+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: The Wills of Desire (R/NC-17)

OMG I loved it! Just perfect!

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    I'm so proud of Chloe!! I just wished she had made Lionel suffer before she killed him! (Hey, I never said I was a nice person :biggrin: ) Update again soon please, I can't wait to find out how Lex will cover his Dad's murder and convince Chloe he loves her!! :chlexsign1:

:yay:
    Woo! I loved Chloe taking charge and Lionel getting his comeuppance. Ah, sweet revenge! And I'm so glad that Gabe's going to be okay.

Please continue this soon, I can't wait to see the consequences of Chloe's actions!

NS Full Member
    Aww that was so sweet. Chloe gave Lionel a bullet for Christmas. Lionel should be flattered to have such a thoughtful daughter-in-law. Hee. Great chapter! Now where’s the next one. :yay: I need to know if Lionel survives or not. The MB seems to have way too many lives for my taste. I won't trust that he's dead until I see the body and get DNA confirmation. :tongue:

Members
    Disclaimer: Chapter One. Also I don’t own this song it’s “So Sexual,” by Sisqo.

A/N: Okay there are going to be two more chapters instead of one cause this is basically fluffy smut and I just had to set up a little tiff between Clark and Lana. You’ll see why at the end. Anyway this is my first sex scene ever so bear with me.

Ch. 13

Marital Bliss

Chloe listened as the gentle beat of the winter rain splattered against the windowpane as she sat in the dark solitude in the Luthor mansion. Thoughts, memories, kept floating through her mind. She had just killed Lionel Luthor, the man who tried to kill her father, the man who strangled her, the man who had her attacked, the man who turned her friends against her.

She looked up to the doorway to see Lex leaning against the wall, his features shadowed amongst the gloom. She turned away from him and glared at the dimming moonlight. She had killed Lex’s father.

She had felt his body become rigid and his hot, thick blood splatter across her face. She had seen his knees cave in beneath him as he fell on to the ground. She had watched his eyes go blank and finally, as that ever-present smirk faded from his paling lips.

And Chloe didn’t feel a thing.

No remorse, no happiness, no anger, no grief. She felt empty and hollow, she felt like a ghost wandering on the earth, cloaked in shadow, devoid of a heart and hope.

“Chloe?” asked Lex from the doorway.

“Yes?”

“Come here,” he said, walking toward her, his hands outstretched.

She felt her body raising forward and leaning into his embrace, her head buried in his chest as he tangled his fingers in her hair.

“I suppose I‘m going to jail now,” she mumbled against his grey, silk shirt.

“No, I’ll take care it, don’t worry,” he said.

“No, Lex,” she said, backing away from him. “This was all me, you- you shouldn’t have to cover it up.”

“Chloe,” he said, pulling her back to him, “I’m not letting anyone take you away from me, I’ll handle it.”

“Why?” she whispered quietly, as she backed away from him again, this time farther, as to be out of his reach, turning her head away from him.

“Because I need you,” he said, stepping toward her. She could see from the distance the outline of his features and was shocked to see that he was smiling.

His words had hit home. Some kind of warmth took hold of her and her legs gave way beneath her until she was lying on her back, her hands covering the eyes that burned from unshed tears.

“I need you,” he repeated again, more urgently. He kneeled on the floor next to her and pulled her into his arms, her lips resting against his ear. Her body trembled gently as tears pummeled down her face.

“Why, do you need me?” she asked, facing him. Her voice was no higher than a whisper and was hoarse with angst. She searched his eyes, waiting for him to answer. Lex knew it all came down to this. It was time for to make one last promise to her. “Lex, please,” she cried, “tell me why.”

“Because,” he said, leaning down and kissing the salty, tears from her pale, scarlet cheeks, “I love you.”

She fell into him and hugged him so tightly that the air was briefly knocked out of him. He didn’t mind at all and began to laugh, picking her and spinning her around.

Gently he put her down and pressed his lips against her forehead.

“I have one more promise to make,” he said gently, staring into her eyes in the silent dark.

“And what’s that?” she asked, grinning up at him.

“To love you and protect you for the rest of my Chloe Amelie Luthor.”

She beamed. “Technically that’s two, Lex,” she said.

“Details,” he said, lowering his lips to hers and sealing their love with a sizzling kiss.

“Clark?” asked Lana as she approached the stairs in the loft.

“I’m up here, come on up, Lana,” said, Clark, looking through his telescope as the rain fell from the sky. “What’s up?” he asked, grinning at her as she stood behind him.

“What’s your problem?” she asked sourly.

“Excuse me?” he said, confused, turning to meet her gaze.

“The way you were behaving with Chloe at the Talon? The way you acted was so unlike you,” said Lana, stepping forward. “I know you don’t agree with Chloe’s decision to investigate you but for Christ’s sakes her father was almost killed yesterday and not to mention the fact that she was in the hospital herself that night she got attacked.”

Clark frowned. “Since when have you started defending Chloe?” he asked quietly.

