Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Jaded (NC-17)

Luthor's Power Senior Member Sab_Luthor's Avatar
    oh yay you should have let chlo kick her butt
    but anyway that was hilarious i love roxy and sin
    more please

scifichick774
    Just a Guest!
    LMAO! Oh, man. The whole Chlex scene was terrific. As far as Lana goes - it's her own damn fault for tagging along in the first place. Stupid whiner.

BrightStar
    Just a Guest!
    Oh man! This is soooo great. I am LMAO. I love the interaction between Lex and Chloe and Chloe telling off the Pink Princess was priceless! More soon.

~Galen

PHD in Procrastination Senior Member vardaquareien's Avatar
    hehe I loved the two gals circling 'round Lex and looking at him as a piece of meat...it reminds me of somewhere... :idea: ...oh yeah....HERE!!! :hehe:

This ficcy is hilarious! I'm all for sending Blana home in a cab after beating the shit out of her. Then Chloe and the gals can go to Eden's Gate with Lex as "chaperone"...to you know...make sure no guys look at Chloe... :lol:

NS Senior Member Senior Member sydsvaughn's Avatar
    the mood I'm in right now, Chloe could pulverize Lana and I'd do a happy dance of joy.

Sorry, the violent tendencies are now under control.

Seriously though, LOVED this chapter. Sin and Roxy simply rock and I love the whole 'looking over Luthor' conversation.

Can't wait to see where this is going!!

Sara

Looking good. Chloe is at her sassy best.

NS Full Member
    :biggrin: to quote that sh** song by Justin Timberlake

dadadada
    I'm lovin it!

And I have to agree, Lana in a cab, Lex taking Chloe to the club - yay!

xadie xx

to quote that sh** song by Justin Timberlake
    hmy: hmy: hmy: hmy: hmy: hmy:

I'll just pretend you did not just say that! hmy:

And like where is the next update? I came on here expecting to see Part 3 up!!! :chlexsign1:

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

Hi All...Thank you so much for liking my story Well here's part 3...I hope you all enjoy....

Part 3

After another heated debate it was decided that Chloe and Lana would go back to Lex’s apartment. Before Roxy and Sin went on their way, they pulled Chloe aside.

“Chlo, he’s a dream.” Roxy purred looking in Lex’s direction. Lex was staring intently at them wondering what they were up to. Roxy couldn’t help but wink at him. His eyebrows rose in answer.

“Girl, do not let that man out of your sight! Especially with that one around. I’ve seen her type before.” Sin murmured disgustedly as she looked in Lana’s direction.

“Thanks. I’ll try to keep your advice in mind.” Chloe laughed and Roxy rolled her eyes. Chloe could be very stubborn and very stupid when she wanted to be.

Maybe she could do something about that…Roxy suddenly smiled as thought occurred. “Okay Chlo. I promise we’ll talk later.” Roxy also went on to promise in a much louder voice to give Chloe a call during the week about Eden’s Gate.

“Rox, I’m right next to you! There’s no need to shout.” Chloe said cheekily. Roxy just glared at her. Then she rushed Sin into the awaiting cab.

“What gives?” Sin asked once they were settled.

“Well, I just had a wicked idea for Chloe and her divine Lex. Want to have some fun?” Roxy grinned. Sin grinned in response. She so loved it when Roxy was bad.

“I’m in.” Sin purred as the cab sped away.

Lex’s frown was very severe as his blue-gaze took in a laughing Chloe discussing her plans for Eden’s Gate.

There is no way in hell that he was going to let Chloe go to that place. Absolutely not! But remember, this is Chloe. Can you really stop her when she has her mind set? NO! He sighed.

Lex resigned himself to the fact that he just may end up have to paya visit to Eden’s Gate. Damn! What the hell is she getting him into?

The car ride to Lex’s apartment was silent. Lex, Chloe and Lana seemed to drift of into their own little worlds although Chloe wanted to wring Lana’s neck. Not only was Lana sitting in the passenger seat right next to Lex, but in Chloe’s opinion, Lana was being just a little too friendly.

Chloe’s eyes narrowed as she saw Lana’s brown eyes flutter in Lex’s direction. Since Lex was driving he didn’t catch Lana’s actions.

“Is there something wrong with your eyes?” Chloe said maliciously. Lana’s face turned red and she quickly looked away.

Tramp…What the hell happened to Clark? Chloe though evilly. Anger swelled within her, every time she caught Lana smile at Lex and Lex, the big jerk, did not help matters by returning the smile. Men! So not fair. Did they actually fall for that damsel in distress shit!

Yep! Perfect example: Clark!

They finally arrived at Lex’s apartment complex. Chloe, being the independent minded woman that she was, immediately opened her door and jumped out of the car. The atmosphere in the car was stifling and she desperately needed the fresh air. She took a deep breath and turned to see that Lana remained in her seat.

