+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Undecided (PG-13 to NC-17 )

Hehe, that was great! Jealous Chloe was amusing and the best part was Lex saying that he loves her. :biggrin:

Can't wait for more!

Members
    I don't like Toni. Did I mention that I don't like Toni? Well, I don't like her. At all. Chloe needs to bitch slap her out of the way. Like now. Let me just reiterate that I DON"T LIKE HER. And what was up with Lex just ignoring her, while she stood behind him *sniffing * him. If I were her, I would have broke my foot off in his ass to get his attention. Or flash some clevage. Anyway great update, I don't think I mentioned that! But hey, better late than never, right? More soon, please...

Luthor's Power Senior Member Sab_Luthor's Avatar
    hee hee hee :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: jealous chloe is so funny i so loved the part whe she and toni were figthing
    more please it was so great and hilarious i loved it

A/N: I thought I’d post this before I left on my trip... see ya’ll in two weeks... I promise a big update when I get back

Undecided

By S. Ann Smith

Chapter five: Touching, Being Lost, and Losing Touch

After Toni and Chloe had finished arguing, Lex had insisted that Toni let them eat their brunch in privacy. It wasn’t until Toni had reluctantly apologized for being rude to Chloe, that she did what Lex had asked.

Now it was only Lex and Chloe, and it frightened her, but it also put her at ease. Lex wasn’t demanding her to do anything, but eat, which was unnerving in it’s self. He wasn’t using her for anything that she could see, except maybe for company and her witty remarks. She understood that, because that was what she enjoyed when she spent time with Lex, however few and far between those times were.

“Chloe,” Lex’s voice snapped her out of her delirious pondering, “how is it?”

“What?” Chloe asked quickly, not realizing that he was talking about the still full plate of food in front of her.

“Your meal? You know the plate of food in front of her.” He smirked as he leaned into the backrest of the booth.

“Oh, it’s fine.” She smiled.

“Really, how would you know? You haven’t even stuck your fork into it yet?”

Chloe looked down at the fork in her hand; it was hovering above the plate of Caesar Salad. Quickly she poked the lettuce with her fork, “yes I did.” She returned his smirk when she looked up at him.

She watched his movements carefully, until something softly touched her foot. She looked up at his eyes searching for something that she wanted to understand. Didn’t she?

“So what happened today that has you in such a funk?”

Chloe did a double take. “Did you just say funk?”

“Don’t ignore the question Chloe, I know that something happened.”

“How would you know if something is bothering me Lex?”

“Call it intuition,” he smirked.

“Alright, Mr. Intuition, what’s bothering me?” She mimicked his position, almost fully reclining in her half of the booth.

“Is it Clark?”

“Why do you always assume that when something is wrong, it’s always Clark?” She fumed. ‘How dare he? Okay so I know how he dared, but why? Just when I was starting to have a good time.’

“Because it usually is.” His expression hardened.

“Well this time you’re wrong.” She looked down at the salad, and scooped a mouthful of salad into her mouth.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes.” She paused, “no.” She looked up at Lex, “I’m not, Lex, and that scares me.”

“Anything you want to talk about, because Mr. Intuition will listen.”

“I’m fine Lex.”

“You just said you weren’t, and my intuition says otherwise.”

“Read my lips: I... Am... Fine!” She enunciated each word to emphasize that she was indeed alright. ‘I am fine, nothing is wrong,’ the mantra silently chanted inside her head.

“You’re lying.” Lex said softly.

“How would you know?”

“Your eyes become more brown.”

“News flash: my eyes aren’t brown.”

“They are when you lie. You know that I’m here to listen right, Chloe. You don’t have to be in your own private...bubble.”

“So sayeth the master of private bubbles, and brooding.” She said taking a drink of the soda in front of her.

For once in his life, Lex Luthor had nothing to say back. No snide remark, no snarky remark. He began to think that he was losing his touch.

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    I'm so glad that you updated!! :biggrin: Thank you for making Toni leave!! I hope that Chloe lets Lex help her!! Have a wonderful trip!! :chlexsign4:

*grins*

Ahhh I love it when Lex and Chloe are so alike! Great job...but way too short of a post. More please?

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    That was a great update. Have a great vacation. :biggrin:

Hope :chlexsign2:
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Senior Member Senior Member carebear72884's Avatar
    awww...I love it when lex is sweet, and i love it when chloe makes lex speachless.

A/N: If this makes absolutely no sense, I blame late nights, early mornings, jet lag and an eight hour time difference... lol... enjoy... *warning* mention’s Clark's underwear... (I’m very sorry, too much sugar)

Undecided

By S. Ann Smith

Chapter six: Mr. Intuition

“What no stunning remarks? Somebody should call the tabloids or something. *Lex Luthor* has no response.” Lex looked at her oddly.

