Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Forum Rules (Revised January 8th 2008)

Yes, I am that Fabulous Senior Member tigerbaby's Avatar

Re: Forum Rules (revised Jan 18th 06!)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaimore
    Stupid question time but can you cuss on this site?
    This isn't intended as a censorship site nor to curtail freedom of expression. Curse words are used in the fanfic sections and is at the discretion of the writer.

As for the rest of the site, we ask that you respect the forum rules and treat every member with respect and courtesy. Abuse will not be tolerated.

If you are asking with respect to venting your frustration at situations (whether RL or the stupidity that is on tv), then feel free to express yourself as you need to. Just keep in mind that we have a large fan base covering young teens to the more mature.

Leaving...

Are we aloud to vent about Smallville, if it gets on our nerves? Like are we aloud to say it sucks, because the writters aren't doing what we want?

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy
    Are we aloud to vent about Smallville, if it gets on our nerves? Like are we aloud to say it sucks, because the writters aren't doing what we want?
    This isn't a censorship forum. Yes you can feel free to express your opinions as long as you respect other people's opinions as well. If you want to discuss SV and the happenings going on there are already several threads started. I am not going to list them here as there are too many to count. On the main forum page, the list of categories gives an indication of the content of the threads contained therein. You should be able to find sympathesizers in there.

Leaving...

Thank you.

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar

Forum rules slightly revised April 8th 2006. Please read the NC17 stories paragraph closely.
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

NC-17 section updated as of April 19th. Examples forthcoming.

Leaving...

Re: Forum Rules (NC-17 section revised Apr 20th 06!)

Quote Originally Posted by Julie
    The numbers reflect the number of people who are subscribed to the thread
    I thought that was how many people rated the thread, before it hit five stars....*blush* But that is cool to know...when are we getting rep back?

Mine and Ann's story 'Renegades' will include NC-17 themes in Old West settings. We put that rating to cover all the bases...but if it looks like it's not, then please let us know and we will change it! Thank you!

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Angie
    Mine and Ann's story 'Renegades' will include NC-17 themes in Old West settings. We put that rating to cover all the bases...but if it looks like it's not, then please let us know and we will change it! Thank you!
    Aimee (tigerbaby) does most of the moderating on these boards, but the rules are that fics will be moved when/if they contain NC17 rated material If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask Aimee.
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

Re: Forum Rules (NC-17 section revised Apr 20th 06!)

How many are too many avatars to display at once in the Show Your Work art forum? I tend to get into these moods where I can't stop making them until I have a ton. I'm probably going to split them up, but I was wondering if there are any rules about that.

For info purposes I have 26 currently. I was going to split them into 3 different posts, separated by a day or more.

Closed Thread

Thread Information