+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Vacation Comfort (PG to NC-17)(Complete)

PHD in Procrastination Senior Member vardaquareien's Avatar
    Oh yeah! That was sooo good! :smoker:

mmmmm wonderful smut but I neeed more so you'd better update soon coz if I don't get my smut fix.... :rage: ....lets just say ya don't want to know me!

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    Oh man :smoker: guh more....

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Sexified ChLex Addict Senior Member Blackberry's Avatar
    This will be the shortest part of the story... sorry about that, but its been a rough few days and my dog died today, but I still thought that you deserved something so... this is what i was able to finish... both C&C and VC might not be updated in a while... i'm really really sorry about that! :sad:

Still, enjoy what is here! ^_^;;

“Lex Luthor: Sex God Extraordinaire,” Chloe mumbled with a Cheshire smile on her face. Her comment didn’t go unnoticed and he chuckled, pulling her closer to his body while he traced patterns on her stomach.

They were both in the large tub, soaking in the bath that he had prepared for the two of them. Lex almost didn’t make it before it flooded the whole bathroom floor. After all he was busy with her on the bed. Chloe could feel her pulse quicken when she recalled what he did. But, damn, did he have the most skilled mouth in the world. He worked her nether lips with his tongue and lips, licking and sucking the little bundle of nerves hidden there. He had pushed her just shy of a climax before he stopped his ministrations, to which she let out a tortured cry of protest, wanting the release… needing it. The warm breath that wisped against her over-sensitive center left and she felt the cold air surround her entirely. She recalled she was just about to push herself off the bed, out of the position she had been told to stay in when his fingers dug into her hips and she was filled from behind.

Variety, indeed, Chloe thought lazily as her head lolled to one side. He was the best thing that happened to her since she discovered how great an orgasm was. Not only was he a wondrous lover, he was a witty companion, something she didn’t find often in partners. Clark was a nice guy, she recalled, but sometimes the boy was so dense that a six-year-old would get the gist of what she was talking about before he did. Lex, on the other hand, was a great verbal sparring opponent. A little part of her – though she didn’t want to address it – hoped a little… that perhaps they would stay together for an indefinite amount of time. It was a disturbing thought that caused her to grow uncomfortable, so she pushed it to the back of her mind for her to think about another day.

She adjusted herself between his legs and closed her eyes. She noted that he his hands were straying from their original position on her stomach and making their way to the patch of curls below. The man was insatiable! Really, he was! Even as her mind protested that she was physically exhausted, her legs moved on their own volition, bending and falling open, inviting him to explore her intimately. The friction cause by the movement of water was heavenly, but his deft fingers were what really caused her to moan in pleasure. She pressed herself more firmly into his touch and he slipped one – two – three fingers into her, stretching her. Her head turned and she bit her lip, one hand snaking its way around Lex’s neck while the other settled on his thigh.

As he pumped in and out of her he spoke as if he was talking over a cup of coffee. “How was your visit to Smallville? Still the same?”

She let out a muffled sound but could not answer him, too lost in the sensations he was creating. Because of her lack of response, he stopped his ministrations and nuzzled the side of her neck. “Chloe,” he strung out in a sing-song voice. “I was asking you a question.”

His answer came in a vigorous nod and a quick reply. “Yes: same.” She figured he was temporarily satisfied with the answer because he began to thrust into her again with his fingers. His unoccupied hand slid up her soapy torso and began to massage her breast. Chloe opened her mouth to a silent scream and she arched against his touch.

“How is Lana doing?” What the hell did was he doing bringing old acquaintances up at a time like this? She wanted to ask him, but there was no way in hell she could speak now when her mind was so focused on his glorious touch. She bit her lip and shook her head, indicating that she refused to speak. That was a bad idea, because, once again, he stopped working her. “Don’t make me repeat myself…” His breath was warm and tickled against her ear. His voice was laced with a number of things: lust, amusement and challenge.

Chloe pursed her lips and took matters into her own hands and twisted around to straddle his waist. Her hands were on his shoulders and she brought her face just centimeters from his face. “You know we could talk about this when we’re out of the tub. But, right now…” she trailed off and sank down onto his stiff cock, causing him to groan with pleasure. “I want to milk you dry.” She smiled at him and captured his lips in a searing kiss as she began her slow and drawn-out rhythm.

