+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Undecided (PG-13 to NC-17 )

A/N: life has really gotten in the way of me updating… I started a column at my local newspaper for work experience (so I can graduate) and have been exhausting all of my writing efforts to make it work… but enough of the excuses…enjoy :flash: (I wonder if this smiley will give me seizures if I stare at it for too long)

Undecided

By S. Ann Smith

Chapter four: Toni

“Lex? Lex Luthor you snake, you haven’t called, you haven’t written, I was beginning to think that you dropped off of the face of the earth!” A distinctly feminine voice shrieked from behind the pair.

“Toni, good to see you too.” Lex greeted Toni openly, which caused Chloe to watch the pair carefully.

“You could have called.” She pouted.

“You are aware that the town is called Smallville for a reason, you could have came and visited. I do live in the biggest building in Smallville, they don’t call it a castle for nothing.” ‘They definitely are ... were more than acquaintances. Hopefully were.’ Chloe thought to herself. ‘But she wanted there to be something more,’ Chloe studied Toni’s body language like a hawk. Neither of them noticed that she was standing behind Lex, she could practically smell him. Not that she would, but she could. Then she did, but not obviously.

Chloe eyed this Toni person warily. She wasn’t Lex’s usual model type. She didn’t seem to make much sense, but here she was, talking to Lex, and commanding his full attention. Not that Chloe was jealous or anything, it was just unnerving for the blonde. Toni had stunning red hair that didn’t look false. In fact that was what shocked Chloe the most, Toni was real, not some brunette Barbie doll that was made out of plastic, and silicone.

Finally the red head noticed Chloe. “Who‘s this? She’s not your usual type Lex.”

“Funny I was going to say the same about you.” Chloe shot back. “Chloe Sullivan.”

“Toni Fernades. Oohh, she’s fiery. Is she a red head?”

“No, but she does have the same temper as you.” Lex smirked. ‘Damn that smirk.’

“That, and she’s standing right here.” Chloe interrupted their criticism.

“Right, sorry about that. So how long have you two been going out?” Toni asked casually.

“We are not going out.” ‘The nerve of that woman! How dare she just assume that just because we are at a restaurant, for lunch, and I just so happen to be close enough to smell his cologne that we are going out.’

“Really, then why are you going to lunch together, at a romantic restaurant, and why is Lex wearing his good silk purple shirt?” The red head had some good points, but she wasn’t about to let her know that.

“Lex always wears purple silk shirts.” ‘What did Lex wear before Smallville?’ Chloe wondered.

“You don’t have an answer to the rest of the question?” Toni smirked. She was starting to get on Chloe’s nerves worse than Lana on a good day, a *really* good day. Damn the chipper roommate.

“Toni, play nice.” Lex warned. He had watched the interaction between the girl he used to love and the girl he now loved. It was unnerving for him to watch the two women his life, his past and what he hoped was his future having an argument. They were so similar it was scary.

He and Toni had first met in the boarding school that he graduated from, and then later in his Ancient Civilizations class at university. They had been together before Lex began sleeping with Victoria. There were two reasons that they had broken up, the first being Victoria, and the last being Lionel‘s involvement in their relationship. Lex realized what an ass he had been to Toni after Victoria had begun to sleep with Lionel, and had arranged to have Toni move her business out into middle-of-nowhere-ville, to keep him company, and she had yet let him live it down.

“Why should I? I’m sure that if she can’t handle me, she won‘t be able to handle Lionel.”

“Are you assuming that I can’t handle Lionel Luthor.”

“She didn’t mean it like that Chloe-” Lex began but was cut off by Toni.

“Yes I did.” Toni put her two cents worth in.

“God what are you three?” Chloe shot back at the red head.

“Can't you come up with a better come back Blondie?” Toni’s eyebrow rose dangerously.

“Well, Red, I would but I’m hungry.”

“I can’t take this,” Lex started to walk towards the back table. “If anybody needs me I’m back here, I need a drink.” But neither of the ladies noticed. “I guess I’m not that important.” Lex said as he sat in the red leather booth, and flagged down a waiter. “I’d like a glass of your best scotch.”

“I’m sorry sir, but we don’t serve alcohol in this facility.” The waiter.

Lex held up a fifty. “How about now?”

“Yes, sir, right away.”

‘People are so predictable.’ Lex thought to himself.

“Miss us?” Toni asked sliding into the booth after Chloe.

“Actually, I was waiting for my scotch.”

“We don’t serve alcohol here.” Toni looked at him in confusion.

“So I hear.” Lex said as the waiter brought him his scotch.

“Mario! I don’t believe it, what do you think you are doing? Serving alcohol in here!” Toni snapped. The waiter looked frightened.

“Lex you have to say something.” Chloe whispered to him.

Lex nodded. “Toni, it’s my fault.”

“How much did you give him?”

“Just some small change.” Lex said with a smirk.

“Lex.”

“Fifty.”

“Lex!”

Lex rolled his eyes, this was going to be a long lunch. He might even have to call his secretary and tell her to rearrange all of his meetings for the rest of the afternoon.

Sugar&Spice of the gutter Senior Member Queen Of Tact's Avatar
    hehehe..... I love when Chloe get's a bit jel over Lex...... great update.....

CC
    "I am scared that I'm always going to be somebody's friend or sister or confidant, but never quite somebody's everything."

katspell
    Just a Guest!
    *snicker*
    Chloe jellous is always fun. MOre please.

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    Really nice Lex! Take the new girl you like to your old girlfriend's restaurant. Does he just like to see the sparks fly? If I was Chloe I would hitchhike home!! Great update, but please make Lex shape up!! :biggrin: :chlexsign3:

NS Senior Member Senior Member carebear72884's Avatar
    Wh..wh..what? did i miss read or did Lex say the 'L' word and chloe's name in the same sentence... yeah

but honestly Lex, why did you take her to your ex. girlfriends restraunt??

hee hee...only Lex Luthor would take his new flame to his old flame's restaurant just to see the sparks fly!

this is going to be very interesting....

update soon!

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    Yes you updated :clap: Chloe jealous :lol: this is good.

Hope :chlexsign2:
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

LarkLuthor
    Just a Guest!
    Autumn, of course he likes to watch sparks fly. He's nuts about Chloe, therefore he must enjoy it or he would not enjoy being around Chloe. I always wondered if Lex ever dated a red head. Guys usually subconsiously pick girls that look like their mothers. I always assumed he didn't because in made him think about Lionel's red head fetish and grossed him out.

The Lark

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar
    :biggrin: great!!!! love toni and chloes Bickering!!!

Miss Innocent-Or? 2005 Senior Member ColumbiaBlue's Avatar
    did i miss read or did Lex say the 'L' word and chloe's name in the same sentence...
    He soooo said love! Whoo hoo!!! This was so cute. Chloe and Toni... man. I have a feeling that if the two became friends, Lex would regret taking Chloe to the restaurant! They'd be a dangerous pair. lol

Don't let 'real life' get too much in the way!

~Manda

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information