+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Wills of Desire (R/NC-17)

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar
    :biggrin: great start!! very interesting! cant wait for the nest part MORE MORE MORE!!!!! :worship2:

This story has definite potential and I can't wait to see where it leads. I love the thought of an empowered chloe because I'm sick of her being clark's whipping girl. Please continue as soon as possible.
    J

Members
    Disclaimer: See Chapter 1

A/N: Okay so Chloe's back in Smallville and now its time for her to see Lionel and a very alive a kicking Lex. Okay I know that there was basically no Chlex, but hey, these things take time. I need it for the plot, alrighty? Anyway please read on, enjoy…

Ch. 2
    The Devil's Right Hand

"Who could that be, with all that blonde hair prancing up into the Talon on this glorious Saturday morning? Could it be the infamous Chloe Sullivan finally deciding to grace us with her presence?" asked Pete as he ran to Chloe and lifted her off the ground in a rather suffocating bear hug.

"Pete! You are squeezing my liver, can't…breathe," she said as he finally put her down. "I missed you how have you been?" she asked gazing around the Talon, it was exactly as she remembered it. Some things never change. 'Unfortunately,' she thought. As she saw Lana enter from some door toward the back. There she was miss perfect in all her glory. Too bad things haven't changed around here; her face falling into an expression that wasn't quite readable to Pete.

"Chloe, earth to Chloe!"

"Oh sorry Pete. So, a Saturday with Lana and no Clark, it's not Harvest week on the farm is it?"

"Ha, no way Chlo'." Pete smirked. "Clark and Lana haven't really gotten along since you left."

"What? Spill Pete," she said, dragging him to a table in the corner out of sight, a perfect place to gossip in peace.

"Well, they kind of found out why you left? Clark, in all his greatness heard a car door slam that night and ran out to see who it was and recognized your car."

"I had to have been at least half a mile away by then, though," she said thoughtfully. "And there are no street lights on those dirt roads, how could he possibly see my car from that distance in total blackness?"

"I don't know, Chloe," he lied. Of all people, Pete really hated lying to Chloe. Nobody deserved to be lied to, especially not a person as good as she. "Speak of the devil."

"Mr. Luthor?" she said spinning her head around her blonde curls following in her wake. She had been extremely eager to see Lionel Luthor the minute she got back yesterday.

"Not Luthor," said Pete, his voice tightening, "a certain tall, dark haired farmboy."

"Oh," she said turning her body back toward Pete. "Where are you going?" she asked as he abruptly got up.

"You two need to talk," he said as she opened her mouth to protest. "By the way, Chloe I like your hair, it really… suits you. I'm glad your back," he said as he walked out of the Talon door.

Before Chloe could get up to leave the Talon herself, her senses were assaulted by the scent that is deniably Clark Kent, an odd mixture of apple pie and hay.

"Chloe? Hi, how have you been?" he asked uncomfortably, sitting down across from her; she did not make eye contact.

"Great, Clark," she said absent-mindedly. She had to run into him her first day back; the gods must be against her.

"Chloe we need to talk," he said suddenly.

"So, I've heard. What could we possibly need to talk about, Clark?" she asked innocently, finally looking at him for the first time in three months. He didn't look as good as she remembered.

"Chloe-"

"You want to talk about me? Ha, since when. Maybe some other time Clark," she said, standing up.

"No," he said, grabbing her wrist as she turned.

"Clark," she began, "if you ever do that again, I'll break your fucking wrist in half." He quickly let go and watched as she walked out of the Talon.

"The nerve of him, " she vented aloud, "Hi, Chloe, how are you Chloe, do you still love me so much that you would suck my toes Chloe?" she mocked. " Ass hole."

"Well I see the time away didn't do anything for you, Miss Sullivan, you're still as neurotic as ever," said a rumbling voice behind her.

"You rude ass, mother f-" she said turning around to meet, none other than the sapphire eyes of Alexander Luthor, resurrected from the dead. She didn't know whether to slap him or hug him. "Lex?"

"Didn't quite catch the end of that statement Miss Sullivan, dare to try again?" he asked smirking at her. 'My God he had missed this.'

