+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tender Love (NC-17)

Shay
    Just a Guest!

Tender Love (NC-17)

Summary: Lex thinks of Chloe while she's away.
    Disclaimer: Not mine...wish they were so I could use them for my sick fantasies...oh wait, I already to that.
    A/N: Just more smut from me...soooooo HOLLA!

Tender Love

Here I lay all alone
    Tossing turning
    Longing for some of your
    Tender Love
    I'm waiting for the right
    Moment to come
    So I can thank you for
    All the tender love you've given to me

Lex lay in his bed thinking about Chloe. She was away in Gotham covering a story on Bruce Wayne. She wasn’t due back for another two days. He was going crazy without her. He missed her. He missed slipping into bed and pulling her body next to his. He missed moving his body against hers letting her know how much he wanted her. He didn’t know how he would make it for another two days without her. He lay in naked in bed thinking of the day she moved in with him.

“Is that everything Snarky?” Lex asked grabbing his back.

“I come with more than just emotional baggage Luthor.” Chloe said as she closed the door and walked over to him. She pushed him backwards until he was forced to sit on the sofa in his room. She straddled his legs and looked down into his face. “You shouldn’t complain so much. There’s a lot you’re getting from all this.”

The smile on his face widened. “Oh really.”

“Yeap, you get me; morning, noon and especially night.” She kissed him then. And just when things would’ve taken a turn toward the passionate, she pulled away from him and stood. “I have a lot to unpack.” She laughed at the expression on his face.

“Chloe!” He called after her as she walked over to the walk-in closet. “Chloe, come- come back here.” He got up and walked into the closet where she was looking around, lost. “You started something back there and you’re gonna finish it.” He said walking up to her and looking down into her blue eyes.

“Really, you think so.” She teased.

“Oh, I know so.” He told her as he reached out and pulled open her blouse. The thin material tore in more than one place. “What is this made of…paper?”

She was laughing so hard she could hardly speak. “Do you care?”

“Do these pants rip off as easy?” His voice was sultry. She knew that change in him. He wanted her, and nothing would stop him. Nothing.

Tender love (Tender love)
    Love so tender
    Holding me close to you
    Oh baby I surrender

Lex’s hand traveled over his chest and down his stomach. He wanted to wait until she was back, but thinking about her made him ache for her. His hand passed his erection as it lay on his stomach and made its way down to his testicles. He cupped them with his right hand and ran his left hand over his chest. He ached for her touch. His mind drifted back to that day.

Her bags had been pushed to the floor in a haste to get in the bed. Her naked body lay on his naked body; their passion quickly heating the room. She kissed a path down his body. His hands went immediately in her hair. He gently urged her to continue on her path. She knew what he wanted. She smiled to herself knowing she had the power to slowly torture him. His body twitched in anticipation of her mouth on him. But she wouldn’t touch him. She kissed his stomach, around his member, but she never kissed him.

“Lex.” She whispered, still kissing his stomach.

“You’re trying to punish me. I know it.” He groaned.

She laughed lightly, “No, I just want you to tell me what you want.”

“Baby, you know what I want.”

“As true as that is, I still want you to say it.” She blew hot air on his tip. His hips rising from to bed in an effort to reach her mouth.

“Chloe please.” His body was starting to sweat.

“Oohh, I love when you beg.” She ran her tongue over the small slit that now glistened with precum.

“Baby please!” He grabbed her head in an effort to get her to do what he wanted.

She pulled away from him. She grabbed his dick in her hand and ran her thumb over the tip. She smiled when it jumped at the contact. “Uh uhhh. Not until I get what I want.”

Candles they light the dark
    (Now I see how)
    Lovely your feelings are
    (All the tender love you've given to me)
    Ain’t no love
    Like your love

Lex slowly pumped his cock. He wanted to revel in his memory of her. He wanted to bring himself off slowly; the same way she did. There was something about making love…hell, fucking her that always seemed to force his orgasm from his body. It left him trembling in her arms like a young schoolboy. His hand pumped a little faster as he remembered the way he took control of things that day.

