+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wicked Thoughts: Sequel to Wicked Dreams - (NC-17)

Hi All: Here is Part 2...I hope you all like... :biggrin:

Part 2

The next evening…

Lex was sitting on his couch in his study trying to sort out the events of the night before. A glass of scotch lay untouched on the coffee table and a warm fire crackled. This would have been the perfect setting for a romantic interlude with Samantha except for one thing…

Chloe. Her beautiful face was forever branded in his mind and her desire-filled eyes haunted him wherever he went.

I want you… Her words whispered repeatedly in his ears. Just remembering her husky voice made his body hardened immediately.

He still couldn’t believe she wanted him. Chloe Sullivan wanted him. So what was the problem? Why was he still sitting there?

Two words…

Clark Kent.

Clark, his best friend, his only friend came to him for advice just before he and Chloe had left the previous evening. The conversation replayed in his mind disgustedly.

“Lex, I don’t know what to do?” Clark informed him. Clark’s eyes gazed at him imploringly.

“I’d say you have a big problem, Clark.” Lex responded schooling his features into a mask of passing interest. The last thing he wanted to do was talk with Clark about Chloe when Lex, himself, still didn’t understand his own feelings for the blonde minx.

“I know. But Chloe…She has a way of getting under your skin and staying there.”

“Understatement of the year.” Lex muttered in a soft voice.

“Clark, I know this is not any of my business…” Lex went on. For some strange insane reason he had to know…

“No, Lex. I didn’t sleep with Chloe.” Clark’s words washed over him in relief. He released with a sigh.

“I see.” Was all Lex could say. Actually he wanted to say more but wisely refrained himself.

“We kissed. But, I have to say, that was one amazing kiss.” Clark’s voice faded away as stared dreamily into space.

Lex frowned. He didn’t need to hear that. In fact, he wanted to physically wipe that look of Clark’s face. Chloe was his. Whoa, were did that come from? Lex thought to himself.

“Do you think she’ll go out with me if I ask her to dinner?” Clark suddenly asked.

NO! Lex silently yelled. Okay, what is that matter with him? Since when was he so possessive of Chloe?

The memory of their heated kiss popped into his mind. Chloe’s moan of pleasure rang in his ears.

Lex suddenly groaned. This was not happening. Clark was not going to ask him advice on how to romance Chloe.

“What about Lana?” Lex asked bringing up the pretty brunette who was until recently Clark’s main obsession. “I thought you wanted to be with her.”

Good. Remind him of Lana.

“I don’t know. Lana and I haven’t exactly been on the best of terms.” Clark admitted.

“I think it would be wise if you settled the issue of Lana first.” Lex advised. And he needed to settle the issue of Chloe, Lex thought.

“I guess you’re right. I need to figure things out with Lana. Hey, thanks for the talk, Lex.” Clark stood up to leave.

“Don’t mention it. What are friends for?” Lex grimaced.

“See ya!” Clark said running out of the room.

Lex closed his weary eyes as the memory faded from his mind. DAMN! Now what in the hell was he going to do?

A soft knock on the door interrupted his thoughts.

“Come in.” Lex replied. A haughty looking man entered the room stiffly.

“Yes, Andrews.” Lex asked as he took a sip of the drink before him.

“Mr. Luthor, sorry to interrupt, you but you have a phone call.” Andrews informed.

“Who is it?”

“I believe he said his name is Jed Markham.” Andrews replied.

“Don’t know him. Take a message.” Lex absently shook his head. He wanted to get back to his thoughts on Chloe. What was he going to do?

“Sir, he said he needed to speak with you. He said it was quite urgent.” Andrews returned.

The memory of Chloe slamming the door in his face clouded his vision. An urge to strangle the crazy blonde arose fiercely within him. She actually threw him out and slammed the door in his face.

“Sir? Would you like to speak with Mr. Markham?” Andrews questioned when he saw Lex was not going to answer.

“What? Sorry. Fine. Fine. What line?”

“Thank you, sir. Line one.” Andrews replied quickly leaving the room. Lex sighed as he picked up the phone.

“Lex Luthor.” Lex said into the receiver and was instantly bombarded by a loud commotion.

“Mr. Luthor?” a voice called through. Lex could barely hear the man. There seemed to be singing in the background.

“Yes.” Lex responded.

