+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Vacation Comfort (PG to NC-17)(Complete)

PHD in Procrastination Senior Member vardaquareien's Avatar
    I'm so sorry to hear about your dog I hope your New Year gets better than it has been so far

This was once again another Hot!Hot!Hot! chapter! and you're such a tease giving us hints of public cinema sex and then stopping like that! :tease: Oh well you know that you just keep us wanting more!!!

scifichick774
    Just a Guest!
    Hee hee hee. An entirely different story indeed. More soon please.

Sexified ChLex Addict Senior Member Blackberry's Avatar
    I finally got my creative side moving again - thanks to the off-topic section of the NS forum (woohoo), so here's the cinema-plus the after stuff section of the VC story... I'm seriously not sure where I want to go with this story, but... I would like to finish it somehow! Second sem is starting on Monday (already! ugh) so I probably won't update as often as I usually do....

Anyway, on with the fic and I hope it meets your expectations! Thank you for all your feedback btw! :biggrin:

where we left off....

She hesitated for a moment, but with his hands massaging her breasts as he was doing, it was hard to say no…

“You are aware that we’ve already gone through this certain… activity… four times today,” she murmured against his lips.

“Mmhmm” came his reply and he moved forward, bringing him half off of his chair and pushing slightly her over the hand rest.

She winced and shifted in her seat, but it didn’t help the growing pain in her back. She pushed her hands hard against him to indicate her protest, to which he reacted quickly to and he sat back. She frowned as she was led to stand so that she was trapped between his legs, wondering how they were going to pull a stunt like this in such an open area. Lex seemed to be deep in thought as well, and turned his head. The light that caught in his eyes was more than enough to indicate he had found a solution. The little twist in his lips made him look darkly alluring. Looking up at her he pointed with his chin to the very end of the aisle they were seated in and Chloe finally realized exactly what he was thinking: the wall. Of course; it had to work. They were too far away for people to notice any movements, and they were in no danger of causing much of a ruckus with squeaking chairs.

She stepped towards it slowly, with her back facing the wall as she gripped Lex’s hand and brought him to follow her. He gave no struggle – of course why the hell would he when this was the event he was most looking forward to? At the feel of the padded wall directly behind her, she began to feel her heart beat faster. Lex brought himself against her, allowing her to feel his aroused state and she gasped in a breath of air. He was hard, alright; that was a fact. His erection was pressed firmly into her stomach, large and hot. And all for me, she thought slyly, licking her lips.

She watched as his eyes flickered down at the movement, saw how his mouth, too, dropped slightly ajar. It was too much of an invitation; she leaned in and covered his mouth with hers. It was just as electric as it had been the many times before. Their lips opened to each other, allowing the familiar exploration of mouths before drawing back only to meet again. His hands cupped her face, slid through the wealth of blonde locks that parted with little resistance to his blunt fingers.

Her body rocked against his and she felt him draw closer to her, deepen their kiss as he tilted his head for better access. She was aroused and that mixed with the thrill of being in the midst of people who were unaware sent a wave of excitement through her that she couldn’t explain. Chloe began to drag her hands up Lex’s side and finally slid inside his un-tucked shirt, almost giving into the desire to moan her satisfaction at the feel of his rippling muscles. She felt them tighten under her soft touch and he drew back from her mouth, gulping in a breath.

Lex felt a shudder run through him as her moist mouth trailed little kisses down his jaw and clenched his teeth when he felt her tongue wet the base of his neck. Her hands had ventured farther up his shirt and began to circle around his male nipples, nearly eliciting a low groan from him. Tortured and pleasured at the same time, Lex took hold of her leg, sliding the skirt higher above her thighs. He was throbbing hard now, so close to losing control.

The crowd held their breath as the protagonist, Henry Craven, tiptoed along the dark, misty corridors of the haunted hospital. They knew there was a scary moment. Anticipation had their hearts in a riot.

As Chloe sucked hard on his neck and rolled the pebbly nipples between her fingers, Lex hooked his fingers on the waistband of her underwear and pushed it down. Not hesitating, she allowed the material to fall and she stepped out of them. Lifting off her lips from him, she bent down to pick it up and threw it towards their chairs, where it landed softly on her bag.

The rows and rows of doors on either side had the viewers frightened. Which one would the ghost come from? When was it coming? The hallway went on and only the sound of Henry’s footsteps echoed in their ears.

Lex pushed the thin skirt up her legs, bunching it up above her waist. Games were over; no more teasing. Now it was time for what he had wanted to do since they got to the theatre. He brought her legs to wrap around his hips and he unbuttoned his pants pulled down the zipper to free himself. Moving his silk boxers down, he brought out his painful erection and looked at Chloe. Her eyes bore into his and she nodded once. That was all the consent he needed; Lex plunged himself into her warm, wet depths leaving them to stifle a gasp.

Henry stopped. Had he heard something? The crowd in the movie theatre felt their stomachs tighten. There was the sound again. It was an awful sound – of rusty chains dragging on the ground. It was coming from the door diagonal to him on the left. Some spectators hid their faces as he stepped closer to the door.