“Since I found some merit in her actions,” she said, frowning at him. “The day we all received that envelope, you were upset, Pete was livid and I was confused. I wanted to ask you what that all meant, but you looked so depressing and betrayed that didn’t have the heart to bring it up. So I bit my tongue. But it’s time for you to tell me the truth.”

Clark watched her stunned. Like many other times in his life, Clark was at a loss for words.

Lex’s sweet, demanding lips moved from her lips to the curve of her neck, as he placed gentle kisses leading toward her collarbone. Chloe’s hands found there way into his shirt and began to pull it out it from the back.

“Lex,” she whispered, in between kisses, “take me to your bed, I want to feel. I want to feel you.”

He removed his lips from her and searched her eyes. They were full of warmth and pleading and… desire.

He smiled widely and slung her over his shoulder.

“Lex!” she whined, “this is not how it’s supposed to be,” she added playfully, “and don’t you dare slap my butt.”

He walked quickly toward his bedroom as his hands fondled her backside. “Well, I suppose you aren’t slapping it,” she said warily.

She saw the door close behind her as she was lowered onto the red wine sheets upon Lex’s bed.

“Red,” she asked incredulously.

“The color of love,” he responded, lowering himself onto her.

She pressed her legs as he settled himself between them. His hands tracing patters against her sweater as he lowered her lips onto hers for a gentle kiss.

His tongue slid against her lips as the throes of passion began to claim her. Her hands raised themselves and moved to stroke the skin of his sensitive scalp as he moaned gently into her mouth.

It’s giving me a chill
    Every time I think
    About the love we make,
    It makes my heart sink.

She felt a heat growing in between her legs and she lifted her hips and rubbed herself against his growing erection.

“Chloe,” he sighed, as his skilled hands found their way into her sweater and gently moved it over her head. She heard the gentle thump as the fabric fell to the floor. His warm hands moved across the yielding skin of her stomach, brushing his fingers against the underside of her breast as she inhaled deeply. His hands went around to her back as she lifted her body slowly off the bed, while his fingers undid the clasp of the black lace bra.

There will be times for him to admire her in her provocative underwear. But tonight was not that night. It was the time for him to give way to the desires that were taking over his soul. To reenact those dreams of lovemaking under the stars to the woman he would spend the rest of his life with.

This night was made for love. As she was made for him and he, for her.

Deep into my soul,
    Everywhere I go,
    I’m always thinking of,
    When we make love.

Her breath hitched as she felt her breasts hit the night air, until warm hands cupped them in a delicate embrace. His thumb brushed against her swollen buds and she swallowed loudly, her back arching to his touch. He gently removed his lips from hers as his tongue slid down the valley in between her breasts as Chloe sighed his name breathlessly.

He felt her rapid heartbeat against his lips as he lowered his mouth to a tight nipple and suckled it gently.

“Lex, please,” she cried, her hands leaving his scalp and gently cupping his ass. He groaned loudly, as the sound reverberated off her chest. “I want to feel you, please.”

Her pleads and whimpers told him to keep teasing her but the growing desire coursing within his own body forced him to stop. He kneeled gently, as Chloe watched with hungry eyes, as he removed his shirt and cast it toward to the floor. Her hands reached up and began to swiftly undo his belt buckle.

He smiled at her eagerness.

Want to go back to the day
    When I touched you girl in every way
    Got to take the chance to hear you say
    That you want me girl
    Girl you know you rock my world

She pressed her hands against his mound and he groaned loudly. She wanted to stroke him, to touch him, to hear him cry her name. She watched as his pants fell from his waist and she threw them to the floor as he did her sweater.

Her hand scurried into his silk boxers and stroked his harden manhood gently.

“Chloe,” he moaned, bending over to suck on her nipples again.

Her body arched to his ministrations as her mind began spinning. She could feel the pull of liquid between her legs, soaking her panties as she began to stroke him faster. His sharp breaths turned into gentle pants as he thrust himself between fingers.

Her hand felt so different from his own upon him. So different from the experienced and callused hands of the many women who had touched him before. He needed to be in her heat; he wanted to know what heaven was like. And he knew he would find it in his woman’s embrace.

I can't eat can't sleep
    You know that it's unnatural
    What you do to me
    You know that it's so sexual

He reluctantly removed her hand from his swollen shaft and flipped her over so that she was on top of him. As he worked the buttons and zipper of her jeans she found his pale chest calling to her as it glistened in the moonlight. She lowered her lips to his nipple as he groaned and involuntarily bucked up against her.

She slid out of her pants quickly as they too were cast to the side; and he rolled her back beneath him.

“These panties, are they of so significant value to you?” he asked, huskily into her ear, his hands gripping the black lace.

“No,” she whispered, “Why do you ask?”

“No reason,” he huffed, ripping them off.

His eyes widened as he saw her wetness coat her honey curls. His fingers trailed from her breasts, across her stomach to part her wet lips. She whimpered as he brushed his finger against her swollen clitoris and she cried his name when he put pressure against it.