"I--, Lex, but I thought-"

"I never knew you had a stuttering problem, Miss Sullivan. You always seemed very articulate when you used to banter with me, all that time away must have slowed down your brain processes?"

Her look of awe suddenly turned into a deep scowl.

"If looks could kill, Miss Sullivan."

"If only they would, Mr. Luthor."

"You know when you say my name like that, it makes me feel like a dirty old man who preys on innocent teenage girls."

"Well, maybe that's because you are a dirty old man who preys on innocent teenage girls," she rebutted. "Not that I'm one of them."

"The innocent part or the teenage-girl part?" he asked cocking his head toward her.

'Look at that stupid grin, he is so arrogant! I can't believe I was ever sad he was dead!' "Both," she said, turning away to open her car door. She fumbled with her keys unaware of the presence that was making its way toward her. Gentle footsteps behind her, culminated in the heat from a body pressed gently against her backside.

"Well, Miss Sullivan, I can only hope you are anything but innocent and as for a teenage girl, you have entirely too many curves of a woman for anyone to deem you, girl," he said, his voice no higher than a whisper. Then, he left leaving a very flustered Chloe Sullivan in his wake.

"Dad, I'm home," she said pushing her front door open with an unnecessarily loud bang. "Sorry," she mumbled.

She peered around the corner to find that her house was empty. 'Looks like he's been called to the plant again.' Not that she minded being alone. She had always enjoyed her solitude; at least that about her hasn't changed.

She grabbed the mail from the counter after she poured a glass of water. "Bill, bill, ah, a note from Mr. Luthor, didn't lose any time did you?"

Ms. Sullivan,

So happy to hear you arrived back safely. Arrive at my house tonight at 7:00 p.m. as we discuss the terms of your employment.

Lionel Luthor.

As if she had expected anything less.

She gently pressed the doorbell as she stood on the stone floor in front of the Luthor castle.

"I'll get it, Mary," she heard a voice say from behind the door, as it slowly swung open. 'No creaking front door, you would think the devil would have added that creepy touch to his lair,' she thought. She raised her lips to smile, only to have it abruptly dropped as she was, for the second time that day, face to face with Lex Luthor.

"I would buy some cookies from you Sullivan if I was aware that girl scouts sold cookies at night in very tight black dresses," he said. When she scowled more deeply and didn’t answer, he began to shift his weight uncomfortably.

"I'm here to see your Father," she said tightly.

"My Father?" he asked, his right eyebrow raising as he began to scowl himself.

"Yes," she said impatiently, "you know man that lent his seed to your mother and ended up with you." When he didn't move to invite her in, she pushed past him and entered the grand entrance of Luthor manor without an unnecessary invite. After all she was Lionel's guest, not his.

"Why would my Father want to see you?" he asked icily, shutting the door and turning to her.

"I don't know, lost a bet," she said sarcastically. "As much as I enjoy our time together Lex, I really do value my punctuality so if you could tell me where he's hiding-"

"Ah, Miss Sullivan, right on time, I see," Lionel said as he entered the atrium through a passage on the left.

"Mr. Luthor, how are you?"

"Fine, Miss Sullivan. Do you mind if I call you Chloe?" he asked steering her toward the passage he had just entered from.

'Over my cold, dead body,' "Of course you can, Mr. Luthor," she said, emphasizing his name. There was no way in hell she was calling him Lionel.

"If you'll excuse Lex, I believe we have something very important that needs to be, consummated," Lionel said, eyeing her greedily in her tight dress.

'Something told me not to wear this,' she thought. 'It's going to be a very long night. A very long night, indeed.'

"I must say Miss Sullivan the information you got me on Clark Kent was very interesting," Lionel said as he sat across from her, peering at her over his glasses.

Chloe drew her attention away from this spectacular room with dead animals heads and bearskins in it. The only welcoming thing that she could find was the fire crackling merrily in the grate.

"I found it that way. There was something else though. Look at the date of the alleged adoption. That was only a few days after the meteor shower, correct?"