~~ o0o ~~

Lex was contentedly seated across from Chloe at the dining table, eating the melted cheese sandwich that his lovely companion made in a last minute attempt to get sustenance. He listened to her little stories of happenings and updates on the latest news from the Meteor town. He could get used to this lifestyle, he thought dreamily as he watched her chew, swallow then speak again. He took note at how her eyes still sparkled at the thought of their old home; at the old meeting places and friends.

“… and right when I opened the pampers to change them, Will let out a fountain of pee! It was so hilarious; I couldn’t stop laughing for a full five minutes after it occurred. Lana scolded me for my childishness, but I didn’t mind. I’m sure Pete would have done the same thing if he witnessed such a feat by his son.”

When Chloe stopped to look at him, she noted that he kept on staring at her with a funny look on his face. Wondering what that meant, she leaned closer and peered at him with measuring eyes. The sudden blink and his drawing back told her that he snapped out of whatever daze he was in. “Sorry, what did you say?”

She frowned at him. “I didn’t say anything. I finished the story about Will’s antics and you didn’t say or do a thing. Lex, are you okay?” She looked down at his plate and felt her lips purse together. “You’ve barely eaten your sandwich and you’re spacing out.”

He shook his head. “Nothing’s wrong with me… I just found it nice to just listen and watch you.” He graced her with that sexy little smile of his.

“But you weren’t listening to me,” she protested. “If you had, I’m sure you would have laughed, too, at what I had said.”

“I was listening… merely to the sound of your voice. I enjoy hearing it.” He felt ridiculous saying it, but that was the only thing he could say to explain his previous lack of response. No matter how cliché his statement sounded, it was the truth. And he wanted to be truthful towards Chloe.

He was so sincere with what he said. She noticed it in the way he looked so vulnerable and uncomfortable in what he said. Touched by his frankness, she reached over to hold his hand; an action that surprised him, but didn’t pull away from. They stayed like that for a moment, looking into each other’s faces until she smiled and let go to lean back into her seat. “So… what do you want to do after you finish your sandwich? And don’t you dare say anything about staying here and having sex or I swear I’ll kick you where it hurts the most.”

He put his hand over his chest mockingly. “Oh, my poor heart!” She gave him a small snort and he grinned at her before taking a large bite of the cold bread and cheese. “Well,” he began after a moment to break down and swallow his food, “we could just sit over there at that couch and talk… among other things.”

She rolled her eyes. “Really, Lex; it’s my vacation and I want it to be more elaborate than our very limited activities.”

“I thought you said you enjoyed the variety I gave you?” he questioned with a quirked eyebrow.

She gave him a miffed look. “Yes, that’s true, but at least my other boyfriends weren’t lacking in the other departments. So, if that’s all you can offer, then I think I would be better off with the other men who entertained me in other non-sexual ways.” Chloe made a move to get up when he swiftly moved to stop her.

He sighed. “As much as it pains me to leave this place, I know of a place where we could do a number of different things all at the same time.” Her unconvinced look made him chuckle. “Do you actually doubt me?”

She didn’t say anything for a moment, then shrugged. “I guess it doesn’t hurt to try it out…”

“Good. Now, I think we ought to dress more appropriately, so off to the bedroom we go!” With that he got up and tugged her towards the staircase. Chloe couldn’t help but laugh as she willing followed him.

~~ o0o ~~

Chloe raised an eyebrow. “The cinema; you took me to a cinema? You know, I was thinking more like a club or maybe some ballroom dinner place, but the movies? I never expected this of you, Luthor.” Her comment was hushed because they were in a crowd with no guards to fend off those who knew their true identities. They had chosen to wear something less conspicuous than the working clothes. They had to make a little pit stop at a women’s clothing store for Chloe to get another pair of underwear, a skirt and blouse that fit with her heels. Lex had chosen to wear uncharacteristic jeans and a shirt covered by a black jacket. They couldn’t get more inconspicuous than they were.

