+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Undecided (PG-13 to NC-17 )

NS Senior Member Senior Member carebear72884's Avatar
    ROTFLMAO, Gay lex and clark is always so funny, becasue it is so true sometimes...heeh, it always brings happy tears to my eyes....great chapter, now on with the chlex..

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar
    :biggrin: woot woot woot!!!!! loved the update!!! more!!!!!!!!!& #33;!

Hey! Update Your Story!!! xxasaxx's Avatar
    Funny!! Great Update!!!

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Hope :
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Full Member
    what just happened... was that he just got done by Chloe.

thats our girl.

Thanks for the update, fantastic as always...

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    What a fun chapter!! I'm glad that Chloe turned the tables on Lex!! Please update soon, I can't wait to find out what is going to happen in your next chapter!! :yay2: :chlexsign4: :yay2:

A/N: yeah I thought I’d just update and let you all know I was still alive.... and that I haven’t ‘r-u-n-n-o-f-t’(it’s from ‘Oh brother where art thou’ in case you didn’t catch that) MAJOR and I repeat MAJOR Lana bashing... enjoy

Undecided

By S. Ann Smith

Chapter seven: It’s crying

Did she just do what she thought she did? Chloe brushed her hand, on impulse, through her hair. Did she just leave Lex sitting dumbfounded in a booth of his ex‘s-whatever she was Chloe really didn't want to know- restaurant?

But the look on his face when she mentioned Clark‘s underwear- it was like one of those MasterCard commercials-priceless. Chloe could hear the narrator in her head:
    ‘Tractor: $2,000 at farmer’s market, Plaid shirt and matching boxers: $20 at Plaidland, the look on Lex Luthor’s face when he finds out Clark has matching shirts and boxers: priceless.’

Chloe chuckled at the thought as she walked down the road towards the school. For once she was glad that Smallville was so ... well, for a lack of a better word: small. She could easily walk from the Smallville sign to everyone's favourite freak of the week collection: Smallville High, in less than ten minutes.

Once Chloe found herself in the Torch office again, she wished she hadn’t. She had company of the icky pink kind - and it was crying. ‘Great, just great. Just what I needed, a pity party for Lana.’

“Lana what’s wrong?” She tried to be nice to it - her. Really she did, bit it was so difficult to be *that* nice to somebody that is that big of a bubble. Sure Lana was a good friend when it isn’t all about her, but that was the thing, it usually was all about Lana. But those few rare moments, the pink thing was somebody she could rely on, and count on to be there. Then there was the majority of the time, when Lana acted so dense that Chloe felt like beating her over the head with a blunt object, or perhaps a two-by-four with a rusty nail protruding out of it. ‘Not that I would ever *plan* anything like that. Never.’ Chloe heard the sarcasm ooze off of her thoughts like gooey honey. Unfortunately, this was one of the latter moments, and there appeared to be no out for her, and nothing that could do harm. Chloe sighed, as she listened to Lana’s predicament.

“It’s Clark.” Lana choked out, followed by a series of unrecognizable noises vaguely resembling words.

‘There goes my good day.’ Chloe felt her face fall. It was as if the dark cloud had returned to it’s new found home atop of her head. Her good mood was shot to hell.

“Talk slowly Lana;” Chloe ventured, trying not to sound annoyed, “I can’t understand you like this.” ‘Not that I can understand you anyways.’

“I think Clark is cheating on me with some floozy!” She said again, and started to cry, sob and gasp. ‘The only floozy he has been with is you.’ She thought it so quickly that when she realized what she had thought, she was glad she didn’t say it aloud.

“Why would Clark cheat on you?” Chloe asked. Then the thought occurred to her. Lana wasn’t talking about some random girl; she was talking about Chloe.

“Because, he’s ... well ... he’s always so secretive about *everything*”

“But that’s just the way he is Lana. Trust me, he’s not cheating on you. He's loved you forever.” Chloe soothed.

‘Damn Clark and his alien ways. I’m going to so have to kick his ass and give him a lecture - wait that would involve actually talking to the bastard. Damn Lana and her pink ways!’

“Chloe can you talk to him for me?”

“Yes,” she said, but then she realized what she had said, “no! I just can’t Lana, I’m sorry. I just can’t’

“But Chloe-” Lana whined. ‘I hate it when she makes that noise.’

“No, Lana, I don’t want to talk to him at all.” She said sternly.

Lana began to move her mouth as if she was trying to formulate words, but no sound was coming out.

‘Lana should be like this all the time. It’s a nice change having it on mute.’ Chloe smirked to herself, but not showing any outward emotion whatsoever, that was a Luthor trick. Since she was both on the hit list, and protection list of the Luthors, Chloe figured she could act like one. It wasn’t, as if she had an ulterior motive or anything, she just didn’t like it when the overly annoying pink thing was, well, anywhere near her.

“Please Chloe?” Chloe was shocked that it took Lana that long to say two words, but she knew that she really shouldn’t be.

“No Lana, how many times do I have to tell you? No.” Chloe sternly told Lana, her back was now to the door.

“That’s okay.” Lana said smiling, her very pink lips stretching into a joker-like smile. “Now you don’t have to.” Chloe paled, and turned towards the door to face Clark. The last person in the world that she wanted to see.

“Hi Chlo’.” He smiled his down home smile. Then he turned to Lana and said, “thanks Lana, I knew I could count on you.”

Chloe paled even more, she knew that she had been played like a marionette. What scared her was that it was Lana that had pulled the wool over her eyes. ‘Damn Clark and his corn-fed smile.’

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar
    :huh: ok this has now become genuinely scairy!! what the hell has happened to lana!!! wow, what a chappy!! MORE!!!!!! :yay:

What?!!! Lana!!! *argh!!!*

oh, and loved this part:

‘Tractor: $2,000 at farmer’s market, Plaid shirt and matching boxers: $20 at Plaidland, the look on Lex Luthor’s face when he finds out Clark has matching shirts and boxers: priceless.’
    tee hee....

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    I always knew Lana was evil, and your last chapter proves it!! If I was Chloe, I would kill the both of them!! Thanks for the new update!! Can't wait for your next chapter!! :biggrin: :chlexsign4: :biggrin:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information