+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Taking Over Me (NC-17) (complete) - Part 6, 'Always With You' series

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    :yay2: :yay2: Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!! You are a wonderful person!!! I love the ending of this story so much!!! Please, please, please, after all of the sadness and despair I need a lot of happy Chlex moments!!! :chlexsign4: :yay2: :yay2:

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    This was wow very good. I love your twist with Lionel. Very good my dear. :clap: This story had a lot of gut wrenching scenes but the end was worth it.

Hope :
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

PHD in Procrastination Senior Member vardaquareien's Avatar
    Wow!!! That was just...

I loved Don Lionel! What a Magnificent Bastard!!! What a great twist, that'll teach us to jump to conclusions!!! :blush: I absolutely adored Lex giving him a big spontanious hug and then the
    smirk that seemed to say they would never speak of that again
    that smirk was just soo in character!!!

Again, I loved your description of Chloe's world. The way that she could feel Lex's tears and the fact that they brought her out was just beautiful. I loved the way that the tower was so unstable, but she just had to get to the top, it's like she knew subconciously who the rain was coming from and nothing would stop her from getting to him!!!

I've loved this entire series! It's just so well written. Can't wait to read the epilogue.

NS Full Member
    That was so cute!!! It's a perfect ending for a more than perfect story!!! It's an amazing job you've done with this fic!!!! :biggrin: I look forward to reading the epilogue!

Julie

A/N: If you feel that the last chapter was a) not fluffy enough, b) lacking one last smut scene, or c) both a and b, then this is for you. ^_^

Epilogue

“God, it’s good to be home,” Chloe groaned. Lex grinned at her as he opened the door to the penthouse and dropped their bags just inside the door. “Hey, grin all you want to, buddy, but one more day of that constant Gotham rain and I was going to completely lose my mind.”

Lex watched as Chloe strode confidently into the apartment, his gaze filled with pride. She noticed and raised a single inquisitive eyebrow at him.

“You’re doing so much better,” he said in reply to her unspoken question. And as always he felt his heart lighten at the beaming smile that she gave him.

“I am, aren’t I? And it only took a month of physical therapy before they let me leave.” She rolled her eyes, still grinning, and crossed the room to him. “I’m actually really lucky that one of Bruce Wayne’s pet charities provides physical therapy to patients in comas. The doctors say it kept my muscles from atrophying too badly.” She reached Lex and wrapped her arms around his neck, smiling up at him. “We really ought to send him a thank-you card or something.”

“I’ll look into it,” Lex smirked before brushing his lips against hers in a light, gentle kiss. Chloe gave a soft moan of pleasure and pressed closer; the kiss deepened for a moment before Lex pulled back, smiling softly. He brushed another gentle kiss over her forehead and Chloe bit back a sigh. On to Plan B.

“Lex,” she murmured, her hands slipping down to rest against his chest. “Do you think we could go out onto the balcony? I could use some fresh air.”

“Of course.” Lex wrapped an arm around her shoulders and led her towards the balcony. They were about halfway there when Lex noticed that an odd, flickering light was coming in through the windows instead of the usual darkness. Opening the door he felt a strong wave of dejŕ vu sweep through him. Dozens of candles flickered in the heavy night air. Chloe stepped out onto the balcony and held her hand out to him, beckoning him into the recreation of the night he had proposed to her. He shot her a questioning look and she smirked at him, wrapping her arms around him once again when he reached her.

“You’re not the only one who can call to make arrangements, you know.”

Lex pulled her close and Chloe rested her head against his chest. After so long without her Lex didn’t know if he would ever get enough of simply holding her, feeling her in his arms. It was only after a few moments that he finally noticed the huge nest of pillows arranged on one half of the balcony.

“Why, Miss Sullivan.” His voice rumbled in his chest and she lifted her head to gaze innocently at him, her face inches from his. He let his lips curl up in that delicious smirk of his and Chloe felt her mouth begin to water. “Expecting to get lucky?” he asked, nodding towards the mound of pillows.

“Hoping to,” Chloe murmured. In all the time she was in the hospital she and Lex had had to make do with brief, stolen kisses. Now she was out, she was stronger, and she wanted more. Much more. Her hands trailed down and began to undo the buttons of his shirt. “We never did get to try out the whole balcony idea, after all.” She pushed his shirt off and her hands roamed over his bare chest, prompting him to suck in a breath when her nails skimmed over his abs.

“The doctors said you were supposed to rest,” he said, in a voice that most people probably would have been fooled into believing was casual. But Chloe knew him better than that; she could hear the strained desire beneath the calm, and she tilted her head up to nuzzle at his neck.

“They did. But they also said that I should get plenty of exercise.” She leaned back and shot him a playful smirk. “Doctors’ orders, Lex.”

