+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Wicked Thoughts: Sequel to Wicked Dreams - (NC-17)

Wicked Thoughts: Sequel to Wicked Dreams - (NC-17)

Hi All. At the not so subtle threats I have received, not naming any names Adeylan , I happy to say here is Part 1 of Wicked Thoughts...Hope you like... :biggrin:

Title: Wicked Thoughts
    Rating: NC-17

Disclaimer: Don't own anything! DAMN! :crygreen:

Part 1

Chloe awoke groggily to the slight tapping on her face. She groaned in disgust when she realized what she done. Chloe Sullivan, strong, level headed, practical, spunky intrepid reporter committed the ultimate sin. She fainted. FAINTED! And what was worse…She really didn’t care. NOPE!

I mean a person can only take so MUCH. ‘And I have definitely gone through a SHIT load.’

Tell me fucking about it!…Evil Chloe groused.

“Chloe?” the familiar sensual masculine voice called out to her sending delightful shivers down her body.

“Not FAIR!” she growled as she slowly opened her eyes to feast upon the love of her life, the main star in her x-rated dreams, that man who rocked her world (or so she thought) bald, billionaire playboy, Lex Luthor.

Lex Luthor himself was shocked at the recent events that had occurred. And it took a lot to really shock him. But when he heard Chloe’s yell instinct took over and he jumped off the bed racing out his towards the sound of her voice. Needless to say, when he arrived at the room she was staying in, he was even more shocked to find her practically naked with an equally semi naked Clark Kent. When her agonized gaze met his and then her eyes slowly closed, an alien emotion surged within. Fear. Lex had never been more afraid in his life, then when he watched Chloe crumple to the ground.

Quick as lightning, Lex was by her side and had her in his arms. Gently he carried her limp form to the bed and placed her upon it.

‘Come on, Chloe. Wake up?’ He thought to himself frantically. Lex was so relieved when she began to stir and grumble, that he almost grinned.

“Chloe? Are you alright? You went down pretty hard?” His blue-gray eyes were filled with concern as he asked the question.

Okay…So DO NOT need to hear the sexual innuendos…Especially when he looks this good! Evil Chloe roared.

“I’m fine. PERFECT! Peachy keen.” Chloe snidely remarked. She realized she was very close to him and it became unbearable. She wanted to touch, kiss, lick, bite and do all sorts of erotic things to him…

“Don’t look at me like that. Must you look so DAMN sexy! Can’t you ever have an ‘off’ day?” she yelled not caring about the words that came out of her mouth.

Lex’s eyebrow rose and he couldn’t help the smirk that appeared on his face.

“I’m sorry, Miss Sullivan! Luthors’ don’t have ‘off’ days and I can’t help the way I look.” Amusement laced his voice and his eyes twinkled merrily.

“Is that amusement in your voice? Do I amuse you?” She asked stabbing a finger at his bare chest. “Ooohh! That tears it buddy! After EVERYTHING that I have been through you have the nerve to use that tone with me! You are so NOT getting any, Luthor. Do you hear me? Nothing!”

“Yes, Miss Sullivan. I heard you. I believe everyone else in this room also heard you.” His voice turned husky, laughter clearly emerging through.

She couldn’t help the blush that reddened her cheeks as she looked at the other inhabitants still in the room. Chloe’s green orbs moved towards the other female occupant in the room.

Her eyes narrowed as she glared at the SLUT. Samantha Chambers stood there looking put out by the whole ordeal. At Chloe’s heated look, she rolled her eyes and sighed.

“Lex, clearly the little teenager is alright and her dramatic fit is over. Why don’t we go back to our room and leave the little lovebirds alone.” Samantha purred.

BITCH!...Evil Chloe quipped.

“Dramatic fit!” Chloe yelled as she moved to jump off the bed but Lex’s firm grasp held her down. She glared at him. He winked and grinned back.

“Excuse me? I’m still a little confused about everything?” Clark called out.

Oh. My. God! Clark Kent confused! What a fucking surprise! Evil Chloe snidely remarked.

Clark had put a pair of jeans while Lex had tended to Chloe, confusion evident on his face. Chloe looked from Clark to Samantha to Lex (who was still grinning) and her blood began to boil.

‘This is so unfair!’

“OUT! OUT! Everyone, except Lex, GET OUT! That especially goes for you too!” Chloe motioned at Samantha who remained firmly planted to her spot.

Samantha’s dark eyes widened in outrage. There was no way in hell she was going to start taking orders from a child. She looked towards Lex for help.

Lex’s grin left his face and he sighed running a large hand over his bald head. Whatever was going on, Chloe obviously need to talk with him in private. Did something happen?

‘Do I even want to know?’

“Sam, do as she asks.” He voiced firmly.

