+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 77 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast

Thread: Playing House PG-13

*sigh* silly Clark... you are so oblivious sometimes...

:biggrin: and Martha.. haha

but you ladies DO know that you can't just leave them frustrated with out their *ride*

and if you didn't catch it from all of that.. I LOVE THIS STORY!!!

NS Full Member
    This was incredible! I loved the kiss, but I have to wonder how Lex thinks they can hide a relationship from the town busybodies. Trust me, I've lived in small towns before, it isn't possible. The bit between Clark and Martha was great, but I especially loved the bit about the "town law" to ignore what is different about Clark.

Susan S

LarkLuthor
    Just a Guest!
    Great update guys! Martha was so in charater and hillarious I wanted to kiss her! And man, that Luthor goes fast once he makes up his mind.

Lark

scifichick774
    Just a Guest!
    That whole 'ride' bit? The entire reason I love Chlex. They can pull off innuendos like no one else. Really loved this part. A little concerned about Lionel's reaction, but I'm sure you'll work everything out.

Sexified ChLex Addict Senior Member Blackberry's Avatar
    wheeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!&#3 3;!! awesome!!!!! I loved it :worship2:

NS Full Member
    Beautiful!! I can't wait for them to get to the mansion.

NS Full Member
    A/N: Blue: OK, one more chapter then the Epi. Now, remember, there is NO smut in this one. Try to enjoy anyway....

A/N: Sabby: So here we go. This Really is the last chapter before the epilogue. Some Gabe finding out for the greedy pack of you. Hope we could pull it off believably. Enjoy. oh and this chapter is RRRRRR Rated

Chloe arched under Lex’s body as his hands worked at getting the shirt off of her body. She tried to help him but he moved her hands aside and then started to kiss her senseless. It had been a miracle that they had made it to the Manor in one piece. That could be blamed on her wandering hands. Now that she didn’t have to worry about Lex killing her for touching him, Chloe had been unable to stop doing just that.

She had tried to behave herself but as they got closer to his place, her impatience had grown. When Lex had swerved, almost going off the road, she had forced herself to sit on her hands. When they pulled into the driveway, he had helped her out and fixed her with a stern look. She got the message, ‘No attacking me in front of the help,’ loud and clear.

The door to his bedroom had barely closed before they were both on one another. They made their way over to the bed…somehow. Chloe knew that she had to slow herself down, but she hadn’t been able to actually do that just yet. Lex was no help whatsoever being that he had moaned her name when she moved against him. That didn’t make her want to slow down, it just spurned her actions on.

This was insane, and some part of him was still screaming at Lex to stop this right here and try to salvage what was possible. But then Chloe's thigh pressed firmly against his crotch in just the right way and his rational mind waved good bye.

He kissed his way down her chest, tugging at her skirt once, before his fingers found the button and zipper and opened them impatiently.

He knew Chloe was on the pill, since he'd found the box in the cabinet above the sink. One less thing to worry about at the moment. Lex didn't need to bother asking her if she wanted this, since her hands and the pleased moans coming from above him spoke volumes in that regard. Her fingers were clawing at his shirt and her legs locked tight around him as soon as he'd gotten the skirt off.

Working his way back up her body, he kissed her frantically, not caring about finesse or anything of that sort. He'd spent weeks fighting his instincts, telling himself and her both that they were better off without each other, avoiding Chloe at all costs in the last week or so and going so far as to staying out of Gabe's way as far as possible just to make sure.

The thought of his plant manager stopped him dead in his tracks in the middle of their kiss. Fuck.

”Fuck, stop, Chloe stop!” She was still kissing him frantically and ignoring his words until he forcefully pulled away and hoisted his weight on his legs, sitting up above her.

“Stop, Chloe. Wait.” He captured her frantic hands and held them tight to stop them from distracting him again. “You forgot about something.”

‘Wait’ and ‘Stop’ were not the words that Chloe wanted to hear right about now. She also didn’t understand why Lex was doing this. She thought that they had been through everything that would keep them from being together.

Besides, she could actually see that Lex was ready to do this. She gently extracted her hands from Lex’s and sat up a little. She tried to get her breathing under control and said, in what she hoped was an even tone of voice, “I don’t see what.”

Then again, whatever Lex was talking about could be right in front of her face and she doubted that she’d see it. Probably because Lex’s shirt was hanging over and her eyes were devouring the sight of his naked, smooth flesh.

Lex didn't bother to close his shirt but he did snap his fingers in front of Chloe's face when her attention was obviously taken by his body more than by what he said. “Not what, who!” He said when her gaze was focused on his face again with an annoyed look. “Half the town was at the Talon today, but there's one person who wasn't and I for one think he should hear about this new development from you, not the first town gossip that gets to him.”