“Again, Lex please,” she cried, her eyes closed, as she gripped his upper arms.

Lex found his finger pushing and rubbing her aching bundle as she bucked desperately against him, all the while crying his name. He needed to get her to that point where she dripped for him, to make his access the easier.

She was closely moving to the peak.

What's come over me?
    Never thought that love could be so addicting
    The feeling hurts so bad it makes my body weak
    I can taste you even when you're not with me
    Look what you've done to me.

His finger entered her gently and he gasped as her liquid spilled upon his finger. She cried out and writhed beneath him, pleading for more. He slid in and out of her gently with his forefinger as he continuously thumbed her clitoris.
    She felt herself begin to shake as he moved inside of her. Her eyes darkened and her throat caught in her mouth. It was almost as though she was battling for consciousness. All her thoughts, worries and insecurities were of nothing to her now. All she wanted to do was feel.
    She opened her eyes as she felt him spread her legs wider and remove his finger from inside her, his thumb still resting on her clit.
    “I love you,” he said gently as he positioned herself at her soaking entrance.
    “I love you, too,” she whispered as his shaft began to part her.
    He pressed inside her gently as she began to envelope him in a searing, soaking tunnel that brought him to the joy and ecstasy of unbridled bliss. He looked into her eyes and saw the uncertainty inside them and he stopped himself.
    “Don’t stop, Lex,” she cried. “I’m okay.”
    She felt him push on inside her and she closed her eyes roughly waiting for a horrible pain. She was greatly surprised when there was none.
    Lex was struggling to not move once her was half way inside her as his mind was trudging through fantasy and reality. He was brought back to earth when he felt her legs wrap around him and pull him into her fully.
    “Chloe,” he gasped breathlessly.
    “Take me Lex, show how much you love me.”
    And that was all he needed.

Want to go back to the day
    When I touched you girl in every way
    Got to take the chance to hear you say
    That you want me girl
    Girl you know you rock my world.

She wanted to beg him to stop as she drifted into a state of unconsciousness while her body struggled to breathe. Distantly she could hear every groan, every time he called her name. She could feel his lips every time they set fire to any part of her quivering body. She wanted to beg him to never stop. Her heart beat with such force that she was sure it was going to jump from her chest and leave her to die as they were joined. Her blood was boiling within her and she struggled to cry his name as he brushed against her clitoris with his shaft.
    Her body rose and fell like the violent ocean waves. She saw the stars the way they were meant to be seen, so bright and full of life. Her need for completion became more urgent as she thrust her hips against his own, causing a glorious friction that was rapidly swallowing them both.

I can't eat can't sleep
    You know that it's unnatural
    What you do to me
    You know that it's so sexual

All thought and awareness left him. There was no world and no one else in it for that matter. There was he and she on this bed, that banged against the wall. There was her gripping his shoulders as he pumped long strokes into her; there was her crying his name and panting beneath him. There was her with tears of ecstasy that fell from her eyes.

He saw nothing in the darkness, only her body illuminated by light. The sounds of the crickets and the rain falling faded from his ears as he became enraptured by the elation that was resting in his burning veins. His mind, body and soul ached for her and she was finally his. He would never let her go.

You are the only girl
    I want you in my world
    You're where I want to be
    Everything I need

Cries and moans filled the air as they brought each other to the edge and back, and as his milk mixed with her honey upon their climax, they melted into each other, exhausted from there tireless lovemaking.

They groaned as he pulled out of her and felt a sudden cold embrace them once again.

He pulled her next to him and nestled her body against his own as she rested her head against his moist chest.

Their breathing quieted as he stroked her arm softly. Chloe shivered at his touch and felt the first time a genuine smile grace her lips since her father’s accident.

“So, Mr. Luthor. Was I any good?” she asked playfully, planting kisses along his chest as she moved her legs beneath the sheets to rest against his own.

He smiled. “Are you kidding, Mrs. Luthor? I thought I was going to die,” he said, hugging her closely, “But I would have died the happiest man on earth,” he said gently, as his eyes fluttered closed.

“I love you,” she said, sleep claiming her body.

“And I, you.”

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    That was nice and fluffy and smutty. :

Hope :clap:
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Senior Member Senior Member Béatrice's Avatar
    Very good! What do I say? It was perfect!!!
    Now more. Please! :yay:

that was wonderful! i loved it! :worship2:

update soon!

NS Full Member
    :worship2: wow... :worship2: this is one of the best fics i've read so far.... and believe me, i've read way more than enough... this is incredible... i hope u update soon... once again, :worship2: this fic is soooooooooooooo good...

scifichick774
    Just a Guest!
    Yay for smut! *cough* Sorry. I've got to say - I'm actually excited to see what happens between Clark and Lana since you've built it up so well. Why can't they do it that way on the show? One paragraph of Clark and Lana and the rest Chlex? Stupid writers.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information