Oh ppplease!

Chloe’s blood pressure rose a few degrees when Lex, being the consummate gentleman that he was, opened the door for her and helped her out. Lana smiled prettily yet again at him.

UH…MEN!

Chloe disgustedly turned her back on them and stormed into the building. Lex watched her enter the building with an amused expression. Now what was her problem?

When Lex and Lana finally caught up with Chloe at the elevators, Lex was surprised at the glares that Chloe was giving him.

Women! Who in the hell can understand them?

The ride up the elevator was uncomfortable for Lex. Chloe was treating him like he’d committed the ultimate sin and Lana was uncomfortably too close for his taste.

I’ll be happy when I can drop these two crazy women at Gabe’s. Poor man! I definitely don’t envy him.

They entered Lex’s massive apartment and Lana immediately cooed in pleasure.

“Lex, this is wonderful!” Lana sighed. Chloe, on the other hand, snorted and mumbled something under her breath. Lex inhaled deeply as he counted to ten.

I am a very patient man. I will not strangle the little witch. I will…not strangle…the little witch…he thought to himself as he forced his hands to remain at his sides.

“Lex, I really need to take a shower. The stench from that jail cell was overwhelming.” Lana moaned.

Chloe rolled her eyes. “Whatever! You make it seem like you’ve been there for days. It was two hours, Lana. TWO HOURS! Must you be such a drama queen?” Chloe growled.

Lex held the grin that wanted to break out on his face with all his power.

“Must you be such a BITCH!” Lana shot back.

“You know…you’ve been throwing that word around too much lately. I hear it one more time and I’ll show you exactly what kind of a bitch I can be.” Chloe’s voice softened menacingly.

At the look on Lana’s face, Lex knew he had to head off yet another argument.

How do these two live together?

“Lana, I’ll show you to your room. It has its own private bathroom for your pleasure.” Lex said politely.

Lana gave Lex a huge grin as she followed Lex out of the room. She turned and smiled smugly in Chloe’s direction. Chloe grit her teeth. Patience. Must have patience. I will not let that prissy bitch get to me! Chloe growled.

Lex opened the door to the room Lana was staying in. Lana purred with delight.

“If you need anything, just let me know.” Lex said quickly. He wanted to get to Chloe quickly. He wouldn’t put it past the impossible minx if she was planning some sort of escape.

“Thank you so much Lex. I really do appreciate this.” Lana smiled at Lex. She had edged closer to him and gave him a chaste peck on the cheek. Lex’s was momentarily perplexed.

“Your welcome.” He said quickly closing the door. Well that was strange. Lex shook his head as he hurried to the main room where he left Chloe. Fear gripped him as he thought of what she might be doing right now.

Suddenly from out of nowhere he crashed into a small figure. Instinctively he reached out. His hands grabbed Chloe around the waist before she fell back.

“Ouch! Shit!” Chloe cursed as his strong hands wrapped around her waist. She stood still. Wow! They were warm. She found herself at eye level with his chest. She gazed at it in awe. Geez, he really was very broad. Look at those shoulders! Double wow!

Chloe eyes widened and her face grew warm when she realized she had been staring at his chest for a long while. She quickly looked up at him and was stunned by how close his face was to hers. She could see the silver flecks in his blue-gray eyes. “T-Thank you.” She swallowed nervously. Lex still had yet to let her go.

“Your welcome.” He said softly with his trademark smirk on his face. Chloe’s felt body heat intensified as she continued to gaze up at him.

Lex in the meantime was thoroughly enjoying have the blonde temptress in his arms again. Wonder what she tastes like? Lex’s eyes drifted towards her lips. They looked very soft and inviting. The urge to kiss her was overwhelming his senses. Should I?

Chloe’s body had suddenly flared into an inferno. What does he kiss like? Should I?

They stood still gazing at one another for a few moments when the spell was abruptly broken.

“Lex?” Lana’s voice rang out. Shit! Bitch! Chloe thought as she quickly pulled away from his arms. Her face was scarlet and she couldn’t meet his eyes. I could kill her!

Lex had never wanted to throttle someone more in his life at that moment, than he wanted to throttle Lana Lang. Damn! Would Chloe have let me kiss her? She looked like she wanted me to kiss her. Shit! I was so close.

Lex clamped his lips together and closed his eyes. He took a couple of deep breaths in order to calm himself down. When he felt reasonably calm, he opened his eyes only to find Chloe gone. Damn! He growled in frustration. Now where did she go?

“Lex?” Lana called from the hallway. Lex turned and stopped still. Lana was in the hallway wearing nothing but a towel. What in the hell is the matter with her? He asked himself.