When Chloe realized who Lex was talking about, she flopped down on the bed and closed her eyes. Her father. She had totally forgotten about him. And, really, Lex could have waited until later before bringing him up. It just seemed wrong to be talking about a parent when you were half naked and in bed with someone.

She looked back up at him and said, “I don’t suppose you’d let me call him in a few hours.” She wiggled a little under him, hoping that it would distract him enough to get him off his line of thinking. She didn’t think it would work, but she’d try anything.

It wasn’t that she didn’t want to tell her father. It was just that Lex was half naked, on top of her, ready, willing and able and…

Lex took a deep breath to keep himself under control. Wiggling was not playing fair. In retaliation he shifted his weight and leaned forward, grinding into her once, before pulling back completely and rolling off of Chloe. “No. Tell him now. You know how fast rumors spread in this town and once I start with you I won't stop any time soon, so if you want him to hear the truth from you, you have to call him now.” He settled down on his side, bracing his head in his hand and looking at her expectantly. Nothing would happen until they hadn't sorted out the issue with Gabe.

Of course it was likely that nothing would happen after Chloe had talked to her father, but Lex wasn't going to contemplate that possibility right now.

She should have known that Lex would try something underhanded in response to her unfair play. Chloe hadn’t bothered to check the needy moan that broke from her lips when he pressed against her. She was fairly sure she glared at him when he actually dismounted her. She knew that Lex was right, but didn’t think he would be so pleased with his insistence once she actually spoke to her father.

He had already known that something was up with her when he got back from his trip. He had been so caring, telling her that he was there for her if she wanted to talk about whatever it was. But Chloe had no idea how to explain to him that she had gone and fallen in love with his boss while he was away. Plus, there had been the fact that Lex didn’t love her back at the time. Not bothering to say anything else to Lex, Chloe got up and looked around for her skirt. She fished the cell phone out of her pocket and called her dad’s office.

Chloe tapped her foot impatiently as she waited for him, or his secretary, to answer. She could see Lex’s eyes running over her body. She only had her bra and panties on by now and he was ogling her. At least this was as bad for him as it was for her.

Gabe hurried over to his ringing phone, snatching it up with his free hand as he tried to balance some technical printouts in the other. “LexCorp Plant, Sullivan speaking, what can I do for you?”

He dumped the printouts on his desk as he settled down, giving his secretary a silent motion to close the door.

“Hi, Daddy. It’s me. Do you have a minute to talk?” Chloe paused, her father always made time for her. However, when he was at work he also had a tendency to be working on three other things while having a discussion with her and she wanted his full attention. “It’s important.”

'Uh-Oh.' When his daughter used the terms 'daddy' and 'important' in the same sentence, something was definitely wrong. “Of course sweetheart, what happened? Is everything alright?” He immediately dropped the pencil from his hand and leaned back in his chair concentrating fully on Chloe.

Chloe smiled. Her dad was so predictable, it was comforting. She took a deep breath, trying to prepare herself for the conversation. Usually, her father was fair and even tempered, but she wasn’t certain how he would react.

“Nothing’s wrong.” She looked back over at Lex and didn’t realize that she had begun to smile. “In fact, I’ve never been better. You know how I’ve been, well, out of sorts for the past few weeks?”

If Gabe remembered Chloe sulking around, feeding on tons of ice-cream and Oreos, speaking in five word sentences and having sad 80's lovesongs running on repeat driving him mad? “Of course I remember. Will you tell me now what that was all about?” Gabe already had a good idea what had happened and when Lex had evaded him at every opportunity, it had only strengthened his theory. Not that he particularly liked that theory, but he'd had over a week to come to terms with the possibility that his daughter might have a major crush on his boss.

It was his own fault, really. After all he'd been the one to leave them alone together for two full weeks.

Chloe walked over to the bed and sat down, one of her legs under her and the other still touching the floor. “It was about Lex.” She paused and when her father didn’t say anything, she pressed on. If he had a heart attack or freaked out in any way, she was certain she’d hear it over the phone. “When we lived together, I fell in love with him. He left before we had a chance to talk about it and, well, that’s why I was listening to Total Eclipse of the Heart like there was no tomorrow.” She wanted to ease her father into this. First, get him used to the idea of her having feelings for Lex. Then gently tell him that those feelings were returned.

Lex's eyebrow arched high at the last sentence. He'd never figured Chloe for the type to listen to 80's music. She was sitting with her back to him and he could see that her muscles were tensing a little as she tried to ease her father into the subject. So far it didn't sound like he'd reacted. Too bad he couldn't really hear Gabe's end of the conversation. Then on the other hand, he'd have to be screaming for Lex to hear and it was a lot better if he didn't.

