+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Wills of Desire (R/NC-17)

7 comes on too strong
    hmy: Oh My God! Oh My God! I LOVE THIS! Please, do continue.... :biggrin:

BrightStar
    Just a Guest!
    Great fic you've got going here. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us. Update soon please! :biggrin:

~Galen

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    Oh, Chloe, get away from Lionel as fast as you can!! I think you are going to be glad that your mom made you learn self defense!! The best way to get away from Lionel is to run straight to Lex!! :biggrin: Great story!! Please update soon!! :chlexsign4:

PHD in Procrastination Senior Member vardaquareien's Avatar
    Oh this really is superb!!! Wonderfully written. I love the games between Chloe and Lex, and thdynamic between them and Lionel is fabulous. I can't wait for more of this! Keep up the good work!

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar
    :biggrin: :worship2: :yay: OH MY GOD!!!!! this fic is utterly fantastic!!!!!!! more please!! before I die from withdrawral symptoms!!!!!! :chlexsign2:

NS Senior Member Senior Member Béatrice's Avatar
    I love this!!! Chloe and Lex's banter!

Please update soon! :worship2:

scifichick774
    Just a Guest!
    WOOOOOOOOT! Not only did you give us two nice long chapters, but the second one was just hot! Knew I was going to love this fic. Can't wait to read more on how Lex convinces her to work for him.

Members
    Disclaimer: See Ch. 1 Also I don't own "The Mummy."

A/N: Thanks for all the great reviews guys, for some reason it makes me post chapters faster *wink wink*

A/N: Alright Lionel's scum, Lex is trying to play both sides, and Chloe's thrown all moral thought out the window. In her quest for the truth, she finds that some of the answers to her questions are more trouble than they're worth.

Ch. 4

Unlikely Alliances

Beside a window in the living room of a nicely decorated house, sat a girl staring at the rain pour in the early dawn of a gloomy Saturday morning. She hadn't had much sleep since her run in with Lex. It didn't bother her the fact that he was trying to get her to play both sides in the game of him against his father or the fact that he was willing to throw his and Clark's friendship aside in order to satisfy his desire for answers. No, it was the fact that amidst her trying to be coy and manipulative, Lex had been the one to make her cry out for his touch. She hadn't had this problem over the summer when she met guys. She could have them do anything for her. But then again, this was Lex; he had always been some sort of enigma to her. He wasn't the usual type that she would go for. Her type was the "Clark" type; dark hair, dark eyes, dumb as an ox. Hell, Clark basically was an ox.

She found that she flocked to guys of whom she could control. She wasn't for that the man wears the pants, the woman is basically his slave, archaic eighteenth century bullshit. She remembered asking her mother why she didn't take her fathers name when they got married. Her mother had smiled and simply replied, "Spanish women don't do that. In Spain, your husband marries you, he doesn't buy you." And that was a good enough answer for Chloe.

But as her mind raced back to Lex, as it had often been doing the past few days, she figured that maybe instead of guys that she could control, she needed a man who was in control. And she empahsized the word man in her head. Because she didn't need a boy, she needed a man.

Lex intrigued her to no end. As much as she watched him, she found that she would never truly understand him. At times he was broody, even a little pompous and sometimes you could even call him rude. He was rather parental around Clark and Lana, almost adolescent like around the Kent's; invincible around his father and around her he was… she wasn't sure. She can honestly say that Lex smiled around her more often than he did when he wasn't in her presence. Then again, she wasn't sure if she could count Lex's smirks as genuine smiles. As a matter of fact, she had truly never seen Lex smile. She wondered if he ever did.

As her mind wandered, so did her eyes and they fell upon a large manila folder that Lex had left on her desk that Tuesday morning. She hadn't opened it yet. Every time she neared it, a strong sense of foreboding swept over her telling her that maybe she wasn't ready for what was inside. She knew it had nothing to do with Lexcorp and knew it had everything to do with Clark. In opening that folder, she feared that she would find some gas to feed the fire that sparked her dislike for him. She knew it would drive her to uncover every secret about her once best friend and possibly destroy him in the process.

As her mind weighed good versus bad, her hand found itself undoing the clasp and holding the envelope upside down, so that the contents spilled onto the floor beside her. Photos, documents, and a hexagonal metal piece fell onto the floor with a clang. She bent over to pick them up and read the contents thoroughly.

