+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wicked Dreams (NC-17)

Hey! Update Your Story!!! xxasaxx's Avatar
    Great first fic. Please continue it. :smut: :chlexsign2:

demoness
    I love it ! Please more soon! I wonder if chloe talked while having her dream! If she did I hope Lex heard!

Tandy

NS Senior Member Senior Member sydsvaughn's Avatar
    Sigh... wonderful first fic... and I expect the next chapter very soon, you hear?

Sara

PHD in Procrastination Senior Member vardaquareien's Avatar
    Oooh Ni-ice!!! Very Hott!

I was wondering the same thing as Tandy...I wonder if Chloe talks in her sleep?

NS Full Member
    omg that was fucking fantastic please update!! :smoker:

NS Full Member
    See if that happened to me I would leave town and change my name . I would be sooooo embarrassed !!!

Hello All: Thank you so much for the great reviews. Here is the second part. When I wrote it, it made sense but now I'm not so sure...I know, I know...You are your own worst critic... :crygreen: So here you go and let me know what you think...

Part 2.

Wait…Maybe this is another dream…Shit!

“Uh…Hi Lex!” Chloe gazed up at the incredibly sexy bald billionaire. He was standing there sensuality dripping from every inch of his well toned body was making her short of breath.

She narrowed her eyes as she tried to sort out her erratic thoughts. Maybe this is a dream…Should I pinch myself?

Chloe did just that. Oww…Okay that hurt!

“Chloe? Again, are you all right?” Lex asked with a smirk on his face as he saw Chloe pinch herself.

“Y-Yeah! Why?”

“Well, when I came in here you were making interesting noises in your sleep. They sounded very intense.” Lex explained as he noticed a pink flush begin to stain her cheeks.

Where in the hell are the mutant freaks when you need them?

“Is there something you’d like to tell me? Anyone I know?” Lex’s voice lowered huskily as he teased her.

Shit! Did I say anything? Please, please…tell me this is not happening.

Get a grip!... Evil Chloe griped. Right! Need to control the conversation!

“W-What are you doing here, Lex?” she shook her head.

“Well, I wanted to speak with you about an article for The Torch.” Lex smiled. Chloe eyes widened. An article…Just like my dream…Could this be a repeat performance?

There’s only one way to find out… Evil Chloe encouraged.

“But what if it’s not a dream.” Chloe asked aloud. Lex’s smiled intensified as he watch the internal debate Chloe was having with herself. He had never known a woman whose face was so expressive.

Go on…It’s a dream…I mean really…there is that great invention called a telephone… I’m sure he knows how to use it… Evil Chloe persisted.

“An article, Lex?” She questioned. Lex smirked at her as he realized she seemed to come to a decision.

“Yes. Internships at LexCorp.” His voice faltered when Chloe suddenly stood and began to approach him. He noticed a wicked gleam in her eyes.

“I see.” Chloe said. “And you couldn’t call me because…” Chloe let her voice drift silent. She slowly approached him and closed her eyes as she inhaled his male scent. Lex’s scent.

Go ahead…Kiss the shit out of him… he’s just a dream, remember … Evil Chloe chuckled. Chloe moaned in pleasure as she remembered Lex’s kisses in her dream. She remembered the drugging sensation that his kisses had upon her senses.

“Ah…Chloe?” Lex asked as he stepped back a bit. Chloe’s moan was having effects on his body that he had no business feeling.

“Lex…” Chloe whispered. At her slight whisper, a shiver raced through Lex’s body and his heated blood immediately raced southward.

Screw it…It’s a dream…Just a wonderful dream…

Chloe opened her eyes and pressed her body against Lex hardened body…

Lex’s eyes widened in surprise. “Chloe?” he called her name again, uncertain of how to proceed.

“Mmm…Heaven…” Chloe murmured. She placed her hands on his strong and muscular chest and sighed. Better and better.

Slowly she slid her hands up and wound them around his neck. She looked into his eyes and saw desire beginning to burn within them. Chloe grinned wickedly as she pulled him towards her and kissed him with wild abandon. Lex has never been more shocked in his life. Chloe Sullivan was kissing him. Chloe Sullivan. Was. Kissing. HIM!

No…This is not right…Lex thought to himself. He was about to break the kiss when he suddenly felt her velvety soft tongue sliding across his bottom lip begging for entry. That did him in. He never said he was a saint.

He opened his mouth to her and her tongue swooped in. Their tongues dueled and Lex groaned with the sheer pleasure of it. Never before had he been kissed with this much passion. Wrapping his arms tightly around her, he pressed her closer to his body and lost himself in the magic of Chloe Sullivan.

Chloe thought she had died and gone to heaven. So intense was her pleasure, she didn’t think anything could compare to it. She began to run her hands all over his body. From the back of his neck to his chest down towards his surprisingly firm ass. God, what an ass! She cupped it and squeezed.

Lex growled his pleasure as his own hands did there own exploring. She fit next to him perfectly. He ran his hands all over her petite frame. From her small, perky breasts which he squeezed tightly, towards her smooth hips that were grinding against his in heavenly torture. Lex had never wanted a woman more in his life than he wanted the woman in his arms. Chloe was liquid fire in his arms and he wanted to explore every inch of her sensual being. He wanted to hear her scream his name in pleasure and bury himself deep inside her.

