+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wicked Dreams (NC-17)

Wicked Dreams (NC-17)

Title: Wicked Dreams
    Author: Lady Aquitaine
    Email: jddom99@aol.com
    Rating: NC-17

Summary: Not very good at summaries. Chloe's X-rated Dreams; evil inner voice; Lex (Of Course&#33...

Hi All: This is my first attempt at fanfic. Please, please be very gentle. :blush:

Part 1

Chloe Sullivan stifled a yawn as she glared down at the article before her. She shook her blonde head and tried to concentrate on the task at hand. It was late in the evening and she was still at school working on the next edition of The Torch. Concentrate Chloe. She silently yelled at herself as she tried to once again focus her attention the in scintillation article about the school debate heading to the quarterfinals. Whoopie! She thought sarcastically. After a full minute her mind began to once again wander. But it always wandered in the same direction. Her dreams.

Damn! Realizing she wasn’t going to get any work done, Chloe sighed frustratedly and pushed aside her work. Putting her elbows on the desk, she ran her hands across on face in an effort to try and block out the images in her mind.

Damn! They won’t leave.

But why should they…a wicked inner voice whom she’s come to refer to as Evil Chloe responded.

“Leave me alone!” Chloe spoke aloud. Aw, come on…You know you want to remember…Evil Chloe chuckled.

“No! I have work to do.” Chloe said, shaking her head again.

Whatever! Remember his hands, Chloe…His strong, sensual hands and how they touched you all over…

“Okay, I’m going insane…I can’t believe I’m arguing with my inner voice over some dreams. Dreams that really didn’t affect me in the least!” she said firmly to herself.

Ha! Didn’t affect you…Right! So I guess you weren’t screaming his name when his hands were stroking the wet curls between your thighs…

“Okay, I’ve really got to stop this. I need to pour some water on my face.” Chloe pushed away from her desk and quickly strode from her office to the nearest ladies room. She walked in and made a beeline for the sink. The cold water felt refreshing and she sighed. Evil Chloe was quiet for the moment. Thank God! Chloe stood up to her full height of 5 ft and looked at her reflection in the mirror. She didn’t look so bad.

Have you lost your mind! Look at you. You have huge purple bags under your eyes and you’re as pale as a ghost. You’ve haven’t had a decent nights sleep in weeks. And why is that? I’ll tell you why. Because a certain gorgeous, bald billionaire playboy has been haunting your dreams. Girl, you need to get laid. And very quickly!

“Will you please leave me alone?” Chloe said exasperatedly. “Aaah! Dammit, this is not good!” She rolled her eyes as she went back to her office. When she again took her seat, she felt her eyelids getting heavy.

“I really need some coffee!” Chloe yawned again.

Go on…Take a short nap…You really need it…

“Maybe just a little nap.” Chloe cradled her head with her arms on her desk and promptly fell to sleep.

Not realizing that Evil Chloe was chuckling wickedly…

**~~~**~~~**

“Chloe?” Chloe heard her name being called from far away.

“Chloe? Wake up.” Chloe awoke with a start as she sat up quickly. She looked around her office with wide eyes.

“Hey there, sleepyhead!” a familiar voice called out to her from her right side. Chloe quickly turned towards the voice and almost groaned aloud. Lex Luthor was standing there before her. Damn! Must he always look so damn good! She thought unkindly.

“Uh…Hi. I didn’t realize I fell asleep.” Chloe said forcing her gaze from his handsome face and frowned at her desk. Yes, darling, that’s right. Take it out on your desk! Evil Chloe laughed.

“Will you shut up?” Chloe growled softly.

“Excuse me?” Lex asked as he gazed at the young blonde who seemed to be having an internal and very heated debate with herself.

“Ah…Nothing. Never mind! So what are you doing here?” Chloe asked quickly trying to change the path her thoughts seemed to be heading.

“I wanted to speak with you regarding and an article for The Torch.” Lex voice lowered slightly.

“Okay! Right! Article for The Torch. Of course.” Chloe decided she needed space. Lex Luthor standing within a few feet of her was wreaking havoc on her already sensitized senses.

“So what is this article to be about? Will I finally be able to have that famous interview with the infamous Lex Luthor?” She asked as she grabbed a folder and quickly walked towards the filling cabinet on the other side of the room. Lex remained silent while she quickly filed the folder away.

“Lex?” she asked as she turned around. Chloe hadn’t counted on Lex being right behind her and quickly took a step back. As Lex took a step closer and she realized she was effectively trapped with her back pressed against the filing cabinet and her chest pressed against an incredibly solid and very sexy Lex Luthor.

“Ah…Lex?” she managed weakly. God, he felt so good…

“Chloe…Do I make you nervous?” He asked with a seductive smile that was making her begin to throb in places she should not be throbbing.

“Uh…No…Of course not!” Chloe realized her voice was shakier than before and mentally berated herself. Way to show him you’re not nervous!

“Is that so? So, if I told you I found you incredibly beautiful and I wanted to thrust myself inside you until you screamed in pleasure, that wouldn’t bother you in the least?” Lex asked pressing himself even closer to her petite body.

“Well...Ah…well…” Chloe stumbled for words. This was an actual first! Chloe Sullivan was literally left speechless.

Lex’s seductive smile intensified and the desire in his blue-gray eyes was so potent, Chloe felt her insides rage into an inferno and she felt herself begin to flow like the River Nile between her thighs.

Lex slowly lowered his head and captured her lips in a heated kiss that left her breathless. His tongue slowly slid across her bottom lip in a silent plea for her to open and let him in. Chloe knew she couldn’t stand it anymore and opened for him.