She was right, it was about Clark. And specifically the night that Lex ran into him. It had examples of trajectory and speed versus force and every possible reason why Clark Kent should not have been able to survive that crash. Neither of them should have.

She picked up that metal piece and stroked its smooth surface as she slowly contemplated its source and purpose. She had never seen anything like it. At first, she supposed it could have been debris from some sort of moving object, but never would debris be cut with such perfection. There were no flaws to this metal enigma sliding between her fingers and her final conclusion was this piece was manufactured.

For a purpose.

She slid from the chair and wandered toward the couch, still twirling the hexagon amongst her fingers. Searching for the remote, she began flipping the channels hoping that something would inspire her.

To her utter surprise, it did.

And they say nothing good could come from television.

Lex had contemplated calling her all week. Not just because of his quest for knowledge, but because he found himself wanting to hear her voice.

He had steered away from women ever since, Helen betrayed him. Women had deceived him before for all the same reasons, but it never hurt him. Perhaps it was because he never loved these women. And as for Helen, he had simply adored her. He thought he finally had found someone. Someone who pushed him to want to do the right thing. Because of her, he genuinely desired to be a better man.

But she had been just like the others: deceitful and selfish. In her, he found that nobody was worth hurting the way he hurt for her and that love was something that he could live without. He hardened his heart; he locked the door and discarded the key, vowing to himself that the door would never be opened again.

A distant ringing in his ears steered him away from his thoughts. Methodically, he picked up the phone

"Luthor," he said deeply.

"Lex? It's Chloe," said a voice from the other end that was filled with a mixture of anxiety and anticipation.

"Chloe!" he said, trying to hide his glee at the sound of her voice.

"Yeah, I was looking at the piece you had in that envelope and then I turned on the TV and I saw this movie-"

"No," he said firmly.

"No?" she asked. She opened her mouth, while a bewildered look settled across her face.

"I mean not over the phone, you don't know who could be listening," he said referring to his father. "Come to the castle."

"Lex if you think you're phone line is bugged, then what makes you think that your house will be any safer?" she said, irritation prevalent in her voice.

"Because you don't need a device from inside the house to have your conversation be bugged. But as for inside my house, I'm aware of everything that goes on here," he added smugly.

"Fine," she said shortly, and ended the call.

"Intriguing," he said aloud, referring to Chloe, "very intriguing indeed."

Here she was again, waiting outside the front of the Luthor castle, contemplating her presence and whether or not she should take it any further. This wasn't about her selling out Clark. In fact he was the last thing on her mind, try as he might to call and talk to her at school, she didn’t want to see him. This was about her being alone in a huge castle.

Alone with Lex Luthor, in a huge castle.

Despite her hesitation, she rung the door and it was once again Lex who came to greet her.

"Good morning, Chloe, please do come in out of the rain," he said, grabbing her by the hand and leading her into the atrium.

"Apparently you only invite me in when it's beneficial to you, Lex," she said icily, as she removed her rain drenched coat. "Because as I recall you had no problem leaving me out in the cold last week, when I happened to be wearing much less than this."

"My apologies, Chloe. It's not often that beautiful women in skimpy dresses come to my door searching for my father," he said eyeing her bemusedly. As she handed the maid her coat and thanked her, Lex couldn't help the indecent thoughts flying in his head. 'No wonder she was cold,' he thought surveying the low cut top that her swollen breasts were practically hanging out of. Her navel peeked out as she raised her hands and brushed her damp ringlets from her face. 'Was that a piercing?' he mentally asked himself. He wondered if there were any more additions to this beautiful young woman standing in front of him in a slinky top and some very tight blue jeans.

"Lex if I didn't know any better, I would say you were checking me out," she said rolling her eyes and passing by him. "Where to?"

Lex turned around to lead her and noticed something poking out from the waistband of her jeans. 'Is that a tattoo?! My this girl is just full of surprises.'

"Don’t flatter yourself, Sullivan," he said referring to her last comment, deciding to ignore the hotness of his face. 'I wonder how far that tattoo goes down. Down boy, plant manager's daughter, remember that.' "We can go to my study, Chloe."

"Well then by all means, lead the way, Lex. I know how you just love to take the reigns," she quipped.

