+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Wicked Thoughts: Sequel to Wicked Dreams - (NC-17)

Miss Innocent-Or? 2005 Senior Member ColumbiaBlue's Avatar
    “Understood. And if you ever touch her again, I will break every bone in your body.” Lex steely replied.
    I can so see him saying that. lol. Clunk's such a dumb shit. He needs to go away. Like now...

:biggrin: Update soon!

~Manda :

Well, that almost made up for having to go to Coms this morning. ^_^ I say 'almost' only because nothing can make up for the sheer torture of that class. Gah. Public speaking.

Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter. Go, Lex, let Chloe tell you she loves you! And tell her the same! GO!

NS Full Member
    Oh please post more!!! I love this story!!!

Julie

NS Full Member
    I think you did a wonderful job at protraying what Chloe, Lex and even Clark would do. I agree, it was Chole's job to set Clark straight. I can't believe that Lex just stood by and watched Clark kiss her, but it was the right thing to do.

Keep up the great writing. I am really enjoying this fix.

Hello All...Guess what time it is My favorite time...so here is Part 7...It's a long one...couldn't stop writing... :biggrin:

Part 7

Chloe arrived at the mansion twenty minutes later. She had never felt so happy in all her life. And Lex was the cause. Lex. Her Lex.

She rang the door bell and felt instant déjà vu when the butler from her dream opened the door.

“Welcome, Ms. Sullivan. Mr. Luthor is not in at the moment.” He said as he stepped aside.

“Not in? Dammit! What in the hell is taking him so long?” Chloe spat glaring at the butler. She really needed to see Lex.

“Would you like to wait for him in the study?” He said cordially though she could tell his was trying to stifle a smirk.

“The study? The STUDY!” Chloe exclaimed.

“Yes. The study.” He mimicked. If Chloe didn’t know any better, she could have sworn that he was teasing her.

“All right.” She nodded and let herself be led to the study. When she entered the room, a small smile played on her face. Vivid images of her straddling Lex on the couch came to mind. Her smiled turned into a grin as she remembered what they were doing. She walked over to the couch and lovingly ran her hand over it.

Mmm…Lex.

“Wonder if dreams can come true…” Chloe said softly.

“I certainly hope so.” His familiar voice answered softly. Chloe turned around and faced him with the grin still on her face.

“Mr. Luthor. You are late!” Chloe replied primly.

“Sorry. I didn’t know we were supposed to meet. You left the Torch office rather huffily.” Lex smiled as he approached her.

“Hmm…I did. But I was referring to your driving. I thought, for certain, you would have arrived here before me. Am I to take it that Clark Kent is still in one piece?” Chloe said airily while moving away from him.

“Wait! So you knew I was there. And yes, he’s still in one piece.” Lex stopped in awe of her. Chloe Sullivan was one surprise after another.

“Not until I was leaving. You have a very unique scent, Mr. Luthor.” She informed him.

“Do I?” Lex began stalk her and her grin turned wicked.

Mmm…Yes!” Lex felt himself harden instantly as the seductress before him raked him up and down with her eyes. “Very unique.”

“Come here, Chloe.” He whispered. He wanted to taste her.

“Mmm…Nope! I don’t think so.” She teased him. Lex’s mouth opened in surprise.

“Chloe…” he growled.

“I think, Mr. Luthor, that you are going to have to catch me. Do you think you are capable of that?” Chloe purred.

“Oh, I think I’m up to the challenge.” He responded in a slight purr of his own. Lex’s husky words inflamed Chloe’s body. He advanced on her and she quickly moved away. She ran towards his desk standing on the far side. Lex grinned at the challenge in her eyes.

“Can’t you do better than that?” Chloe teased inflaming his senses even more.

“Witch!” He growled. She laughed huskily. He quickly ran towards her right but she scooted away from him.

“Mmm…Lex…do you know… I’m so wet you could literally drown in the pool between my thighs.” Chloe went on seductively. Lex’s breath caught in his throat. He lunged for her again but she quickly ran from his outstretched hands.

“And, do you know that my nipples are begging for you to pinch and suck them.” Lex closed his eyes in an effort to control himself. He was so fucking hard, he felt like he was going to burst.

“So, tell me, old man…what exactly are you going to do about my problem?” Chloe’s voice was whisper soft.

Old man!

“I’ll show you, Old Man.” With a growl and lightning speed, Lex moved around the desk and caught the beautiful minx in his arms. His mouth claimed hers in a searing kiss and their tongues glided fiercely over one another. Chloe moaned as she rubbed her body against his savoring the feel of him. Lex’s arms tightened around her as he pressed her even closer to him.

“Chloe.” He murmured her name when his lips slowly slid down her throat. She arched her throat to give him better access to her neck. Her lips were parted in wonder. He kissed and sucked at the skin while Chloe’s hands went on their own exploring expedition. She started at the top of his beautiful bald head and worked her way down. At his shoulders, she squeezed which caused him to groan much to her delight. They traveled down to his rock hard chest. She reveled in feel of his hard chest beneath her fingers.