"Yes, I saw that as well," he said, " what do you assume that means?"

"The same thing you do, that the arrival of Clark Kent and the meteors have something, disturbingly enough, in common."

He chuckled lightly.

"However," she said placing her fingers to together and staring over them, "I'm not one to throw out ideas without valid proof. Give me a few days and I'll get you what you need."

"Oh indeed," he said matching her demeanor," now let's talk about the terms of our little arrangement."

"Yes, let's."

"I will define your title as my personal assistant, you'll sign a little contract detailing what information you can and cannot disclose and I'll start you off at twenty thousand a year."

"No complaints here," she said relaxing in her chair. She had been rather tense all night, fearing that the terms of her employment would include sex with Lionel Luthor and that's just something she couldn't fathom happening.

"Also, Lex is not to be privy to any of the information relating to Clark Kent, that is strictly between you and me."

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

Lex strolled into the Talon that Sunday morning feeling more tired than he had felt in a very long time. The thought of Chloe and his father having some king of "relationship" unnerved him in a way he never thought possible. As a Luthor, he would never let anything worry him. Luthor's don’t worry, they conquer.

"A large coffee, black, Lana," he said to the perky brunette behind the counter.

"Coming up, Lex. Is something wrong?" she asked gently.

"No, but do you know if Clark is coming in today, I need to discuss some things with him."

"Oh, I- I'm not sure," she said, casting her eyes to the floor. "He doesn't visit like he used to," she said before she vanished with his order.

He needed to talk to Clark about this, maybe Chloe told him something regarding his father. He needed some information, any that would settle the nausea festering in his stomach. He didn't expect a little blonde enigma to make it into the Talon that Sunday morning, but he certainly thanked the gods for her appearance.

"Just the woman I was thinking of," he said, as she approached the counter.

"Good Morning Lex," she said curtly. "Where's the waitress, I really need some coffee, you wouldn't believe how late your Father kept me up last night. It's unbelievable how long that man can go," she added, trying to hide the laugh that was erupting in her body, and she heard him sputter beside her.

"Are you alright, Mr. Luthor. Or can I call you, Lex? After all, your Father is the old and experienced one. Compared to him, you're just a little boy, Lex."

'I could show you just what this little boy can do.' "Lex will be fine, Chloe," he said tightly. "I can call you Chloe right."

"You can call me whatever you want," she said. The look on Lex's face quickly caused her to regret uttering that last sentence.

"Is that right, Chloe?"

"Fuck off, Lex."

"Language, Miss Sullivan," he said, turning his back to the counter and settling himself on a stool. "Well if it isn't the man I was just hoping to see," said Lex.

Chloe turned her head slightly enough to see that it was Clark to whom Lex was speaking.

"Well, that's my cue to leave," she said more to herself than anyone.

"Even without your coffee, Chloe," he said, still staring at the Kent boy.

"Always a pleasure, Lex," she said turning on her heel and walking away.

"It could be Chloe, it could be," he said as he watched Clark open his mouth in Chloe's direction only to shut it when she passed by him with not so much as a glance.

"Ah, trouble in paradise, Clark?" he said as Clark took Chloe's place next to him on the counter. He happened to find Chloe's presence much more endearing.

"Something like that. She hasn't spoken to me since she got back," he said purposely leaving out her threat from yesterday. "Looks like she's speaking to you."

"I wouldn't go that far, Clark."

"I just, I want things to be right again," he said looking around the Talon, "in all aspects."

"Sorry it took so long Lex," said Lana as she bustled toward him with his coffee.

"It's quite alright Lana."

"Oh, hi Clark," she said beaming at him. "I didn't know you were coming by today.

"Yeah," he said uncomfortably. "Have you talked to Chloe, Lana?"

"No," she said her face falling. "I mean we do live together, but the Friday she came back I had to close and by Saturday she was gone and didn't get back until like one in the morning."

"I need to leave," said Lex. The thought of Chloe spending six hours in a room with his Father was making his nausea ten times worse. He could barely stand being in the same room with him for more than five minutes. How could she bear six hours? 'Well if they were doing what you hope they weren't doing, six hours can pass by rather quickly.'

