+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Accidents Happen (NC-17)

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    :lol: Wow that was HOT!!!!!!!
    I can't believe she had an orgasim right in front of the nurse and doctor. :lol: to funny. More please... :

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Full Member
    That;s hilarious!! Seizure, hahaha... if they only knew :blush:

odd duck
    Heeheehee. Loved this chapter!

NS Full Member
    :lol: Oops, well, at least it was fun while it lasted

I can't get enough of this fic, so please more!

Kerry

NS Full Member
    Happiness is good Chlex. :biggrin: that was a great chapter!!

: Sway

NS Full Member
    *snort* That's too funny. Poor Chloe, she gets all of the humiliation. I can't wait for her to take it all out on Lex.

Blue

scifichick774
    Just a Guest!
    A/N: I don’t own the rights to “The Snorks” theme song – and yes, I put that disclaimer there for a reason. This part gets really, really confusing, so I apologize ahead of time.

Chapter 21
    ~*~*~*~*~*~

“I can’t believe you’re back at school after *dying*!”

“It was only for like a minute, Pete,” Chloe said with a bemused smile as she turned the computer in the Torch office on.

‘What was?’

‘My brush with death,’ Chloe thought in a light-hearted tone.

‘Mmm. How are you feeling?’ Lex thought. He casually glanced through the file that was sitting atop his desk. He had a lot of work to get caught up on, but his concern for Chloe took priority in his mind. An evil grin crept across Chloe’s lips and she looked down so Pete couldn’t see it.

‘Vengeful.’

Lex’s eyebrows shot up in surprise.

“What?” he asked aloud.

Chloe’s attention snapped to Pete when she realized that he was still talking.

“Still, you could have milked it for way more than just a week off,” Pete said. Chloe chuckled and Pete smiled at her. “So, are you going to do a big article on your near-death experience?”

“I don’t think so,” Chloe answered, her mood suddenly shifting into something a little more sullen.

“Why not? I thought that would be front page material.”

Chloe tucked some hair behind her ear and forced a small grin onto her lips.

“Maybe after I’ve gotten used to it a little more,” she said. Pete nodded in understanding. Reporting on others misfortunes was much different than detailing your own.

“I better get to practice before coach reams me,” he said, flashing her another smile before heading toward the door. “It’s good to have you back, Chlo.”

“Thanks, Pete.”

‘Is he gone?’

‘Yeah.’

‘What did you mean by vengeful?’

‘What do you think I meant? You subjected me to a whole new series of tests because that nurse and doctor saw me – and I *told* you I would get you back for it. Did you not believe me?’

‘I was hoping you had changed your mind,’ Lex admitted.

‘And what happened to give you *that* false hope?’

‘Would you like me to remind you?’ Lex asked suggestively. Chloe pursed her lips. She was at school, and basically anyone could come walking into the Torch office…

“No,” she said, focusing her attention on the screen in front of her.

‘No?’

“No,” she repeated. She heard Lex inwardly groan and arched an eyebrow. ‘What’s going on?’

‘I have a meeting with my dad this afternoon,’ he thought. ‘It was scheduled weeks ago and I completely forgot about it.’

‘Sure you did,’ she thought sarcastically. ‘You never forget anything. I’d say it was more wishful thinking than anything.’

‘So?’ Lex quipped. ‘Fuck. The bastard’s here now.’

‘Well, don’t mind me – not that it’s not the perfect time to enact my revenge or anything,’ she thought.

‘Chl-oe,’ he strung out her name as a warning in his head. ‘Don’t.’

“Lex,” Lionel sneered cheerfully as he walked into his son’s office. “How are you today?” Lex didn’t bother to rise from his chair, only briefly glancing up at his father before turning his attention back to his computer monitor.

‘I don’t suppose you could save the whole ‘getting even’ thing for another time and just give me more information on my dad?’

‘What do I look like – your own personal detective? Get the information yourself.’

Lex’s mind flitted to an image of her wearing nothing but a long trench coat and a fedora.

‘Mind out of the gutter, Luthor.’