"In every aspect Chloe," he said, winking at her as he past, noticing the red rising in her cheeks.

"So, please continue where you left off on the phone," he said, settling onto the couch beside her, as the fireplace roared before them.

"Um," she began, gripping her shoulders and rubbing them gently. 'Why did you decide to wear such a small amount of clothes on such a cold morning?' "Well, I was watching TV and some movie about the-"

"Chloe are you-" Lex began, noticing her hugging herself.

"Why do always interrupt me at the same part?" she asked heatedly.

"You looked cold. I was going to ask you if you wanted something hot to drink," he said smirking at her expression. "But if you want your insides to freeze, please by all means, continue."

"What did you have in mind?" she asked cocking her head to the side, as she played with a piece of her hair.

'Adorable,' he thought. "Well I know how fond you are of coffee and we have some shipped directly from Columbia-"

"Chocolate," she almost moaned. Lex was taken aback by the expression; a mix between anticipation and ecstasy. "Hot chocolate, with whipped cream. Do you have any of that?"

"I'm sure we do, Miss Sullivan," he said smiling.

'Well there's a genuine smile if I've ever seen one,' she thought. One point for Chloe Sullivan.

"Follow me," he said offering her his hand. He felt a very pleasing jolt of electricity shoot up his spine that led directly to chest and his heart began to beat unusually fast as her hand clasped around his . At the look upon Chloe's face, he was sure she felt it too.

"Where are we going?" her fingertips lightly brushing his own as she slowly slid her hand from his grip. 'I really don't think we should be touching right now,' she thought.

"To the kitchen, Chloe, where else would I have hot chocolate? And I had always assumed you were smart," he said, trying to hide the disappointment at the loss of contact.

"Ass hole," she mumbled, falling in step beside him. "I'm just surprised you actually know where your own kitchen is. I just figured you'd push some little button and a girl in a french maid uniform, a brunette of course, tall with big tits, would come rushing in here to give you anything and everything you could possibly desire."

"She's not brunette," he said smirking.

He almost laughed as Chloe's mouth opened and closed methodically. Her brow wrinkled in something he assumed was shock or confusion. He all but doubled over in laughter.

"I'm glad you find my bewilderment and disgust amusing Lex," she said deadpanned. "I don't find employing foreign women because of her assets at all endearing." It didn't help when he laughed that much harder. She scowled at him but secretly she was rejoicing, she actually got him to laugh. 'Twenty points to Chloe Sullivan.' "Whatever, Lex."

"My apologies again, Chloe. I assure you, it isn't you," he said rounding a corner and opening a door to a very impressive granite kitchen.

"Sit down," he instructed. And from the look on her face, he realized Chloe didn't take commands very well. "Sit down, please," he said. She smiled, and obeyed.

"You're actually going to make it? Like on your own?" she asked in disbelief. "Where's the fire extinguisher?"

"I'm quite capable of doing many things for myself, Chloe. If you could only experience the many talents that I have, I assure you it would be eye opening and mind blowing."

"I'm going to sit here, ignore you, and pretend I don't know what you're alluding to," she said, desperately trying to suppress the hotness taking over her face.

"If you must," he said.

She sat as she watched him poor packets of instant cocoa into two glass mugs and poor the hot water in carefully. 'He pays so much attention to what he's doing. I wonder if he pays such intricate detail to other things.'

She watched him from across the way as she opened the whipped cream dispenser and shook the can gently. He aimed to shoot whipped cream in the cup, but it squirted forward toward Chloe and landed directly in the crevice between her breasts.

"Sorry Chloe," he said as he stepped to pass her a towel to wipe it off, until he heard something that sounded like sucking. He turned his head and hoped to God it wasn't what he thought it was.

It was.

Chloe sat there spooning the whipped cream from her breasts onto her finger and proceeded to lick it tenderly and thoroughly.

Lex all but lost his mind, watching her lick cream from her own body. 'Oh. My. God. Why is she doing that?' He said walking forward. He watched as her finger slid in and out of her mouth.

Chloe was utterly enjoying herself. Both in the sense that the whipped cream was extravagantly scintillating and also because she knew exactly was this was doing to Lex. She had previously done this over the summer to Phillipe and he had all but come in his pants. She wasn't aware of the heat that was simmering behind her, until a pair of strong arms gently pulled her arms to her sides.

