+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wicked Thoughts: Sequel to Wicked Dreams - (NC-17)

NS Full Member
    This story is just too funny ! I love drunken vengeful Chloe !
    Oh , and the whole Randy Cock thing is just hilarious ! And guess what ? According to the chinese calendar this is actually the year of the cock !! No lie ! :biggrin:

NS Full Member
    Originally posted by Lady Aquitaine@Jan 16 2004, 06:22 AM
    I promise no more liquor... :biggrin:
    *hands Chloe a martini* Go for gold sweetheart. : :biggrin:

Hi All...Here is Part 3...I had a very heated debate with my muse but in the end, she's alway right... :biggrin:

Hope you all enjoy...

Part 3

Lex arrived at Chloe’s home a half hour later. It was not easy putting an unwilling Chloe Sullivan into his car. He knew he would have bruises for a week from all the vicious kicks he received.

She glared at him several times during the drive and he grinned and winked. Remarkably she stayed silent which had Lex was instantly alert wondering what she was planning in that devious mind.

As he pulled in the driveway and parked the car, Chloe immediately opened her door. Losing her balance, she fell from the car.

“Shit! Damn floor!” She growled only to suddenly laugh a few seconds later. Lex smirked as he shook his head. Only Chloe.

He got out of the car and quickly rushed over to her side. Helping her up, Chloe immediately took advantage to press her small frame against his. She looked up innocently and winked. Lex looked at her cute face and smirked as his eyes slowly traveled to her lips. Her wonderfully soft and full lips. A desire to kiss her arose within him but he ruthlessly squelched it.

Turning her around forcefully, Lex helped her to the door. He noticed all the lights were off. Granted it was the middle of the night, but he wondered if anyone was even home.

When they arrived at the front door, Lex propped Chloe on the wall.

“The keys, Chloe. Where are the keys?” He asked holding out his hand. She smiled seductively and his guard was back up. She’s up to something, he thought.

“Keys? Keys. Oh yes. My keys. They are in my front jeans pocket.” Her voice husky from all her singing and drinking.

It drove Lex’s senses into overdrive. Her smile turned into a predatory grin.

“But I can’t seem to move my arms. I think you’re going to have to get them for me.”

Lex wanted to strangle the little minx as his eyes narrowed. She was definitely not making this very easy. Fine! She wants to play it this way.

He placed his hands on her hips and they explored her sides for the infamous keys. Chloe’s green orbs closed in delicious delight. Lex wanted to groan. Did she have to do that?

His left hand found the keys and he inserted his fingers into the pocket of her very tight jeans. She moaned at the feel of his searching fingers.

Lex’s body sprang to life. Every single inch. Taking a deep breath, he quickly took the keys out and opened the door.

She made no move to walk in. “Chloe…” Lex growled.

“I can’t seem to move my legs. I guess you’re going to have to carry me.” She purred. Lex eyes widened and he felt some of his restrain slowly slip away.

Damn! Be strong, Lex.

Taking another deep breath to calm his inflamed senses, Lex quickly scooped her up in his arms. She settled herself comfortably against him and rested her head on his strong shoulder. As they entered the house, he closed the door with his foot.

“Okay, Chloe, where is your room?” Lex said slowly. The feel of her in his arms was heavenly. He realized he never wanted to let her go. She belonged there.

“If I tell you…do you promise to have your way with me?” Chloe whispered into his ear sending chills down his spine.

“Chloe…” Lex groaned.

“Mmm…you…” she paused for a second then pressed her nose against his heated skin and inhaled, “smell really nice.” She finished.

He was in Hell. This was Hell. Trying to resist the enchantress in his arms was pure torture.

“Mmm…I wonder…” her voice trailed off and Lex almost dropped her when he felt her soft, velvety tongue touch his neck. He closed his eyes at the wonderful sensation. God, her soft touch was going to be the end of him.

A man can only take so much.

His arms tightened there hold when he felt her tongue slowly drift upwards to lick his ears.

