+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Wicked Thoughts: Sequel to Wicked Dreams - (NC-17)

estrellalily
    Just a Guest!
    Dumb farm boy can go to hell for all i care! but this punishment idea sounds like fun. : i like it. please update soon :worship2: :worship2: :worship2: please PLEASE!
    Happy writting
    ~estrellalily

Luthor's Power Senior Member Sab_Luthor's Avatar
    OH MY GOD i can't believe i didn't read the sequel soonner
    :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: stupid stupid me and stupid bastard clark too
    but now i'm here and WOW this sequel is amazing i so loved it so far
    please more

Ooh I just caught up with this fic and it's great!
    I can't wait to see Lex dealing with Clark (in a baaad way) and then with Chloe (in a good way, ok maybe not so good )

NS Full Member
    I'm happy Chloe is not letting Lex dictate her life. Yes Clark is dense and very slow. But Lex cannot forbid her from hanging out with her friend. Not to mention Lex needs to become a little more selfconfident that Chloe only has feelings for him. She is soooo over Clark. I hope Lex learns his lesson.

Hi All...Here is Part 6...I hope you all enjoy! :biggrin:

Part 6

Chloe arrived at the Kent Farm an hour later. Her face was flushed as she sped in her car through Smallville in order to reach the farm before Lex did. She knew Lex was going to confront Clark and wanted to head off any further arguments.

Lex and Clark were friends. Not only was she not the type of woman who came between friends, but Clark was her best friend. Always will be her best friend and if Clark was going to stay in her life, Chloe knew it was up to her and not Lex, to set him straight. And, dammit, she was going to do it. Even if she had to hit the stupid farmboy over the head with a sledge hammer!

Trying to get rid of Lana was not that easy especially when the brunette was being very tenacious about wanting to know what was going on. It was on the tip of Chloe’s tongue to tell her to mind her own business, but Lana’s concern seemed genuine so she bit her tongue. Chloe managed to get away promising Lana that they would talk later.

Quickly jumping out of her red VW beetle, she ran up towards the barn loft as if the demons of hell were chasing after her. Though in Lex’s case, that might not be so far off the mark. She arrived out of breath at Clark’s Fortress of Solitude and found him sitting by the window staring out into space.

“C-Clark…” She tried to catch her breath. Chloe felt a pain around the area of her heart and doubled over. Shit!

Breath, darlin’…You need to be very specific here…Evil Chloe cautioned.

“Chloe, are you okay?” Clark seeing her doubled over immediately rushed over to her and Chloe felt his hands at her sides. They were uncomfortably warm as he guided her to a large couch.

“C-Clark…Have to…” Chloe tried to speak once again. Fuck!

“Chloe, take a deep breath.” Clark said smoothly while running his hand up and down her back. Chloe stiffened as the movement turned into a caress.

Oh shit!

Speak woman! Speak! Evil Chloe yelled.

Chloe jumped up immediately. “No! No! No!” she barked as she turned to face him. “Clark…We need to talk.” She deliberately made her voice hard. With Clark, that was sometimes the only way to get through to him.

“Sure.” He smiled leaning back on the couch and crossing his arms in front of him. Chloe noticed his smile did not reach his eyes.

“Clark, what is going on with you?” she asked. His face turned serious and he abruptly stood. Her eyes followed him as he walked towards the window.

“Are you seeing Lex?” His hands were fisted at his sides when he asked the question. The time had come. She had to set Clark straight.

“Yes. I’m seeing Lex.” Chloe smiled. It was the first time she said the words out loud and she liked it very much. Lex Luthor was her boyfriend. Boyfriend. Although, can you really call him a boyfriend. I mean, he’s a man…

Chloe! Evil Chloe interrupted.

The image of her frowning, stubborn boyfriend popped into her mind. Lex. He was probably going to kill her for being here?

“And is that what you want?” Clark asked turning around. His blue eyes gazed deeply into her green orbs as he slowly advanced. Chloe knew that she needed to stand her ground with him.

“Yes. That is what I want. I’m in love with him.” The simple words stopped Clark in his tracks. He just gazed at her with a dumbstruck expression. Chloe was in love with Lex. But how?

“Are you sure? Don’t you think this is a bit sudden?” The steel in his voice very audible. Chloe inhaled deeply.

“No. I’ve been in love with him for a long time. I was just a bit stubborn to see it.” Chloe answered slowly. Clark was beginning to worry her. Perhaps Lex was right. DAMN! She hated to admit that.

“How can you be certain that you love him?” Clark edged closer to her. “Chlo, you don’t exactly have a lot of experience in that field.”

