+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Dangerous Game (PG-13) (complete)

Re: Dangerous Game (PG-13) (complete)

Now I have to admit that I’m not entirely sure about the title of the fic and how it ties in with the rest of the story, unless it is referring to the fact that Lex thought he could do this for her without developing feelings. And if that is it well don’t I just feel stupid.

This seems like it would be a sweet set up fic for something more. I just get the feeling that this is the start of something big and that is all we are going to see.

This is really great and I like the interaction between the two. I also like that we got to see both sides of the story uninterrupted. Very interesting.

Thanks for writing this.

txalb

NS Full Member

I loved this! Beauty & the Beast is one of my favorite movies (animated or otherwise), so I really enjoyed it's inclusion here. Of course the Chlex interaction leaves me feeling... unsatisfied. Where's the sequel? Huh? Huh?

Fan Artist, Fanfic Lover Senior Member Esther25jm's Avatar

Oooh, I love this!! Lex being sweet is just wonderful to see and that movie night...awww!! Ooh, and I flove the UST. Whoa, just....whoa!! Great job!!!

This was excellent. Talk about UST. Whew. Did you ever write a sequel to this? This was fab. I like how you brought in the one chapter that went back through everything from Lex's point of view. It was nice to get both sides.

NS Full Member

Ahhh! I can't believe it ended so soon. I loved that, and I love that musical as well. I hope you write another fic soon.

): )

Enjoyed this very much. Sweet but with a minute dose of angst; afterall, there is sexual tension, unresolved of course. Also, what is not great about a Chlex fic with a Muppet debate, not to mention secret love of musicals?
    I do wish there was a sequel of this though....

Great story. It hit the spot. Sweet, amusing, and with just the right touch of sexual tension. I love BnB and chloe just laid out all the reason why (including the dislike for the human transformation at the end.) I'm off to read another of your fics hoping I'll find a sequal in there...

Members

Oh man...this is the second of your fics I've read tonight, and now I *know* I'm going to be giddy for hours. Not fair! And also...way cool.

Re-read this story, yet again, and just love it as much as the first time.

Wow. The fairy tale evening AND the warm and cuddly all in one. Plus riding in a fast car! This is probably one of the hottest PG-13 things I've read - and it was actually PG-13! Though I suppose some credit should go to the chemistry between MR and AM, since they smolder even when they're only there in my imagination Ahem, but that is nothing in the hands of a poor writer. Which you certainly are not. Very nice!
    Last edited by glasshadow; 21st February 2008 at 10:12. Reason: missing words = makes no sense (geez, how tired was I when I wrote this?)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information