+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Our Blessings (Completed: 15/07)(R)

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    Ok what happened to the other chapter 4? Ugh I am confused.... :huh:

Hope hmy:
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    Is it wrong that I'm so excited that Lionel is dead?!! Now maybe Remy and Chloe can help Lex!! Thank you so much for the update!! But now I really can't wait for the next chapter!! Update soon please!! :chlexsign3:

omg omg omggggggggg, seeeeeeeeeee what I've been missing? I'm never leaving the net ever again!

This is brilliant, I can't wait till Chloe and Lex meet, I'm slightly confused... but it's obviously all gonna finally string together... and I can't blumming wait!

FANTASTIC!

Sexified ChLex Addict Senior Member Blackberry's Avatar
    Heyy!! I'm back from the week of ICARE!!! (does a little dance)... damn but I got all burnt~~ Anyway! Yeah, I think that this update has been kind of put off for long enough... thank you to all those who have reviewed~! ooh and thanks to Jem!!! hehe... *does a little dance for her, too* Okay... anyway, here we go w/ chapter 5!

Chapter 5

Lex stared listlessly at the ceiling above him, watching as the darkness shifted. They had buried his father today. Lucas, who was in Indonesia at the time with his mother, came to pay his respects… and to see if he was really dead. He recalled how the younger man’s lips lifted slightly on the sides as the casket was lowered down the hole in the ground and felt the hint of irritation in his insensitivity. Despite the fact that Lionel had been a power hungry, insensitive man, he still was their father. The least he could have done was show enough manners and pretend to actually feel bad about the man’s passing.

Sighing, Lex turned to his side and focused on the feel of the pillow covers sliding over his skin; listened to the rustle of the cloth against his ear. By doing so, he felt comforted, soothed somewhat. The day in its entirety had been tense and stressful. He found nothing that would ease the weight that was starting to grow on his shoulders. Pinching his eyelids together, he forced himself to relax as much as possible so finally he could sleep.

Someone was knocking on his door. He was tempted to just scream at them to go away. However, there was some strange force that compelled him to move his limbs; open his eyes and call out a mumbled ‘come in.’ Light flooded in as the door opened. A tall lone figure stood there – he didn’t recognize the figure but an instinctive fear pounded through him.

“Hello, Lex,” the figure said.

What? Lex felt his jaw go slack and his eyes widen perceptibly. “Who the hell are you?”

There was a chuckle and then the figure came closer. The voice was low, but feminine; raspy – as if they had not used their voice in a long period of time. Lex felt goose bumps rise on his arms as he squinted with his still adjusting eyes. Curves became more prominent and the smell of decaying flesh filled his nostrils. He could feel his nose scrunch at the putrid smell as he turned his head away from figure’s approaching body. He could see the hair then – long strands of hair that seemed to clump in certain areas.

“You were always so oblivious, Lex… even when you were insane, you had no concept of the betrayal that surrounded you.” The figure let out a cackle and Lex could feel himself shrink away from the person; from the overwhelming smell. “You didn’t even suspect me, of all people. But somehow, you were able to ruin me… yes, ruin me, my name, my family… you are such a fucking bastard!”

The moonlight from his window lit part of the room. At the figure’s last word, the head came thrusting forward into the pale light and Lex found himself gasping in disgust and horror. The face that stared back at him was half rotted off; chunks of skin and muscle was missing from sections of what he made out to be a woman’s face and the scalp shone through as sections of hair were missing. The eyes that were trained intensely on him were bloodshot and sunken.

“Megumi,” he croaked. The fear was too palpable in his being to staunch from his reaction.

The dry mouth curled in to a sneer – lips splitting in the middle to reveal angry red muscle. “You see what you have done?” she growled, placing herself fully in the revealing light. “Do you see what I had to resort to in order to keep my honor?”

She wore a white gossamer dress that hung just above her bony, decaying knees. Slowly she lifted the material from her body and revealed the cut that crossed her abdomen and chest – a gaping hole with maggots eating the flesh away. Lex let out an uncharacteristic whimper and shakily pressed his arms into his stomach area.

“It’s your turn, Alexander Luthor,” she whispered in that same sandpaper voice.

And with that her head turned back towards the entrance, where another figure stood. This time it had broad masculine shoulders; a tall figure. It reminded Lex of Aoshi, Megumi’s brother, but the man did not have hair that was cropped short like this figure did. The person came close and a heavy breath could be heard coming from it. Once it was right behind the decomposing woman, the figure said one thing.

