+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Jaded (NC-17)

NS Full Member
    wow that was great...can't wait to read to next chapter!

I already *heart* Rox and this fic SOOOO much! Great beginning...can't wait to read more!

Lover
    Just a Guest!
    I :yay: :yay: :yay: do more then looooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeee it!!!!!!!!!&#3 3;!!!!!!!!!&#3 3;!!

:worship2: UPDATE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    Excellent chapter!! But please have less Blana and more Chlex in the next one!! I'm really enjoying this story!! :chlexsign4:

Fic Tease Senior Member Blaire023's Avatar
    *laughs her ass off*

This is too funny. Hope you're ready to start shuffling out those updates, I don't think very many of us are gonna sit around and wait for much longer.

Loving it!

~B

i alternate from nc17 fanfiction forum to la la land...
    V funny, PLEASe write more, SOON!
    i do so like green eggs and ham
    i do so like them...sam i am
    –Dr Seuss “Green Eggs And Ham”--

Members
    This was too funny! I love the premise and I can't wait to see more!! Update soon.

NS Senior Member Senior Member sydsvaughn's Avatar
    I think I've found my new favorite story. I think I found it from the whole Lana moaning about being a prostitute line.

The whole Chloe/Lex dynamic was wonderful, so sexy and fun and I can't wait to hear Chloe's explanation for this one!

Please, please, please update soon!

SaraC

NS Senior Member Senior Member Béatrice's Avatar
    It was really funny. :biggrin:
    Please update soon. :chlexsign1:

Hi All...Sorry I was bit late with this part...I had to wait for family members to get off the computer... :tease: But anyway here it is...Hope you enjoy! :biggrin:

Part 2

Patience, Lex! Patience! Lex thought to himself as he looked at the furious blonde before him. He had thought she looked adorable in the jail cell until he got a good look at the outfit she was wearing. She looked anything but adorable. Starting with the black six-inch heels she was wearing, his eyes slowly traveled up her long legs clad in sheer black nylons to a barely there black mini-skirt. Her very low cut red halter top didn’t improve his mood.

He could kill her.

Her wild hair and makeup completely her look. Chloe was dressed for sex. Plain and simple. The fact that she left her house dressed like that made Lex want to throttle her. It also didn’t help that he was painfully aroused as he looked at her.

Shit!

“Have you lost your mind? Absolutely not!” He growled. Lex, Chloe and Lana were put into a private room while his lawyer, whom Lex had asked to come down to the station, dealt with the release papers.

“I told you she’s insane!” Lana exasperatedly said throwing up her hands.

“Excuse me! I wasn’t the one two sticks shy of the loony bin just now.” Chloe glared at her roommate. Lana’s whining was grating on her last nerve.

“That’s because you’re the one driving me crazy.” Lana shouted.

“I’m driving you crazy. How exactly am I doing that? Earth to Lana…Not everything is about you.” Chloe gasped at the last part.

“I do not do that!” Lana whined yet again.

“Ha! You think the world resolves around you and your so-called miserable life. Well newsflash…It doesn’t. So get over it already.” Chloe callously went on.

“You bitch!” Lana shouted.

“What!” Chloe said jumping the few feet that separated her from the pink menace. Her intention was to rip out all of the hair on the pink menace’s head strand by strand. Unfortunately, Lex interrupted her plans.

“Ladies. Please. We are getting away from the subject.” Lex said getting in between the two women. He held Chloe by the waist and was surprised to discover how strong she really was. Chloe, meanwhile, was wriggling in Lex’s grasp. Her fingers were itching to get around Lana’s throat.

“Chloe, my answer is no!” Lex went on when Chloe had finally calmed down a bit.

“Why not? They are my friends!” Chloe growled back. She quickly broke away from Lex and turned on him with her hands on her hips. The action only served to emphasize her shapely form and Lex found it very difficult to concentrate.

“Uh…Exactly, how is it that you became friends with prostitutes? And where in the hell is your father?” Lex shouted as his frustration, sexual and otherwise, rose with the feisty blonde.

