+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Secrets (PG)

NS Full Member
    Ok, add one more fan to the devious, manipulative, machiavellian Lex-fest. Nicely done. Interesting take of the beginning of Lex’s descent into evil? Er, into magnificent bastardom? And how long before Chloe succumbs? This is a wonderful stand-alone, but I would also love to see a continuation of this.

see spot snark Senior Member happy bunny's Avatar
    I love it! I absolutely love it! It's perfect. Another fan of slighty evil Lex and slightly scared and hesitant Chloe. Love how Lex does what he does best, and quietly manipulates everything until it's exactly how he wants it. Wonderful job.

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    Wow! I love how honest Lex is with Chloe, and how manipulative!! She must feel more trapped now than when she was dealing with Lionel! And now she has no one she can turn to!! Excellent story!! :chlexsign3:

NS Full Member
    :biggrin: :love: < = = See that, that is me loving it. :chlexsign1:

:blush: < == This is me wondering if you&#39;ll give me a continuation in the not so distant future

Hmmm . . . well, that is deliciously dark, now isn&#39;t it? ^_~ Actually gave me the shivers, more so than any of the more overtly dark or violent stories do. To be forever tied to a man that you know is insane, who you know didn&#39;t scruple to kill his own father . . . that would be hella scary. Of course, we know that there must be some amound of chemistry between them, so it could still all turn out ok. Beautifully crafted; you really captured that essence of very focused, driven insanity in Lex. And let&#39;s face it--this is completely something that Lex would do in the comic books. Great job, Kris&#33;

PHD in Procrastination Senior Member vardaquareien's Avatar
    Wow&#33; I&#39;m at a loss for words&#33; (and believe me taht rarely happens&#33 The atmosphere...and the whole...just really...wow&#33;&#33;&#33;

I&#39;d also really like to see a sequal to this on their married life. I&#39;ve gotta say it again...Wow&#33;&#33;&#33;

Members
    Short, a little bit angsty and with a much needed dose of Chlex for an addict like me. :biggrin: I have only one world in mind which could desribe this fic _perfect_ :chlexsign1: Great work&#33;&#33;&#33;

NS Senior Member Senior Member
    :huh: Wow. Brilliant.

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

Re: Secrets (PG)

wow!!!!!!!!!!1 that was great but evil. i feel bad for chloe because she dosen't love lex like she should. i hope chloe and the baby will be ok.

Re: Secrets (PG)

Wow! That was really really depressing but at the same time really beautifully done. I mean really, the contrast between what was written and the way it was written is interesting and makes it slightly surreal. And the fact that Lex seems to be edging into insanity territory made it even more interesting. Although I didn’t get the impression that there was anything other than an ulterior motive on Lex’s part in getting her pregnant I could easily see an obsession.

This was an interesting read. Thanks for writing.

txalb

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information