+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone's Game (NC-17 Chloe/Lucas; Chloe/Lex UST/Angst) - 25 Nov 2004

7 comes on too strong
    Serves that big idiot right! Lex is soo damn stupid! Oh well...more Chloe for Lucas. In in my books...that's all good! :biggrin:

Fantastic update Kris. Can I convince you to ...you know....break rotation and work on AG again?

Fee

NS Senior Member Senior Member Béatrice's Avatar
    :applause: I love you for updating. This was a good chapter. :applause:
    A jealous Lex is so good!
    Poor Lucas!

As much as I love Chlex, I think Chloe and Lucas are cute too! Especially in your story- seeing as Lex has been a complete jerk and idiot to Chloe. Lucas is sweet though. I liked when he tried to comfort her
    “I’m not good with the emotional stuff,” he said almost apologetically as he pulled back slightly. “The only thing I could think of was that or offering to get you drunk - and it’s a little early to get plastered.”
    I loved that! The chemistry between Chloe and Lucas is GREAT! I hope you update soon!

7 comes on too strong
    Originally posted by ElizabethV@Jan 3 2004, 11:19 PM
    The chemistry between Chloe and Lucas is GREAT! I hope you update soon!
    *dances*
    ain't it?
    hee!

Members
    You know what would be good is if his dad liked Chloe and Lucas together that would piss Lex off . Great chapter Up-date soon

Okay how could i not know about this fic? Chlucas's biggest shipper here! hmy:

OMG @ the Chlucas nookie, like wow!

I totally LOVE all your fics, I didn't realise it was yours till I clicked on the 1 page and saw the title next to ya name... and I just knew it was going to be brilliant, and it tis!

You haven't updated in AGES!

Please please don't forget about this fic!

Jen x

Okay I made that last post like a week ago? hmy:

Hopefully you'll spot this little bumpy in the fanfiction section, so you'll remember this fic!

scifichick774
    Just a Guest!
    *shrinks away*

Sorry. This last eppy pretty much destroyed my muse. Everything I've tried to write on, I've only been able to get a few pages worth out, and that's not enough for a chapter. I will finish all my fics, but it might take a little more time than anticipated.

(A ha! My plan worked&#33

It's okay, as long as ya haven't forgotten about this fic... I'm willing to wait a little longer, this fic is so totally worth the wait.

And okay, I may be sounding totally stupid right now, but what is a muse? Cause everyone keeps talking about their muse, and like... it's sorta freaking me out now :huh: :biggrin:

Originally posted by Jen1388@Jan 25 2004, 03:14 AM

And okay, I may be sounding totally stupid right now, but what is a muse? Cause everyone keeps talking about their muse, and like... it's sorta freaking me out now :huh: :biggrin:
    not stupid at all.... the muses are characters from the greek mythology they have the "gift" of inspiration and the humans needs them so they can have ideas :biggrin: and the authors needs them to write their stories
    :chlexsign3:

p.d. I LOVE THIS FIC..UPDATE SOON

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information