"I need a drink," Lex said to himself, as he got in his Ferrari and sped away.

Feeling the need to settle this with his Father, he burst into his office, finding much more than he bargained for.

"Chloe?" he asked incredulously.

"Lex, funny running in to you here."

"I live here, Chloe," he said, approaching her cautiously.

"No shit, Sherlock. I meant this office, your dad said you never come in here," she said putting away the papers Mr. Luthor asked her to look over and locking them in the bottom drawer.

He stared as her as she gently slipped the key back in her jean jacket.

"Chloe, was is going on with you and my father?"

"Nothing that concerns you Lex."

"Because getting involved with him is just about the worst choice you could possibly make."

"This coming from someone with experience? I thought that went for all Luthor's, and if it does, you should follow your own advice and stay away from my fri- Clark and Lana," she said cleaning up her last sentence. It had been a long time since she considered Clark or Lana to be anything close to a friend.

Suddenly she felt a pair of eyes bearing down upon her. His gaze made her feel like she was burning. She was drawn to his stare. But quickly looked away, her head cast down in something that felt like shame.

"This is about Clark isn't it, Chloe?" he asked finally, watching as her head shot up like a canon, for a moment, her eyes were wide with shock before her face settled in that same scowl that he had seen more than once in the past two days.

"I'm sorry to have inform you on this sudden news break, but the whole world doesn't revolve around Clark Kent," she said, regaining her control. She would not let Lex make her lose all the control she had worked on gaining this entire summer.

"But your world did for a while, didn't it Chloe?" he asked walking toward her, letting hand stretch to gently brush a piece of hair out of her eyes, so fine and precious, like Jade. Lex didn't know why he felt compelled to touch her when he was around her. There was so much passion in her eyes at times, he wondered if there could be that much passion in her touch.

"That was a long time ago," she whispered closing her eyes as his fingertips brushed the side of her neck. She held back a shiver as his fingers gently lifted her chin.

"Clark hurt you, he knows he did. He told me what happened," he said as he watched her eyes open and quickly bring her hand to his wrist. He was most surprised when she thrust it away from her, back toward his body.

"What happened between Clark and me is none of your damn business, Lex!"

"You're making it my business, Chloe," he said calmly, taken aback by the fire in her eyes. "Are you sure you're making the right choice teaming up with my father, to go against your best friend."

She sat there with disbelief resting upon her face, trying to figure out how he knew what she had done with Lionel regarding Clark. She looked around the room in shock. 'How could he know?'

"I figured there was only one thing that could bring you and my father together. Well, two but I was sincerely hoping that the latter would never occur. My Father has a thirst for answers and he knew an intelligent and intuitive girl like you could give him what he needed," he said, "But are you sure you're making the right choice? Are you positive that you're ready to forfeit years of friendship and possibly the life of Clark Kent?"

"You are such a drama queen, Lex. As if you know about making the right choices! Because last time I checked, two of my wives didn't try to have me killed for my money. You're so involved in everybody else's lives but can't see the bomb waiting to explode in your own. Don't you think you should be looking in the mirror before you start giving unwanted advice to people who don't need it," she said angrily, getting up from the desk and walking toward the door.

Lex would have been enraged if it wasn't for his thoughts about what she said. Nobody but him and a few investigators and his father knew what Helen had done. Surely, Lionel would not have told a reporter, even if she did only write for the school newspaper. He kept the annulment away from the news at the expense of Luthor money. How could this young woman know what had truly conspired between he and Helen? 'Because she's brilliant, incredible and passionate about everything Lex, you know that.'

"All I'm saying Ms. Sullivan is be careful," he said as she reached the door. She turned on her heel and glared at him once more. "Lionel Luthor isn't referred to as being the devil incarnate for no good reason."

She laughed quietly. "Well the way I see it Lex," she said as she looked at him piercingly with those jade colored eyes, "it's far better to be at the right hand of the devil, than in his path."