“Mr. Luthor, my name is Jed Markham. I’m the owner of the Randy Cock up along Route 12.” The voice picked up a notch as the singing increased.

“Yes, Mr. Markham. How can I help you?” Lex asked wondering what in the hell was going on. He seemed to be asking himself that question a lot.

“Well, Mr. Luthor, we have a young woman here…and to put it simply, she’s pretty liquored up.” Jed Markham’s voice suddenly came through much clearer as the noise in the background seemed to have died down.

“And how is that my problem?” Lex asked rolling his eyes, intending to end the call quickly.

“Well, she keeps calling your name, sir. I wondered if you might know who she is.”

“Excuse me? My name?” Lex asked not certain whether he heard correctly.

“Yes sir. Seemed like a nice young woman. Perhaps you might know her. Cute with short blonde hair. Decent body. Seemed normal until she got to drinkin’ and then went crazy as has been playing the same song for over twenty minutes.” Jed responded

Oh no! Lex passed a hand over his bald head. Can’t be.

Just then a loud slurry feminine voice he knew very well floated through the receiver.

Your cheatin’ heart…Will make you weep…

Lex closed his eyes and groaned. What the fuck? Has she lost her mind!

You’ll cry and cry…And try to sleep…

“Markham. I’m on my way. Keep her there until I arrive. Don’t let her leave.” Lex growled into the receiver.

“Yes Mr. Luthor. But could you please hurry. My customers have heard this damn song five times now. And some of them are getting restless.” Markham’s agitated tone came through loud and clear.

But sleep won't come the whole night through…

Your cheatin' heart will tell on you…

Lex hung up the receiver with Chloe’s slurred voice ringing in his ears. She was going to be the death of him. Of that he was certain.

Lex raced through the town in his silver Porsche and arrived fifteen minutes later at the Randy Cock. Lex looked at the rundown establishment and sighed in disgust. Chloe really did know how to pick them. The place was a dive. Plain and simple.

Quickly getting out of the car, he walked towards the bar.

“That’s it. No more booze!” Lex said firmly. Although deep down inside, he knew giving orders to Chloe was not the wisest move in the world. And where the hell was her father? As he entered the bar, the stale atmosphere immediately assaulted him. Grimacing, he made his way through the seedy bar and stopped short when he saw Chloe lying on the bar’s battered jukebox mumbling to herself.

Jed Markham, a short balding man, rushed over quickly. A look of relief was all over his face.

“Mr. Luthor. So very glad you are here.” Jed Markham practically jumped up and down with glee.

“Your cheatin’ heart…” Chloe’s voice began once again.

Moans and groans came from the bar’s patrons.

“God, not, that damn song again. Mr. Luthor, please get her out of here.” Jed moaned as the song began to replay.

Lex stifled a grin. Only Chloe could cause that kind of a reaction. Lex nodded in Markham’s direction and moved towards Chloe.

“Chloe.” He said softly. She didn’t move.

“Chloe.” He said more loudly. Finally she stirred. She looked up from the jukebox, her drunken gaze focusing on him.

“Y-O-U-UUUUUUU!” Chloe screeched and slowly began to advance on him.

“YOU! UUUUUnfaithful dddddog!” she yelled. Lex was taken aback. What in the hell was she talking about?

The silence suddenly resounded throughout the bar. Only the music playing in the background could be heard. Everyone was stunned by the small blonde, including Lex.

“Chloe…I think you’ve had enough. Let’s get you home.” Lex said calmly.

“Dddddon’t you use that ttttttttone with me, LLLLLuthor!” her voice slurred as she finally stopped before him. “Just whoooooooo do you ttttthink you are?” she poked him in the chest.

Lex blinked a few times in amazement. The urge to grin was overwhelming.

“Chloe! We need to get you home.”

“I SSSSSOOOOO do not take OOOOORDERSSSS from you.” She wobbled a bit. Her slurring increasing.

“Chloe, now is not the time for you to be stubborn.”

“I GGGGGGAVE myself to you and what do you doooooo?” again she poked him with her finger. “What do you doooooo?”

Crazy! Totally crazy! Lex thought.

“You sleep with that BITCH!” she motioned with her hands and almost lost her balance. Lex couldn’t help it. He grinned. God, she was pretty.

