Thread: Undecided (PG-13 to NC-17 )

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    Nice update

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

PHD in Procrastination Senior Member vardaquareien's Avatar
    Originally posted by S.Ann Smith@Apr 30 2004, 11:06 AM
    She tried to be nice to it - her.
    :hehe: *snortle* I sooo loved this line! That is exactly how I think of The Pink - IT!!!! That's not a person, it's an unpleasant phenomenon!!!

Nice Chap - I hope that Chloe throws something big, green and glowing at Clunk and refuses to talk to him!

lunaluthor
    Just a Guest!
    loved the gay part and of course the icky pinky thing please update soon

A/N: wow a lot has happened to me in rl... lol I pierced my tongue and went to prom in a polka dot dress.. lol... oh well... enjoy

Undecided

By S. Ann Smith

Chapter eight: Duped: Oh! the trickery!

Lex wasn’t as furious as he thought he should be. A girl had walked out on him in Toni’s restaurant. Paying for the bill was no real problem for him, it was just his ego that was bruised, not his wallet after all. But usually paying for the bill leads to other things, mostly involving his purple silk sheets. Girls - women - don’t usually walk out on him. But then again, Chloe wasn’t just any girl. She left him there, hanging, without so much as a good bye kiss, not that he figured she would. Chloe Sullivan was indeed a diamond in the rough if he ever did see one. And he wanted to see her more often.

After Chloe left, Toni had sat down. She commended Lex on his wonderful taste in women, not including herself of course. She listed them all, which was a shock mostly because Lex couldn’t even remember half of their names, including Helen and Desiré, the two women who had tried to kill him, and Victoria, who along with Helen had been sleeping with his father. Lex shuddered.

After this Toni had the audacity to tell him that Chloe was too young for him to corrupt. “She was corrupt long before I came along.” Lex mumbled aloud. Toni then gave him her blessing, as long as Lex waited a year or two for the petite blond to fully grow up.

Lex turned into the Smallville High’s equally small parking lot. He had already been to the Sullivan household, and deduced that it was empty. He figured that Chloe was in the torch office.

his assumptions were confirmed when he rounded the corner in the empty hallway. He could hear shouting, but it wasn’t just any shouting. It was the angry voice of none other than Chloe Sullivan.

Chloe had been duped. She was outsmarted by Smallville’s very own pink princess: Lana Lang. She felt insulted and disgusted.

“Chloe, before you get upset at Lana, I have to take full responsibility for this.” Clark said looking into her fiery hazel eyes.

‘How does he do that? GHow can he do both? Read my mind adn still look earnest after he has manipulated me? Damn Clark and his alien powers! I wonder if he has mind reading powers? Nah, we wouldn’t be in this situation if that was true, right Chloe? Right.’ She tried to make a break fort he door.

“Please, I need to talk to you.” As if on cue, Lana walked out of the door. ‘No, I’m supposed to be the one leaving!’

Chloe looked at the window frantically. She had fallen out of a window before, at least she know what would happen. That is until Clark came to visit, or worse, rescue her. ‘Damn it! So much for ‘Plan B’ time for ‘Plan C’. Oh shit! there is no ‘Plan C’!’ She frantically tried to think of a plan.

“Clark please just go. I don’t know how you conned Lana into crying on cue... Oh wait yes I do. Just get the hell away from me.” She said angrily. She began to make her way past the rather large Clark-shaped obstacle in front of her.

“Please Chlo’,” Plan A was compromised.

“I’ve given you too many chances. What made you think that Kissing me makes it a ll go away.”

He gave her a hurt look, that made Chloe wonder if it was sincere, or if he was playing her as well.

“I guess it only made things worse.” Clark said releasing his iron grip form the door frame. “See you around Chloe.” He turned to the door, and before Chloe could say another word, he was gone.

“I hate it when he does that.” Chloe said turning back towards the office.

“I’m guessing that I just missed the escape artist known as Clark.” A glassy-smooth voice behind her said, making her jump.

‘I’ve got to stop turning my back to the door.’

“Lex, hi,” She looked at him. His expression was tat of intrigue. ‘I really should buy him a bell.’

“I heard what you told Clark.” He said looking into her eyes. “Why were you upset about that? I thought htat was what you wanted.?