“Yes, Lana?” He was proud to note that his voice sounded normal.

“You seem to be out of shampoo. Can I borrow some more?” Lana’s voice was whisper soft and Lex had to strain to hear her. Shampoo? Shampoo. Lex shook his head. This was going to be a very long day.

Back in the main room, Chloe paced up and down. What had just happened? She was in Lex’s arms and it was heavenly. But that can’t be possible. No! I can’t feel things for this man. No! He is absolutely out of my league. Impossible!

She was so concentrated on her thoughts that she did not hear him enter the room. He leaned against the door frame and crossed his arms in front of him. She was so damn cute! He thought. He watched her frown and grimace. She seemed to be having an internal conversation. Chloe was a bundle of surprises to him and it was very refreshing to Lex.

“Chloe…” He said her name softly and she stopped in mid-stride. She turned to face him and simply gawked. Oh god, why did he look so damn good?

“Lana can be a handful.” She said weakly. Should she do anything? Should she pretend nothing happened? Damn! I wish Rox or Sin were here.

“Yes. But she’s manageable.” Lex forced himself to remain where he was. Chloe looked as if she was going to bolt at any minute.

“Oh! Um…Lex, I really want to thank you for everything you’ve done tonight. I know it can’t have been easy…” Chloe realized she was starting to ramble. Rambling. That’s all she needed.

Lex slowly moved closer. “I would do anything to keep you safe.” He said sincerely and her throat closed tightly. Wow! Did he just say that?

“Ah…Thank you.” Chloe couldn’t say anything else. How do you respond to a statement like that?

Lex came to stand before her. The soft light coming through the window shone on her beautiful face. He saw the exhaustion begin to set on her features.

“Why don’t you get some rest?” His voice was even softer than before. Chloe felt as if she were caught in some magic web. She couldn’t seem to move.

Lex’s hand softly traced her cheek. She felt as if she’d been burned. She visibly jumped at his touch. His hand fell to his side.

“Come on. I’ll show you to your room.” He turned quickly. Chloe had no alternative but to follow. Stupid! Stupid! The man touches you and you jump. Now he probably thinks you can’t stand his touch! IDIOT!

Lex finally stopped before a door and opened it. With a grin and an exaggerated flourish of his hand, he let Chloe enter first. Chloe stopped and stared in wonder. The room was beautiful. It was decorated in soft yellows and dark blues. Her favorite colors. It was as if the room was designed just for her.

“Lex, it’s beautiful!” Chloe grinned at him. Lex felt an answering grin on his face. He had wondered what she would say about this particular room. When he had it done, it was with her in mind. At the time, Lex thought it was wishful thinking. Now he was not so sure. Maybe it was fate...

“Thank you.” He cleared his throat. “The bathroom is over there. You’ll find plenty of towels and linens in the closet by the shower. I’ll find you something to wear, if that’s okay.” He shut the door before she could answer. Lex stood there for a moment.

What the hell was wrong with me? Was I just babbling? I’m Lex Luthor. I don’t babble. With a shake of his head in disgust, Lex left in search of finding clothes for Chloe.

He came back a few minutes later with a one of his t-shirts and boxers. Chloe was already in the shower and a vivid image of her wet and naked body rushed into his overheated brain. It was quickly followed by the image of him naked with her in the shower, pounding himself into her welcoming heat. He groaned at his heated thoughts. Shit! This was going to be a really long day.

Back in his room, Lex gratefully took off all his clothes except his boxers. He just need some sleep. He threw himself on his bed disgustedly. What the hell was he going to do? Chloe was occupying his mind almost exclusively.

I have to get her out of my head! But how in the hell can I do that when she haunts my dreams?

Lex closed his eyes as sleep finally claimed him. The last image on his mind was Chloe’s beautiful smiling face.

He dreamed of her. She smiled down at him and she slowly ran a finger across his lips. He felt his body harden. Her fingers traveled down his neck, towards his chest where she stroked him and squeezed.

Chloe. God, how he wanted her.

He felt her lips upon his chest and heard himself groan. Chloe. His hands sank into her hair. He wanted to kiss her. He heard her groan as his hands caressed her hair.

Chloe…Wait…Could it be?

Lex opened his sleepy eyes, smiling at the feel of the woman draped on top of him. Chloe.

When he looked deeply in her eyes, shock raced through his body. The eyes he was looking into were not green. They were brown.

“Lana?”

TBC...

I should have let Chloe kick her ass... :hammer:

NOOOOOOO!!! Get that SLUT off of Chloe's Lex!!!

*grr...*

Oh, and I love how he redid the room just for her. *sighs*

And they are both so tongue tied around each other.

Squueeeeee!!!

Please update soon. I love this!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information