+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Wicked Dreams (NC-17)

NS Full Member
    Do you guys like?
    how can u even ask that!! that was wonderful please update

Thank you...Thank you!!! :biggrin: I also want to thank Adeylan for her help with Part 3...You rock! :worship2: So here you all go...Hope you enjoy! :chlexsign1:

Part 3

Chloe arrived at her house ten minutes later. At the speed she was racing, she was surprised she didn’t get pulled over. In fact not only would she have gotten a speeding ticket but she probably would have been hauled in for indecent exposure. But would being locked up truly be that bad? She pulled into her driveway and rested her head against the steering wheel.

"Aaahh!" she screeched banging her head on the steering wheel.

What was she thinking? How could she not know the difference? Deep down inside, she really, really should have known. The flesh and blood Lex was definitely soooo much better than her dream Lex. Those hands, those lips, that so-fuckable hard body of his.

I’ll say… Evil Chloe commented.

"Shut up! This is all your fault. Dammit, why in the hell did I listen to you?" Chloe screeched.

Darlin’, I’m just your inner voice…You only did what you’ve been wanting to do for a long time…Damn, wasn’t he just delish!...

"I don’t think I will ever live this down." Chloe cried. Quickly donning her shirt, she grabbed her bag and tore out of her car. The cool night air was refreshing against her heated skin.

‘Oh god! I ran! How could I have run! That was so childish!’

That it was…And here I was so thoroughly enjoying myself… Evil Chloe sighed.

‘Way to show him that maturity, Chloe!’

She slammed the car door behind her and stalked up towards the house. She ran through the front door murmuring a "Hi Lana. Really tired. Goodnight Lana," along the way. She was glad her Dad was away at a conference. He might be dim about certain things but sometimes he surprised her with how perceptive he could really be. She ran up to her room and closed the door behind her. She leaned her back against it and slowly slid to the floor.

Memories rushed through her head. Lex. How was she going to face him? Lex, kissing her. Lex rubbing those wonderful hands all over her body. She actually told him that she wanted him.

Darlin’, it’s the truth…Evil Chloe purred

She had cupped his ass!

And a nice, firm ass it was!

‘Damn! I almost had sex with him. At The Torch office no less.’

Yes! I know. Such a fucking loss! Evil Chloe sighed.

Chloe put her head in her hands and almost screeched again.

‘This is not happening!’

She didn’t know how long she sat there contemplating what to do. Ideas were flowing like quicksilver through her brain. She could tell him she was under the influence and didn’t know what she was doing. ‘That’s good. What influence? Can’t be alcohol. Drugs. That’s always good.’

For God’s sake…Why are you stressing? Just fuck him and be done with it, Evil Chloe stated.

"Okay, when I need your advice, I will ask for it. Until then, shut the fuck up! I’m in enough trouble because of you!" She yelled.

What trouble? You played tonsil hockey with a sexy, gorgeous, fine looking man and what do you do? You bolt! And you left him standing there without so much as a "thanks for the memories, Lex!" Are you fucking insane? Evil Chloe yelled.

At that moment there was a soft knock on her door.

"Chloe?" Lana’s soft voice came through.

"Yes?" She griped. She really was not up for another "I’m Lana Lang and my Life is Crap because Everyone I love has left Me…" session.

"Phone call." Lana stated. Chloe groaned as she stood up. Clark. Great! Farmboy really picked a shitty time to call.

Yes…I have noticed his wonderful sense of timing! God, he sooo sucks! Evil Chloe griped.

Chloe opened the door and murmured a thanks to Lana and quickly grabbed the phone. Before Lana could utter a question, Chloe quickly closed the door in Lana’s face. Chloe took a deep breath before placing the receiver to her ear.

"Clark, now is really not a good time to talk." Chloe announced into the receiver.

"Chloe?" Chloe closed her eyes as she felt her body stir at the familiar and dangerously sexy voice.

‘Sweet Jesus, why must I be tortured like this!’