Lex began his slow thrusts into Chloe and she gripped his arms, rhythmically clenching and unclenching her fingers on the muscles there. He was in heaven, he thought blissfully, feeling himself climb higher and higher. He pushed in farther into her, until their pelvises were pressed up against each other before drawing out again, almost to the tip. It was agonizingly beautiful. Their pace began to pick up and he was slamming into her faster and faster; banging her hips against the padded wall.

He finally came to a stop directly in front of the door and stared at the knob. Slowly, he brought his free hand towards it; it was shaking, showing just how scared he was. His breaths were coming out in heavy pants now and he held his breath when it came to rest on the rusty metal knob. Before he could turn it, the ghost’s face jumped out from behind the closed door and he was staring helplessly into blood-red eyes with streaks of black tears running down its cheeks. The entire theatre shook with the screams of the people.

Just as the crowd screamed, Chloe and Lex peaked and they, too, joined in by emitting their shouts… only theirs wasn’t of horror… theirs was of release. As the last of the orgasm faded, Lex rested himself heavily on Chloe, allowing their vital statistics to return to normal. When he could finally move properly, he pulled out of her and set her back on her feet. Still a tad bit wobbly, she walked over to her seat, and put on her underwear, feeling it soak up just some of the moisture between her legs. Quietly, the two composed themselves and fixed their mussed outfits and appearances.

Lex sat back down heavily and sighed just as Chloe did the same. “What did I tell you?” he whispered almost haughtily. “This was a place of great diversity. We get to eat, watch and have sex all in the same place. And look, no one noticed.”

“Yeah, but if our climax hadn’t been so well-timed, I think we would have been kicked out for sure!” she whispered intensely back to him, and took some popcorn to pop into her mouth.

She only heard his faint chuckle. Afterwards, they resigned themselves to watch the rest of the movie.

~~ o0o ~~

“No, Lex, I have to go back to my apartment! I have things I need to take care of there. And besides, my clothes are there as well. I can’t start living off of you!”

It was midnight and they were both seated in his car outside the restaurant they had just eaten their dinner at. The engine hadn’t been started as they were in a heated conversation about where she would stay for the night. Lex was unnerved by the fact that she refused to sleep at his place. “You don’t have to. Didn’t you leave your stuff at my office? And it’s not like I mind. I have more than enough money to last me a lifetime.”

“Just my car… I had dropped off my things at home before I gave you a visit. Geez, you think you’re my first priority?”

“Oh, and I’m not supposed to be? We’re in a relationship, damn it!” He banged his hand against the wheel in frustration.

“We only dated once and had sex –”

“We made love, Chloe,” he interrupted through gritted teeth. “There is a significant difference between the two. And unless you sleep with every man you date, then I really think that we’re a couple.”

“How dare you insinuate that I’m a whore!”

“I never meant anything like that!” He could feel his blood pounding in his anger.

She let out an exasperated sound and tried to calm herself. “Please, I would like to just go home. It’s been a very long and exhausting day and to stay in the same place as you tonight won’t help me at all to improve my mood.”

Lex was irritated. He didn’t like people disagreeing with him and to have her do it – of all people – was all the more worse. Pursing his lips, he started the engine to his car. “Fine, I’ll just drop you off at your place.”

The ride back to her apartment was tense and quiet; such an uncomfortable atmosphere for any couple. When they got to the entrance, Chloe practically jumped out and he was left behind unable to put in any last words. Angry with her actions, Lex screeched down the empty roads, not looking back to see if she was watching him go. What the hell was her goddamn problem? He asked himself angrily, his hold punishing on the steering wheel. What was it about staying at his penthouse that was so bad? She didn’t mind much the first time! Sure he could tell that she was probably tired, but still, she could have stayed with him! What, she didn’t trust him to stay collected and calm in her presence?

It’s not like you have shown otherwise, a voice countered in his head. The majority of their time had been spent… At the next stop light, Lex slowed to a stop and berated himself quietly. Okay so they had been more fuck-buddies than companions so far. Already he felt the guilt swirl inside his stomach. She had every right to be mad, he thought begrudgingly. The stoplight turned green and he began moving again towards his place.

If anything, they needed the time away for a while to get themselves straight on what they really wanted in a relationship… before they ended up as another broken relationship to add to their list.

Meanwhile, Chloe was fuming, stomping about her apartment and muttering incoherent expletives under her breath. The gall of the man! He would dare to say such things to her. After screaming into her pillow the tears started to come. What a way to really screw things up. It was all wrong, she thought miserably, just like the rest of her relationships. How could they be more than a good lay? That was all they were doing. She felt so physically used and she looked down at her body in disgust. Even when she wanted to erase his touch from her skin; her entire being, there was still that small part of her that screamed for him, despite the things he said.

He was, after all, such a good conversationalist and she couldn’t help but feel attracted to him on virtually every level. The fact that she challenged her both mentally and even physically made him all the more alluring. No one is perfect, her conscience said matter-of-factly, and those who we think are perfect have something wrong with them. Taking in a deep breath, she wiped the tears away with her hands and set down her pillow before heading to the bathroom. She was taking a long soak, to wash away all the tension and problems from her body.

