+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Undecided (PG-13 to NC-17 )

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    You are amazing!! :worship2: Thank you for the new chapter!! I can't wait for more!! After that I need even more Chlexy goodness!! Maybe they could go back to his office?!! :smut: :eyebrows: :chlexsign4:

A/N: this is the end.. but its been a fun ride.. pardon the bad pun..
    Epilogue: Conclusions OR The Muffin Man

It had been two weeks since the filing cabinet incident, as it was being referred to inside the depths of the brain of Chloe Sullivan, and Lex had yet to call. She was beginning to worry that she had become one of those floozies that she dispised. She didn't want to think about what Lex had thought about after he had left the Torch office that afternoon.

After he had left, Chloe did everything she could do to stop the massive smile from creeping across her face, to show Pete, and Clark that she was actually happy for once. Clark wouldn't know, because, he *is* Captain Oblivious when it comes to any form of sex, but it was Pete that she had been the most concerned about.

When Pete gave her a ride home after school, he asked her the one thing that she had been secretly hoping he wouldn't ask.

"What made you so happy. You're acting like you just got the best lay of your life- Chloe Marie Sullivan! Who did you-.. wait, I don't think I want to know."

Chloe laughed at the memory. In the end she had admitted that he was right, and that yes, he didn't want to know. This was when Pete gave her the Ross equivalent of a congratulations: a 'high five' and a pat on her back. 'It must be a guy thing.' Chloe decided when she had gone into her house.

Her cell phone rang loudly, startling Chloe out of her deep thought. It played the chorus of her favorite song, before she flipped open the phone.

"Hello?" She asked, hoping that it was Lex, and that she wasn't just a one night - day stand.

"Hi, Chloe." 'Great, just what I need right about now.'

"Hey Lana, how are you?"

"Fine, how was your talk with Clark. Did you two make up?"

"No." She wanted this conversation to be just like Lana. Short, stupid, and to use really small words. 'Because when you use big words with It, It gets confused.' She smiled.

"Why not?" Clark had obviously talked her into this too. With Chloe's luck, Clark was on the other line in the Talon, hidden in Lex's office.

"I don't want to talk about it."

She heard whistling in the back ground, and a muffled, "Lex, you don't want to go in there." The sudden mention of his name made her blush. Just knowing where he was, made her content.

'Lex is whistling?' She thought to herself with a smile.

A muffled, "Why not?" came as Lana's reply.

'Chloe, I'm going to have to call you back." Lana said into the mouth piece, then, when she spoke again, she was farther away from it. "Lex, what are you doing?"

"Chloe?" Lex's voice was as smooth as she remembered it being.

"No, it's the Muffin Man. How are you Lex, oh yes I'm fine thanks for asking." She said sardonically. She wanted to know why he hadn't phoned her, but she didn't want to know why he hadn't phoned her.

"Well, muffin Man, there's a coffee on the house if you come to the Talon in the next five minutes."

"Consider me there." She said and quickly hung up.

Lex looked up after putting the phone back on the receiver.

"Lex, what did you do?" Lana asked. She sounded like his father. They would be a perfect couple. He smirked to himself. 'They both have a lot of hair, are really annoying, and are always in the way. But then I'd have to call Lana my stepmother, and that would just be creepy.'

"I invited Chloe down for a coffee." He stated simply. Apparently it was too simple for Lana.

"What do you mean? Like a date?" Lana looked like her whole entire world had just crumbled around her - again.

"Yes, does that bother you Lana? Because if it does, Chloe and I can always go back to the mansion, or her house."

"No Lex, it doesn't bother me at all." Lana's eyes began to tear up. Just then, Chloe walked in the door.

"Hey, did I miss anything? A coffee perhaps?" She asked, sliding up to the counter.

"No, sorry Muffin Ma- hey you're a girl." Lex said laughing softly.

"Is it really that obvious? Maybe it's the eyeshadow. Yes," she said, after looking into the cappaccino machine, "it's definately the eye shadow."

Lex smirked, and held out his arm for her. "Shall we Muffin Man?"

Chloe smiled, "I believe we shall Mr. Intuition." She said taking his arm.

"Then we shall go. So long Lana."

After they were out of the building, Chloe asked. "What was she crying about?"

"Muffins and Intuition." Lex said softly.

"I figured as much. That Mr. Intuition is some hot stuff."

*~ End ~*

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar
    Great ending! You're killing me with the anti-Lana comments, though :biggrin:

WELL DONE.
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    Bravo :clap: that was a great ending.

Hope :
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    I'm so glad that Pete was happy for Chloe!! I'm also glad that Lex isn't going to leave Chloe hanging!! Great ending to your story!! :yay2: :chlexsign4: :yay2:

Zannie's video bee-yatch Senior Member becky's Avatar
    great story! The chlex banter was fab, and I especially loved your Clunk/Lana bashing!!

Take care,

~Becky~

my site: [tired-eye]
    my youtube channel:
    [tired-eye]

twitter: [tiredeyevids]

You can find my vids here

je_m'adore
    Just a Guest!
    hahaha!!! muffins and intuition!!!!

wonderful story! snaps for you!!!

Lex's Devoted Love Slave darkangel's Avatar

Re: Undecided (PG-13 to NC-17 )

this was a very good fic.

‘Well paint me plaid, and call me Clark, I think I’ve figured it out.’ Lex smirked.

that is the best quote EVER

I cracked up a bunch when I read this one. Very entertaining.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information