Sam! He called her SAM! Okay, shotgun! Where is the fucking SHOTGUN?

Samantha was about to strongly protest when the look in his eyes quieted her. She stormed huffily out of the room. Clark turned to follow but before exiting his blue eyes bore into Chloe’s with a ‘We are going to have a talk’ look.

Lex caught the look and frowned. Chloe just rolled her eyes and impatiently motioned her hand for him to leave.

When it was just the two of them, Chloe turned on him with a yell.

“Lex Luthor, if you go with that HUSSY, I swear your death will be very slow and painful.”

This was not what he expected. She almost sounded jealous. ‘But she couldn’t be.’

“Chloe, are you sure you are alright?” he asked wondering if he should have his private doctor take a quick look at her.

“Don’t you dare try to change the subject, Luthor? And how dare you call that harlot by a pet name!” Chloe’s control snapped. She looked for the nearest weapon and spied a pillow. Grabbing the pillow she whacked him across the face. Taken off guard, he looked at Chloe as if she lost her mind.

She in turn whacked him again and again. She smashed the pillow in his face, pushing him backwards. Losing his balance, Lex fell backwards onto the floor with Chloe giving chase.

She straddled him still pummeling him with the pillow. The sheet she had wrapped around herself fell loosely to her waist.

“Chlo—Chloe! What in the hell is the matter with you?” He asked between hits.

Chloe on the other hand was taking all of her pent up frustration out on him. And it felt good! ‘Stupid Man! Fucking Dream!’

‘Rotten Bastard! Unfaithful Swine!’

What are you doing?

Pig!

Can you please quit whacking the poor guy…and think more about locking lips!…LOCKING LIPS! Evil Chloe chuckled.

Chloe stopped when she realized what she was doing. At her stillness Lex looked up into the flushed face of the spunky, blonde reporter and wondered if he should do anything.

'She’ll probably whack me again if I try to move.' For a petite girl, she was surprisingly strong.

There gazes locked and Chloe’s eyes took on a glazed expression. Lex realized with a start that it was desire that shone in her eyes. He was even more surprised when she leaned down and placed her soft lips on his.

She kissed him tentatively at first. ‘Please do not let this be a dream.’

Her tongue darted out and slowly licked at his lower lip demanding to enter. Desire so intense flooded his senses and Lex felt himself slowly opening his mouth to her. ‘What does she taste like?’

Taking advantage of his momentary weakness, her tongue swooped in to duel with his. A sweet fire ignited within them as the kiss intensified and soon became demanding. Chloe’s moan of delight drove Lex’s weakening senses wild. Taking control of the kiss, he quickly turned them over so that he was lying on top of the bewitching beauty. He deepened the kiss, exploring the recesses of mouth as his body pressed tightly against hers, his hands finding there way towards her breasts.

‘They were perfect!’ Lex thought. She jumped when he squeezed a hardened crest through the thin fabric of her bra.

God, this man could undo her with just a single touch!

Her moans grew louder and soon her hands became demanding as well. She eagerly explored the expanse of his broad chest. Yes! Still smooth and rock hard.

Her hips ground against him causing him to groan with desire. She felt his hardness against her belly and lovingly ran her fingers over him. His pajama bottoms offer little resistance to her exploring fingers. He growled when he felt her hand on him.

She chuckled evilly as she squeezed him. Long, thick and smooth. ‘Better and better.’

Lex had never had a woman drive him wild as the one in his arms was so effortlessly doing.

“God, Lex! Yes!” Chloe cried as his lips finally left hers when the need for air consumed them. His lips traveled down her graceful neck and his tongue began to lick a fiery path upwards towards the sensitive spot below her ears.

Chloe…What are you doing to me? Chloe…Chloe….he thought suddenly stilling. Chloe! This was CHLOE! Lex immediately pulled away and Chloe cried out at the loss of contact.

Shit! Shit! Shit! Why MUST I be made to suffer like this? Evil Chloe screeched.

“Chloe… W-We – I don’t – “ For the first time in his adult life, Lex Luthor was at a loss for words. He couldn’t believe what he had just done!

“What’s the matter?” she asked confusion evident in her features.

“Chloe…” Lex tried for the firm approach but it failed him when he gazed upon her swollen lips that he caused and as his gaze returned to her eyes he was entranced by the lust that filled them.

He needed to distance himself away. He quickly stood up and put several feet between them. Her eyes followed him as she slowly moved to rise. The sheet that had lay haphazardly around her waist fell forgotten around her feet. Lex’s body already on fire from the heated kisses became painfully aroused as he took in her near naked form.

God! She was magnificent!

“Okay, lover, so what’s the problem?” Chloe’s husky voice asked with one eyebrow raised and a wicked smirk on her lips. Her eyes glowed with a mischievous fire as she placed her hands on her hips and gave him an eyeful.