Oka-san.”

Lex began to gasp in his breaths, instinctively knowing exactly what would happen next. The figure stepped forward, revealing itself to him just as Megumi did. It was a young man – no more than 18 in age, with eyes that stared back coldly at him. Lex’s eyes flitted down to his hand, where he noticed an unsheathed kodachi. The young man lifted the blade and came closer. Ominous black eyes glinted back at him.

Oto-san,” he said in a menacing tone. “Prepare to die.”

With that he lifted the blade so that the tip was just above Lex’s abdomen area. The bald man could not move, even when common sense indicated that movement was required to be able to live. And then he heard a low whistle of the blade coming down…

And Lex’s eyes flew open just as the blade pierced his skin. With it, the dream withered away into the shadows in which they had come from. His breath came out in pants and his nerves felt jumpy. Pushing himself up, he pressed a shaky hand to his stomach and sighed in relief. His body was still intact. He slumped back down onto his bed and felt himself relax into the soft recesses of his bed.

Even as this was happening the resolve in his mind was forming. He needed to get that child he gave away back, before he turned into the monster of a person in his nightmares. Closing his eyes, he rested for a moment and then got out of bed to search for the number of the private investigator he knew he had somewhere in his phone book.

~~ o0o ~~

It took two days to find the address at which the little boy resided. His sources were good, but apparently not fast enough to get the job done in the span of a few hours. According to them, the foster parents were hard to track down as they had made it a point to make it a very private transaction. Reasons as to why numbered in the hundreds, but it didn’t bother him. As he got out of his imported Porsche car, he looked down at the piece of paper. Apparently, the one who had originally made the adoption had been killed and so a close family member took the boy in their place.

Assuming this act was done out of pity for the child, Lex figured it would be easy to merely pay them off and then take the child away. After all, almost all people were shallow and materialistic. What were the chances that he was going to end up face to face with one that cared more about the child than wealth? He peered at the building before him and frowned slightly. He’d already gotten the hint that the current guardian of the child wasn’t well off, but the edifice itself looked like it wanted to collapse onto itself. The walls were practically crumbling, some of the windows were broken and the smell of dry urine filled the air. He really needed to get the child away from here.

Walking purposefully towards the dilapidated building, he pursed his lips and went inside. The staircase up was cramped and boards creaked with every step he took. As he got closer to the apartment that the boy was said to be in, Lex could feel his stomach turn. Still, his face remained stony-faced and his eyes blank. No one needed to know how he felt. As he finally stopped in front of the door, he took in a long breath through his nostrils and tilted his head slightly upwards before knocking on it.

On the other side, he heard laughter – is that possible? Maybe it’s another kid – and scuffling feet. A female voice called a muffled name that he couldn’t make out, but it was said with such sentiment that he assumed it was addressed to another individual who was not the child. The steps drew closer – two pairs; one small one big – and finally stopped on the other side of the door.

His heart was pounding furiously in his chest and his breath grew shaky. This is it. He heard the turn and removal of locks and finally the door opened slightly. “Yes?” Asked a sweet female voice. Lex looked down at the questioning eyes and noted the hazel tone of it and was drawn in by them. Don’t I know that eye from somewhere?

Dismissing the thought, he answered, “Good day, ma’am, I’m Lex Luthor and –” He was cut off abruptly as he heard a little gasp. The eyes widened as it recognized him and suddenly shut closed. Outraged, he heard the locks turn back in place. What the hell?

~~ o0o ~~

Chloe was given a few days off from school and work when the Dean had called her in another day and then saw just how the drastic changes in her life had taken its toll on her. She used these days to do a number of things: pay the bills, withdraw from the insurance that was left by her father to her, and also to spend time with Remy. This was the first time since he moved in with her that they had actually had time to do a bit of bonding… and what fun they had.

On the first day off, she and Remy spent the day at the city park. Getting away from the dingy apartment was a good way to start a little vacation as it was liberating for the both of them – no walls to hold them down. It started with a small breakfast picnic – which surprised and delighted the little boy because it seemed that he had not done such a thing before. Once they finished their food off, Chloe brought out a deck of cards and taught him how to play a simple game that a classmate had taught her recently. The child was extraordinary as he picked up the main points of the game easily and beat her twice after the first round. With each win the boy gave a grin but did not jump up and down squealing as other kids would have done. Instead he folded his arms and looked smugly at her his blue eyes twinkling with the triumph he felt.

