Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Wicked Dreams (NC-17)

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    :lol: Oh that was great. I loved it. Yes Lex go after her :clap:

Renee your Avie WOW!!!!!

Hope :chlexsign2:
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Full Member
    The grin i am wearing at the moment is very reminisent of the cat that got the canary, however it will fade if this isn't updated pronto. That was amazing but i have to echo Chloes inner voice: WHY THE HELL DID CHLOE RUNAWAY?!?!?

Looking forward to the next bit :biggrin:

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    I can't believe that Chloe hung up on Lex!! If I had him on the phone, I'd talk for hours!! Then again, if I had him half-naked I'd never leave!! :biggrin: Great updates!! :chlexsign1:

Chloe, why did you hang up on him?!? Hello, the guy WANTS you. I like Chloe's innervoice much better. Atleast she makes sense and knows what's right for her and Lex. Update soooon, I LOVE this story!

How could Chloe run out on him? Right when it was getting to the good stuff!

And she hung up on him too... hmy:

I can't wait to see what Lex does!

Please update soon!

Luthor's Power Senior Member Sab_Luthor's Avatar
    AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DAMN CHLOE CAN T YOU JUST SHUT THE HELL UP AND LET HIM EXPLAIN
    AAAAARRGHHHH HE SAYS HE RECEIVED THE BETTER KISS OF HIS LIFE
    IS THIS MEAN NOTHING TO YOU
    ok i breath
    i so loved it
    it's so funny i love the internal battle
    but how the hell can she runaway
    damnit she can't do that it's Lex Luthor for god's sake
    more please update soon

Hi All...Sorry I was a little late with this part...I was having a heated internal debate and unfortunately, my muse won. :crygreen: :crygreen: So please, don't hate me too much...Thank you, Adeylan with your help on his this part... :biggrin:

So here is the next part... :crygreen:

Part 4

Chloe heard Lana hang up the phone and mentally berated herself for acting like a coward. ‘Shit! Why won’t he leave it alone? Why does he have to talk? Christ, he’s beginning to sound like a girl. I so do NOT want to talk.’

Does the term "Chicken Shit" mean anything to you? What is your problem? He wants you, dammit! Go get him! Evil Chloe murmured.

‘Aaahh! I really need a cold shower,’ Chloe thought to herself.

No, darling! What you really need is to have him fuck you until you can’t stand upright!

"Thanks for the visual," she snidely remarked as the image in question clouded her mind. An image of Lex underneath her as she straddled him was overwhelming.

She grabbed her stuff and sprinted towards the bathroom. After stripping down, she turned the water on and stepped into the tub. The cold water on her heated skin felt wonderful. Her mind was finally beginning to settle and the throbbing between her thighs was subsiding.

After her shower, she walked towards her room and began to get ready for bed. She threw on her silk pajamas (A/N: Did you think it would be flannel?) and climbed into bed. Lex’s gorgeous face floated before. God, why did he have to be so DAMN sexy? He smirked at her silent question, knowing that would drive her crazy.

"Ooooohhh! Smug bastard!" Chloe growled. With that she closed her eyes and tried to fall asleep.

**~~~**~~~**

Lex pulled up in front of the Sullivan home. There was a light still on downstairs and he grinned as he thought of the upcoming confrontation. A furious Chloe Sullivan was definitely a sight to behold.

He stepped out of the car and walked up towards the door. He decided to knock rather than use the doorbell. The element of surprise was definitely towards his advantage. He knocked three times before the door finally opened. Lana Lang stood before shock registering on her pretty face.

Pretty. Yes, Lana was pretty in a bland sort of way. Chloe, on the other hand, was beautiful. He had always thought so. The fire within her and the passion she felt were clearly expressed on her face no matter what she was doing. Whether it was The Torch, her Wall of Weird, Clark . . . Lex thanked his lucky stars that Clark was fool enough to have preferred Lana over Chloe.

Both Lana and Lex came out of their stupors (*at the same time). "Lex, you really shouldn’t be here," Lana spoke. She could not believe that Lex Luthor was standing in their doorway this late at night.

"Lana, I really need to speak with that stubborn, pigheaded shrew. Where is she?" Lex demanded. Lana could clearly see the battle about to form.