‘Isn’t that what you had in mind for retribution?’

“Have you heard a word I’ve said?” Lionel asked.

“To be honest, my mind is on other things besides this pointless meeting.”

“I would hardly call combining our forces ‘pointless’, Lex.”

‘God, not this again. First he can’t wait to get rid of me and then when he realizes that I actually know what I’m doing, he can’t wait to get me under his thumb again,’ Lex thought.

‘Would you like me to cheer you up?’ Chloe asked. A small grin curled up the corners of Lex’s mouth.

‘Please,’ he thought suggestively. The evil smile returned to Chloe’s lips as she came across the site she had been looking for. With a few quick clicks, she reached the page she was looking for and a bubbly, cartoon-sounding song started to fill the Torch office as well as her head. Lex creased his brow as Chloe started to sing along with the music that was now drowning out every other sound in the room.

Come along with the snorks
    Swim along with the snorks
    So much to see
    Waiting for you and me
    Have some fun with the snorks

Play along with the snorks
    Sing along with the snorks
    Happy we’ll be
    Living under the sea

If you could breathe underwater
    Where would you go?
    If you had friends underwater
    Who would you know?

Come along, sing along, swim along too – yeah!

Swim along with the snorks
    So much to see
    Waiting for you and me

Swim along with the, have some fun with the, come along with the snorks

Lex blinked a couple of times as he tried to regain his bearings. Lionel was staring at him with what looked like concern. He knew his son didn’t particularly care for their little talks, but he had never been so obvious as to blatantly ignore him before.

‘Chloe?’

Chloe started laughing wildly, clutching her gut as her body shook with amusement.

“Yes?” she asked aloud through her laughing.

“What the hell was that?” Lex asked. Chloe laughed again and when Clark came into the office, the song started to replay.

‘*That* was retribution,’ she thought. ‘I can only imagine the look on your dad’s face when he saw that you weren’t paying attention to anything he said.’

‘When you said you were going to get even, I thought – well, you know.’

‘I’m aware of what you thought,’ she responded.

“Chloe?” Clark asked. At the sound of Clark’s voice, Chloe turned in her chair to face him. She gave him a wide smile.

“Hey, Clark.”

“Why are you listening to the theme song to The Snorks?”

“You don’t like The Snorks?”

“Well – I – I don’t know. I mean, I haven’t watched cartoons for a long time,” Clark said. Chloe rolled her eyes.

“And yet you recognized the theme song,” she pointed out. Clark opened his mouth to speak, but quickly closed it when he realized he had no rebuttal. Chloe turned her chair back around to look at the computer. “And for your information, I used to have a crush on Junior.”

‘I beg your pardon?’

“You had a crush on a cartoon character?”

“You make that sound like it’s a bad thing,” she said. Clark stared at her in disbelief, not sure of what else to say.

‘It is a bad thing. Who is Junior?’

‘None of your business,’ Chloe thought. ‘And speaking of business, is your dad still in the room?’

Lex looked over and saw his dad still just staring at him with a worried look on his face.

‘Crap.’

Chloe started laughing again and Lex squared his jaw.

‘Okay, Sullivan. You wanna play? We’ll play.’

TBC…

Sugar&Spice of the gutter Senior Member Queen Of Tact's Avatar
    Ok Kris you better get back here and post another ch!!! I want to see what Lex does.... Please please please!!

CC

by the way i loved the Snorks.....
    "I am scared that I'm always going to be somebody's friend or sister or confidant, but never quite somebody's everything."

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    Oh Kris :lol: that was :lol: was a riot. I loved how she got him back. High five Chloe you go girl.
    :lol: More please :biggrin:

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

bored and dangerous Senior Member sabby's Avatar
    Sittin by the side of the road in the middle of nowhere...
    ROTFLMAO!!! Great! I can imagine Lionel staring at his son in confusion while Lex is totally somwhere else, listening to the snork song. Btw which of the snorks was junior? I can't remember him right now, Wasn#t that the orange one?

anyway, post more soon, pretty please! I love this story more with every chappy!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information