After the game – that allowed their food to settle in their stomachs, they went to the jungle gym where Remy got his first taste of city children. Chloe watched as he approached each of the children in a different manner – sometimes bubbly and loud, other times quiet and solemn – and each of them seemed to accept him whole-heartedly. It made her heart swell to see him get along with all the children, yet it unsettled her. How did he know how to react around them? She had noted that he was very aware to the changes in her moods and adjusted quickly to them, but she didn’t know that the extent of his understanding of other people's emotions went that far.

As all the children were immersed in a game of tag, Chloe cocked her head to the side and pondered as her eyes stayed on Remy. This boy was an enigma with a great gift that had been honed and probably developed due to the unconditional love and devotion of those who surrounded him. Could she do the same? She began to question whether she took good care of the boy or not. She was often-times not home – which would be awful in any scenario. At least when she was around, the both of them would get along and play a bit before he slept and she went to do some studying. Chloe let out a little sigh and had sat back on the bench she was in at that point.

This action seemed to signal Remy – though she hadn’t meant for it to be anything – and he shortly left his new friends – who slightly protested at his leaving – and went to her. He looked up at her with the intense eyes again and took her hand in his. “You’re a good mommy-sister,” he had said with a childish seriousness to it.

Her eyes had grown misty at that point and she hugged him fiercely. He always knew what to say. With that, they both went to get a bit of ice cream and proceeded to stay by the park’s lake. The events of the morning had been a great beginning to the days off for Chloe and that night, when Remy was tucked in bed with her, she had gone to sleep with a smile on her face as she stroked his back in a soft touch.

The next day, the two stayed at home for the length of the entire morning and early afternoon. She was planning on bringing them to Pete’s, where she knew Remy would have loads of fun as well. Chloe gave the boy a shower and was drying him off when he began to run away from her, squealing in laughter as she ran after him. He held a small towel – which engulfed most of his tiny body – in his hands as he ran around the living room with her trailing behind him. Just when she was a few feet away from him, someone knocked at the door.

Oddly enough, Remy stopped and stared at the door, forgetting that Chloe was still in ‘game-mode’ and was quickly lifted from the ground. Momentarily distracted, he laughed jubilantly. Chuckling, Chloe set him back down on his feet and he ran towards the door. Chloe followed – knowing he wanted to open it to whoever was on the other side. Maybe it was Kristine, their neighbor, asking for some sugar. Not bothering to look through the peephole, she unlocked the door, opened it slightly and asked, “Yes?”

“Good day, ma’am, I’m Lex Luthor and –”

Chloe’s eyes widened as the figure before her and the name registered in her brain. She breathed in sharply and slammed the door closed, blinking in a most dumbfounded manner. It had been years since the man had anything to do with her and she felt the rush of blood flow to her face. The last time they even spoke was when she needed someone to guard her from Lionel’s scheming ways… and who better to do that than his own son. The man had sworn to keep her safe, and he had kept his word. But now Lionel was dead. What was he doing here? What would he want with a woman he had no obligation to protect any longer?

TBC

Feedback's appreciated!

BTW for those who want to see what Aoshi looks like, here's the link to a little poster thing I made just for that purpose... also my avatar is him... he's a character from a Japanese Animation Series called "Rurouni Kenshin"... it really is a good series....

Nice update.

Hope

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    I don't think Lex is going to be too happy about having the door slammed in his face!! :biggrin: Lex had better not be able to take Remy away from Chloe!! Maybe they both can go live with him?!! Great update!! :chlexsign1:

katspell
    Just a Guest!
    wow, loved it, gimme more!!! I just love kids, Remy is great.

hmmm, a slammed door, Lex isn't going to like that at all. I love the fact that Chloe has no idea why he's there too, that should make for a great conversation.

Fantaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaab chapter! omg omg omg I'm just so excited, I can't wait to see what happens nextie! I can't imagine Lex just walking away after having the door slammed in his face... ooooo *jumps up and down*

Pleaseeeee update soon!