“They are my friends. Roxy and Sin helped me out of a tight spot a long time ago. I won’t leave them here.” Chloe bellowed. His control begin to slip.

“Do I really want to know how they helped you out?” Lex asked that question more to himself than to Chloe.

“Look…some nasty men where chasing me and Rox helped hide me until they left. That’s all. Nothing to lose sleep over. Now, are you going to bail them out or not?” Chloe replied shouting the last sentence.

Lex couldn’t believe he was even having this discussion. The little minx was going to drive him insane. Okay, time to take control of the conversation.

“Would you mind telling me how both of you happen to be down here and dressed like that?” Lex went on.

“Yes I do!” Chloe crossed her arms across her chest. The action crushed her breasts together. Lex was at a loss for words. He couldn’t help but stared down at the creamy globes. Wonderful!

Chloe noticed his eyes moved away from hers and followed were they traveled.

Her mouth hung open. Is he looking at my breasts?

When she brought her eyes back to his, she noticed a gleam in his eyes.

Lex is looking at my breasts! Should I be upset by that? She asked herself.

“Chloe! What are you doing down here?” Lex continued keeping to the subject at hand although it was very difficult to remember was the subject was.

I wonder if that globe would fit perfectly in my hand…Lex thought.

Damn! Focus! With Chloe, I need to use all of my concentration.

“Uh…Fine! Roxy tipped me to a new drug that hit the streets a few weeks ago. Two friends of hers have already died because of it. Naturally, my reporter’s instincts kicked in and I told her I’d help with finding information about it.” Chloe explained.

“So, in other words, this is the story of a lifetime for you and you wanted to out-scoop everyone.” Lex sighed. Why was he not surprised?

“That too!” She grinned.

Lex felt as if his head was going to burst. Gabe should be the one dealing with his daughter.

“Where is your father?” Lex asked again voicing the question that plagued his mind. Chloe actually had the decency to look uncomfortable. She began to fidget. Lana too looked slightly uncomfortable.

“He’s home.” Chloe said looking everywhere but at Lex.

“And why is he not here?” Lex went on. Chloe was definitely not making eye contact.

“W-Well…Uh…He doesn’t know…” Chloe went on. Lex closed his eyes and breathed deeply.

“Chloe, what does your father think you are doing right now?” Lex began again.

“Goodness, Lex. What’s with all the twenty questions? If I had known I was going to be grilled, I would have called Clark.” Chloe said grouchily.

“You ungrateful brat!” His voice rose a few notches, “I should leave you in here to rot!” Lex growled.

“No! Don’t do that. Please. Chloe!” Lana interrupted quickly.

“Fine! Leave! Go ahead! See if I care!” Chloe yelled back.

“Chloe! I am not going into that cell. Now stop being so damned stubborn!” Lana’s own soft voice was anything but.

“All I ask is that you to bail out my two friends. What is so DAMN difficult about this request? If it’s about the money, I will find a way to pay you back in full!” Chloe shouted.

He was going to strangle her. He was going to wrap his fingers around her lovely throat and squeeze.

Chloe closed her eyes. She took a deep breath in order to calm herself down.

“Please. I can’t leave them there.” She asked in a much softer tone.

Lex closed his blue-gray eyes and silently cursed. Fuck! Why did she have to use that tone?

There was a knock on the door and Lex’s lawyer came in.

“Well, they’re all set and free to go.” His lawyer said. Chloe looked at him one more time. Shit! I’m going to regret this.

“Carter, get the other ladies who were in the cell out too.” Lex sighed.

“Yes. Thank you! Thank you!” Chloe was so happy that she threw herself at him wrapping her arms around his neck in a tight hug.

Lex was stunned for a few minutes before he wrapped his own arms around her. The feel of Chloe pressed tightly against him felt so right. Chloe realizing what she had done quickly pulled herself away. Her face was red with embarrassment.

Lex was disappointed at the loss. He didn’t want to let her go.