NS Senior Member Senior Member Béatrice's Avatar
    Well it was too good! I love Chloe and Lex fighting :goof:
    Please update soon!!! :yay2:

Members
    Disclaimer: See Chapter 1

Ch. 3

The Spawn of Satan

Walking down the halls of Smallville Highschool, Chloe couldn't help but notice the amount of stares and whispers that were aimed toward her. Was there something on her face. She instinctively raised her hand to rub on her cheeks, the bridge of her nose and her forehead. 'Nothing there. I hope I don't have a booger in my nose.' She quickened her pace and made her way to the Torch office.

"Solitude, at last," she said as she closed the door behind her and turned on the lights.

"Not exactly, Miss Sullivan," said a bald man in a black suit and a deep purple silk shirt.

She huffed loudly. 'Mr. Luthor isn't paying me enough for this.' "So we're back to that, huh?" she asked as she put her things on the desk where Lex happened to be sitting.

"Back to what exactly?" he asked intriguingly.

"This Miss Sullivan and Mr. Luthor business?"

"Oh yes, forgive me Chloe."

"Hmm. To what do I owe the pleasure?" she asked taking a seat in the chair below him as she looked up into his eyes.

"Well is it a crime to visit my business associates?"

"Correction, Lex. I work for your Father, not for you," she quipped.

"Which is exactly what I came here to talk to you about," he stated and stared at her intently waiting for a response. Beneath his gaze, she shifted uncomfortably in her seat. 'You've still got it Lex.'

"Well, I am listening," she said, tired of being underneath his gaze. 'I wish he would look at me like that for other reasons. Uh, wait I didn't just think that. He's old and bald. Okay so maybe his head is a little sexy and his voice certainly sends chills up my spine. And those hands I could certainly imagine him touching my-'

"Chloe," he spoke loudly, jolting her from her thoughts.

"Sorry," she blushed. "Spaced out, what were you saying?"

"I was saying that your research capabilities could be very beneficial to Lexcorp."

"Oh, please Lex, you only want me because your father has me and it only hurts your ego when your father has something you don't," she said, smirking.

"I would certainly not hope that my Father has you. At least not in the sense I'm referring to."

"You know what I mean," she said, deciding to ignore his previous comment. She already had many things on her mind and the fact that Lex Luthor could possibly be flirting with her is a very unnerving thought on its own. "You don't just want me for that reason," she said getting up from her seat and moving to warm up the printer.

"You have no idea the things I might want you for," he mumbled.

"What was that Lex?" she asked.

"Nothing at all, Chloe," he said, "but you are right, the information you have on Clark interests me as well."

She turned around and eyed him suspiciously. "Wasn't it just you a couple days ago telling me that me snooping around Clark's past was morally wrong?"

"I don’t recall using those exact words Chloe. But, in a fashion, yes I did say those things."

"Then why the sudden change of heart?"

"Oh, don't get me wrong, Chloe," he began, standing from the desk and walking toward her, " I still think it's 'morally wrong' as you put it, but nonetheless I'm still interested."

"Well, aren't you just your father's son, you little spawn of Satan," she quipped walking up to him. She was but an inch away from him as she licked her lips, that all of a sudden, along with the rest her body, became extremely dry.

"Oh, we Luthor's know right from wrong, most the time we just choose to throw all morals and ethics out of our thousand dollar windows," he said, almost gasping as her little pink tongue poked out of those plump rose colored little lips of hers. 'Why is she stepping closer? She's far too close as it is.'

To Chloe, Lex seemed slightly unnerved by her closeness to him. She enjoyed the look of confusion on his face. He seemed as though he was deciding what he should do with himself. 'Well I'll show you how not just Luthor's can throw morals and ethics out of the window.'

She walked closer to Lex, as he himself stood there looking in to her eyes. His hands were balled up into fists at his sides as if he was trying to keep his hands from doing something they would regret. 'Keep cool Lex, she's your plant manager's teenage daughter.'

She leaned toward and brushed her lips gently against his left earlobe, and felt his body shift; he had put his hands in his pockets. "Tell me Lex," she whispered into his ear, "what did you have in mind?"