“Mmm…Delicious…” Chloe cooed.

“Chloe, your room? Where is your room?” His voice sounded very shaky to his ears.

She sighed. “Upstairs, first door on your left.” She continued to lick his ears.

“Stop that!” he said when she gently bit down on the sensitive lobe.

“Why? I am soo enjoying myself.” She responded mutinously. Lex practically flew up the stairs.

The woman was impossible. He finally had her bedroom door open and quickly deposited her on the bed. His intention was to leave but he made the mistake of looking down at her flushed face and almost lost his reserve at the look of pure lust in her eyes.

Her tongue darted out of her mouth to lick at her dry lips. Don’t look. Don’t look. Foolishly he didn’t listen. He looked.

Chloe sat on her knees and she was almost level with his chest.

“Chloe –“ he began but stopped when he saw her fingers reach for the buttons on his shirt. Slowly she began to undo them. Her heated gaze never leaving his. When she had his shirt undone, Chloe slipped her hands inside to feel his warm, strong chest.

She sighed in pure pleasure and Lex tried one more time to remain strong.

“Chloe, I can only take so much.” he said, his voice strained.

“So then don’t.” she leaned in to kiss his chest. She smiled when she felt his chest constrict.

Her tongue swirled in small circles over his male nipples.

“I. WANT. YOU.” she said moving her lips upwards until they were at his Adam’s apple. She kissed and sucked the sensitive spot.

“I. NEED. YOU.” her lips moved upwards towards his jaw where her tongue traced his jawline.

“PLEASE…FUCK ME!” she growled as her lips met his. Lex’s restraint shattered like glass. With a growl of his own he roughly pressed her against him. His tongue plunged into her mouth deeply. Chloe’s own tongue began to mate with his. His hands roamed up and down her back causing Chloe to moan. Her arms found their way around his neck and a desperation she had never known existed surge forth from within and she pressed herself even more tightly against him.

“Lex. I want you so much.” She began only to find her throat constricting. He was in her arms. Her Lex. She finally had him were she wanted him and she was never going to let go. Chloe’s hands tugged at his shirt. She wanted it off. She wanted to feel his bare skin against her fingers. Lex complied with her wishes. He pulled away and watched as she slowly took off the offending material. Chloe just stared in fascination when the shirt was completely.

What a beautiful chest…

She started to kiss his chest again but Lex quickly pulled her away. It was his turn. His fingers wrapped around her shirt and he tugged on it until it came off. He almost came when he realized, she didn’t have a bra on and he was gazing at her hardened peaks.

He leaned down and took one of the hardened peaks in his mouth sucking slowly and fully taking the globe into his mouth. Chloe’s mouth formed a perfect “O” though no sound came through. His teeth grazed and nipped at the peak and Chloe screamed in delight. After he finished with one globe, Lex mouth burned a path towards the other globe. A pressure at the juncture of her thighs built with an intensity that amazed her.

Lex slowly lowered her on the bed and his hands found their way to the opening of her jeans. He slowly took the jeans off, (panties and all) until she was fully naked beneath his gaze. Goddess. She was simply a goddess. His goddess.

Her seductive laugh washed over him as he quickly scrambled to take off the rest of his clothing. He grinned when he was finally naked standing before her. Chloe held out her hand to him and he willingly took it and joined her on the bed. He looked at her beautiful face and kissed her once again. He could never get tired of her kisses. The kiss was inflaming, searing, and potent. Both of them were lost in their own world. Lex’s lips left hers when air became a factor and they traveled down her neck and his need to feel her skin consumed him.

“Beautiful.” He simply said. His hands found their way to the juncture between her legs. Lex felt as if his fingers could drown in her wetness. Her damp curls tickled his searching fingers. Chloe jumped when he found her delicate nub nestled securely in between her folds and slowly began to stroke her.

“Fuck! Lex!” Chloe yelled. He stroked, teased, rubbed and pulled. Faster and faster he stroked her. He wanted to see her face when she came. She spread her legs wide as he inserted a finger into her.