“Chloe…What are you doing to me?” He murmured again her lips. Chloe pulled away and smiled wickedly.

Her traveled to his hardness and squeezed. Jesus! He’s even bigger than before.

“Lex, I want you!” She cooed. Chloe Sullivan smiled at her own wantonness. Obviously her dreamself was very, very forward. As she should be… Evil Chloe chuckled.

Lex Luthor almost burst in his pants when he heard those sexy words. He grabbed her roughly and plunged his tongue further into her mouth. His grinded his hardness against her hips and he let his hands roam to the juncture of her thighs.

God, she was so wet. Soaked through her jeans. He began to stroke her through the material. She moaned her pleasure as she pressed herself more firmly into his hand. So good…

Lex could barely restrain himself at the look of sheer pleasure that crossed her face. His lips left hers and they slowly traveled down her neck. His teeth gently nipped at the exposed skin causing her to cry out in delight.

“Lex! Damn, but that feels so good!” Chloe moaned.

Lex chuckled against her throat as he brought both hands down to cup her ass and pressed her roughly against him. He picked her up and set her on the desk behind her. Chloe wrapped her legs around his waist and rubbed herself up and down his hardened shaft.

“Clothes are so becoming a problem, Lex.” She growled.

“I couldn’t agree more.” He responded. He moved to remove her shirt but she stopped him.

“No…Let me …” Chloe hands slowly traveled up his chest until they grabbed the lapels of his jacket. She jerked it off him and let it fall to the floor while looking him straight in the eyes. His heated gazed inflamed her senses even more.

“Chloe…” Lex growled. She smiled seductively at him. Lust clouding her vision. Slowly she began to unbutton his shirt. For every exposed smooth skin, she softly placed her lips on it and began to suck.

“Chloe…” Lex began. He started to shake with desire. Never had he experienced desire so intense as he was now. The need to take her was almost overwhelming.

Chloe parted the shirt and sighed when she looked upon his smooth, muscular chest. God, what a chest! She ripped his shirt off him and began to run her fingers all over.

“I believe it’s my turn.” He whispered in her ear as he slowly tugged on her shirt to pull it off. When the offending material was off, he just gazed in wonder as she sat there clad only in a black lace bra. She was sheer perfection!

“Lex, touch me! Make me burn!”

She began to press feathery soft kisses on his chest. Lex closed his eyes with pleasure. Her lips and her tongue were driving him crazy. He grabbed her soft hair with one hand and yanked her head backward. He lowered his head for another searing kiss. Chloe was so caught up in the kiss that it took her a moment to hear a phone ringing in the background.

Ringing.

“Lex? Is that a phone?” She began to question pulling away from his lips.

“Don’t worry. They’ll call back.” Lex growled as he captured her lips once again.

The ringing kept persisting.

Ringing. There were never any phones ringing in her dreams.

“Ah…Lex?” Chloe persisted and Lex cursed as he reached into his pocket and flipped open his cell phone.

“Luthor!” he yelled into the receiver. “Clark? Now is really not a good time…” Lex stated quickly.

Clark! It was as if ice water had been doused all over her body. Clark!

Oh. My. God! Shit! Shit! Shit!

Chloe mouth dropped open as she realized that…yes…she wasn’t dreaming. NO!

“FUCK!” Chloe roared as she began to back away. Lex turned to look in her direction and caught the shocked surprise in her eyes. He wondered what was going through that intelligent brain of hers.

Mortification flowed like speed of light through out Chloe’s body. Lex noticed she turned several shades of red.

“Clark, I’ll call you back.” Lex closed his cell phone with a snap.

“Chloe… What’s wrong?” Lex asked. Chloe looked like she was about to pass out.

“I—I---“ She stuttered. Chloe reached quickly to grab her shirt.

“Chloe, what is the matter?” Lex questioned as he moved closer towards her.

Chloe responded by taking a few steps back.

“You --- You’re not ---“

Shit! I have to get out of here. She thought to herself. Locating her bag, Chloe quickly ran towards it and was out the door before Lex could even register what was happening.

When he realized she had just run from him, he took off after her but it was too late. She was already in her car, tearing away from the school.

“What the hell just happened?” Lex asked as he stared at the speeding car. Wanting to know if he was just dreaming their heated encounter, he slowly raised his fingers towards his still burning lips. A smile slowly formed in his face. He decided it was best to let her go. For now…

TBC...

Do you guys like?

PHD in Procrastination Senior Member vardaquareien's Avatar
    Ooooh me like!!! That was wonderful and again incredibly hot!!! Poor Chloe! I can just imagine what she'd be feeling now! I'd want to dig myself a hole to crawl in! She should console herself though with the fact that he was ssoooooooo hot for her!!! Silly girl! Fancy running when she had him right in the palm of her hand! I can't wait to see what Lex's gonna do now!

Via
    Just a Guest!
    "Do you guys like"?
    Of course! :chlexsign1:

:yay2: I want to know what is going on next !

Luthor's Power Senior Member Sab_Luthor's Avatar
    he via ca y est je t aie vu
    hoo c cool bienvenue au club des accros

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information