He could tell by the overly sensuous way she said it, that she was playing games with him. He smirked softly. 'Two can play that game.' He slowly lifted his hands from his pockets and wrapped them securely around her waist. 'So little,' he thought, 'I could break her in half.' Her breath hitched as she felt his hands just above her backside and she almost sputtered as he pulled her forward toward his chest. Her nostrils were filled with the scent of honey and spice, a sensuous cologne, and something wonderfully unique that was Lex Luthor.

"I'm opened to whatever you had in mind," he said huskily.

Slowly this was becoming less of a game and more of a struggle, as he heard her gasp when he pulled her close. He was quickly drowning in her scent, something undesirably sweet, like honey, cinnamon and strawberries. He wondered if she tasted the same.

His lips fell gently onto her neck as he lifted her chin with the movement of his head. "I was thinking of a secret little alliance between the two of us," he breathed onto her neck as Chloe gripped his shoulders and swallowed loudly. As her neck moved, Lex had to fight the overwhelming desire to let his tongue sweep across, her soft, pearly skin. He could in his mind already imagine how she would taste; strawberries and champagne.

"Lex…" she breathed so lightly that it could have been mistaken for a moan. Her body was on fire. There was some unimaginable heat growing in between her legs. She knew she should push away, but he was holding her so tightly, his breath was so warm on her neck, she felt almost as if she was drowning. "Lex, please…"

He wasn't quite sure what he was she was asking him to do. Whether she was asking him to take that next step or to stop, he did not know. Unsatisfied with the latter, he opened his mouth and suckled gently on the right side of her neck.

He was right, she tasted of strawberries and champagne.

She sucked in air quickly as she felt his hot lips encircle her neck. Her arms gripped his shoulders tighter as his tongue danced erotically on the most sensitive regions of her neck. All her mind kept telling her to do was breathe. She felt as thought she was suffocating, she wanted to taste him so badly. She wanted to touch him, to feel him in a way she had never wanted a man before. What she wanted was more, more, more….

Something sounded loudly in her ears, as Lex released her abruptly. The school bell had rang initiating classes. 'Damn this school and its stupid bells.' Her eyes were still closed, and her lips parted in a round position. Lex envisioned that this was the way she would look if he were on top of her pounding into her hot depths as if the world would end if they ceased. At the thought, he felt a very intense sensation shoot up his groin.

When the Torch door opened abruptly, Chloe was quickly shaken away from her thoughts and she opened her eyes only to be welcomed with an intense stare from Lex.

"Hey, Chloe I have that sports article for y-" Pete began, his arms clenching into fists, "What the hell are you doing here?"

Breaking the tense gaze that passed between himself and Chloe he said, "Actually I was just leaving, Mr. Ross. Think about what I said, Miss Sullivan," he said looking at her pointedly. 'That's right Lex back to business mode.' "Good day to you both," he said, extracting a file from his suit jacket and placing it on Chloe's desk. Pushing past Pete, he exited the Torch office.

"Now, time for a very cold shower," Lex said, speaking to the silence.

NS Full Member
    A take-no-prisoners, kick-ass, heat-packing Chloe with new and improved snark factor? Hmm…me likes the new Chloetude. Loving the Lex/Chloe/Lionel dynamic. My three favorite characters. And as for Chloe’s remark…
    "Where's the waitress, I really need some coffee, you wouldn't believe how late your Father kept me up last night. It's unbelievable how long that man can go," she added, trying to hide the laugh that was erupting in her body, and she heard him sputter beside her.
    Teehee…naughty girl. Teasing Lexy like that. And then again in the Torch office. I say let the sparks fly!

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    Wow this is getting so good. More please more.... :clap:

Hope :applause:
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Oh this is good!
    really looking fowrd for the next updates!

Hehe...Great story. Can't wait to read more.
    Lionel is such a dirty old man. His choice of words are sooo bad.
    But love the chlex.
    :chlexsign3:

NS Senior Member Senior Member sydsvaughn's Avatar
    Intriguing. I'm loving this whole dynamic and the 'take no prisoners' attitude of Chloe. I like... more soon please?

Sara

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information