Thread: Elle Est Digne (NC-17) *Epilogue part II *Completed* 6-10-08*

Kill Lana

Elle Est Digne (NC-17) *Epilogue part II *Completed* 6-10-08*

Elle Est Digne

Pairing: Chlex

Rating: Nc-17 now

Category: Romance, some humor, Smut AU

Season Six of Smallville

Summary: Lionel plays matchmaker, and takes extreme Measures to get Chloe and Lex together….

A/N: for those wondering the title means “She Is Worthy” in French.

Well I had to get this out of my head before it exploded. Hope you like the idea, if not I won’t continue it...

Prologue

Lionel Luthor had always questioned his son’s taste in women. In fact, he had the opinion that his son lacked the common sense one needed when choosing the right woman.

Now, as he sat at his desk, staring at a photo of his son and Lana Lang kissing, he had no other choice but to come to the conclusion that his son was just down right idiotic.

His hands tightened on the glass of brandy he held the longer he stared down at the picture. It just made no sense. They made no sense. They lacked passion. He couldn’t see the attraction his son had for young ms. Lang. He couldn’t comprehend it. Couldn’t understand why, of all the women in the world, his son would choose a little girl like Lana Lang.

He despised when he couldn’t understand things.

Contrary to what people thought, he only wanted what’s best for his son.

Lana Lang was not it.

Ms Lang, this emotionally driven, woman child. No, this child. This little girl dressed up in women’s clothing, was not for his son. He didn’t know the girl that well, but he knew enough to come to his own conclusions. She was too dependent, too needy, too boring for his son. Not to mention that fact that she was just deeply involved with that Kent boy.

She clearly had no idea what she was getting herself into. That part amused him.

He could tell his son wasn’t the same, and he could readily admit, as much as he hated to, that he played an important role in that change.

It made him feeling something he hadn’t felt in so long.

Guilt.

The guilt curled around his mind. Curdled his insides to the point where he couldn’t stand it. Made that conscience he thought he no longer had very noticeable.

He fucking hated it.

He poured himself another drink as his thoughts swirled.

Lex, his son. His boy, was the definition of paranoia. Which, once again, admittedly, he had a right to be. But now, after being inhabited by Zod, he knew Lex wasn’t the same. In fact, he hadn’t been the same before Zod.

Lex, once strong, was now just a shadow of his former self.

That bothered him more than he was willing to verbally admit.

Lex wasn’t even trying anymore. He had simply chosen Lana Lang. Just simply settled and took what he “thought” was the best.

It was so unLuthorlike.

True, Ms. Lang was beautiful. But, she was so small town. So very confused. So beneath his son. Lex was going to do great things, and he needed a woman by his side who could stand beside his son head strong.

Lionel paused, the glass halfway to his lips as he realized just how worried he was for his son. Suddenly, feeling a fit of rage, he slammed the glass down on the table and stood up. He began to pace. His son didn’t need Lana Lang. His son needed a women who was sexy without even trying. Someone who was independent, brave and intelligent. Someone who was as intense and passionate as he remembered his son being. Someone could handle the Luthor way.

He slowly sat back down, and reached for the Daily Planet newspaper.

Someone like Chloe Sullivan.

His thoughts drifted back to that Black Thursday. The way she had brazenly protected herself. The way she was willing to assist him in saving his son.

After that whole debacle, he had taken it upon himself to watch her from a distance. One might call it stalking, but he liked to call it observing from a distance. He had realized how much she overcame. The women she had become.

He thought back even further to the first time she had “aligned” herself with him. He had thought less of her. Thought her as nothing but a pawn he could use. A little girl who had no clue what she was getting herself into.

Apparently he had been wrong.

She had been so much more. He had been surprised by the level of her intelligence and drive. Annoyed and intrigued by her persistence. Yes, he had tried to have her killed and yet she still testified against him in court.

He had been intrigued by her boldness, and madly a little turned on.

He smiled to himself at that thought. She was definitely the one for his son.

He knew Ms. Sullivan could bring that spark back to Lex. Light that proverbial fire so to speak. Keep Lex on his toes.

Lionel‘s smile widened. Infuriate his son.

He stood up again and began to pace, his thoughts racing. He just needed to come up with a plan on how to get these two together. He knew they didn’t run in the same circle. Had not type of contact with one another.

“What can I do?” He asked himself. “What can I do to get them together?”

He paused, suddenly coming up it with an answer. He slowly sat down and picked up his phone, dialing a number he’s dialed many times before.

“Lark? This is Lionel, I need you to do something for me.”

He smiled to himself. Finally he’ll have his son back. Finally his son will have a woman worthy of a Luthor.

TBC… Does it suck?
    Last edited by kimbo; 20th July 2008 at 19:10.

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

Re: Elle Est Digne *New Fic* (R)

Lex wasn’t even trying anymore. He had simply chosen Lana Lang. Just simply settled and took what he “thought” was the best.

It was so unLuthorlike.
    heh! It's about time one of the show's characters noticed what a wastrel washout Lex has become. And it makes sense that it's Lionel who notices Lex has become so... unfocused, stilted and submissive. Willing to settle rather than reach for his goals... at least in the relationship department.

AND it makes sense that Lionel would take steps to correct these faults in his son.

Go lionel!!

He had been intrigued by her boldness, and madly a little turned on.
    LOL! loved this line. I'm getting flashbacks of Terza Rima again

please continue. And perhaps longer chapters?

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Oh...I love it!!! It doesn't suck @ all. Can't wait to read more!

Zod is my homeboy

Oh my God. This will be my new favourite fic. It's awesome. Please please please make the updates speedy and often. It's like heroine to a crackwhore. And apparently, I'm a crackwhore.

You have to continue with this, its friggin great! I think I'm gonna love it!!! In fact I love it already!

-K-

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

Yes, this must be continued. I especially loved this bit:

His son didn’t need Lana Lang. His son needed a women who was sexy without even trying. Someone who was independent, brave and intelligent. Someone who was as intense and passionate as he remembered his son being. Someone could handle the Luthor way.
    Truer words were never written I can't wait to see what kind of nefarious plan Lionel comes up with.

And you just know that Lionel secretly thinks this on the show, too
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

NS Full Member

I like it!

Quote Originally Posted by kimbo View Post
    Does it suck?
    Absolutly not!!! Amazing start! Please do continue

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

This doesn't suck you have to continue.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Great start I've been wanting some Season 5 or 6 Chlex fics. I can't wait to see what Lionel has come up with.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information