“I’m not Lex Luthor right now,” he said in his typical cocky fashion; “I’m Mr. Intuition.” This made her smile.

“Right, I’m sorry, Mr. Intuition. I must have mistaken you for that darling bald billionaire.” Chloe said looking into his blue-grey eyes. Lex’s eyes returned an indescribable heat, an intensity that neither of them could neither deny nor explain.

Chloe was the first to break the gaze, and Lex was more than disappointed. ‘I’m surprised Sullivan, I thought you could have lasted longer than that.’ He thought to himself, still watching her. She appeared to squirm under his gaze.

“You still haven’t told me why you’re upset,” he pushed slightly. His leather shoes grazed his ankle. It wasn’t that he was purposely trying to drive himself crazy, and it wasn’t just a way to touch Chloe - okay so that part was true. But it was because it appeared to make her blush, that didn’t bother to remove his foot from its happy position.

“It’s not that I’m upset Lex,” he made a noise of displeasure, and wagged his finger at her. “I mean, Mr. Intuition,” she corrected herself, “but I’m just unnerved.” She paused, and took a deep breath. “It’s nothing.”

“What, Chloe?” He pressured her a little bit more. She was going to break if he pushed any harder, but Lex knew that if he didn‘t push her, she wouldn’t tell him. He wanted to help her, but if she didn’t let him in, he couldn’t. ‘Damn it sucks being the good guy!’ He thought bitterly. He knew that if he were to use drastic measures to get her to tell him, or if he were to use sources, Chloe would think that he was just like his father. ‘Then I’d lose any chance of *ever* being with her.’

“No, I’m not going to get you involved in this.”

“You’re not going to get me involved in ‘nothing.’ Well Chloe, I have to say you must have been around Clark too much.” She glared at him.

“What makes you say that?” She said angrily. ‘My, I do believe I struck a nerve.’

“You’re starting to use his logic.”

“Clark wouldn’t know logic if it bit him in the ass.” Lex detected a very angry tinge in her voice. ‘Well paint me plaid, and call me Clark, I think I’ve figured it out.’ Lex smirked.

“You are absolutely right, he wouldn’t. But that doesn’t mean you’re not using his logic, even if it is non-existent.” Lex had no idea what the hell he was talking about, but it seemed to make some sort of sense. ‘I have to stop this Clark-sense thing, *I’m* starting to get confused, and I never get confused.’ He thought with amusement.

“Lex, I have a question to ask you.” She said seductively, snapping him out of his thought process, as she leaned across the table, giving him a nice shot down her shirt.

“And what is that?” He thought confidently. A smirk resting comfortably on his lips. He was so comfortable with the view down his shirt, that he didn’t notice her eyes changing into a mischievous green.

“Do you have a strange thing with Clark? You know, on the side?” Chloe smirked to herself as his once comfortable smirk disappeared.

“What do you mean Chloe?” His eyebrows rose in sheer shock, and Chloe made an evil noise. ‘That can‘t be good for me.’ Lex thought.

“Come on Lex, the whole town talks about it.’ She looked at him with a smirk, and received a blank stare. “You and our plaid-boxer wearing corn-fed farm boy.”

“It disturbs me that you know what kind of boxers he wears.” Lex looked at her with a blank, serious face, one of a seriously traumatized Luthor, and it takes *a lot* to traumatize a Luthor.

“Come on, I liked the guy for like three years. *And* I was one of his best friends.”

“Still highly disturbed.” Lex said taking a drink of his scotch. He really needed to get the mental picture of Clark running around his fortress of solitude, having a slumber party with Chloe. For some strange reason they were all wearing plaid underwear. Lex shuddered. He *never* wanted to see Chloe in plaid, and he definitely didn’t want to see Clark in his underwear. “The town thinks I’m seeing Clark?”

“Well he does hang around you a lot, and, you have to face it Lex, this is Smallville, and weirder things have happened.”

“And people do have very little to do.” Lex said trying to make himself feel better. ‘The town thinks I’m gay? Chloe thinks I’m gay?’

“I don’t think you’re gay Lex. It was just too easy to make you uncomfortable with it.” She smiled. “Well, my day’s better now. Thank you for brunch, but I have to be going.” Chloe got up, smiled at him, and walked out of ‘Toni’s’.

‘What just happened?’ Lex wondered.

*grins* Ah, Chloe. Making Lex uncomfortable to get yourself out from under his scrutiny! Nicely done!!

But...well, Lex, don't give up without a fight. Find out what's wrong with her!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information