+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Vacation Comfort (PG to NC-17)(Complete)

scifichick774
    Just a Guest!
    Well, you obviously have to continue, because you can't just leave it there! Great smut though.

NS Full Member
    Renee is right about the riot thing you know. Chlexers on a rampage is not a pretty sight. So in the spirit of avoiding senseless violence you really should get back here and continue this. And way to go with the Chlex lovin’ :eyebrows:. That was pretty!!

NS Full Member
    Wow, that was wonderfully smutty :yay: You can't just end it there... at least do the morning after... or you could turn this into a whole new series! :chlexsign3:

Sexified ChLex Addict Senior Member Blackberry's Avatar
    I'm thoroughly sure that you'd kill me after you read this update :unsure: , but rest assured that I know what is going to happen in the next section. I'm currently trying to get a chapter for this and C&C soon.... well, enjoy! and HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE! arty2:

He sat in his office, staring at the monitor in front of him. For the past half hour, he had done absolutely no work and at this rate, he knew he wouldn’t get anything done by the end of the day. His schedule was filled with meeting after meeting, negotiations and probably no break whatsoever. He sighed and leaned back in his seat. There was no possible way to get Chloe out of his mind. The date they had a week ago was haunting him, following his every waking moment. He remembered the way she looked underneath him; over him… even beside him as she lay sleeping in his arms when they finally finished with their delayed dinner that they had shortly after they made love the first time that night.

Their communication had been broken off by the sudden call she got from Pete, who had announced that he was finally a father of two beautiful twins. Knowing that Pete would throw a fit if he saw a Luthor at his baby celebration, he declined Chloe’s offer to have him tag along with her. She looked genuinely disappointed at the prospect of leaving him, but she respected his choice, also knowing that it would have been better anyway. Lana didn’t need to be saddled with a very pissed off Pete Ross when she just had such a difficult time giving birth. So there he was, frustrated, lonely and in need of a presence that only Chloe could fill.

Lex pushed away from his desk and stood to watch the skyline from the expanse of his window. It was particularly sunny, a great contrast to his dreary mood. He wasn’t expecting her until tomorrow as Lana had made it clear she wanted Chloe there for the time being to help with the kids while Pete dealt with the loads of work he was expected to do before he could take his maternal leave. Lex truly hoped that they wouldn’t ask her to extend it. He was yammering to see her again; talk to her where people wouldn’t be able to pry into their privacy. Chloe was also the same, not liking the spotlight fame brought to her life. They talked about it while they ate together at the table; in fact they talked about a lot of things that ranged from impersonal to more personal subjects. The flow of their conversation never stopped. Each small pause was caused by the thoughtful chews and swallows and afterwards they spoke again.

They found comfort in each other, knowing that what their companion needed was merely what was already there between them – the ease of companionship without the strings of wanting fame or fortune attached. He pulled himself away from the window and sat back down in his chair, resting his chin on his two propped-up arms. He needed to stop his reveries and get some work done. Taking in a large breath he finally looked at the screen and began typing and examining the documents uploaded on his monitor.

Finally emerged in his work, he failed to notice the figure that had silently slipped into the room; failed to see it tiptoe slowly towards him until finally the person planted a big smacking kiss on his right cheek. Startled, he jolted away from the person turning his attention as the familiar chuckle made him realize who it was. “Chloe? But you’re supposed to be in Smallville until tomorrow! What are you doing here so early?”

Giving him a playful pout, she turned his seat and leaned forward, her hands trapping him in his place as she moved in. He could smell her heady scent; had a great view of her cleavage, gaping at him underneath the top of the stretchy red dress she wore. “Are you that unhappy to see me? Well, I guess I’ll just make my way back to the countryside then, huh?” She smiled at him and the loneliness fled him leaving only the warmth of a sunny day like today.

All the pent-up desire surged out of him and he pulled her onto him and gave her a hot kiss on her lips. His hands skimmed the entire length he could reach and finally settled on her mons, stroking her through her underwear. She was pressing herself into his touch, grinding herself into him as she held onto his shoulders with strong fingers. Their tongues twisted with each other most yearningly. Their time apart had been too long and the need in their exchange was evidence of this.

“Did you lock the door?” he breathed between kisses. He was pushing up her skirt; freeing her from her dress and exposing her to his carnal delights. He felt himself lengthen even more when he found that she neglected to where a bra.