“Always expect the unexpected, Sullivan; that’s what I always say.” He gave her a smirk then accepted the popcorn and coke they had ordered, thanking the attendant over the counter with a quick nod. The person didn’t seem to notice who she had just served – perhaps it was the sunglasses that stopped her from realizing… or the fact that she was frantic to give everyone else their orders before they got too impatient.

As they walked towards the theatre, Chloe took a look at the tickets. She hadn’t gotten the chance to take a look since she was told to queue for the snacks; the line was already long and growing. “Silent Scream… what’s this about?”

He shrugged. “Do I look like a regular movie addict? I figured it was one of those new-age thrillers by the title.”

“I really hope you’re right and it isn’t a war movie.” She shuddered, despising the thought of watching such a thing. “Guns, blood, planes and bombs going off all at the same time. Oh help me, I can’t feel my legs.” The last part was said in a sarcastic pleading voice.

“I never thought that you were so disgusted by the thought of gory movies. What happened to the headstrong female that I know?” He gave her a small teasing smile.

“It isn’t the visuals that get me annoyed; it’s what it expresses: men’s egos are at stake so they go and show off what they are worth by killing those who they think don’t deserve to live. The honor goes only to the ego in the end and it all ends up to be really pointless violence.” They took their seats at the back corner of the theatre – an area least populated by viewers.

“Well, then count yourself lucky that I hadn’t chosen Within the Enemy’s Eyes, which, by the way, is showing in one of the other theatres.”

“Yes, lucky me,” she muttered under her breath before the lights turned down and the movie began. Much to her relief, the story wasn’t of battling nations, but about a ghost that mutes its victims before killing them most brutally and how a man going through his mid-life crisis takes up the challenge of killing it.

They were halfway through the movie when Lex leaned over to whisper in her ear. “You know, there is another thing we could also do in here that we haven’t tried yet.”

He felt her smile and she leaned closer. “I thought I had specifically said no sex?”

He shook his head. “What you said was ‘staying at home and having sex.' We aren’t at home.” He was sliding his hand through her hair and down her shoulders, drawing closer and closer to her nipples. The fact that she arched into his touch and stifled a little whimper made him begin to throb.

“But we’re in public!” she hissed out, feeling her cheeks burn at the idea of them doing it with so many people around.

“All the more fun,” he murmured back and in the light of the projected images on the screen, she saw that lusty smirk of his. She hesitated for a moment, but with his hands massaging her breasts as he was doing, it was hard to say no…

TBC (thank you for reading and to all those who have reviewed, you have been my driving force thus far&#33

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    That was a great update. I loved it. Sorry about your dog. I hope you feel a little better soon.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

i alternate from nc17 fanfiction forum to la la land...
    please!?????????

more !!!!!!!

cinema sex cinema sex!!!!!!!!!&# 33;!!!!

and i loved the way lex would keep talking to her as if they werent
    gettin down and dirty... that was funny!!!!!!!!!

please continue!!!!!

p.s. i have a feeling that the bath tub scene was inspiried by the
    People mag scan that was linked on n-s.net?
    i do so like green eggs and ham
    i do so like them...sam i am
    –Dr Seuss “Green Eggs And Ham”--

NS Senior Member Senior Member Béatrice's Avatar
    OULALA! SEX IN THE CINEMA!
    It sounds good! :blush:
    MORE MORE!

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar
    :blush: you know, its a good job I get a sallery now, cuz the keyboards that I break by drooling are starting to cost alot of money!! They storys fantastic!! :worship2:

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    I don't blame Chloe at all!! I doubt whether any of us could say no to Lex! I know I wouldn't want to!! Great update!! Please continue soon! :biggrin: :chlexsign4:

Omg! In the cinema! I cannot believe I haven't read this story already.

It's absolutely fantastic! Chlex is just so fucking hot!

Okay I just have to mention, Petey is a daddy to twins! Oooooooo, and I like him and Lana together... I can picture it, and it doens't gross me out! :huh: :biggrin:

Please continue!

I'm waiting for the next updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Jen x

NS Full Member
    The movies... very interesting. I am looking forward to seeing how things turn out! :yay: :chlexsign2:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information