“LLLLaughing! AAAAAAAAAare you laughing at MMMMMEEEE!” Chloe groused. Lex shook his head. Words right now were beyond him.

“Ohhhhhh! Of all the nnnnerve!” Chloe screeched, suddenly letting her fist fly. It connected painfully with his jaw.

Oww! Lex silently yelled. She hit him. The little hellcat hit him.

“NNNNNNo one, but nnnnnnooooo one laughs at mmmmmeeeee!” she said shaking her hand and then placed them on her hips. The look in her eyes were daring him to dispute her.

The crowd in the bar watched with delight wondering what Lex would do.

“Chloe, we are leaving. NOW!” He said taking her by the arm but she jerked away from him.

“NNNNoooo! I ddddddon’t think sooooo.” Chloe stumbled.

“Do not make me carry out of here. Now let’s go.” Lex said impatiently.

“GGGGGoooooo To HHHHELL, LLLLuthor!” she bellowed.

“Fine! Have it your way!” Moving with a speed that surprised her, Lex quickly scooped her up and threw her over his shoulders.

“LLLLLex Luthor! You put me ddddddddown.” She growled pummeling his back with her fists.

He in turn, spanked her on her ass.

“Oooww! Why you…you…BBBBBastard…AAAAAsshole…Sonofabitch!” she screamed though it wasn’t as forceful as before. The blood was beginning to rush to her head.

Lex spanked her again. She screeched even more.

Everyone in the bar erupted with laughter and began to cheer for him. Lex’s grin was back on his face. It was strange having people route for him.

“Put me ddddddown! I hhhhate youuuu!” Chloe shouted.

Lex grinned in Markham’s direction and nodded towards him. Markham grinned back and nodded sympathetically in his direction.

“Hellcat!” Lex shouted to the crowd. The laughter increased as a struggling Chloe shouted every foul name she could remember.

Shouts of “Good Luck!” followed him as he left the bar. He couldn’t remember when he’s ever had so much fun.

TBC...

Sorry if I seem to be making Chloe into a lush...I promise no more liquor... :biggrin:

Sugar&Spice of the gutter Senior Member Queen Of Tact's Avatar
    OMG LMAO clol: I could so see Chloe doing that... Well that or just killing lex, and I'm thinking that would have been next on her list...... Please please please post more soon.......

CC
    "I am scared that I'm always going to be somebody's friend or sister or confidant, but never quite somebody's everything."

LarkLuthor
    Just a Guest!
    My dear Lady Aquitaine, that was magnificent! Unbelieveable. :worship2: I'm totally falling in love with your work.

My Grateful thanks for a job most wonderfully done.

Larkelicious

*snickers* Heh. That'll teach . . . someone . . . to . . . something. Yeah! Not really entirely sure who came out on top in that little encounter, but it was entertaining either way. ^_^

OMG! that was soooooooooo funny!

please update soon!

NS Full Member
    that was so funny, I like how chole pissed everyone off at the bar and they cheered for lex...and come on...lets all admitte that we would all be drinking if we were chloe....

I apologize for demanding more of this story in the first part... I didn't see that this story was up. This is sooo hilarious.

Dude, The Randy Cock??

ROTFLOL

UN-FREAKIN'-BELIEVABLE

Great job!

One question though...Is Chloe ever going to figure out what's a dream and waht's not????

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    :lol: my sides are hurting from laughing so much. More please....

Hope :
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

estrellalily
    Just a Guest!
    OK now i LOVE YOU! that was too funny. I laughed sooooo hard. If she gets together with clark i will have to come and kill you! but this fanfic is much better than the last, with all the chlex fun. Please update soon :yay: please :yay: please :yay: please!

Happy Writing :chlexsign4:
    ~estrellalily

P.S. sorry for all the mood swings. I really do love your writing, i just hate the idea of clark and chloe. So just keep writing and dont mind me :biggrin: .

PHD in Procrastination Senior Member vardaquareien's Avatar
    Oh this is absolutely hilarious!!! I loved Lex's possessivness when he was talking to Clunk. And the "Randy Cock" was hysterical!!! :hehe: Poor Chloe is she ever gonna figure out what's going on? Is Lex ever gonna figure out why she's behaving the way she is? Is the SLUT ever gonna die? All questions soon to be answered hopefully...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information