+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Undecided (PG-13 to NC-17 )

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    Smoochies!! Yay!! I love Chlex smoochies!! :biggrin: Especially ones that are written that well!! :worship2: Please update soon!! I can't wait to find out what is going to happen next, and how Lex will do his convincing!! :yay2: :chlexsign4: :yay2:

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    Oh I like. Yes Lex she is yours and you are hers.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Bet THAT kiss erased the clark kiss from her brain!!!

great update!

WOOHHOO!! I think I've read this story long time before, in ff.net perhaps... not so sure. Like the story so far! You have to update more!

hippiez

Let's rub Lex's head! TheDragonLady's Avatar
    That was just plain sessy!

Moh're pleahse.

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar
    Excellent chapter! I love Lex kissing Chloe and knowing that she was his, but she just doesn't know it yet!

I love this story :biggrin:
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

A/N: haha.. I told you I'd make this up to you....

SMUT WARNING!!! if you don't like it, don't read it..... ok? ok as long as we're clear ^__^

is that enough warning?

Undecided
    S.Ann Smith

10: The Filing Cabinet Incident

Lex wanted her now. He pushed her against a filing cabinet, and lifted her butt. She complied by wrapping her soft legs around his waist. He was more than glad that she had decided to wear a skirt today. Before he knew what she was doing, his pants were unzipped.

He groaned aloud when he felt her small but nimble hands grasping his shaft. Chloe used this as a chance to pull away for a second.

Panting, she looked him in the eye. Her eyes were filled with lust as she ran her bottom lip through her teeth. The now dark hazel eyes were intensely focused on Lex's warming blue orbs.

As she slowly moved her hand up and down, Lex's eyes became even more intensely focused on her own.

Lex couldn't take it anymore. She was driving him mad. All he wanted was her. Right now. He didn't care how romantic it was. He could worry about that later. That is if there was a later. Judging by the way she was looking at him right now, there was no doubt that there was a later. He stilled her movements with a touch of his hand.

"Chloe, are you sure you want to do this?" He inwardly kicked himself. His conscience had given her one more out. 'Damn conscience' he inwardly kicked it. His heart was anxiously beating in his chest. If she said no, he knew he'd take his sexual frustrations out on some floozie he didn't wholly want. But if she said yes, that was a whole new ball game.

"Would I be straddling you if I didn't?" She asked raising her eyebrow at the man between her knees. Then Chloe looked at him in fear. "you're not having second thoughts are you?"

"God no." He said enveloping her in one more kiss. Chloe's hands flew around his neck as Lex shifted her damp panties aside.

Chloe gasped loudly when he entered her. Lex was inside her and she enjoyed the way he filled her. Lex's eyes were focused intensely on hers once again waiting for her to make the next move. Chloe moved slowly on him. Progressively her actions quickened. Lex's hips jolted higher into her. Their words became jumbled sentences, accompanied by, and often interrupted by gasps and moans.

Their groaning filled the room, louder, and louder as their actions became frenzied. Chloe's back was banging roughly against the filing cabinet. She was sure that the cabinet was going to give way, and that her back was going to be blue by the time they would be finished.

Lex was nearing his orgasm, but he wanted to feel her cum first. Lex didn't like losing control, and for the first time in years, he feared that he was. 'Think about something, anything.' He willed, as he quickened the pace, and put pressure on her clit. Chloe's head leaned against his shoulder, as her body rose up and down on his length.

"Lex." She begged. Chloe didn't like to beg, but it was the only valid sentence - word, that her overloaded mind could come up with.

Lex moaned loudly, as he put more pressure on the small bundle of nerves, as he pushed himself deeper into her body. That was enough to push Chloe off of the edge. She emitted a loud, animalistic noise that was music to Lex's ears as her body convulsed around him. He gave one more push into her before emptying himself in her.

When Lex removed his limp phallus from her warm depths, there was a resounding groan from the two of them. Chloe was breathing heavily against his shoulder as her legs searched for the ground.

"You're beautiful." Lex said softly against her ear. He could feel her smirk against his shoulder.

Chloe brought her head up to look at him. "You're just saying that because you just fucked me against my filing cabinet aren't you?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar
    :biggrin: so very very good, loved the updates! :

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    That was nice ..... :smoker:

Hope :
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Shay
    Just a Guest!
    Loved it...I can't wait for more.

I would love for her to be pregnant...but that's just me.

Shay

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information