Lex, I really want to screw the pants off you! Evil Chloe screamed.

"Will you please be quiet?" Chloe exclaimed.

"Excuse me?" he asked.

"Ah…never mind!" Chloe rolled her eyes and shook her head.

Lex had just arrived at the mansion and was in his study when he decided to give Chloe a call. He waited until his body had calmed down before making the call. Nursing a scotch, he knew he should just wait and give her some time but… Dammit! After that passionate embrace they just shared he knew he had to talk with her. He had to see her again. Finish what she started. Why did she run?

"Lex…I don’t really think—" Chloe began but was cut off by Lex.

"Chloe, we need to talk."

"Can’t we just forget this happened?" she asked.

Lex just looked at the phone with a confused expression. Was she kidding?

"Are you kidding? You want me to forget? I received the most amazing kiss of my life and you want me to forget it?" he asked (*incredulously).

"Lex, I—" Again she was cut off by Lex.

"We need to talk about—" was as far as Lex got before he heard a click and then a dial tone. "Did she just hang up on me?" Lex asked himself. Surprise and shock flowed through him. He couldn’t believe she just did that. He punched in the numbers again.

"Hello?" Chloe’s voice tentatively asked.

"Chloe, we are going to ---" Lex heard the click and then the dial tone once again. Anger was beginning to rise within him. Why that little witch!

He punched in the numbers again. When he heard the phone being answered he yelled.

"Chloe Sullivan, don’t you dare hang up on me again or I swear I will come over to your house right now and strangle you!"

"Ah…Lex?" Lex heard Lana’s soft voice in his ear. FUCK! I am going to KILL her.

"Lana, where is that Hellcat?" Lex asked, uncaring of what Lana thought.

"Well…Lex, she said she didn’t want to talk to you. What’s going on?" Lana asked softly yet again.

"That little vixen! Lana, put her on the phone right now!" Lex growled.

"Sorry, Lex. I can’t do that. She was quite forceful when she told me she didn’t want to talk with you. And you know Chloe and her temper. Only an idiot would get near her when she’s like this."

Lex remained quiet for a few minutes. A gleam appeared in his eyes as he came to a decision.

"You’re quite right. Okay, Lana, I’ll talk with her tomorrow or some other time."

"Okay, Lex. Thanks for understanding. Bye." Lana hung up the phone.

Lex stayed put on the couch for a few minutes trying to get his emotions under control. Chloe’s image floated before him and his body hardened painfully as he remembered her touches.

"Fine! If it’s a war you want, Chloe Sullivan, it’s a war you’re going to get. And to the victor go the spoils," Lex growled. Chloe Sullivan was going to be his. Of that he was certain.

And with that thought in mind, Lex quickly grabbed his car keys and slammed out of his study.

TBC...

Personally I wanted to wring Chloe's neck but my muse wouldn't let me...

This is really funny...love the internal monologue

NS Full Member
    Oooh... I wanna have a war with Lex too !! One that involves nakedness and perhaps oil wrestling.

Originally posted by SinnerSaint@Jan 10 2004, 11:35 PM
    Oooh... I wanna have a war with Lex too !! One that involves nakedness and perhaps oil wrestling.
    *sizzling sound as brain short-circuits*

PHD in Procrastination Senior Member vardaquareien's Avatar
    I'm completely backing Lex in this war!!! Silly girl! It's so obvious that he wants you! He even told you that it was the most amazing kiss he'd ever had! It's not embarassing if your feelings are reciprocated!!! .................and I'm yelling at a ficticious character *sigh* Do you see want you're doing to me?

NS Senior Member Senior Member
    Schizo Chloe... interesting.

And, as usual, Clark sucks. The farmboy needs to get a job.

i'm really enjoying this story. it's pretty funny!

please update soon!

This is great so far! I always knew Chloe had an evil side. I can't wait to see what happens when Lex confronts her. I hope he knocks some sense into that girl!

Please update soon!

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar
    love it, but you know you want to add more!! :

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information