She nodded her head in answer to his question and let her head fall back when he broke off their kiss to suck on her breast. “Oh, fuck, Lex,” she moaned as she gyrated against him. She felt him push her panties to the side and slid his finger over her slit, smiling into her nipple as he felt her juices flow onto his probing fingers.

“Yes, that’s what you’re getting,” he growled and thrust two fingers into her sheath. Chloe let out a strangled shriek and began to push into his fingers. They weren’t enough, she thought desperately. She wanted something bigger something more like…

She hurriedly freed his full erection from his pants and brought it out, squeezing it to get his attention. He pulled back from her breasts and hissed at her touch. Needing no further encouragement, he pulled his fingers out of her, ripping her underwear off in the process, and slammed into her. There was a still moment when he was fully sheathed inside of her. She looked at him and him at her. Then they were moving together; her muscles clenched around his length as he thrust over and over into her. She let out a cry when she came, her fingers digging painfully into his shoulders. He didn’t notice as he went over the edge with her in one last plunge.

When Chloe finally returned from the clouds, her forehead was resting on his shoulder, her breath still labored. Using the last of her strength she placed her hands around his neck. He shifted underneath her and wound his arms around her middle. “Welcome back,” he greeted in a husky voice, smiling into the base of her neck.

She chuckled and pressed closer to him. “Nice to know that you don’t want me to go,” she teased, causing him to growl playfully. “How have you been without my lovely presence?”

“Just as you have without mine: frustrated and very lonely,” he answered, bringing himself to face her with an intense gaze. “I missed you.”

The games were done; her eyes still shined but it wasn’t in mischief. He seemed troubled by what he told her. There had to be an answer for it. She was prepared to hear it; perhaps she would find her own answer there, too.

“It isn’t usual for me to miss someone,” he continued, his eyes taking in every line and feature on her while his thumb brushed the base of her back. “But I found an exception in you, just as I had with my childhood nurse… and my mother. I know what it means, but I’m afraid to say it out loud, Chloe…” He was uncomfortable again, not used to revealing so much of himself to another human being.

She was familiar with such a sentiment as she had gone through such a scenario many times in her life, having people she liked like someone else instead of her. She was probably never going to get used to expressing herself, but perhaps, she would make it a point to leave herself vulnerable to Lex Luthor. Of course he was notorious of being the biggest flirt in the world, but there was something genuine about his actions when he was around her.

She cupped his face in her own two hands and searched his face. “I understand, Lex. I’m not exactly ready to give anything more than I’ve given you thus far so… I guess we’re on the same boat.” She smiled slightly. “And just for the record, I missed you a lot, too.”

She was brought close to him in an attempt for an embrace, but when she shifted her hips slightly, she felt his cock – still inside her – twitch in reaction. She looked down at their joined bodies and felt the throb of desire once again. She looked at him, who had a hot look on his face again and she smirked. “Round two, I presume,” she said and began to move over him once again.

They paused, however, as the intercom buzzed and a nasal voice called, “Mr. Luthor, you have a meeting with Mr. Wayne in half an hour.”

He groaned in frustration, allowing his head to fall back on the headrest. Chloe was thoughtfully quiet for a moment before she began to extract him from her, but he stopped her, his eyes a dark hue of gray that made her hold her breath. Pressing down on the button of the intercom, Lex replied, “Cancel all my meetings for today and tomorrow. No,” he interjected when the woman on the other side protested. “I don’t care how important they say it is. I have other far more… urgent matters to attend to.” Having said that, he pulled the plug of the line and grabbed Chloe’s hips, thrusting deep into her as he pushed her down onto him. Her gasp in pleasure ran through him like an electric current and he smiled most wickedly. “Now, where were we?”

~~ o0o ~~

It was an hour later that they finally decided to leave the office. After smoothing out their clothes and Chloe ran her fingers through her hair enough to make it look unruffled, they walked out, hands entwined as they made their way to the elevator. Lex noticed his secretary gaping at them, partially outrage (for she wanted to be the one to have him in the office) and horrified. Giving her a glare, he gripped Chloe’s hand tighter in his and pulled her close to his warmth and kept going. When they were finally in the elevator, Chloe emitted a little giggle, and leaned back onto the side.

“You’re fan club will be royally pissed when they find out that you’re not quite single anymore,” she commented with a smirk.