~~ o0o ~~

Someone was ringing the doorbell to Chloe’s front entrance. She groaned, thinking it was Glenn, her cousin, to tell bug her about how her vacation was going. Hoping the person would just going away and take a hint, she covered her head with her extra pillow and tried to go back to sleep. The person was persistent, however, and the bell rang again. Feeling desperately tired and annoyed that, Chloe reluctantly got up and, only clothed in her white tank top and short light blue shorts that she wore to bed she padded to the front door, grumbling the whole way.

She opened the door and mumbled in irritation, “You’re too fucking early – Lex?” Chloe’s body snapped to attention at the site of the bald multi-billionaire standing in his formal attire at before her.

His eyes stayed solemnly on her face, refusing to stray to the rest of her body. His hands were hidden behind him, as they stood there. “Would it be possible to come in?” he questioned politely.

Chloe blinked once then frowned. Should she allow him to enter her house? Hadn’t they been fighting the night before? Shouldn’t she be mad at him? What was it about the corporate look that made men so damned sexy? Dispelling her thoughts, she moved back into the main area of her house leaving the door ajar behind her. “Close the door behind you, okay?”

She headed into the kitchen where she searched her cupboard for the Arabic coffee she had stashed somewhere. Still somewhat irate from last night’s argument, she asked in a stiff voice, “Want coffee?”

There was a small pause before she heard his ‘yes’ – which was just as serious as his previous question. Pursing her lips she placed the water over the fire to boil and searched for the small, traditional cups made for the coffee she was making. She wasn’t particularly certain of his location, but wherever he was, she tried desperately not to look or sound all that forgiving. He was being a bastard yesterday after all and he deserved a cold shoulder. Once the brew was done and placed in the intricately Mediterranean-designed pot, she brought the tray holding the drink, sugar and cups out to where she noted he was waiting – and had been waiting – the entire time.

She set the tray down and carefully poured some into a cup and handed it to him before she moved to pour her own. They had stayed in this tense silence as they sipped in the coffee thoughtfully. Lex was the first one to speak and it was in the most sincere tones she had ever heard him talk. “I’m very sorry, Chloe, about my manners yesterday. I was being rude and brash and I didn’t mean what I said yesterday. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.”

She didn’t answer him for a while. “It hurt,” she murmured as she finished off her cup.

“I know,” he responded. “And I wish I knew how to make it up to you; to prove that I didn’t mean what I said.”

As she poured herself another cup, she mulled over what he said. Lex was felt the stiffness in his shoulders grow at her silence, wondering how she would reply; what she would reply. His back was meticulously straight and he watched her for any signs that she would forgive him, but found nothing. She was good at hiding things and it made him feel all the more uncomfortable. He felt so weak to apologize but he needed to. He was responsible for their quarrel last night and he would have to make amends for his actions. He felt the muscles in his neck tighten when she looked blankly back at him… then loosen when her eyes softened.

“Okay… I’ll give you one last chance. However,” she added quickly, “As punishment, you must promise to behave yourself today and be a perfect gentleman.”

That doesn’t seem all that hard. “You have my word that you will be accompanied by the most respectful man you’d ever met.”

“You know that means you will have to follow all my orders, right?” She smiled inwardly as he flinched slightly at the thought of being under someone’s thumb. Oh, this is going to be so much fun!

Pursing his lips, Lex replied a curt ‘very well.’ He felt a great weight lift off his shoulders, however at the sight of a full-fledged smile upon her lips and the light that twinkled in her eyes. She looked so beautiful when she smiled, he thought almost airily. He had almost forgotten about his vow to follow all her orders when she got up and commanded, “Well, then for starters, why don’t you clean these?”

His eyes widened when she left him there with the used cups and pot for him. Then, looking down at the table, he pursed his lips. This was going to be the most degrading thing he had done thus far in his life. And he was oh, so very certain she would make it a living hell for him. Sighing, he picked up the things off the table and moved to the kitchen, knowing it was going to be a very long day. Well, he had to start somewhere, he thought, then let out another defeated breath before doing just as Chloe had bid him to do. She would get his gentleman, even if it meant for him to grovel at her feet.

TBC

NS Full Member
    Holidays can be damn inconvenient when they mean you miss amazing fics like this :biggrin:

I love how they are in this fic, they are both really realistic and humble lex is jusy sooooooooo cute

Can't wait for the next update

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    I thought she asked for a gentleman, not a butler? :biggrin: I loved your update, the theater sex was magnificient!! :chlexsign4:

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar
    :biggrin: hehhehheh! :worship2:

scifichick774
    Just a Guest!
    *snicker*

Well, good. He *should* have to prove himself.

Luthor's Power Senior Member Sab_Luthor's Avatar
    oh wow
    this fic is amazing and so hilarious
    i loved it
    and the smut is very good
    more please

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    Great update :clap:

Hope :chlexsign2:
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Members
    That's right Chloe take charge. I'm lovin it'!!! (Mcdonald's/justin timberlake theme song, i've always wondered if he sings fror mcdonald's now) :yay2: Sorry went off on a tangent there! Anyway continue.... I wonder if Lex is a sex god. his name does rhyme with it after all... hmmm....

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information