Her eyes shot open as she felt lips sweep across her bare shoulders. 'What is he doing?' she thought. 'What am I doing?' he thought.

Her skin was so sweet and he wondered if the sweetness of her skin would add to the sweetness of the cream still settled in between her breasts. His head moved passed her shoulders and blew hotly on her chest. Her breast heaved toward him in approval.

Her mind was racing. Was he going to do what she thought he was? The problem was, she desperately wanted him to. Her thoughts found her all but begging him to.

"Lex," she pleaded.

"Hmm?" he asked, as he hesitantly kissed her upper chest. He hadn't had any contact from a woman since Helen and this beautiful and anything but innocent eighteen-year-old fox was doing the one thing he hoped she wouldn't: turning him on.

Her hands lifted and she stroked his soft scalp. He moaned on contact. She had never really thought whether or not this area was sensitive to touch, but from his expression of ecstasy, she figured that it was. And that gave her the incentive to do what she had been contemplating for a while now: she kissed it.

Lex practically fell into her breasts from behind. Plunging his tongue in and out and licking the whipped cream from where it was.

"Lex," she barely choked out. For a moment, the wind was knocked out of her. And for the second time that week, all she could do was breathe.

Strawberries, champagne and whipped cream. His senses were going haywire. He spun her around in the chair so that he could get a better taste. She instinctively wrapped he legs around his waist and arched her back up against the counter. Her hands continued to caress his bare scalp, her eyes fused together tightly. His hands slid to her shoulders pulling the thin straps of her top down. Her arms left his head and pulled up to free her arms from the straps, as something below her backside moved. He pulled her top down so that it set just above her nipples. 'Not too much, not too soon,' he thought, slowly wanting to savor her. His knee ran into something beneath her and he heard skid marks against the floor. His hands moved to her neck and pulled on it gently causing her to arch her back more. With his chin, he pushed down her top to get a better taste, only to have her full weight thrust upon in as they both went tumbling to the ground.

The chair had slipped from beneath her.

She began to laugh uncontrollably, sprawled across the kitchen floor.

They both did.

After a while, giggles subsided, and they found themselves in a very compromising position. Lex's head still buried in her chest and her head rested atop his. She was straddling his lap, as her legs remained wrapped around his waist as her hands cradled his neck.

Neither of them moved, there would be too many questions once they did. He turned his head to the side and rested it gently on her shoulders and she cradled his head stroking it silently.

A gesture that they both knew meant that what happened this night would not be discussed.

"Well I was watching some movie called "The Mummy," and they had this thing shaped like a star. They weren't sure what it was, but the intelligent heroine, in all her glory, realized that it was a key. Maybe this is a key Lex," she said taking out the hexagonal piece.

"That's not the key, Chloe. It's a duplicate," he said rubbing his chin as he settled himself his leather office chair. "But what you're saying makes perfect sense." He winked at her. "I told you we would make a great team. We proved that more than once tonight."

She blushed. "So what are you suggesting?"

"An alliance," he stated simply.

"Lex I have a contract with your father."

"We'll find away around that. Besides, I won't tell if you don’t. As for you and I, we won't be needing a contract, I'm almost certain you wouldn't sell me out," he said staring at her.

"I wouldn't," she said quietly, staring at her socks. "I won't let you down either, Lex. I'm just as anxious for answers as you are. Maybe even more so."

"The journalist in you?"

"No, the friend. He's been lying to me since the day that I met him. That's not a good feeling to carry around all of the time. No one deserves to be lied to."

Lex noted the sadness in her eyes. 'Clark was a jerk.' "No, they certainly don't. Especially you."

She smiled at him, gently, brushing her hair behind her ear. "I better go, Lex. I'll start research tomorrow."

"Let me walk you out Chloe," he said, rising to his feet.

"Don't, I'm a big girl Lex," she said gathering her things. "I don't need you to hold my hand every step of the way. Goodnight, Lex," she said walking to the door slowly, turning one last time, she smiled and left.

This girl was going to be the death of him.

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar
    :worship2: :biggrin: wow that was hot hot hot!!!! love the whip cream!!!! more please!!!

NS Junior Member
    Loved the update -

Your Chloe is one hell of a woman and I wonder if Lex knows what he's getting himself into

Not to mention - whipped cream *blushes*

Lisa

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information