His tongue immediately swooped in to duel with hers. A moan of pleasure escaped her lips as she reached up to wrap her arms around his neck and pull him closer. Chloe felt Lex’s hands travel all over her body until the rested on her ass. He squeezed her cheeks roughly and pulled her even closer.

Chloe felt his hardness against her hips and unconsciously she grinded her hips against it. Lex groaned as he broke the kiss when the need for air became too great.

“God, Chloe…” was all he said as Chloe grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him towards her once again for another searing kiss.

Chloe was body was on fire. She couldn’t deny it any longer. She wanted Lex. She needed Lex. She had to have Lex.

She began to fumble with the buttons on his shirt, wondering what Lex’s chest would feel like beneath her fingertips.

“Lex…” she moaned as she tried to open his shirt but the task became too great.
    She ripped it open and buttons flew everywhere.

His chest felt like heaven. Smooth and rock hard. She wondered if other parts of him where the same.

She let her hand travel towards his pants and grabbed the length of him through the fabric. Wow!

Lex groaned as his lips left hers and traveled down her throat. His strong hands began to travel again. Her shirt was beginning to be a problem.

“Off!” was all he said as he tugged on her shirt. Chloe quickly complied with him and slowly took off her shirt for him. The lust in his eyes was her undoing as he stared at her breasts.

“Lex…I need you NOW!” Chloe’s voice was husky with desire.

“As you wish.” Lex smirked as once again lowered his lips to capture hers. Tongues dueled with one another as Chloe fumbled with Lex’s belt buckle. It wouldn’t budge.

“Lex...a little help, please!” Chloe groaned frustratedly. Lex’s chuckle sent shivers down her spine.

Lex quickly unbuckled his belt and lowered his pants and boxers. Chloe saw the full length of him and stared in awe. WOW!

She tentatively reached out towards him and took hold of his erection. Lex moaned and lowered his head onto her forehead. Mmm!!! Chloe thought…I wonder…

Chloe began to slowly stroke him. At tip of his shaft, Chloe began to softly press and rub.

Lex’s eyes closed at the delicious sensations that Chloe’s touch was producing.

“Chloe…” Lex groaned and stilled her hand. When she looked up into Lex’s eyes, he smiled at her.

“If you keep that up, this will be over before it starts.” Lex’s hands drifted towards her jeans and slowly he opened them. Chloe felt his hands burn a path down her legs as he helped her take them off. Lex took in the erotic sight Chloe made when she stood before him clad only in her bra and panties.

“Beautiful!” He spoke huskily. Lex’s hand moved to the juncture of her thighs and groaned with delight at feeling how wet she was. With a vicious tug, Lex ripped the offending material off her.

Chloe on the other hand practically screamed. Lex’s fingers was stroking her curls and nether lips in search of her hidden nub. When he found it, he began to rub and tug. Pleasure so intense streaked through her body.

“LEX!” Chloe moaned. She spread her legs a little wider to give him better access. She felt his finger begin to slide in her.

“God, Chloe, you’re so tight.” Lex whispered as he thrusted his finger in and out of her. Soon he inserted a second finger.

“Lex! I really can’t take this any longer! I NEED you INSIDE me NOW!” Chloe yelled. Lex couldn’t have agreed more. He picked up Chloe and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He guided himself to her entrance.

“Chloe…” He said.

“Now, Lex! God, NOW!” She pushed her hips forward. He filled her up completely. This feels so good! So fucking good! She thought. He began to move inside her and she began to move with him. In and out. In and out. Chloe knew she was close to climaxing.

“Harder Lex! So close!” she yelled. Lex grinned as his thrusts became faster and harder. In and out! So close…

“Chloe…” Lex groaned.

Almost there…

“Chloe…”

Almost…

“Chloe?”

Chloe awoke with a start. Oh no! Damn! Damn! Damn! Not another one…

“Fuck!” She angrily cried. “Shit! Shit! Shit!”

A dream…It was all a fucking dream!

“Chloe? Are you okay?” a familiar voice asked from her right.

Chloe whipped her head around and her green gaze fell on the star of her x-rated dream.

FUCK!!!!

TBC...

So what do you think? Should I just stick with my vids? :chlexsign3:

Just your friendly neighbourhood mod here. Please don't forget to include the rating in your title topic or description as well as a disclaimer in the first post. Since the rating was included in your post I've gone ahead and edited it in for you.

Sugar&Spice of the gutter Senior Member Queen Of Tact's Avatar
    OMG!! That was so so good!!! I loved it.... So so .... You so have to post more again soon....

CC
    "I am scared that I'm always going to be somebody's friend or sister or confidant, but never quite somebody's everything."

Via
    Just a Guest!
    No fair!

You can't just leave us like this :sad:

:chlexsign1:

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar
    GHAAAA..... more more more more!!!!!! :worship2:

NS Full Member
    It was so so good!!! :tongue: Please MORE!!!!

Julie

Luthor's Power Senior Member Sab_Luthor's Avatar
    hmy: hmy: oh my god oh my god OH MY GOD
    did lex heard her when she screamed his name hmy: hmy:
    OH MY GOD
    you have to continue you have to update please
    OH MY GOD i can't believe that

scifichick774
    Just a Guest!
    *evil cackle*

Loved it. More soon please.

NS Senior Member Senior Member Béatrice's Avatar
    MOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    More now :smoker:

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    :chlexsign1: You must continue, you must continue, you must continue!! Please!! I can't believe that Lex caught her!! Now he needs to make her dreams come true!! Great story!! :chlexsign1:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information