Sexified ChLex Addict Senior Member Blackberry's Avatar
    Chapter 6

A young woman with braided black hair hurried out of the elevator of the expansive building and trotted towards the wide doors to her boss’s office. Her eyes were the color of electric blue, but they were livelier, radiating the youth that she represented. Lithely, she made her way into the office, where she found the tall mysterious cousin of hers in his usual Zen position – his back to her.

Aoshi-sama,” she called in a respectfully low voice. “Anatano hoshikatta jouhou wa watashiga motteimasu.

Oshiero.”

The female rolled her eyes at his curt tone. She went through such lengths to get things for him and he acted as if she was merely an employee and not family. Forcing herself to forget his lack of respect for her, she told him about Remy’s status – how well did he get along with the people surrounding him, whether he ate enough.

When she paused, Aoshi nodded his head and motioned for her to go, but she made a little sound of protest. “Ano, Aoshi-sama... There’s still one more thing,” she informed him in Japanese. “Our sources say that Luthor-san is searching for the child.”

She noted the sudden tension that entered his shoulders; the narrowed, cold look that he gave her. “Then we’ll have to make it more difficult for him to find the boy.”

“What if he finds him?”

“Then, we know we did all we could and that it was destined for them to meet again,” he answered shortly.

Wakatta,” she said, bowing once more before leaving the room and closing the doors behind her.

Alone once again in his office, Aoshi sighed, then stood up to pace the expanse of the room. He didn’t want Lex touching the child – everything that the young businessman touched seemed to instantly fall apart – his marriage, friendships… all non-business related things came crashing down. But then, he could understand the decision. He remembered training his eyes on the bald man’s face – how every muscle twitched and how those bluish-grey orbs unsteadily swivelled from one object to another. How out of character for a Luthor, Aoshi thought absentmindedly, before snorting in controlled amusement. If only the public saw him as he had those years ago…

Shaking his head, Aoshi brought his blue eyes to the wide expanse of the window – giving him a view of half of the entire Metropolis. Having one of the largest skyscrapers – begrudgingly second to LuthorCorp’s towering edifice – allowed those standing before this clear barrier to feel as if he was on top of it all. But at that moment – the newly-dubbed owner of the Shino-mura company was feeling anything but proud and arrogant… as too many worries weighed him down to the ground far below him.

~~ o0o ~~

The knock at Chloe’s apartment door came again, reverberating off unnaturally quiet walls. From the look on her face, Remy figured that the person on the other side was someone she didn’t want to see. He felt a muffled mix of power, guilt and the great struggle for a sense of inner calm from this individual.

When Chloe had opened the door the first time, the turbulence of emotions that came through the crack was quite overwhelming. Remy had to stay back – near the wall opposite the entrance – just to ease the onslaught of these almost crazed feelings. As he watched his companion – he could not call her his parent or sibling for she was much more than that – react in such a curious way, he wondered who the person on the other side was all the more. Chewing on his bottom lip, he saw Chloe rush to their shared bedroom and then brought his gaze back to the dirty door. He wanted to see. He took a step towards the door. He took another…

Soon he was standing directly in front of the door and he reached up with a bit of difficulty to release the latches on in. When successful, he slowly turned the knob to open it. There was a man on the other side. Remy narrowed his eyes onto him and he felt himself connect with his visitor.

He was quite tall… taller than the dark-skinned one named ‘Pete’ and also Chloe herself. He had no hair and the instant that their eyes met, he felt a surge of anger build in him. He stared unblinkingly at this man with no hair and said nothing, holding the door open.

In answer, the visitor frowned and pursed his lips together. Remy could feel the falter in his composure and almost smiled at it. It was nice to affect people like this sometimes. And with this man, it was very good indeed. He did something… really bad… he was a bad man… behind him, Remy heard a gasp and he was abruptly pulled back from the entrance, faced with Chloe’s worried face.

“Sweetie,” she said with a shaking voice. “Why don’t you go to the bedroom and play with your toys there? This will only take a while.”

She urged him with her hands, looking at him almost pleadingly to follow her request. Remy was unsure whether he wanted to leave her alone with this bad, bald man, but what rolled off her was desperation for him to follow her… so he did as she asked and went to the room… though quite warily and sat quietly on the bed, watching the bedroom door awaiting for Chloe’s return.

~~ o0o ~~

Chloe gazed warily at Lex, who wore a shocked look upon his face. “What are you doing here?” she asked frankly in a tired whisper. “Our deal is done; your father’s dead. What more do you want from me?”