He rolled his eyes. “They are the least of my concerns. You, however,” he said bringing her hand to his lips, “are just the opposite.”

He pulled her to him and wrapped his arms around her waist, settling his cheek on her head and drawing in her scent. There was a tinge of evidence of their lovemaking and he could feel himself react to it again. She felt this and looked up at him with a cocked eyebrow. “You’re an agile one, aren’t you?” She shrugged and got down on her knees in front of him. “I guess I can take care of it.”

He looked down at her with darkened eyes and a little mischievous smile on his face. She was heaven incarnated into a woman, he thought as she unzipped his pants and brought him out. He had only been half-swollen, but her touch on his sensitive flesh got him lengthening before her eyes. She hummed in approval. “Quite the stallion, I see.” She flicked her thumb over the tip and he twitched in her grasp.

He let out a guttural moan and tilted his head back against the metal wall. “Damn it, Chloe, not here,” he ground out through clenched teeth.

She gave him a little pout. “You seem pretty keen on doing it, though. The evidence is right here in my hand, Lex.” She pumped him with her skilled hand, causing him to hiss in a breath. Involuntarily, his body bucked against her touch, immensely enjoying the friction. “See? I rest my case.”

“Not here,” he repeated in a growling voice, extricating himself from her touch, though it pained him to do so. Quickly he zipped himself up and pulled her back onto her feet just in time for the doors to slide open. Two men were stationed on each side and both greeted him with a curt ‘sir’ when the spotted him. Grabbing Chloe’s hand, he stalked over to his BMW and opened the door for her to get in. She obliged, wondering what the hell changed his tune from sexy carefree animal to irritable businessman. When he was finally seated inside the car and had the engine warmed up, he catapulted them out of the parking lot speedily, driving down towards his place. It was a wonder that he hadn’t gotten into any more accidents in the time that followed his re-acquaintance with Clark those many years ago in Smallville.

There had been no verbal exchange during the ride back; there was too much thrumming through their bodies to focus on an intelligent conversation. It hadn’t taken long to arrive at the towering building, and soon she was being pulled through the lobby towards the private lifts connecting directly to his penthouse.

It was when they were tucked safely behind the doors of these elevators that Lex pressed Chloe up against the wall and took her mouth in a close to brutal kiss. The pulsing in his cock was painful and it was all her fault. He nudged her legs apart, an action that almost instinctively brought her legs to wrap around his waist. Even though his actions were close to punishing, she met him with just as much wildness, bucking against him when he ground himself to the apex of her thighs.

He pulled his mouth away from hers, gasping for the much-needed air before he turned his attention on the exposed skin of her shoulder. He sucked forcefully to the point that it almost hurt her but she allowed it, knowing that he was marking her; making her his. She’d never had a man do that to her and it was pleasurable to have Lex do it. Through the action, she felt all the more feminine and saw him as even more masculine – as hard as it might have seemed for he was already oh so obviously male already. It released a carnal feeling inside her and she clawed at his shoulders, then as he moved to sample her breasts through the material of her dress, she raked her fingers down his scalp and back up again. Her dress was riding up her thighs and soon the sensitive folds of her center were rubbing against the bulge in his pants causing her to emit a sound of delight.

He in turn let out a strangled sound and before she knew it, he was struggling to unzip himself. She licked her lips at the sight of his glorious length and cried out when he thrust himself into her, loving the sensation of him filling her. The bodily fluids remaining from their previous escapades and her current state of arousal lubricated his path and he grunted as he drove farther into her with each thrust. She was letting out little broken sounds, her breaths coming out in little pants. Lex dug his fingers into her hips and sped up his movements as he neared closer and closer to the edge. Capturing her lips, he tangled his tongue with hers and climaxed with her cry of release muffled against his mouth.

Lex was the first one to become aware of the fact that the elevator had stopped and he lazily checked to see that they arrived on his floor. Not wanting to leave her warm, wet sheath, he gripped her buttocks and left the lift with her wrapped comfortably around him. Apparently exhausted from their excursions had left her exhausted and she was napping against him. Her hair was tickling the skin at the nape of his neck but he enjoyed the feeling. He headed up the stairs and moved towards his bedroom when she began to stir. Sleepily she brought her head up and blinked.

“We’re here,” she mumbled, her eyes flitting across her surroundings.

Amused by her obvious statement, he kissed her forehead, as he progressed to move through his quarters. “Yes,” he replied, his voice still hoarse, coming out in a grated manner. “And I think that a bath is a necessity for the both of us.”