He flipped her over and straddled her chest. His member poised at her beautiful pink mouth. She looked up at him, knowing that she was no longer in control. “You want me to tell you what I want. Fine, I want you to take this cock in your mouth and suck it for all its worth. And I don’t want you to stop until I tell you to. Do you understand?”

Chloe was barely able to nod her head before he shoved his member in her mouth. He almost died at the warmth and the wetness that surrounded him. It was better each time she did it. She was bolder now, her comfort and sexuality with him at ease. She knew just how to take him, relaxing her throat muscles as he thrust into her mouth again and again. Her tongue played with the under side of his shaft creating tingles that spread throughout his entire body. She gripped the back of his thighs and pulled him deeper into her mouth. She gagged twice but as soon as she relaxed she was fine. He braced himself on the wall above the bed; he didn’t think that she’d ever taken him that deep.

And I want you more and more
    ( I can't resist you)
    Oh and I feel your touch
    Tender love
    Love me straight from your heart
    (Hold me nearer)
    Please let me be a part
    Of the tender love you giving to me
    (I’ve been waiting all my life for your love)

He could feel the heat of her mouth. The scent of her body as he gripped himself harder, stroking just a bit faster. The feeling was so good. He began moaning deep in his throat. As the mental picture of her taking him deeper in her mouth played over and over again in his mind. He raked his nails over his chest, scraping across his nipples.

Chloe thought she would be tired by the time she came home. She was sure that jet lag would consume her, but it didn’t. Maybe it was finally being able to see Lex, love him, be with him. She closed the door and dropped her bag. The apartment was dark, but she knew he was home. His briefcase was on the table and the screen saver displayed the LexCorp symbol. She kicked off her shoes, not wanting to wake him if he was sleeping. She wanted to surprise him in bed. Quietly she made her way over to their bedroom door. She was surprised at what she saw; yet so damned turned on by it.

Lex’s hips rose off the bed as his orgasm neared. He slowed his pace not wanting the feeling to end just yet. Again his thoughts drifted back to that day.

He couldn’t take it any longer. He had to have her. He had to be in the warm depths of her. He slowly began to ease himself from her mouth, but she wouldn’t let him. She sucked in her cheeks, creating a suction on him that almost had him erupting in her mouth. “Stop Chloe.” He choked out on a whisper. She stopped briefly, only to repeat it when he tried to pull from her again. He reached down and grabbed a fist full of her hair. “I said stop!” He ground out between gritted teeth, his breath coming in deep gulps.

She smiled at him; she let him know that she still held the power. Slipping from her warm mouth, he reached and retrieved a condom from the nightstand. Pulling her legs open, he came between them on his knees and quickly covered himself. She looked down at him as he guided himself to her entrance. Her body was shuttering, waiting for the moment when he would enter her body. He pushed just the head of himself inside her. He smiled at her…a smile that said he had her now.

“Beg for it Chloe.” He demanded.

“Oooooh Lex, don’t do this.” She pled with him, but not in the way he wanted.

“Oh, that’s not the kind of begging I want.” He stroked just the head in and out of her body.

“LEX PLEASE. Please baby. Don’t do this to me.” She pulled at his hips trying to bring him fully into her.

“Oh baby, so close. You almost had it.” He pulled completely from her.

Tender love (Tender love)
    Love so tender
    Holding me close to you
    Baby I surrender

“Beg Chloe.” Lex cried out. He was pumping with everything now. He was close. All he wanted was for her to be there, to take him in her mouth, or into her body. “Beg for me baby.” He knew this last memory of that day would push him over so he allowed himself to remember.

Chloe couldn’t take watching him anymore. Though she would love to see him get himself off, she couldn’t put him through anymore when she was right there. She stripped off her clothes and made her way over to the bed. Lex’s eyes were closed and his body moved around on the bed.