My life is never going to be the same. Chloe was going to turn my orderly world upside down. As he thought this, Lex found he didn’t mind it so much.

A few minutes later, Chloe’s two friends walked in. Chloe gave them a huge smile as they looked the room over quickly, disgust marring their features when they took in Lana.

“See. I told you.” Chloe grinned. Both ladies shook there heads.

“She’s still here. I thought you would have chucked her in the nearest cab by now.” Roxy growled.

“You know there is no need to be rude. I have had a very rough evening.” Lana whined.

“Okay, princess, let’s get one thing straight. Anymore whining and I’m shoving my foot in your mouth.” Roxy threatened as she edged closer towards Lana.

“Uh…I really hate women who whine. They drive me nuts!” Sin added her two cents. Lana couldn’t believe she was getting reamed out by these two women.

“Ladies, please.” Lex said hoping to avert a brawl in the room. The way the two women and Lana were eyeing each other, Lex didn’t feel like getting caught in the crossfire and he knew Chloe was going to be no help. She’d probably help her two friends.

Both ladies of the night turned their attention to the only male in the room.

“Wow!” The bleached blonde called out as she looked Lex over with dark, calculating brown eyes.

“Lex, I’d like you to meet Roxy.” Chloe motioned to the bleached blonde, “And this is Sin” A shorter dyed red head with piercing blue eyes smiled seductively.

“So you’re Lex Luthor.” Roxy continued as she walked toward him and began to circle around. Lex noticed her friend Sin was raking him over with her blue eyes.

“Not bad. Not bad at all.” Roxy grinned wickedly.

“Yum-my!” Sin purred licking her full lips. Lex felt heat flood his face. He now knew what it was like to be a piece of meat on display.

“Shit, Chlo. He’s even more gorgeous than you said.” Roxy cooed. Chloe eyes widened and her face became scarlet. Fuck! I am SO going to KILL her.

She refused to meet Lex’s gaze and instead concentrated on glaring daggers at her friend.

Roxy, who had circled behind Lex, winked at Chloe. Lex, on the other hand, smirked in Chloe’s direction. So she thinks I’m gorgeous.

“Yes, Chlo. Talk about delish!” Sin said still maintaining her purr.

“Okay. Okay, you two. Leave him alone. His head’s big enough as it is…” The moment the words left her mouth, Chloe could have bitten her tongue.

FUCK! SHUT UP, CHLOE!

“Really…Is that right?” Roxy grinned as her eyes instantly traveled to the spot between Lex’s legs.

“Mmm…I’ll say.” Sin also let her gaze travel downward. By sheer will power, Lex forced himself not to cover himself. Where the hell was his lawyer?

“Roxy!” Chloe’s voice held a warning tone. She liked her friends very much but the way they were studying Lex made her very uncomfortable.

Roxy looked over at Sin and winked. “Okay. Okay. I know when a man’s taken.” Roxy grinned at Chloe direction. She is SO going to die! Roxy was causing trouble on purpose.

“Thank you very much, Mr. Luthor. I really appreciate you bailing us out.” Roxy said.

“Actually, it was Chloe’s request.” Lex countered.

“That’s my girl.” Sin grinned at her friend.

“Chlo, Eden’s Gate’s going to be hit.” Roxy said seriously.

“Eden’s Gate?” Lex asked. What the hell would Chloe want to know about that place?

“Really? Do you think you can get me in?” Excitement laced her voice.

“NO! You are not going to Eden’s Gate!” Lex yelled. She is insane if she thought he was going to let her visit a place like that.

“And how do you know about Eden’s Gate?” Chloe asked. Roxy and Sin smiled knowingly at each other.

“I-I’ve heard things. Nevermind. You’re not going.” Lex said.

“Uh-huh!” The doubt in her voice evident before she went on, “Don’t mind him. So do you think I can get in?”

Surprise shown on his features. She brushed him off. Him!

“Chlo, with your looks. You’ll have no problem getting in.” Roxy smiled.

“Great! Then it’s a plan.”

TBC...

Should I have let Chloe kick Lana butt? :

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information