With that she leaned up and sealed her lips to his, no longer accepting the brief brushing and nibbling that had come before. Her mouth moved hot over his, her tongue running over his lower lip again and again until he finally began to respond to her kiss. His arms tightened around her, pulling her closer as their tongues wove together in glorious, heated movements that coaxed soft, broken sounds from Chloe’s throat. He broke the kiss again and Chloe made no effort to muffle her whimper of protest. Lex pressed his forehead to hers, his breathing heavy and strained.

“I don’t want to hurt you.”

Chloe tightened her grip on him when she heard the hesitation in his voice. Part of her wanted to stroke and soothe him, assure him that she would be all right, that they would be all right. But the rest of her realized that the best way to make him see would be to show him. She was stronger now, and she wanted him.

“It’s ok, Lex.” Chloe leaned back and peeled off her shirt, watching as his eyes grew darker at the sight of her practically bare before him. She pressed into him again and repeated the words she had told him so long ago. “You’re not going to break me.”

She pulled his head down and caught his mouth in another kiss, harsh and hot and impatient. She could feel Lex’s resolve start to crumble and began to rub herself against him. Her movements had the lace of her bra scraping deliciously over her hardened nipples, and with a gasp of pleasure she pulled herself closer to Lex, fighting for more contact. Despite his intention to be gentle, Lex had been without her for far too long. One hand slipped up to flick open her bra before pinching one of her nipples hard between his finger and thumb. Bolts of mingled pain and pleasure radiated through Chloe’s body at the sensation; she dropped her arms to let her bra fall to the concrete floor and arched into Lex’s hand. His mouth left hers and began to blaze a trail of burning kisses over her neck, her shoulders, down to her breasts.

Chloe’s hands moved over Lex’s bare shoulders, and her nails dug into the muscles there when Lex’s mouth latched over her breast and began to suckle. Her breathing grew heavier and a small, whimpered moan tore from her throat at the glorious pressure Lex was exerting. Without conscious thought she began to rock her hips, desperate to relieve some of the tension building in her body. Lex slipped a thigh between her legs and Chloe immediately began to grind against it. Her eyes opened halfway and a small gasp escaped her at the sight in front of her.

She and Lex were reflected in the glass panes of the doors. The candlelight washed over them, throwing their bodies into highlight and shadow. Chloe both saw and felt when Lex moved his mouth to her other breast, and a longer, louder moan escaped her.

“Lex,” she whimpered, and she grabbed hold of his head, pulling him up to smash her lips into his. Her hands shot down to his pants, raw need making her hands fumble with his belt as her tongue snaked its way into his mouth. Instead of reaching to help her Lex busied himself with freeing her from her own clothes; soon Chloe was stepping out of her skirt and underwear where they had pooled around her feet, and she finally managed to open Lex’s pants, as well. One swift tug had them slipping with his underwear down to the ground. Chloe reached up to wind a hand around Lex’s neck, lowering herself to the mound of pillows and pulling him with her as she went.

Their kiss never broke as Lex settled himself on top of Chloe. She spread her legs for him to settle between them and both groaned when his cock brushed against her lower lips. Lex slipped one hand down to her folds, and a deeper groan echoed into Chloe’s mouth when he felt her already soaking wet against his fingers. His mouth finally left hers, leaving her gasping for breath; hot, wet kisses trailed over her jaw to her neck, and Chloe bucked against him when he scraped his teeth over the vein fluttering wildly in her neck.

“Lex.” Her nails started to rake over his bare scalp and Lex shuddered, thrust against her. His mouth came crashing back onto hers and Chloe began to rock her hips, desperation taking over. Her hand drifted down as his had; hers, however, didn’t bother with testing or teasing. She wrapped her fingers around his cock and stroked it hard once, twice before tearing her mouth from his.

“Slow later,” she panted. Her eyes were hot as she guided him to her entrance, and she moved against him with a low moan when she felt him pressed against her. “Inside me now.”

Before his better judgement could say anything Lex’s hormones had taken over, and he was buried inside of her in one rough thrust. Chloe cried out and they both kept still for a moment, savoring the feeling of complete and utter pleasure. Their pants and gasps for breath, mingled with the sound of traffic from far below, were the only sound for several moments. Then Lex locked his eyes on Chloe’s and began to move.

The exquisite friction of Lex thrusting inside of her had Chloe clawing at his back, her eyes glazing until she was half blind with the pleasure that was building inside her. Lex moved one hand to raise her thigh; Chloe got the idea and lifted her legs to wrap around his waist. With his next thrust Lex slipped even deeper, and their breathing grew ragged, irregular. Lex’s thrusts grew shorter and harder and Chloe moved her hips to meet his, rotating them so that her clit ground against him with every thrust. Her body began to shake and with a loud, broken scream, Chloe felt her orgasm crash over her. The feel of her tightening around him sent Lex over the edge as well and he emptied himself inside of her with a loud cry of her name, Chloe’s internal muscles milking him for everything he could give. He collapsed on top of her and quickly rolled aside to avoid crushing her, pulling her with him until she was settled firmly against his side, her head resting on his chest.