"Lex, why don’t you give her some time to get over whatever it is you two are fighting about?" she asked. A small part of her really didn’t want to witness the major blowout those two were about to have. But that was just a really small part. Seeing that Lex was not going to budge and was about to say it, Lana broke into a grin and stepped aside.

"First door on your left," she chirped.

Lex returned her grin with one of his own. Squaring his shoulders, he quietly marched up the stairs, mentally preparing for battle. He was glad that he had sent Gabe away to that conference. When he reached the door, he knocked softly. ‘Surprise, Lex! Remember the element of surprise.’

When he heard no response, he opened the door and let himself in. The room was shrouded in darkness. Chloe lay on her bed to the far right of the room. ‘She’s sleeping. The little witch is sleeping! Something is definitely wrong with this picture.’

Narrowing his eyes, he silently approached her bed. Just then moonlight filtered through the blinds, spilling over her beautiful face. Unable to resist, Lex softly caressed her cheek as he gazed upon the bewitching minx.

She moaned softly and sleepily leaned into his hand. Lex smiled down at her.

“Mmm…God, Lex…Please…Don’t stop…” Chloe huskily murmured.

Lex stilled as he heard to tantalizing words. His smile turned into a wicked grin. His thumb stroked her bottom lip.

"Chloe? Chloe, wake up."

She moaned again in her sleep. “Lex…You feel so good…”

He groaned at her words. She was pressing her face closer to his hand and arching her body. Lex was distracted by the view of lovely breasts pressed tightly against the material. His body hardened immediately.

‘FOCUS!’ Lex reminded himself sharply. He sat down beside her.

"Chloe, darling, wake up," he whispered softly. Best not to wake her up too suddenly. She might just whack him over the head with her lamp.

Chloe slowly opened her sleepy eyes and smiled seductively when she saw Lex.
    "Lex! Damn, but you are beautiful!” she growled. Lex looked down at her with a confused expression. No one had ever called him beautiful before. He was oddly touched that his bewitching minx thought so.

"Chloe…Sweetheart…Hmph…" Lex began but was quickly cut off by Chloe sitting up and plunging her tongue into his mouth. Her arms wound around his neck and her hands began to caress the back of his neck.

Chloe lay back down and pulled him with her. Lex was surprised at her firm grip and her kisses were beginning to drive him wild.

Okay, this is not what he expected. ‘LEX, remain strong. Talk first, give in to lust later…’

With that thought firmly rooted in his mind, Lex tried to break the kiss and push her away. Chloe on the other hand was having none of that and pressed herself even closer to him. Her pliant body beneath his as she wrapped one leg around his waist.

“Please…Lex…I so need you NOW!” Chloe hot breath by his ear sent a bolt of desire throughout his now rock hard body.

‘Fuck! She’s definitely not making this any easier…Must remain strong. Focus!’

"Chloe…" Lex managed to break the kiss but Chloe’s lips only moved on to his neck. She began to suck at a sensitive spot and Lex was momentarily sidetracked. The sensations coursing through his body at her actions were almost too much for him.

"Lex, you feel so good! So very, very good!" Chloe cooed as she began to kiss her way up towards his earlobe. Her tongue slowly licked the outer edge and Lex nearly jumped when he felt her small teeth gently bite down.

"Chloe… Sweetheart…I’m more than willing to accommodate you…but we really…need…to talk…" Lex ground out. She was driving him insane with her soft kisses…

‘Talk? Talk! Who the hell talks in a dream . . . Damn!’

Lex felt her stiffen against him after his last comment. Chloe closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Lex?”

“Yes sweetheart?”

“What are you doing in my room?" Chloe asked sweetly. Lex knew a ruse when he heard one. The battle was about to begin.

"I told you—we’re going to talk," Lex responded in kind.

"I see," Chloe replied. She took a deep breath distracting Lex in the process as his gaze dropped towards her breasts.

"LEX LUTHOR! You bastard!” Chloe screeched. “Get the hell out of my room right now!" Chloe screamed. Using both her arms and her one free leg, Chloe pushed at Lex with all her might. Losing his balance at the unexpected attack, Lex went rolling off the bed but managed to take Chloe and her pillow with him in the process.