So tight. So wonderfully tight. In and out his finger moved. Soon Chloe’s body began to convulse.

“LEX! God, LEX!” Chloe had never experienced an orgasm as powerful as the one she just did. DAMN. Wow!

Lex watched Chloe’s face as she reached her climax and he almost came. Words could not describe they way she looked at that point.

“Lex…” Chloe began when her breathing returned to normal. Smiling wickedly she pushed him backwards and climbed on top, straddling him.

“That was incredible, Mr. Luthor.” Chloe teased as her lips kissed his chest. Broad. Smooth. Rock hard.

Wonderful. She thought.

“I believe it is now my turn…I wonder…Can I make you scream?” she chuckled as her lips moved further downward and slowly licked a circle around his bellybutton. He stomach contracted as if burned.

“Do you think I can do that, Mr. Luthor?” Chloe asked her lips traveling further down.

“Do you think I…” Chloe’s voice drifted of as she looked at his shaft before her.
    “can make you …” Her tongue slid up and down the length of him. “Scream.” She finished as she took him completely in her mouth.

Lex did exactly that when he felt her hot mouth on him. Her mouth slid up and down slowly. “Chloe…” he called completely lost to the feeling of her mouth.

The pressure building. Up and down. Her pace increased. Lex knew he was going to lose control soon. Her mouth was just heaven. Faster and faster.

“Chloe…” he said weakly as he felt himself begin to climax. He roared her name when he came causing Chloe to chuckle.

“I guess I can make you scream.” She grinned at him.

With a growl, Lex flipped them over and settled himself between her legs. Chloe was pleasantly surprised when she felt his hardness against her and he grinned mischievously.

“Lex! I really do need you now.” She said as she ground herself against him. Lex willingly obliged her. He slowly entered her until he reached her barrier. God, she was so tight.

“LEX! NOW! PLEASE!” she cried against him. Hearing the last plea did him in. He ruthlessly plunged within her. She cried out in pleasure. Yes! Yes!

He began to move within her. Her legs wrapped around his waist taking him even deeper.

“Faster! Yes! Harder, Lex!” She cried. Lex thrust became faster and faster, harder and harder. He was almost there. He pounded into her as he reached down to find her jewel and stroked her.

“FUUUUCK! YES!!” she screamed as she felt herself begin to climax again. Lex felt her insides tighten around him as she came.

“Chloe! Chloe!” he screamed her name as he came again. He collapsed on top of her in a heap. He couldn’t move. There heated bodies just stayed like that until there breathing returned to normal.

Lex raised himself on his elbows and grinned down at her. She grinned back.

“About DAMN time Lex Luthor.” She quipped. Lex couldn’t help but laugh and she joined in his laughter mimicking the very same words he said in her dream. Lex Luthor was hers now and forever.

TBC…

All I can say is ABOUT DAMN TIME! :sunny:

Good! Very, very good! But I swear, if this turns out to be a dream . . .

*leaves threat hanging in the air*

Hee hee hee... please don't say that this is another dream!!!

And when is Lex going to get the full explanation of that??

*dances happily*

NS Full Member
    I'll agree with that: ABOUT DAMN TIME. But i will also agree with: If that was another dream.....

That chapter was incredible and the chapter before was hilarious. i hope you continue soon :biggrin:

scifichick774
    Just a Guest!
    You know...if it *is* a dream, then I think it should be Lex who's dreaming it. It's only fair, don't you think?

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    :smoker: that is all I am going to say.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Full Member
    Good! Very, very good! But I swear, if this turns out to be a dream . . .
    I second that!! please update and oooo and i can't wait to see how clark reacts!

estrellalily
    Just a Guest!
    i compleetly agree! This had better not be a dream . . . or heads will roll, and not in a good way. In a very bad killing spree way. but other than that it is sooo good, and about damn time!

Please update soon :yay: happy writing :yay: yay :yay:
    ~estrellalily

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information