+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gotham Deux (PG13/R) Completed

This is just so sad!!!! I really hope that Chloe could have forgiven Bruce, but guess she can't....Bruce is willing to die just coz of Chloe...and i feel for him that chloe can't return his feelings for her

bored and dangerous Senior Member sabby's Avatar
    Sittin by the side of the road in the middle of nowhere...
    Damn I LOVE this ending. You hear me LOVE IT! ADORE IT! God this was GREAT. I mean it ended on a highly depressing note, but how could it not? And I kinda see insanity wafting Chloe's way there with the meteor mutant implication, but however god I LOVE THIS ENDING! You are soo great. Now can you shove real life aside and give me another of your great stories, pretty please?

hugs,
    Sabby

NS Full Member
    And here I am, all teary again over this little universe you've created. I shouldn't have read it at work I love the way you write, you have a gift for making the mood a character in itself. As for the story, it was beautiful and tragic. I find myself wondering how Chloe will deal with Brianna losing two men she cared for deeply in such a short time, and what feeling Clark was left with after his final conversation with his friend. Excellent work!

I READ THIS AT WORK AND damn I almost cried in front of my co-workers! they already have a lot of blakmail material but that would have benn a little bit too much if i did cried

that sequel is wonderful, so gracefull, it's unbelivable! so much desesperation and beauty in one fic!

-sigh- u just made my day, thank you so much!

xoxox LaLa

Members

Re: Gotham Deux (PG13/R) Completed

Oh. My. Freakin'. G!
    oh utterly draining but absolutely amazing!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information