Gabe took a deep breath and nodded. One part of his theory confirmed, and by the way Chloe sounded so far, it was a fool's guess to figure out that the rest of his theory probably held true, too. “I figured something like that. He's been avoiding me like the plague whenever he could the last week. Can I expect that to change, too, now?”

Chloe peered over her shoulder at Lex. He was staring at her intently, probably trying to figure out what her father was saying. “I would think so.”

‘Here goes nothing.’ “You weren’t the only one he was avoiding. I finally spoke with him today.” She decided that she’d fill her father in later about Lionel, that wasn’t the point of this particular conversation. “We’re together, Dad. I hope that you can accept that.”

She held her breath. She loved her father more than anything else in the world. She hated to admit it, but his approval meant a great deal to her. If she had to fight for Lex, she would. But, she hoped that her father would at least try to understand first.

“Hrm-hrm.” Yeah, figures. Now of course he could blow up now and hold a lecture about it and loose his temper, following in a major blow out with his daughter and another few weeks of listening to sad, miserable love songs. No thank you. He'd always known that someone like his Chloe wouldn't be able to find a match in someone her own age, so that she'd went for an older man wasn't the big surprise. But why Lex? “Well,” The man was his boss and this would damn well complicate things for him, because he wouldn't be able to do everything he'd do with any other boyfriend of Chloe, when said boyfriend was also his employer. But he'd be damned if he just gave them free reign. “Ok, I expect you and Lex for dinner tonight, we'll have a talk and I will set up some rules. You will be home no later than 6 tonight and I don't care that he's my boss, if he doesn't adhere to those rules, he'll see a very different side of me. Understood?”

Thinking that her father’s reaction was too good to believe, Chloe found that she couldn’t speak. She was nodding along to whatever he was saying. When she pulled herself together she said. “Yes, I understand, Dad. We’ll see you at six.” She smiled into the phone. “Thanks, Dad.” She didn’t know what else to say, and knew that her father would understand that that was the best she could come up with without going on and on for a few minutes about how much it meant to her. “Love you.”

“Love you, too, sweetheart.” He'd just sanctioned a relationship between his daughter and a man six years her major who was also his boss. Gabe rubbed a hand over his face. He was definitely loosing his marbles. But all he could do now was hope for the best and see what happened. Chloe's happiness was more important than anything else and somehow he believed Lex was good for her. At least he knew the man and knew he could be trusted when it came to things he cared about on a personal level. 'Let's just hope he cares about Chloe enough to be able to handle everything that comes with it'. “See you for dinner. Take care. And say hello to Lex.” Where else would she be right now? He only hoped they were in a public place. A nice public place with lots and lots of people and no privacy. Gabe didn't want to even think about those two in privacy.

There were some things a parent just didn't need to know.

Chloe hung up the phone and looked at it for a moment. Right now, she felt like the luckiest woman on the face of the earth. She knew that the feeling would change, so she enjoyed it while it lasted. She gently placed her cell on the bedside table and turned around to face Lex. She said, “My dad wants us to come over to discuss the terms of our relationship. We’re to be there at six. If we’re late, I think you may want to use your huge resources to get a new identity.”

Dinner with the father of his significant other, to discuss relationship terms. Lex didn't think he'd ever had that experience. Not in the way Chloe and Gabe meant it at least. “Alright, dinner it is.”

He still couldn't believe that Gabe seemed to be ok with their relationship. Until today he couldn't have known anything about it, other than Chloe having a crush on him, that is. Or maybe he just hadn't given his plant manager enough credit. He obviously was a lot more perceptive than he let on.

Lex nodded to himself. This could work out. Sure, he'd have his father to deal with and the press and the board members of LuthorCorp, but it could work out. Possibly. Maybe. If he didn't think about it too much.

Chloe could see the wheels in Lex’s head beginning to turn. Pretty soon, he’d have a whole new list of concerns that applied to her father. She couldn’t let him get that far.

She crawled over to him and settled herself in his lap, linking her arms around the back of his neck. Chloe was careful to brush her nails lightly over his scalp as she got herself situated. “He said at six.” She looked over at the clock which read 1:12. “I think we have some time to kill before then.” She rocked forward and gasped when she came into contact with Lex’s hard arousal. “Any ideas?”

Lex bit back a moan as Chloe pressed against him in a rather obvious way. His focus turned back to the matter at hand so to speak, same hands finding their way under Chloe's ass to pull her even closer. “Hrmm, I don't know, how about a game of chess,” he smirked. At Chloe's indignant look, he tilted his head to the side. “No? Yahtzee, maybe?”

