+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Undecided (PG-13 to NC-17 )

Oh that was a good start! Really wanna know what you have planned with the chlex :biggrin:
    Update soon!

Members
    Great start! Update soon.

Luthor's Power Senior Member Sab_Luthor's Avatar
    what such a tease you canb be missy
    come back right now and update
    if not........

Hi, I just thought I'd let you ppls know that I will be posting (hopefully) tomorrow or wednesday, I have finals going on right now and was computerless all last week, so everything is in my magical notebook ready but not typed.... suffering from post-government-exam-headache disorder right now, or I'd post now... I think I might go to sleep... but don't worry there should be an update by wed at the latest...

A/N: Well, my everyone is against me posting this... my computer was out of commission for a week and a half, and as soon as I got it back, finals arrived... *grumbles incoherently about the government being out to get her*

Undecided

By S. Ann Smith

Chapter three: Pete’s Luthor, Lex’s Mother and Chloe’s Lana issue

“Chloe, I forgot my-” Pete barged into the room with Clark’s infamous timing “-Luthor.” He nodded in Lex’s general direction, he then received a curt nod and a “Mr. Ross” from Lex.

“You forgot your Luthor Pete? I wasn’t aware that you had one.” Chloe smirked.

“Chloe, can I talk to you for a minute.” Pete used the not-so-subtle hinting technique that Clark Kent made famous. Chloe rolled her eyes, ‘Pete is really turning into Clark, pretty soon he’s going to be swooning over Lana.’

“Fine.” Chloe turned to Lex, “I’ll just be one seccond.”

“Chloe,” Pete began once they were out of earshot, “why are you all chummy with Luthor?”

“Pete, Pete, Pete.” She shook her head. “Do you know that you sound like Mr. Kent?”

“Don’t change the subject.”

“Lex is taking me to brunch.” She said watching the play of emotions on Pete’s face.

“You’re going to ‘brunch’ with *him*?”

“Yeah I am, now get to class, Pete.”

“I just don’t like you hanging out with him.”

“He won’t hurt me.” She paused, “you have what you came here for, now go back to Math.”

“Just be careful Chloe, I don’t-”

“Yeah, I know, you don’t trust Lex, But *I* do.”

Pete turned towards Lex, walked a few paces and looked him in the eye. “If you do... anything to her I will rip off *every* limb on your body.”

“Pete, go, Lex isn’t going to hurt me.” Chloe positioned herself between the two men, her back to Lex.

“That‘s not what I meant.” Pete stated as he left the room, rather quickly.

Lex noticed the more than slight blush creeping around Chloe’s cheek as she turned towards him. ‘Now that’s interesting.’ He smirked to himself.

Chloe misinterpreted the smirk on his face. “Pete and his crazy ideas.” ’My nervousness is so obviously apparent,’ she inwardly cringed, but Lex didn’t notice. If he did he didn’t show it. She grabbed her coat and looked at him expectantly.

“Is sex all he thinks about?” Chloe was wishing with all her might that Lex would wipe that smirk off of his face as they walked out of the room.

“He’s a seventeen year-old boy, Lex, of course that’s all he thinks about.”

“Of course, how could I have forgotten. You know, I remember being a seventeen year old boy.”

“Really. I thought you were born at twenty.” She said smiling. She loved bantering with him.

“As much as my father would have liked that, no, I wasn’t. My mother made sure of that.” He unlocked his car with a beep. He enjoyed bantering with her, but this was getting too personal.

Lex held open the passenger door for her. She sat in his silver 470 Spider. The leather interior sparkled with a gleam that betrayed it’s new-ness. Lex sat itno the driver’s seat with a squeak.

“You loved your mother alot, didn’t you?” She asked softly, she knew she was treading on thin ice. She studied his face carefully.

Lex looked down as he put the key in the ignition. “Yeah.” It was barely audible, but she heard it. It was there. “Did you? Love your mother, I mean.”

Chloe thought for a minute a brief break in their conbersation. It was a question that she asked herself often. “I used to.” Her voice was loud to her ears,in the once quiet confines of the silver car.

There was another pause, on Lex’s side, then he cleared his throuught and skidded out of the parking lot like it was nothing.

“Lana’s doing better then?” Lex asked changing the subject as he pulled out onto Main street.

“Yeah. She still needs her cane for stairs and stuff, but if it wasn’t for her hot date-”

“Hot date?” Lex’s eyebrow rose, ‘Lana and Clark are talking again?’ He thought to himself.

“Her.. trainer from Smallville Medical... Adam ... or something. Chances are he’s going to try and kill her anyways.”

“What makes you say that?”

“Everybody she dates does.” Chloe smirked, “except Clark, he just always saves her.”

“Clark is ... Clark.” Lex smirked. “There’s no other way to explain it.”

Chloe looked out the windo, and waatched the ‘Now Leaving Smallville’ sign go zooming by.

“WHere are we going?” Chloe’s voice was slightly pannicked.

“To a friend of my father’s restaurant.”

“They aren’t going to try and poison us are they?”

“Hightly disputatble. Toni’s been a family friend for a long time. She’s not going to hurt us. I trust her more than my father.”

“I‘d trust the mailman more than Lionel Luthor.” Chloe stated.

“You know he was a mailman once right?” Lex smirked to make his lie a bit more believeable.

“What?”

“I really had you going there didn’t I?”

“Jerk.” Chloe said as he pulled into the parking lot of a vintage looking restaurant, named ‘Toni’s’. “How original.” She remarked to herself as Lex opened the door for her.

Oooohh! Yay! You updated!

Can't wait to see what this Toni is like....

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    I'm so glad that you updated!! I loved Chloe and Lex's conversation!! Pete's innuendoes were perfect!! I also liked Chloe's comments about Lana's dates!! Thanks for the great chapter!! :chlexsign1:

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar
    :biggrin: great update!!! loved the banter, and the mail man crack was a classic!

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    More please..... :

Hope :chlexsign2:
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

scifichick774
    Just a Guest!
    I'm just in shock that Pete actually let Chloe leave with Lex, but then - I guess she didn't give him much of a choice. More soon please.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information