“Lex.” She groaned. His lips returned to claim hers. He caressed her back and his hands traveled upward to rest in her soft hair.

“Chloe.” He gently scooped her up and walked over to the couch. He laid her gently on the couch and rested his body on top of hers. Chloe’s body hummed with delight. God, he felt so good.

“Lex, make my dreams come true.” She whispered in his ear just before she softly bit him. Lex jumped as the bite.

As he claimed her lips again his tongue dove deeply into her mouth and she happily opened for him. Her body arched towards his and her hips grinded against his rock hard shaft.

Her hands found there way to the opening of his shirt and she roughly pulled it apart.

“There goes another shirt.” Lex teased causing Chloe to laugh.

Her fingers caressed his smooth chest and abs. They traveled lower and lower and she slipped her hand inside his pants. The feel of him in her hands was heaven. She moaned as she stroked him up and down.

Lex pulled away slightly as he let the sensations of what she was doing to him wash over him.

“C-Chloe.” He could barely speak. Lex decided two could play that game. His large hands roved over her body. They slid down up and down her long legs until they found the damp pool between her thighs. They had seeped through her jeans. Fuck! She has got to start wearing skirts from now on!

He sat up and looked down upon her. She was breathtaking. He unlatched her jeans and slowly slid them off her. His eyes traveled up her long silky legs to the damp patch and his fingers softly drew circles on the material of her panties. She cried out at the powerful sensations. He leaned down to smell her wonderful essence. Perfect! Chloe felt her self constrict at his presence. She felt his lips press softly and then bite against the material.

Oh God!

“Chloe, sweetheart,” Lex began as he suddenly ripped her panties off her. “Before you stormed out this afternoon…” he voice trailed off when his fingers delved into her warm folds.

“Lex.” Chloe groaned. His finger searched through her curls and found what they were looking for. The core of her was already swollen as if crying out for his touch.

“Lex!” Chloe cried. He slowly began to stroke her.

“I made a promise…” Lex tugged on her hidden nub. Chloe’s was so close to bursting.

“To teach you a lesson…Well guess what?” Lex said as he rubbed her some more.

“You can’t be serious. Shit!” she yelled when she felt his tongue glide over her nub and suckled slowly. Oh my god! Torture. That’s what he was doing to her.

His teeth lightly grazed over her swollen gem and Chloe’s cry turned into a scream.

“Lex! Dammit!” she screamed. She was so close. She could feel herself begin to come. Lex’s mouth kept applying the exquisite torture. God, she was almost there. Fuck!

Then when she was just about to let go, his mouth moved away.

“FUCK!!!!” Chloe screamed. “LEX!!!”

Lex grinned evilly as he licked up path up towards her stomach where he licked at her navel.

“LEX! Please! Fuck!” Chloe begged. Lex’s hands caressed her breasts through the material of her bra. He unsnapped the latch to her bra which was conveniently located in the front and her nipples sprang free from the restraining material. His lips clamped on one of her rosy peaks and he took in the perky globe into his mouth sucking hard at the nipple.

“LEX! SHIT! LEX!” Chloe was in agony. Pure and simple. His fingers found her core again and he started the teasing process all over again.

“BASTARD!” Chloe cried. Lex turned his attention to the other globe, sucking hard while his hands were continuing there sexual torture on her. He inserted a finger inside of her and groaned when her muscles clamped around him. In and out, Lex inserted his finger.

He was so hard he was in pain. But he ruthlessly squelched the pain as he watched his beautiful lady writhe uncontrollably beneath his hands.

“You are SO going to pay, Luthor.” Chloe promised screaming once more. Lex decided to take pity on her. He stroked her, rubbed and tugged at her. Chloe’s climax hit her fast and hard and she screamed like she’s never screamed before when it came.

Lex watched the rapture and pleasure on her face when she finally came. He couldn’t wait any longer. He had to have her. He ripped off his pants and settled himself between her legs. Chloe trembled when she felt him between her thighs. They both cried out when he entered her. Her tight passages clung to his hard shaft.

He moved within her as her legs wrapped around his waist. He slowly withdrew until the tip of him was almost outside her passage then he roughly thrust into her again. Again and again he thrusted while Chloe whimpered in delight. Increasing his pace he heard Chloe cry out again.

“YES! Lex!” Chloe was beyond coherent thought. Lex was sending her over the edge. “L-Lex!” she cried.

Harder and harder, Lex plunged into her. Faster and faster. Up and down. In and out. He groaned when he felt her tight passage clench around him. Not being able to hold it any longer, he let himself go. So intense was his climax he bellowed her name when he came.

He collapsed on top of her not being able to move. He was weakened. She weakened him. And he found himself loving that simple fact.

“Chloe.” He whispered her name.

“Cad!” She shot back and he found himself smiling.

“I love you.” He said quietly. Chloe stiffened at his words. Wow! He said it.