“I don’t know what I want anymore.” CHloe stated slumping ont her couch. She crossed her arms in front of her chest childishly..

Lex took a seat beside her and turned to face her. In a very low voice he asked, “What can I do to help you decide?”

She turned towards him, one knee bent in front o her. “For starters,” she said, “you could wear a bell.”

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    Clark and Lana are beyond creepy!! I was hoping Lex would get the chance to use some green kryptonite but, oh well, maybe next time!! :biggrin: Thank you so much for the update!! More soon please!! :chlexsign2:

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    More please...

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

The One and Only absentia-varia's Avatar
    If Lex takes Toni's advice,
    you could skip forward in time to a couple of years later, and see where their relationshp is then...
    If Lex is dating someone else and Chloe is really jealous, I think that would make good reading.
    Anyway.
    UPDATE SOON!

A/N: Ok, the title of this beautiful chappie is brought to you by the movie “Hook”, lol if you’ve seen it you know what this is referring to.... WAHOO GRAD WEEKEND!!! sorry about that... just way to excited... I know it's short.. but I'll make it up to you i promise... but it’s my secret as to how...

Undecided

By S. Ann Smith

Chapter nine: Thimbles and Buttons

“I should wear a bell?” Lex asked raising his eyebrow questioningly.

“Wow, Lex, that’s such a good idea!” Chloe said laughing as Lex gave her a unintelligible blank stare. “Well, you do keep sneaking up on me.” She said in her defence. It was true.

“I’ll wear a bell if you buy one for me.” His voice was low and steady as he inched towards her slowly.

“If you give me money, I’ll buy one for you.” She stated regaining her composure, as she stepped back, away from him. He was too close to her again, and it made her, for a lack of a better word: uneasy.

Although she’d never admit it aloud, he made her heart beat faster, and her knees go weak. But uneasy was a weak word. She loved hanging around him, and enjoyed the company and verbal judo that is Lex Luthor. But he purposely made her uneasy.

“If I had a dollar for every time I’ve heard that...”

“You’d what? She rose her eyebrow mimicking him. “Be a billionaire - oh wait, hold the press!” She put her hand up in the air as if she was signalling something.

“Har Har, your witty sarcasm is slaying me. Wouldn’t I be the one buying the bell then?”

“*And* you’d be doing me a favour.” Chloe said looking into his silvery blue orbs.

“You’re right, that doesn’t fall into the Luthor hand book for proper technique.” Lex said starting to pace around the office as if he was seriously pondering something. “What about if I buy you a bell?” He asked humour dancing in his eyes.

“No, that won’t do Mr. Luthor.” She strung his last name out slowly.

“It's Lex.” He said softly returning to the spot he had vacated minutes before.

“I know,” She replied, her voice as soft, if not softer, than his.

“Just making sure you knew.” He said once again inching closer to her. This time she didn’t move away. Not that she wanted to. She found herself transfixed in place, basking in the warmth that was emanating from his intensely focused eyes.

When he leaned down to kiss her, she couldn’t form any rational thought. The only thought that her usually apt brain could think of was that she was kissing Lex Luthor!

Kissing her was like heaven. It was better than his morning double espresso and definitely better than *everything* else in his life at this moment.

Now that he had kissed her, the ball was in her court. It was up to her to make him stop or the better alternative from his perspective, let him move farther.

She didn’t push him away; she was asking him to move further. Chloe's hands were wrapped around his neck and he liked it.

Lex gently ran his tongue along the delicate crease of her lips. He was a little shocked when they opened readily for him. Grabbing her hips and pulling her closer to him, Lex snaked his tongue into her mouth.

Lips that eloquently swung verbal judo moves at him, and had told off his father were now brushing against his own in soft fluttering motions. Her soft tongue rocked against his in a way that Lex would have never imagined it could. But even when he imagined kissing Chloe all those lonely late nights he sat up in his silk sheets, they could have never prepared him for Chloe Sullivan.

This same Chloe Sullivan, daughter of his plant manager, the perky, coffee-drinking teen that was friends with his best friend. She was now his. All he had to do now was make sure she knew it.

NS Full Member
    She was now his. All he had to do now was make sure she knew it.
    So how is he going to do that? Please update soon, 'coz I cannot wait to find out!

Kezz...x.x.x.

NS Full Member
    Chloe, you listen to Lex and everything will be wonderful.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information