“Excuse me? Chloe, I don’t know what is the matter with you but we can’t --- you know.” He finished weakly. He was really wanted to ‘you know’. ‘NO! This is Chloe. She’s too young for you. OFF LIMITS!’ Though looking at her in all her glory, for a few seconds he wondered ‘Why?’

Chloe saw the desire in his gaze and her smirk turned into a wicked smile.

“Why? Why can’t we – You know?” She whispered his exact thought as she slowly walked towards him. “I want you. And from that kiss, lover, I KNOW you want me. So again, I ask, why can’t we – you know?” Chloe edged closer.

Has the world gone upside down? Lex thought to himself. Chloe Sullivan was trying to seduce him (and doing a very good job of it) and the temptation to give in was consuming him.

“No!” Lex yelled this, taking a step back while she advanced on him.

“No!” he said again more firmly. One of them had to maintain some common sense. Though at the moment, his erection painfully disagreed with him.

“What! Why not?” She asked, anger rising within her small frame. Dammit! She went through a lot of crap to finally realize that she SO wanted to be with this man, and now he’s going to turn around and deny her.

Life’s a bitch! Evil Chloe muttered.

Amen!

Lex almost grinned at the disgruntled look on her face. She definitely was a hellion.

“I can’t believe this!” She screeched. She walked over to the sheet and snapped it up. Roughly wrapping the sheet around herself, she stalked towards him.

“Out!” she simply said. Lex stood still. Another strange emotion was beginning to engulf him. Was that disbelief? Yes, it was disbelief. The little witch was throwing him out of the room. And this was his home!

“Now, Chloe…” He began only to be cut off.

“Out! Right now! OUT! OUT!” She grabbed his arm and yanked with all her might. She really was remarkably strong.

“I so do not have the time for this, Luthor! Get out! I can’t talk to you right now. Looking at you, I either want to strangle you or kiss you. Out!” Chloe growled.

Surprisingly, Lex let himself be led away. God, she was pretty when she was angry. No, not pretty! Beautiful!

She opened the door and pushed him through the doorway. When he finally turned around to speak, all that greeted him was the door slamming in his face.

Lex felt as if a hurricane blew in bringing chaos and destruction into his orderly life. And its name was Chloe.

TBC...

So let me know what you think...

LarkLuthor
    Just a Guest!
    YES! New fic's here! I've always thought the boingy guys were over rated and over used but this is the time for one. :yay: :yay: ...or two

I love Chloe when she's angry. :rage: The best love stories always have heros that can't stand eachother half the time. :biggrin:

The Lark, Flying High

Members
    This fic is hilarious! Chloe has seriously lost her damn mind! And who wouldn't, waking up with Lex Luthor hovering over her! I can only imagine...

UPDATE SOON (by the way that wasn't a statement&#33 *one*
    :worship2: :worship2:

Sugar&Spice of the gutter Senior Member Queen Of Tact's Avatar
    OMG... I couldn't stop laughing ....... It's great... I only ask one thing ..... Please please please please please post more soon... I'm going out of town friday and wont be back till the 27th... :crygreen: and I wont have any Chlex while i'm gone......

CC
    "I am scared that I'm always going to be somebody's friend or sister or confidant, but never quite somebody's everything."

Oh good god . . .

All I can think is: poor Lex! He has to be just hellishly confused right now. Just lying in bed, gets up to investigate a scream, and then the next thing he knows, Chloe's jumping him! Of course, things would be far less confusing for him if he'd just give in . . . *shrugs* Silly stubborn man that he is, I'm sure he won't. At least not for a while. Great first chapter!

And for the record, that wasn't a threat so much as a . . . friendly warning. ^_^

NS Full Member
    omg, i are the best!!! that was great, i would have probably been just like chloe..so fucking frustrated...great job please update

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    Wow this was great and funny as hell. :lol: More please.....

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Miss Innocent-Or? 2005 Senior Member ColumbiaBlue's Avatar
    Chloe's a total nut job!!! OMG, she's hilarious!!! Lex has to be thinking she's like... bipolar or something right now.

And what the hell is she thinking? If Lex came into my room wearing jammie bottoms and jammie bottoms only, I wouldn't take no for an answer! She should've kept at it until he caved!!!

Although... the whole this was extremely amusing. And as nice as Lex caving would've been, him trying to figure out what the hell is going on with Chloe is going to be a riot! Update soon!!!

~Manda :

scifichick774
    Just a Guest!
    So...Chloe has obviously completely lost her mind. Knowing that her previous actions with him were only a dream and then still speaking as if they were real. Tsk, tsk. I'm wondering if Lex is going to have her locked up.

NS Full Member
    One word: MORE :biggrin:

Julie

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information