+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Taking Over Me (NC-17) (complete) - Part 6, 'Always With You' series

*sighs*

This was amazing... and the PERFECT end to the saga.

I *heart* the following sooooo much:

"When the words finally penetrated to Lex’s brain it felt as if a huge surge of electricity had jump-started his system. The file fell unheeded from his fingers and he did something that he hadn’t even considered doing since he was a very young child. His arms wrapped around his father and pulled him into a hug; Lionel stood there for a moment, shocked, before his own arms went around his son. After a few moments more they pulled back, and with a smirk that seemed to say they would never speak of that again, Lex took off out of the room, running full-out for the front door."

Yay!!! Lional and Lex love!!!

This is one of the best fics I've ever read...thank you for giving us something with emotions so true. Also, I'm a musician, so the connection with music is a big thing. You took the meanings of all the songs you featured and increased the emotions threefold. Utterly amazing.

(Oh, and thanks mightily for the shout out. I yelped when I saw it&#33

NS Senior Member Senior Member sydsvaughn's Avatar
    Great story, perfect ending! Thank you!

Sara

NS Senior Member Senior Member
    :crygreen: That was so sweet! -sniff-

I just love this series. Your writing is lovely and, in this story especially, brings out emotions so well. Thanks for writing this.

Thank you also for the fluffy ending -- but then again you kind of owe it to us, after all that angst! Again, wonderfully and masterfully done =)

Hekate
    Just a Guest!
    A perfect ending for a great series. You did a wonderful job of conveying the varying emotions through out all of the stories. It was a masterful stroke to end with the series with this slight lighter story; it made all of the tears and pain that came before it well worth it. This series has definitely made my list of stories to reread!

Storyteller
    This was so very beautiful I wanted to cry... Adeylan, you've perfected angst and you know it...

scifichick774
    Just a Guest!
    Yay for happy Chlexy endings! Great job with this series. :biggrin:

Ok, I started reading this series when you posted the 1st part of it. Then I forgot about it... *kicks self* and just the other day I was hm... stalki... taking a look at your fics : and I remembered that I had to read this, so I started reading from the 1st part again and just last nigth finished reading all of it and well... here is what I think:

It's awesome!!!! I love it Ady! Really love it! You meanie, kept making me think poor chloe was dead! *hugs Chloe* and making Lex suffer! *hugs Lex tightly*

I really loved the plot twists and how you used evanescence songs! I'm all proud of you now! *Pats and gives you a whole box of cookies*

I loved Lionel! It's good to know how you see it... Will be helpful what to expect from your lionel... *glares* AND *hugs Bruce* he kinda saved Chloe's life so, go him! heh!

</ end babbling>

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

Re: Taking Over Me (NC-17) (complete)

i love this story and i am si glad that chloe is alive and her and lex are tigether again. it was so sad and wrong for lex to be alone and think chloe was dead.

NS Junior Member Madison_Writer's Avatar

Re: Taking Over Me (NC-17) (complete)

Bravo! You' ve outdone yourself with this one. I loved Glory in the Sand's gritty dark ambience, but this, this is pure Chlex gold that is not cheesy or annoying. Don't ever dtop writing.

Lex's Devoted Love Slave darkangel's Avatar
    This fic was a bit sad but I liked it.

I am glad that he did not give up and that he found her in the end.
    Last edited by Julie; 18th October 2010 at 16:01.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information