“I know.” She replied earning a growl from him. He loved her! The words sang inside her head.

He lifted himself up on his arms and looked down into her smiling face. “I’ll always love you.” He said sincerely and tears formed in her eyes.

“I love you too, Lex. I always have and I always will.” The tears fell from her eyes.

“Good.” Lex nodded. Chloe wanted to whack him on the head. He was being so Luthorish.

“So…Mr. Luthor…As I recall…the rest of my dream seemed to take place in your bedroom…Mmm…Isn’t that interesting?” Chloe teased.

“Ms. Sullivan, I am here to make all your dreams come true.” He grinned.

Lex’s bedroom was exactly as she imagined it. Everything was dark. Dark walls, dark drapes, even the sheets were dark. But what claimed her attention was the big king sized bed by the far side of the room. She sauntered over to it knowing Lex was watching her every move. He watched her walk over to his bed wearing nothing but his shirt and hardened again.

Now, Luthor, it is time to make you pay.

Yay!!!! We’re going to have some fun! Evil Chloe cheered.

Chloe climbed on the bed and crooked her finger at Lex. Lex walked over with a smirk on his face. Chloe was exactly were she belonged. In his bed. He came to sit by her and she climbed on his lap.

“So…You wanted to teach me a lesson…Is that right?” Chloe purred.

Fuck! Lex thought.

Her hands slid up and down his bare chest. Her lips rested on his neck and her velvety tongue licked up and down. Lex closed his eyes enjoying the feel of her wet tongue sliding over his skin.

“Why don’t we play a game? Let’s see…” Chloe bit lightly at his skin. “Ooooh! I know.” Chloe pressed her hands on his chest and pushed him firmly back on to the bed.

“Mmm…These pants have got to go.” She said slowly removing his pants while taking the opportunity to run her fingers up and down his strong muscular legs. When he was lying totally naked on the bed her eyes took in every inch of him.

“Now here’s how we’re going to play this. I can touch you but you can’t touch me. Do you think you can do that?”

Lex could only nod in her direction. His throat was suspiciously constricted as images of what Chloe planned to do raced through his mind.

“Good.” Chloe joined him on the bed. She loved looking at his body. He was hard everyone. Not an ounce of fat was to be seen. She ran her fingers again up and down his legs. Soon her lips replaced her fingers and she licked her way up and down his powerful legs. Lex’s breath hitched. She licked her way up towards his stomach bypassing his hardened shaft. She wanted to save that for later. Her tongue licked his abs and traveled up towards his chest.

Mmm…Nice…

“C-Ch—“ He began. But she placed her fingers to his lips.

“Shhhh. No talking please. Trying to concentrate very, very hard.” She smiled. He narrowed his eyes.

“Now where was I…Damn…I lost my train of thought…I guess I’m going to have to start from the beginning…” Chloe purred and brought her lips once again to his legs and licked her way up.

Fuck! Lex thought.

Chloe licked her way up and this time she paused at his hardness. Standing erect, he was smooth and silky against her tongue. Lex used every ounce of his massive will power to do as she requested.

“Yum-my!” Chloe said as she flicked her tongue over his tip. Lex almost burst. Damn!

Chloe took him in her mouth very deeply. His hardness almost reached the back of her throat and she glided up and down slowly. She repeated the process gliding up and down slowly.

“C-Chloe!” He growled. Lex he was going to come. As Lex tortured her, so did she return the favor. Before he started to convulse, Chloe’s mouth moved away.

“Damn you!” he shouted making her laugh huskily. He couldn’t stand it any longer. He grabbed her roughly and turned them over. He plunged into her warm passage groaning. Sweat had formed on his skin with his effort to keep from climaxing. Chloe groaned with him and she wrapped her legs around him taking him even deeper.

He pulled out and plunged inside her again and again. Chloe welcomed the familiar pressure that had been building. He thrusted again and again. He wanted Chloe to climax with him. His hand found her nub and he stroked it. Chloe didn’t have to wait long. She had been on fire while she teased Lex and she started to convulse quickly. Harder and harder he went.

“Chloe!” Lex shouted as he came. She joined him a few seconds later. They lay still for what seemed like hours yet only a few minutes passed.

“Woman, you will definitely be the death of me!” Lex laughed huskily. Chloe chuckled.

“Yes, but what a wonderful way to go.”

TBC...

So what do you think? Next part, all questions will be answered... :biggrin:

NS Senior Member Senior Member sydsvaughn's Avatar
    Um, you expect me to think after that? gahhhhh...

Lovely, lovely, steamy, wonderful, hot Chlex action, and declarations of love to top it all off. So EXACTLY what I needed to read right now.

Thank you!

SaraC

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    :smoker:

Hope : :worship2:
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

WEll, damn!! That's all I gotta say. damn!!

More please!!!

*grins*

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar
    :biggrin: yay! that was fantastic! :worship2:

scifichick774
    Just a Guest!
    Oooh - nice and smutty. Loved it.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information