For a moment he didn’t speak – much to her surprise. Luthors were never ones to be speechless – especially Lex. She remembered their verbal sparring – how relieving it was for her to find someone who was just as mentally capable as she was to speak with. This man in front of her was no image of what was stored in her mind. He blinked once and finally he spoke.

“I actually wasn’t expecting to see you, Chloe,” he answered honestly. “I was given the address to a certain foster family to make a few negotiations.”

“Well, it seems like your sources – assuming it took you a few – weren’t god enough to provide you with further details. Funny to see you stumble over yourself like you just did.” She gave a humourless smile. “Now considering you said the words ‘foster family’ I would like to know what you want with Remy.”

“That’s the child’s name?”

She rolled her eyes. “I think that’s the stupidest thing I’ve heard you say in my entire existence of ever knowing you.”

“You know I was expecting you to be a bit more grateful,” he snapped as he narrowed his eyes at her. “I did, after all, protect you from my father when he was alive. You could at least show me some respect.”

“Whatever respect I had for you, Lex, was lost when I put my trust in you and you threw it back in my face by firing my father,” she shot back.

“Very well, I understand your scepticism to my presence here. But I will get what I want, Chloe.”

“And what would you want from a child whose just over four years old? Are you going to use him as a sex slave? Huh?”

“You actually have the audacity to believe I would sink so low –”

“Oh I always believe the worst of a Luthor, Lex,” she interrupted. “And you are no exception. Now leave before I call the police.”

“I practically own the police, remember, Miss Sullivan?” He gave her a cold smile. “Now you will let me in so I can explain exactly what the scenario is or so help me I will have you arrested for kidnapping my child.”

Lex almost smirked at the thunderstruck look upon the young woman’s face. Abruptly, she threw the door open, grabbed his arm and pulled him inside before shutting the door behind them. He couldn’t help but take in his surroundings – how small and cramped everything was… he almost felt sorry for her.

He brought his eyes back to Chloe, who was pacing back and forth nervously. He watched her for a moment, waiting for her to say something – at least signal him to begin explanations. When she stopped, her back was turned to him and he could see her laboured breaths through the rise and fall of her shoulders.

“Your child?” she asked in a hoarse voice. “Remy… is your child?”

“Yes, he is exactly that…”

“I want details, Luthor,” she demanded, turning her head to him and giving him a glare. “I don’t want to be left with ‘it’s a long story, what you know now is all you need to know’ crap.”

“It’s not a pretty story.”

“Well, considering the situation we have now, it obviously isn’t! Now what happened?”

Lex heaved a sigh then motioned to the couch. “I think you should sit down.”

Letting out an aggravated sound, Chloe practically stomped over to the seat and dropped hard onto it, folding her arms… perhaps to intimidate him… Lex chose to stand a few feet in front of her as he spoke. “During the time when I was still mentally unstable, my father made me run LexCorp from my home. Now, as you know, every businessman requires a secretary…”

“So in one of your mindless moments you screwed your secretary and produced a child.”

He shook his head after a pause. “You know, I shouldn’t even bother with an explanation. You can come up with one yourself.”

“I just needed a starting point; then the long story won’t seem so long considering my higher brain capacity and my ability to deduce quickly.” She pursed her lips together and looked vindictively at him. “So it took you two entire years to straighten out and come to your senses?”

“You have no right to accuse me of being a bad person by putting my child up for adoption, Miss Sullivan,” Lex bit out his eyes shooting potent blue fire at her.

“I’m not… I’m actually quite happy you did… what I’m accusing you of is rape and demoralization of an innocent woman.”

“Just quit it, okay? I got enough from my conscience for a whole two months before I had any semblance of calm. You think I actually wanted to do it? I thought she was Helen –”

“You put her right where it was most dangerous: in your presence! You knew that you were still unstable, Mr. Luthor. You seemed to have a pretty good idea of it and yet you still insisted on having her there with you.”

“How dare you even say that you know me – because you don’t! You know nothing about me! You don’t know about the hell I’ve been put through because of what’s happened to me these past few years. You can’t see it through my eyes because you’ve never really been where I’ve been. You’re too young and naïve about it all that you just can’t –” He cut himself off before he went any further and took in a big breath as he pinched the bridge of his nose. “Look, I came to take back my son.”