“Ha! You’re certainly one to talk.” She snorted. “You still have unresolved issues with Lana. And about that, how is that going? I thought Lana was the love of your life.” Her voice rose in irritation. How dare he talk to her like that? She may not be ‘experienced’ but that didn’t mean the she didn’t know her own mind and heart.

“I don’t know, Chloe. I don’t know what I feel for her. Lana and I have things that we need to settle, but I also know that I have feelings for you. I don’t know where they came from. I just know they are there.” He was now standing very close to her. Clark saw the shock on her face as his words sank in. He decided to take a chance. Grabbing her quickly by the shoulders, he pulled her towards him.

His lips descended upon hers and Chloe was momentarily stunned by it.

Ewwww! Evil Chloe murmured.

Chloe couldn’t believe Clark was kissing her. But what was also amazing was that she felt nothing. Nothing! His kiss did not stir her senses or turn her into mush like Lex’s kisses.

Suffering! Go to puke! Do something! Evil Chloe choked.

She roughly pushed him away. “Get off!”

When Clark looked at her, she had a huge smile on her face. Confusion marred his features until she spoke.

“I LOVE Lex, Clark. I love him very much.” Chloe said happily. Clark scowled at her for a moment. The depth of emotion he saw in her eyes as she spoke about Lex was very telling. His own eyes closed as he finally realized that he lost his chance with her.

“Alright, Chlo.” He murmured stepping away from her.

“Clark—“ Chloe took pity on him. She put her hand on his arm but he jerked away.

“Chloe, right now, I don’t know how to feel with you and I can’t look at you. Could you please leave?” Clark asked as turning his back on her. Chloe slowly nodded although he couldn’t see her.

“I’m sorry.” She whispered as she left. She hated the thought that she’d hurt Clark. But he needed to understand that she was in love with one man alone and he was not that man.

She walked back towards her car with a huge mega-watt grin on her face. She needed to see Lex. She had to tell him everything with Clark was okay. She also needed to tell the impossible jerk how much she loved him.

Lex watched her as she passed by. He smiled at her grin. Chloe. He watched as she paused for a few moments. She looked around and indecision played on her face. Shaking her head she jumped into her car and drove off.

He heard her profession of love and was in completely awe. She loved him. Lex had had a hunch that Chloe would try to resolve the ‘Clark’ issue by herself and he wasn’t surprised when he arrived and saw her car. When silently walked into the barn their voices carried over to him. He watched as Chloe told Clark she loved him. He was as still as Clark. When Clark took her in his arms and kissed her, Lex held himself back by the sheer force of his will. He had wanted to rush up and beat his friend to a bloody pulp, but Chloe wouldn’t like that.

Hell, he'd never hear the end of it.

Shaking his head, he silently climbed the stairs. Clark was starring out the window as he heard Chloe drive off.

“Lex.” Clark said not turning around.

“Clark.” Lex returned. They were both silent for a moment.

“She’s in love with you, you know.” Clark said finally turning around.

“I know. I heard.” Lex smirked.

Clark stared at him for a moment before he sighed.

“If you ever hurt her…I will beat the shit out of you.” Clark threatened in a pleasant voice.

“Understood. And if you ever touch her again, I will break every bone in your body.” Lex steely replied.

“Understood.” Clark nodded. They both stared each other for a few minutes before Lex finally turned and left.

TBC...

Okay...This part was very difficult to write. I already knew what Chloe would do but Lex was difficult to predict... :crygreen: I asked everyone I know whose a Smallville fan what Lex would do...They all came back with Lex would talk to Clark...Only talk... but Chloe was the one who had to handle the situation... So let me know what you think...And stay tuned for Part 7... :biggrin:

Lady A

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    Oh wow that was great . I loved how she stood up to Clark and let him know SHE LOVES LEX!!!! :lol: Great update more please. :

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

katspell
    Just a Guest!
    ohhh, I loved it. Chloe independant woman!!!! Go Chloe, Go Chloe, Go Chloe.

Snaps to Lex for keeping his cool!!!

Stupid farmboy :tease: she has sexy lexy now and doesn't want you. :tease: stupid head

NS Full Member
    great job! but i stil think lex shoulda kicked clarks ass...hehe please update..chole and lex still have to "make up"

Having Chloe handle it was really a great choice...nice job!

I'm still curious as to Lex's feelings though...I mean, wasn't he with someone else at the beginning of the sequel when they were all at his house after the party? I'd like to see a scene where Chloe makes Lex admit his feelings so that she doesn't feel like it's one sided.

scifichick774
    Just a Guest!
    Hee hee hee. So cute. I love jealous Lex, but it was terrific how he was able to hold himself back from throttling Clark for kissing Chloe. A very Lex thing to do.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information