+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Never Leave Again (NC-17)

Shay
    Just a Guest!

Never Leave Again (NC-17)

WRITTEN BY: Shay
    RATING: NC17
    SUMMARY: (PWP) Chloe leaves Lex. He finds her...sex ensues.
    DISCLAIMER: WB owns them and I don't....damn it!
    PAIRING: Chlex
    A/N: HOLLA!

Never Leave Again

Chloe woke to the sound of pounding against her door. She waited for a few seconds to see if she’d heard correctly. When she heard the pounding again, she sat up. “Damn he found me,” she said to herself outloud. She’d only been in Paris two months, she was hoping she would have more time to herself.

“CHLOE!” Lex screamed her name.

Chloe scrambled from the bed, grabbing the satin robe from the chair by her bedroom door. She rushed across her apartment to her front door. She jumped when Lex pounded on her door again just as she was about to open it. Turning the three locks she had on the door, it was flung open when she turned the knob. “Lex.” She said sullenly as he stepped into the apartment.

Lex slammed the door shut and locked it. He turned to face her, sighing deeply. “You think that we can have what we had and you can just walk away? You think that you can leave me, then blow out of town?”

“Is that what this is about? If it is, you can go back to Smallvi…”

“Shut up Chloe!” Lex yelled.

Chloe backed away from him. Not because she was afraid of him, but of what he might say.

“I’m so sick of you running away every time something doesn’t go your way. First it was the things I sometimes do in order to keep my business successful--- which you knew about before we got married. Now my father…”

Chloe had tears running down her face, she was so sick of him hurting her. She moved to the other side of the room, putting the sofa between them. “And I’m sick of you hurting me all the time. Shall I count the ways Lex, HUH?” Lex turned away from her. “I am tried of looking away as you ruin people’s lives. You can succeed without crushing people Lex. You turn away from me over and over when I ask you about anything. You weren’t like that in the beginning Lex. I could approach you about anything…ANYTHING. And Lionel…well, there is too much to say on that front. I’m human Lex. I can only take so much.”

“Chloe…”

“Why are you here Lex?”

“Because I want to understand why? Why did you just leave?”

“You wanna know why? Did you not just hear what I just said! I’m tried Lex. Tired of everything. So fuck you?”

Lex walked over to Chloe. He looked down at her with angry eyes. He never thought he could ever be that angry with her. He grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her body to his.

Chloe stood her ground as she watched Lex walk toward her. She’d never been afraid that he would physically hurt her. So, she didn’t make a sound when he grabbed her. She looked back at him defiantly as he held her. She pushed her shoulders upwards, dislodging his hands from her. “Don’t ever touch me like that again Lex.” She said turning her back to him and walking into her kitchen. Lex could see her from where she’d left him standing. She took some aspirin for the headache he’d caused and walked back toward her room. “You can see yourself out.”

She walked into her bedroom and waited for the sound of the front door to close. She stood at her window, looking out over the city. “Damn him.” She said softly. Seeing him was not what she needed. She was startled when the door to her room was opened and then slammed shut. She turned to see Lex standing near the door. “I don’t need this Lex. Go back to Smalleville.”

“I am, but you’re coming with me.”

Chloe looked at Lex like he was crazy. “What in the hell for?”

“Because I’m not letting you just walk away again. We promised each other forever and forever it is.”

“Are you out of your damn mind? You think I’m going back to the all that heartache?”

He walked over to her and looked down into her face, “Oh, you’re going back. You’re going back because I refuse to let you go. You’re going back because you love me and you don’t want to lose me. You’re going back because like me, you’ve spent the last two months alone in bed thinking about me. Thinking about my hands on your body.” Chloe turned away from him. He was right, all she thought about at night was the incredible sex they had. “You know I’m right.” He forcefully turned her to him. He looked at her a brief second before kissing her. She moaned as she wrapped her arms around her neck and melted against him. “I know baby.” Lex said as he started unfastening his pants. When they slid to the floor, along with his boxers, he yanked her panties from her body and lifted her into his arms. He was inside her in an instant, lifting her up and down on his shaft. They stood in the middle of her bedroom fucking. She used his shoulders as leverage as she moved with him.

Chloe bit down on Lex’s bottom lip, biting hard enough to hurt but not enough to draw blood. “Yeah, you feel that.” She asked against his mouth, squeezing her vaginal muscles.

“Damn right I do.” Lex said to her as he brought her down harder on him.

“Who am I?” She demanded, pulling her gown over her head as they continued to rock together. She put her hands on either side of his face and bit at his lips…kissing him roughly. He continued to bring her down on him. His hands on her hips twisting her slightly as he sheathed himself inside her over and over.

“I know who you are!” He ground out, slamming her harder on him.