“Hmm… I don’t know… I think we smell rather –” she sniffed him and her lips curled upwards in a smile. “- quite sexy, don’t you think?”

“You underestimate the wonders of sex in the bathtub. Haven’t you done it before?” Even as he asked it, he could feel the foreign emotion of jealousy wash over him. Clearly, he didn’t like the idea of anyone else having their way with her – whether it be male or female (if that ever was the case).

When she shook her head, he heard an inner voice whoop in joy. “I think all of my sexual activities up until now have been limited to the bed.” She looked at him with that coy little look of hers. “It’s nice that I have a variety with you.”

“Since when have you become so wanton, Miss Sullivan?” he asked, the effect of her words and gaze swirling through his senses.

“I was always wanton, Mr. Luthor,” she answered with an innocent look on her face. “You just didn’t bother to notice when I was around.”

“If I remember correctly, I do believe that all the times that I had met you were for but fleeting moments. Getting a good impression of you would be difficult with our limited exchanges there in Smallville. But I’m glad I’ve gotten to know you now.” He nuzzled her shoulder before he disconnected himself from her and started to get the water running.

Chloe cocked her head to the side when she noted him making a grab for the bubble bath soap. “You know, I never figured you for the suds type. I thought that was only a favorite among women. You aren’t hiding something from me are you, Lex? Because, you know, if you are we’ll have to set a few guidelines straight on –” she stopped and squealed, running from his grabbing range as he let out a growl and started towards her.

She quickly left the bathroom, but with her small legs she could not get her far. Soon she had been pushed into the soft mattress, pressed down onto her stomach by Lex’s body on her. She playfully struggled to free herself of his weight, laughing all the while, but then stopped when she felt his stiff member pressing against her bottom. She stopped bucking underneath him, her mouth frozen in a smile. She felt his heavy breaths brush past her ear, causing her to involuntarily shiver at the sensation.

“Stay like that, Chloe,” he whispered, and lifted himself off of her.

She heard the rustle of clothes; she was frozen in her position, half on, half off the bed, her head turned to the side so she could partially see his figure. She was getting wet all over again, her muscles tighten at the anticipation. She wondered how she would be able to keep up with his constantly aroused state, but she could tell she was going to thoroughly enjoy it. Once again, she was surrounded by his male scent and felt the hem of her dress inch higher and higher up her body. Lex was pushing up her dress, exposing all of her to him. She lifted herself enough for the dress to come sliding off easily. She settled back down again in her position, clad in only the high-heeled dress shoes she wore. She waited patiently for him to do something. The moment stretched and she became squeamish, urged to move. He seemed to be debating something. She knew he was still there – the heat permeated from his body and she could feel it close to her.

Finally he spoke in a low seductive voice. “Spread your legs, Chloe.” Biting her lower lip she did as she was requested. What would he do? Her mind reeled at the possibilities.

TBC (no question mark this time!&#33

i alternate from nc17 fanfiction forum to la la land...
    Originally posted by Blackberry@Jan 1 2004, 12:14 PM
    What would he do?[/i] Her mind reeled at the possibilities.

TBC (no question mark this time!&#33
    ARGGGGGGGGGH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

lol..... damn that was hot, you ended it there!!!

AW>>>>>> update soon please! you *HAVE* to...

evil evil evil evil writer... .

no, no no, i didnt mean it, please update soon!
    i do so like green eggs and ham
    i do so like them...sam i am
    –Dr Seuss “Green Eggs And Ham”--

Sugar&Spice of the gutter Senior Member Queen Of Tact's Avatar
    Wow that was ........... after reading this first thing in the morning I'm very much awake..... MMM what a wake up call.....

CC
    "I am scared that I'm always going to be somebody's friend or sister or confidant, but never quite somebody's everything."

scifichick774
    Just a Guest!
    Really nice smut.

So, I'm guessing that Chloe has given up on her real vacation in favor of spending time with Lex? Not that I can blame her...

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    You give us such good Chlex smut but then you leave us wanting more! Excellent chapter!! I can't wait to read the next!! :chlexsign4:

NS Senior Member Senior Member Béatrice's Avatar
    Well, it was very hot!

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar
    SOOOOO GOOOOD!!!! but why you stop there!!!!!! :tease: More please, this is really great! :worship2:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information