“You can’t take him away from me, Luthor.”

“He’s not yours to keep! You aren’t bound by blood like I am! I have a responsibility to my family – and he’s family, Miss Sullivan… you may have a bond between you two, but it’s not as basic as his and mine.”

“Yes, it is,” she mumbled. “It is as basic as yours… we, too, are bound by blood… not in the same way as yours, but in away that there is someone we both cared about that ties us together. By separating us you’re tearing the only stronghold I have left in this world… and perhaps the only amount of humanity left in Remy.”

Lex frowned as he watched her head bow and drew back slightly when he saw her shed tears. “I need him, Lex,” she continued, forgetting about the formalities. “He needs me, too. With my father gone… damn it, we need each other. You can’t take him away from me…”

He didn’t really understand her emotional state – or what exactly happened with her father, but he was aware that whatever it was, it was an immense cloud hanging over her. “Call him here, please,” he requested lightly after a moment of silence.

Even as he asked for the child, he dreaded the moment of seeing him again. When the child had opened the door and looked up at him… he almost staggered back at the intensity of the boy’s gaze. It seemed to penetrate his entire being; seemed to know his deepest secrets… even the one regarding the boy’s creation… Lex almost feared seeing him again. But the boy intrigued him as well. Such level of calm at such a young age was strange and new to him. He wanted to see more of this child.

He had gotten himself so worked up about the boy that he hadn’t noticed that had done as requested until she came back with a boy in her grasp. She gave a little cough to catch his attention and he swirled around – the black trench coat he wore flying at his motion.

And there the intense eyes were again. “Remy, this is Lex Luthor; Lex, this is Jeremy G. Sullivan…” The admiration and love that Chloe felt for the little boy was tangible in her voice; the way that she looked down at him; the way she held him against her as if she was trying to protect him.

Remy reached up to take hold of Chloe’s hands, as if to say ‘I’m with her… I want to be with her.’ Lex found himself almost feeling jealous of what they shared – there was such devotion to each other; something that had been lacking in his relationship with his father… and had been buried with his mother. He was almost tempted to yank the boy from the woman before him – to show her how alone she could be. But he couldn’t be as heartless as that. Instead he contented himself in watching the way that they were positioned against each other – how they used one another to support each other.

I want to be part of that, he thought absently. Oddly enough, when he looked back into Remy’s face, he noted that the intensity of them had softened slightly – as if the child saw the yearning he was feeling and sympathized, understanding what he felt. He suppressed the need to shudder at the idea that the little boy could perhaps see right through his meticulously placed barriers.

“I’ll make a deal with you, Chloe,” he said promptly. “I will allow you to stay with Remy… but you both have to stay in my mansion.” He held up a hand to stop her from protesting. “I certainly don’t think that you believe this is the proper place to raise a child.”

“Well, neither is it proper to raise him in a place that has been founded on treachery and lies.”

“I assure you that they were all buried along with my father. I don’t plan on cheating or destroying anyone’s lives like my father did. I’m different from him.”

“Yeah, sure you are,” she muttered under her breath. She hadn’t anticipated for him t hear her.

“Do you want to stay with Remy or not, Chloe, because I can very well gain custody of the child and have you prohibited from coming anywhere within two miles radius from him.”

The threat seemed to hit home and she bowed her head. Still, the spunk that he remembered her to have presented itself when he saw her purse her lips and mutter another incoherent thing. Feeling his lift in a small smile in response to this, he nodded. “I see we have an understanding,” he said gruffly. “I’ll expect you both to be ready to move by tomorrow. I’ll send for someone to escort you.” He turned to leave, but then paused. “Oh by the way, don’t try to run away… I’ll always be able to find you.” Having said that, he walked out of the apartment, leaving Chloe and Remy to stare after him.

TBC

************** Author's Note **************

Some vocab you need to know:

(name)-sama - sign of respect; sort of like madame, or sir

Anatano hoshikatta jouhou wa watashiga motteimasu - I have the information you wanted (formal)

Oshiero - Tell me (informal)

Ano - Japanese version of 'uhm'

Wakatta - Understood

Although my Japanese friend will never look here, I just wanted to recognize him for his input... hehe... and a biiiiiiiiiiiig big thank you to my beta-reader, JEM! ^_^ Just awesome... really! hehe...

Great update :biggrin:

Hope

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information