“Boneless . . . good,” Chloe murmured. She felt Lex’s laugh rumbling in his chest and just barely managed to raise her head to smile down at him. As he gazed at her face Lex’s smile gave way to a serious expression, and he lifted a hand to brush a lock of hair out of her eyes.

“God, I missed you, Chloe.”

She nodded and gave him a weak smile.

“Same here.” She settled her head back on his shoulder, letting out a contented little purring noise when he pulled her closer. His hands were drifting languorously over her body, adding a gentle tingle to her sublimely relaxed muscles. “I never thanked you.”

Lex frowned in confusion. “Thanked me for what?”

“You didn’t give up on me. I know what you’re going to say,” she added hastily, raising her head once more to look at him. “Your dad may have tracked down where I was, but . . . I don’t really remember what was going on in my mind all that time. But I remember thinking . . .” She locked her gaze to his. “I didn’t want to live in a world without you in it. If you hadn’t come, I never would have woken up.” Chloe leaned down and brushed a soft, tender kiss over Lex’s mouth. “You saved me.”

She settled back against him and Lex held her close, basking in the feeling of simply being able to hold her. After being sure that he would never get to do so again, the sensation was one that Lex had every intention of savoring every chance he got. A few moments later, however, he felt a cool drop of water land on the bare skin of his stomach. He frowned, and another drop landed on his chest. Several more followed and he heard Chloe start to laugh.

“You have got to be kidding me!” she shouted up at the sky, her smile belying her irritated words. She looked back at Lex and grinned. “Looks like part of Gotham followed us home.” Lex chuckled and Chloe glanced at the pillows they were lying on. “We should probably grab this stuff and go inside

Lex just hummed low in his throat and leaned up to press a kiss just under her jaw. Chloe’s eyes fluttered closed as Lex moved lower, nibbling and sucking at her neck. Before she knew it he had rolled them over and he hovered above her, a smug smirk on his face.

“Or we could just stay here.” He lowered his head to brush his lips over hers. Chloe let herself float for a moment before she broke the kiss; Lex, undeterred, simply let his mouth wander over her cheek to her ear. He nibbled at the lobe before sucking it into his mouth and Chloe shivered.

“Lex.” She had meant for his name to come out firmly and winced when she heard the breathless moan that she had produced instead. “Come on, Lex. I’m willing to bet that that suit is one of a kind. Irreplaceable.” He scraped his teeth over the sensitive skin beneath her ear and she whimpered. “We don’t have to take everything. Just the important things.” Lex sighed and lifted his head up again to look at her.

“I suppose you’re right.” He rolled aside and to his knees. Chloe made as if to get up, but before she could move she felt Lex’s arms slip beneath her and pull her closer to him. Then, suddenly, she was in the air, her arms shooting out to wind around Lex’s neck as he carried her to the doors leading inside. Chloe blinked the rain from her eyes and clung tighter to Lex.

“What are you doing??” Lex grinned at her and stepped into the cool, dark penthouse.

“You said to grab the important things.”

He moved them back to the bedroom and he laid her gently down on the bed, climbing in beside her a second later. She turned and nestled herself against his side once more, her fingers tracing patterns in the drops of water clinging to his chest. Before she could stop herself Chloe’s mouth opened wide and she yawned hugely. She glanced up at Lex, a sheepish expression gracing her face.

“Sorry.”

Lex laughed. “You’ve had a long day, Chloe. Besides, you’re not fully recuperated yet; of course you’re ti—” Lex’s voice broke off on his own huge yawn and Chloe did her best to muffle her snicker in his chest.

“Looks like I’m not the only one who needs to recuperate.”

“Yeah, well.” Lex buried his face in her hair, nuzzling gently. “You always did know how to wear me out.”

Lex reluctantly released his hold on her and drew back the covers, helping her to slip underneath. When both of them were settled Chloe draped an arm over Lex’s chest and he pulled her against his side. Chloe let out a contented little sigh.

“I missed this.” Lex gave a small jerk and she glanced up to see him widening his eyes, doing his best to fight off the sleep that wanted to take over. She nestled closer and stroked his arm soothingly. “It’s ok, Lex. Just sleep.”

“Promise me you’ll still be here,” she heard him murmur. Chloe smiled, brushed a gentle kiss over his heart.

“I’ll always be with you. I promise.”

END

:biggrin: that was so sweet. Love it.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    I loved it that was so sweet. I loved your whole series. Great job girl :applause:

Hope :chlexsign2:
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Full Member
    Aww, this was so good. It was just the perfect ending to a really wonderful series.

Oh, that was incredibly sweet. Amazing series, I totally loved it!

You write beautifully, I can't wait to read your next Chlex piece!

is pushing daisies Senior Member
    hmy: That was just so sweet. Such a happy ending . Loved the story from beginning to end.
    Say what you will.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information