Lex let his hands trail slowly up her back to the strap of her bra, his fingers sliding underneath, rubbing slowly back and forth. “Or a game of poker, perhaps?”

All of Lex’s years of practice at this was an unfair advantage. Her mind tried to focus on his words instead of the fact that after pushing the straps down, his hand was now making its way to the front clasp of her bra. Opening her eyes that she hadn’t even remembered closing, she looked down at Lex. She wasn’t sure if his choice of the last game was deliberate or not.

“Poker?” She raised an eyebrow at him. “Yes, I definitely think you should.” She grinned down at him as she moved her hands to his shoulders.

Lex was confused for a second before he caught on to the very bad innuendo in it. Letting his head fall onto her shoulder, he chuckled. “Chloe, we gotta work on that with you. Sexual innuendo is clearly not one of your strengths, yet.”

He bit lightly into her shoulder before pulling back to look her in the eyes. “I don't have any intention of poking you, by the way. Unless...” An evil grin spread over his face as his left hand slowly glided down from her back to her side.

Before Chloe could blink he'd poked her just under the ribs, causing Chloe to release a high pitched squeak and making her squirm deliciously in his lap. Ignoring the death glare she sent him, he poked again.

First he insulted her and now he was tickling her? When was it that he was going to jump her, that was what Chloe really wanted to know. For now, though, she had to defend herself. She grabbed one of Lex’s hands and felt a moment of triumph before she felt his other hand at her side. “Lex, stop!”

It would have been better if she wasn’t laughing when she said that, but what were you going to do? Apparently, Lex was going to ignore her. Chloe finally was able to grab both of his hands at once. She felt him start to pull them away. Instead she gently placed them on her breasts and covered his hands with hers. She leaned down and kissed him, slipping her tongue into his mouth.

If he thought she wasn’t any good with words, maybe action was the way to go in order to get what she wanted from him.

She'd taken him completely by surprise with her counter offence so what was he supposed to do other than return the kiss and give up. Chloe kept her hands on his as he slowly started kneading her full breasts, enjoying the moans and mewls coming from her, muffled by their ongoing kiss. Enough horsing around then.

Lex let himself fall back on the mattress, Chloe on top of him and let her take the lead. If she wanted something, she'd have to go and get it. And Lex had no doubt she would as one of her hands slid down between them and towards his belt buckle.

He decided to send rational thought on a nice long vacation and just go wherever sensation took him, letting his hands explore every inch of skin he could reach. This was definitely worth every bit of trouble it would cause.

When Lex’s hands left her, Chloe had a new mission now that she had his attention. She wanted Lex naked. Now would be good. She slid his zipper down and reached inside his pants, her fingers encircling the bulge that was encased in his boxers. Lex groaned her name and she rocked against him. God, she had to get his pants off and then she had to get herself totally naked. This was taking far too long.

At least Lex helped her with the first part. His hands met hers at his waist and between the two of them they were able to get his pants and boxers off. Chloe took his length in her hands and began to stroke him rhythmically.

Chloe's bra was still hanging loosely from her shoulders and her hair was already disheveled from their activities. She looked dead sexy. Lex was just about to comment on that one, when her fingers closed around his length and gave a quick squeeze, sending his thoughts scattering and turning the sentence into a drawn out, “God”.

When his eyes focused again, Lex decided it was time to turn the tables. Seizing her mouth in a vicious kiss, he flipped them over, leaving Chloe at his mercy beneath him. With a lascivious grin on his lips he slid down her body until he was at eyelevel with her panties, biting into the waistline and pulling it down with his teeth. Chloe was being helpful by arching up into the movement.

This wasn't going fast enough, so he hooked his fingers into the sides and gave a sharp tug, pulling the offending garment down and off her. Finally.

Feeling blunt nails dig into his shoulder blades, he looked back up to find that Chloe had already removed her bra and was trying to pull him back up towards her.

Lex moved back up her body and she smiled at him before he kissed her. She got lost in the kiss. Just having Lex with her and feeling his body against hers was enough for now. Later, she’d worry about the reality of all that came with being for Lex. Lex beamed down at her and asked, “You ready?”

Chloe nodded. “For anything.”

NS Senior Member Senior Member carebear72884's Avatar
    yea! that was great, I love it when Gabe is cool about their relationship, but concerned at the same time, he doesn't let them run hog wild, and that is good too. more soon...i want to read the end.

NS Full Member
    like the chapter, lovin gabe, also.... why did you stop it there?!?!?! not that i want it to end but i think that was mean :tease:

More soon :biggrin:

Hmmm...methink we need to see that dinner conversation, stat!

Great update lades!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information