“No,” Chloe screamed. “Lex, please! Please baby. I need you. I need you inside of me. Please baby. Please.”

“Oh, you know the words to use Chlo…e.”

She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him to her body. She lifted her upper body to his and spoke to him from her throat. “Lex, I want you to fuck me hard and deep. I want to feel you inside me tonight, tomorrow…next week. I want to pass out from shear exhaustion. Now please, please fuck me.”

Lex didn’t say another word. He entered her body hard. He set a heart pounding pace and never stopped. He looked down at the woman he loved and his heart exploded with love for her. He pounded into her body. Her cries of pleasure urging him on.

“Lex, don’t stop. Baby please…never stop.”

“Damn. Always so damn tight.”

“I love you.”

“Tell me again.”

“I love you.”

“Again.”

She never got it out. Her body tightened then splintered into a million pieces. Her hips moving with his, bucked uncontrollably as her orgasm took her. Feeling and watching her come apart for him was so erotic. Her eyes snapped open and she looked at him. The glazed over look of pure pleasure brought on his orgasm. He pistoned inside of her so hard and fast that she just let herself go and let him take her.

“Oh Chloe. I love you baby!” He cried out as he came. The force, at which his seed left his body, had him momentarily worried that the condom would break. When his body had released all it could, he collapsed on top of her. Sucking her breast into his mouth. He bit down and let it drop from his mouth. “Oh baby.” He said rolling from her and pulling her to his chest. They fell asleep hot, sweaty, and sated.

You can always count on me
    I surrender
    I surrender to you
    (I surrender to you)
    I surrender to you
    For the tender love you’ve given to me
    For all your lovin that you give
    I surrender

Instead of climbing on top of him and riding him, which had been her plan, she instead quickly removed his hand and wrapped her mouth around him. She took him in deep creating a suction so strong that his release was immediate. He grabbed her head and held her there because if she stopped he would die. Her throat moved quickly, swallowing his seed.

“CHLOE!” He growled out, knowing that she was taking everything.

When his tremors stopped he released her head and looked down at her through half closed lids. “Welcome home baby.”

She smiled at him as she released him from her mouth. “I take it you missed me.”

“Oh, you bet I did.”

She crawled into bed next to him, lying on his chest as he wrapped his arms around her. They were asleep in no time.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    That's All

Alie
    Just a Guest!
    WOW!
    I think that's all i can come up with for the moment.
    Check back later after i've recovered.

Lover
    Just a Guest!
    Its a <span style='color:blue'>cold shower for me...
    You did a realy good job&#33;(like always </span>

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    Lex in control is so sexy&#33;&#33; Lucky Chloe&#33;&#33; I think you should write another story where Lex rewards her&#33;&#33; :biggrin: Ok, yes, I&#39;m begging for some more smut&#33;&#33; :angel: Please write another story soon&#33;&#33; :chlexsign4:

Fic Tease Senior Member Blaire023's Avatar
    oh my lord...i love a masturbating lex. see everyone thought i&#39;d say i like it when he&#39;s in control. well that too, but i love a self servient one better.

~B

NS Senior Member Senior Member Béatrice's Avatar
    Huh...Huh :huh: . It was so hot. I also need a cold shower&#33;

Members
    Originally posted by Lover@Dec 23 2003, 04:49 AM
    Its a <span style='color:blue'>cold shower for me...
    You did a realy good job&#33;(like always </span>
    ooh yeah. that i hafta agree. more please? :chlexsign2:

Members
    That was one of the best ones you&#39;ve written IMO. Loved it. The hotness goes without saying. lol.

Luthor's Power Senior Member Sab_Luthor's Avatar
    ooh yay need a very very cold shower now
    great fic

scifichick774
    Just a Guest!
    Hee&#33; That was just perfect and left me with a nice giddy grin on my face. Well done.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information