They both landed in a heap on the floor. Chloe immediately took the offensive and began to pummel Lex with her pillow.

“You swine! How dare you?” Chloe went on mercilessly. She straddled his hips to get a better aim with her pillow.

Lana, who was seated on the couch downstairs in the living room, looked up when she heard the thump. ‘Should I? No! I have to respect their privacy. Oh, who in the hell am I kidding?’ Lana smiled as climbed up the stairs.

Meanwhile, Lex was having a difficult time getting a really pissed off Chloe off him. He had no idea that someone so small could be so very strong. Although, if he really thought about it, he really didn’t mind.

A big grin suddenly appeared on his face as he heard the explicatives pouring from her mouth. Chloe could make a sailor proud.

"Chlo—" Lex began only be stopped by a small fist connecting with this stomach.

"You bastard! How dare you invade my privacy? And for what? To talk!!!" Chloe screamed.

Don’t you think you’re overreacting? Evil Chloe sighed. But, don’t get me wrong, it does feel nice to be on top of Lex…

Chloe immediately stopped her pummeling at those words. At her stillness, Lex took this opportunity to take control of the situation by quickly flipping them both over and pinning her body down with his.

Lex grinned wickedly when he saw the heated desire that still remained in her eyes. Oh yeah! She really wants me! Now, all she has to do is admit it!

"Get off me, you big jerk!" Chloe groused when she realized she had just lost the upper hand.

"Why? I actually like having you in this position. Memorize it, sweetheart! It will be a very frequent occurrence. I would say three…four times a day."

"Ha! In your dreams, Luthor!" Chloe sweetly growled.

“From what I heard, I believe it’s in YOUR Dreams, Sullivan.” He grinned mischievously. “So tell me darling…what’s your favorite position?”

Chloe’s mouth open and closed several times at Lex’s question; her face turning several shades of red.

On top…Underneath…Point me in the right direction darlin’ and I am SO there…Evil Chloe cooed.

“Lex!” Chloe bucked underneath him causing Lex to groan when his hardness came in contact with her hips.

“Chloe…Why must you be so stubborn about this? Why can’t you accept the inevitable?” Lex growled trying to get control of his body. The sensations of having her so near where wreaking havoc upon him.

“Why are you doing this?” Chloe sighed.

“Chloe, I want you! Not just for sex although that is a big, big plus.” He grinned. “But I want YOU. I want the Chloe Sullivan whose passionate fire lights up a room. I want the Chloe Sullivan who’s not afraid to speak her mind and I want the Chloe Sullivan who’s unquestionably loyal to those she loves even though at times some might not deserve it.” Lex smiled when he saw the tears begin to form in her eyes.

“Chloe, I just want you.” He said simply as his hand softly caressed her cheeks. Chloe throat constricted painfully. Lex Luthor wanted her. Really, truly wanted her. And she has never been more frightened in her life.

“Lex, I just don’t know…”

Dammit! Dammit! What is the matter with you?...Evil Chloe roared.

“Chloe…You know where I stand. I’ve told you my feelings. Now, it’s your turn. You’re going to have to decide. But this time, you’re going to have to come to me. I’m not going to chase you anymore.” Lex moved to stand and he helped Chloe stand up.

“Chloe, you’re perfect for me just as I’m perfect for you. When you finally realize it, you know where to find me.” Lex stated. He turned and left her room leaving a very shaken Chloe to wonder if she had just made the biggest mistake of her life.

TBC...

Do not worry! She will come to her senses very, very soon! Promise! :biggrin:

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar
    :biggrin: that was great!!!! I love evil chloe! :worship2:

Sugar&Spice of the gutter Senior Member Queen Of Tact's Avatar
    u evil little thing!!! U can't just stop like that... Gah it's so good, and u stop... *cries* how can u just do a thing like that... u have to come post more and like now..... please please please....

CC
    "I am scared that I'm always going to be somebody's friend or sister or confidant, but never quite somebody's everything."

Chloe had better come to her senses soon or i'm going to have a word with her! :die:

but i'm sure she'll make the right decesion in the end

please update soon :biggrin:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information