were at the opposite end of the hall as the women’s…like that stopped anything.

Nearly an hour later, Lex and Chloe met up and headed out for breakfast…make that lunch. They found this little Spanish place about two miles off campus and ordered just about every thing on the menu. To Chloe’s surprise and horror, she was the one who ate most of the food.

“This is your fault you know.” She addressed Lex as the waiter removed some of the plates from their table.

Lex smirked at her, “And how did you come to that conclusion?”

She waited for the waiter to leave before continuing. She dropped her voice to a whisper. “Uumm, let’s see; by the huge purple mark on my neck. The welt marks on my wrists from when a certain someone them above my head as he fucked me. There are the welt marks on my back…”

“Funny, I think I have matching ones.” Lex said interrupting her.

Chloe rolled her eyes and continued, “As I was saying, there are the welt marks on my back, on my arms, on my thighs. Not to mention the black and blue marks in various areas on my body.” Chloe smiled at the look on his face.

“I knew I was too rough with you.” Lex said seriously.

“Don’t start Lex. I’m not a piece of glass.” She said as she took a sip of her soda.

Lex didn’t say anything else about it. He would take her word that she was okay. He would just have to try to be gentler with her in the future.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chloe stood in the parking lot outside her dorm saying good-bye to Lex. Lana’s return marked the end of their weekend together. It was a good thing that Chloe hadn’t planned on studying this weekend. Lex had kept her busy from the first few minutes he showed up Friday afternoon. “This weekend was wonderful Lex. I’m glad you decided to ‘cum’ for a visit.” She laughed at her own joke.

Lex smiled at her. “Funny,” he said as he pulled her into his arms. “I love you.”

“I know you do.” Chloe said as she let him engulf her. “I love you too.”

“I will remember this weekend for a long, long time.”

He pushed her away from him so he could look into her face. After taking her in, he bent slightly to kiss her. It was a tender kiss, one that was meant to make her tingle. Which it did.

“I hope there will be many more like that. I have three and a half more year to go Lex.” Chloe said as she watched him got in the car and started the engine.

“Oh at least once a month, so you better warn Lana.”.

“I’ll be sure to do that.” Chloe said a little louder so Lex could hear her. “Be safe Lex.” She added seriously.

He smiled in acknowledgement. “I’ll call you when I’m back in Smallville.”

She nodded her acknowledgement, leaned over and kissed him quickly. “Love you.”

“Love you too.”
    ~~~~~~~`
    The End

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    I'm so glad that you posted another story!! I liked how Lex not only made love to Chloe, but told he loved her!! I really enjoy your stories!! Post another one soon please!! :biggrin: :chlexsign4: :biggrin:

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    First of all the story and I hope you are doing ok after your operation. Yikes..... :huh: Once again the story :smut:

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Full Member
    Wow !! If they put this story in college pamphlets , enrollment for higher education would sky rocket !!!

PHD in Procrastination Senior Member vardaquareien's Avatar
    Wow!!! Hott! Hotttt! Hottttttttt!!!!! I don't know how you're able to produce such hot smut constantly yet always keep it unique! You truely are the master! :worship2:

Hope you're feeling better after your op!

Hey! Update Your Story!!! xxasaxx's Avatar
    Chock full o' weekend Smut

Fantastic!! :chlexsign3:

Members
    ok...ok...ok...hum...ok wow ....wow That's was hum intense hot fabulous ok ok ok I need a cold shower and I come back soon!

That was way hot! Excellent job!

Members
    Whoa! lol. That was awesome. Most definitely. Hot hot hot and intense! I love established relationship chlex! Always a good place to start. lol. Your Lex is so grrrr in the good kinda way. I like. hee hee.

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

Re: Weekend Visit (NC-17)

that was great!! lex being rough with was great espally since chloe didn't mind and liked it. i am happy that lex was sorry for hurting chloe because it shows he realy loves her, but chloe loving him being rough and wanting him to be more aften was perfect. that made the story even better.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information