Chloe locked her legs around his thighs and put her hands around his shoulder. He no longer had to hold her, she was doing it herself. “Aaaahhhh, I don’t think you do.”

He grabbed her shoulders, shaking her a little. “You are mine and I will NEVER let you leave me.” He continued to move her. Lex pulled her from him and put her down. He pushed her toward the bed as he pulled off his clothes. When he finished he pulled her to him and kissed her roughly. He turned her around and bent her over the bed. He pushed her feet apart and pulled back on her hips. He guided himself to her entrance and entered her body. Chloe braced her hands on the bed as he pounded away inside her. She let him for a while, enjoying the feel of him inside her again. But then pulled away from him, turned and slapped him. He was shocked and it registered on his face as he looked at her. She walked past him and picked up her robe.

“You think you can come here, fuck me, then drag me back to Smallville. I think you have the wrong person in mind. I am not one of your whores.”

Lex smiled; he knew what she was doing. “Chloe, baby. If you want me to fuck you until you pass out, all you have to do is ask. No need to make me angry.” He said smoothly as he walked to her.

“Fuck you Lex.”

“You will.” He grabbed her by the arm roughly and pulled her to the floor. She kicked her legs and squirmed under him as he tried to open them. He finally took two fingers and pushed them against her opening. She moaned out loud when her body gave and his fingers entered her moist passage. “Yeah. I know what you need. You need me to bring you off, don’t you?” Lex pulled his fingers from her body and placed them on her clit and began to move them back and forth. Chloe’s body arched so hard, that half her body raised from the floor. He leaned over her as his hand continued to work. “You think I’m going to let this beautiful, lush, firm, body just walk away from me. You think that I’m going to let another man do to you what I’m doing now. You are so wet and when I make you cum, I’m gonna fuck you so hard you’ll feel it for weeks.” She was so close. He could see it, but she couldn’t quite get there. “Remember the first time we had sex Chloe. Remember the way you gripped my headboard as I fucked you. I wanted to make love to you, but you were so wet and so tight. I couldn’t help myself. Then to hear you scream. Ooh, to hear you call my name in pleasure over and over again; I opened your legs wider and went deeper.”

“OH GOD LEX!” Chloe screamed as she came.

“I know baby. That’s it, cum for me.”

“Lex. Lex. Oh Lex.”

Lex got himself into position. He would wait just a few seconds more entering her. He wanted her to hide out her orgasm before taking her. He looked at his dick positioned at her entrance and just as her eyes opened, he thrust into her body. Sweet wetness and warmth surrounded him. He put her knees in the crooks of his arms and pulled them toward her head. He pulled out and slowly entered her body again, shuttering at her wetness. Then he hit her hard… giving her everything he had. She opened her eyes fully and looked at him. “Never leave me again Chloe. NEVER!”

“Oh Lex.”

“That’s right. Again!”

“Lex.”

“Tell me.”

“Never again.”

“Tell me.”

“I love you.”

“That’s right. You’re mine.” He growled. “So damn tight. Damn baby. So good.” Lex looked down to where he and his woman were joined and came. He growled out loud, spilling himself within her.
    ~~~~~~~~~

Two hours later, Chloe sat perched on Lex on the sofa of their plane as he brought her to orgasm again. “You better keep your promise Lex.” Chloe said to him.

“As long as you never leave me again.”

“I won’t.”

“Don’t make me come get you again Chloe.” Lex said as he entered her body.

“I won’t baby. I won’t.” She screamed as he pushed upward into her.

They had seven long hours before their plane touched down in Smallville. Lex would make sure they made the most of it.
    ~~~~~~
    The End

NS Full Member
    :eyebrows: Hands up all those that think she should leave him again? :wave:

That was hot hot hot!

Loved it.

xadie xx

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    Wow Welcome Back!!!!! :clap:

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

scifichick774
    Just a Guest!
    Originally posted by xadie@Feb 1 2004, 05:27 PM
    :eyebrows: Hands up all those that think she should leave him again? :wave:

:wave:

Hee hee.

Great job!

Fic Tease Senior Member Blaire023's Avatar
    *raises both hands and waves them excitedly*

ooooh, oooh, me me me

She should definitely leave him again. :chlexsign3:

~B

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    I can't believe I didn't see this story!! Posting two in one day?!! Wow!! Thank you!! :chlexsign3:

PHD in Procrastination Senior Member vardaquareien's Avatar
    *raises two hands and a leg, tries to raise other leg but falls over in the attempt!* :blush: Me too! Me too!!! Fabulous! And like Hope said, Welcome back!!!

is pushing daisies Senior Member
    *raises hands high in the air*

I thinks she should leave every weekend hehehe. :yay:
    Say what you will.

Wow, that was fantastic! I loved it!

Members
    Good stuff chica! lol. I love it, but of course. :-)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information